Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

ESO Fishing: Unlock Vessels by completing vanilla Angler Achievements

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭

BOATS AND VESSELS

Many people, including me, go fishing with one purpose in particular: Obtain the Fishing Vessel.
It takes a lot of time and effort to obtain such furniture. I think we could encourage these players and a lot more to go fishing with the following FISHING VESSELS as achievement rewards for completing the vanilla zones:


MASTER FISHER New Achievement Furniture Reward
Fishing Vessel, Incomplete. (The current Fishing Vessel will be the reward of Malabal Tor)
o9KHCQV.jpg



PACT FISHERMAN

Nord Ship By completing Bleakrock Angler (Shouldn't include snow :P)
niqPA2v.jpg


Dark Elf Shadboat, Sail By completing Stonefalls Angler
Sd5wQOB.jpg


Dark Elf Houseboat, Sail By completing Deshaan Angler
nW7XGSB.jpg


Dark Elf Sailboat By Completing Shadowfen Angler
x6Kjy4s.jpg


Nord Ship, Sail By completing Eastmarch Angler
UONlKTw.jpg


Nord Ship, Covered By completing Rift Angler
9Flfr2z.jpg



COVENANT FISHERMAN

Breton Shadboat By completing Stros M'Kai Angler
jhVn7Gx.jpg


Breton Shadboat, Sail By completing Glenumbra Angler
DLuR6wu.jpg


Breton Sailboat By completing Stormhaven Angler
uLSdM7f.jpg


Redguard Canoe, Sail By completing Rivenspire Angler
t58i13M.jpg


Redguard Sailboat By completing Alik'r Angler
b5Po6R7.jpg


Redguard Houseboat, Covered By completing Bangkorai Angler
qIqKER2.jpg




DOMINION FISHERMAN

Khajiit Skiff By completing Roost Angler
zacZVMO.jpg


High Elf Sailboat By completing Auridon Angler
GzuJWba.jpg


High Elf Sailboat, Winged By completing Grahtwood Angler
4ICYeFS.jpg


High Elf Sailboat, Cabin By completing Greenshade Angler
g7vK3B9.jpg


Khajiit Shadboat, Sail By completing Malabal Tor Angler (This is the new version of the current Fishing Vessel)
vkpZepT.jpg


Khajiit Sailboat, Cabin By completing Reaper's March Angler
9ESEXa7.jpg




Cyrodiil Angler

Imperial Canoe By completing Cyrodiil Angler
iEvs0Pd.jpg




Coldharbour Angler

Common Skiff By completing Coldharbour Angler
zuHZDZ9.jpg


You can find more amazing unreleased furniture in My Furniture Wishlist thread.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373118/my-furniture-wishlist
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a boatload of boats. Or I guess a shipload in this case?
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    One boat tied to the race of the toon that acquires the achievement.
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭
    Great suggestion!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    This is a great idea!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    That's a boatload of boats. Or I guess a shipload in this case?

    You get an awesome!
    PS4 -NA AD

    Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a bigger sail boat that is my dream

    Hit agree if you want this to happen let's show ZOS the boat love here
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEST POST SO FAR THIS YEAR

    100% YES
    Vox-ir - AR 43 - Flawless Conqueror - vAS+2 - vHoF - vMoL - Worm Wizard - Blackmarrow Necromancer - Amberplasm - Spiderkith - Master Angler

    PC EU AD

    1000+cp
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plz I need actual boats in my life
    J'halin - 50 Khajiit Stamblade
    Ziryne - 50 Altmer Magplar, Healer
    Varus Arano - 50 Dunmer MagSorc
    Raza al-Qerik - 50 Redguard DK, Tank
    Darien Sorick - <50 Breton Stamplar, Tank
    Do-Khaizo - <50 Khajiit Stamden
    Caerdolos - <50 Dunmer ("Maormer") StamSorc
    Varona Drelos - 50 Dunmer Magblade
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now that boat is a special piece of furniture. I don’t mind letting people have things, but if it’s just 12 fish and you get a boat, it’s not very meaningful. I’d like there to be more options for the final prize, just be mindful when you mess with a trophy like that.

    9 more zones to clear...
  • Gorgoneus
    Gorgoneus
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, because this is alot of work without opportunity to sell it by crowns. Just check all the updates and you'll see the way ZOS going. Core content with DLC/add-ons, optional content with crown sore always and sometimes lot of gold too. Achievement reward cant be sold by crowns so there is no reason for rework. Be realistic.
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gorgoneus Homestead was a free to play update, all the vanilla achievement furniture rewards were aviable to all the players for a gold price. I think they could add these boats, which are already in-game, with little effort.
    I mean, I'm just a regular player who explores for unique and exotic in-game pieces , take photos of them and place them in the forum as a request for the developers. If I can do this, imagine the capabilities of game designers.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like your idea and I appreaciate your effort to také these screens.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for taking the effort of making this post, this would be fun addition to the game imo. Hope Zos will see it :)
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna need a bigger house
    XB NA
    High Kinlady
    For the Pact Covenant
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, pretty please, add these to the game.
  • jarydf
    jarydf
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. Also ZOS would probably make money out of it because the boats would give people reason to buy at least one big house with water to put them in.
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    jarydf wrote: »
    This is a great idea. Also ZOS would probably make money out of it because the boats would give people reason to buy at least one big house with water to put them in.

    You can buy the lake house in Vvard for under 2 mil and the boat will fit there. So it might not make them money.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'd need a marina to display them. :) (Which is a house style I would love anyway.)
    'Sharp Arrows'
    Mr.Garlic
    PC/NA CP 1150+
    PC/NA CP 350+
    PC/EU CP 800+
    A Kiwi. No, not the fruit; a New Zealander.
    A wolf cares not, for the opinion of sheep.
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,
    A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,
    Finding it's target, such delight.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if only a fraction were available for completing certain zones, it would prompt me to try completing fishing achievements. And they would most likely still cost a lot of gold to get, but I like the idea :)
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love some boats
    PC EU
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree with @trowlk, please @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and @ZOS_GinaBruno listen to him, make fishing achievements rewarding and interesting!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trowlk wrote: »

    BOATS AND VESSELS

    Many people, including me, go fishing with one purpose in particular: Obtain the Fishing Vessel.
    It takes a lot of time and effort to obtain such furniture. I think we could encourage these players and a lot more to go fishing with the following FISHING VESSELS as achievement rewards for completing the vanilla zones:


    MASTER FISHER New Achievement Furniture Reward
    Fishing Vessel, Incomplete. (The current Fishing Vessel will be the reward of Malabal Tor)
    o9KHCQV.jpg



    PACT FISHERMAN

    Nord Ship By completing Bleakrock Angler (Shouldn't include snow :P)
    niqPA2v.jpg


    Dark Elf Shadboat, Sail By completing Stonefalls Angler
    Sd5wQOB.jpg


    Dark Elf Houseboat, Sail By completing Deshaan Angler
    nW7XGSB.jpg


    Dark Elf Sailboat By Completing Shadowfen Angler
    x6Kjy4s.jpg


    Nord Ship, Sail By completing Eastmarch Angler
    UONlKTw.jpg


    Nord Ship, Covered By completing Rift Angler
    9Flfr2z.jpg



    COVENANT FISHERMAN

    Breton Shadboat By completing Stros M'Kai Angler
    jhVn7Gx.jpg


    Breton Shadboat, Sail By completing Glenumbra Angler
    DLuR6wu.jpg


    Breton Sailboat By completing Stormhaven Angler
    uLSdM7f.jpg


    Redguard Canoe, Sail By completing Rivenspire Angler
    t58i13M.jpg


    Redguard Sailboat By completing Alik'r Angler
    b5Po6R7.jpg


    Redguard Houseboat, Covered By completing Bangkorai Angler
    qIqKER2.jpg




    DOMINION FISHERMAN

    Khajiit Skiff By completing Roost Angler
    zacZVMO.jpg


    High Elf Sailboat By completing Auridon Angler
    GzuJWba.jpg


    High Elf Sailboat, Winged By completing Grahtwood Angler
    4ICYeFS.jpg


    High Elf Sailboat, Cabin By completing Greenshade Angler
    g7vK3B9.jpg


    Khajiit Shadboat, Sail By completing Malabal Tor Angler (This is the new version of the current Fishing Vessel)
    vkpZepT.jpg


    Khajiit Sailboat, Cabin By completing Reaper's March Angler
    9ESEXa7.jpg




    Cyrodiil Angler

    Imperial Canoe By completing Cyrodiil Angler
    iEvs0Pd.jpg




    Coldharbour Angler

    Common Skiff By completing Coldharbour Angler
    zuHZDZ9.jpg


    You can find more amazing unreleased furniture in My Furniture Wishlist thread.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373118/my-furniture-wishlist

    we should get the ability to buy a ship house with gold, but people who want to take a short cut can do it with crowns
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 16, 2018 6:49AM
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgoneus wrote: »
    Nope, because this is alot of work without opportunity to sell it by crowns. Just check all the updates and you'll see the way ZOS going. Core content with DLC/add-ons, optional content with crown sore always and sometimes lot of gold too. Achievement reward cant be sold by crowns so there is no reason for rework. Be realistic.

    if you want rewards you need to work for it, not everything should be obtained with your wallet in a few mins
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, well thought out idea. thanks
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour reward should be the Flying Dutchman

    Jokes aside I would love a pool or small river with fish ponds that we can place on our houses
    Edited by Ankael07 on February 16, 2018 7:29AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
Sign In or Register to comment.