Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful when you try to gank though. Sometimes that **** backfires.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! lol.... i ♥ u guys!! LOL
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    "1v1 me irl"
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better equip Seducer and Sword Singer for that one.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was thinking spinners for more penetration..........
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Baby, Im gonna camp your gate all night long"
    "Let me put my scroll in your temple "
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're old like me then it's treasure hunter and trial by fire.
    But with a few red bulls in me I like Endurance and Twin Sisters. Ok ok enough enough. Geez
    Edited by Stridig on May 19, 2017 7:02PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix set lets you go again right away!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix set lets you go again right away!

Well there is a 10 minute cool down
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to hustle if we're going to hit 300 pages before Monday. Who's got drama to bring?

Or do we need to start planning a pants-off dance-off event this weekend? I think the bridge is played out. I vote for Ash milegate as the best naked raid location.
    Edited by Reverb on May 19, 2017 7:42PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... I know some people who are pretty good at this game so when they take everything, I will remind you of how good I am, then I will gate camp you.
    At night
    When you're not on
    And I will say there's actually a huge pop at night
    But since you don't play at that time you wouldn't know
    Because you all suck
    But no offense
    I'm only kidding
    Edit: it's a start
    Edited by Stridig on May 19, 2017 7:51PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Drama? :o Ok
    You all suck for playing BwB, play in zergflame like all the cool kids. Get gud and don't forget proc sets.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse is gud an acceptable way to spell good? Im just wondering if popular people get away with it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Drama? :o Ok
    You all suck for playing BwB, play in zergflame like all the cool kids. Get gud and don't forget proc sets.

git gud*
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported pem enjoy ur ban
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse is gud an acceptable way to spell good? Im just wondering if popular people get away with it.

Alternate spellings used to denote sarcasm are an unfortunate necessity of the information age.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have got to be kidding me
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    git good.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Become more proficient.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    God damn, yesterday I was having the most fun I've had in bwb in months and of course, I had to loose power.
    I bet it's those filthy RPers again...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Alternate spellings used to denote sarcasm are an unfortunate necessity of the information age.

I like it. It helps me hide the fact that I suck at spelling.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    God damn, yesterday I was having the most fun I've had in bwb in months and of course, I had to loose power.
    I bet it's those filthy RPers again...

That's actually caused by flip floppers Rak. The RPers are the ones who create the power.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Become more proficient.

Isn't that just a fancy way of saying git gud?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Become more proficient.

Isn't that just a fancy way of saying git gud?

Hark, you plebian who has been known to dally about the azure horde, never venturing forth on your own--you must aquire further cognizance of this game.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a lot of words for git gud
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Technically, it was "You are a DC zergling who needs to L2P."
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Technically, it was "You are a DC zergling who needs to L2P."

Impossibru. No such thing as a DC zergling. Everyone knows DC doesn't zerg (LODG sometimes excepted *clears throat*). We're 30-40 solo players coincidentally in the same place.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played for about an hour today and the only solo DC I encountered ran from me until they joined up with five or so buddies. Strictly speaking, I don't see a lot of DC soloists.

I see lots of folks on EP running solo but they seem to have a faction habit of overextending.

And talking some trash about my own alliance I've noticed a lot of 5-6 man groups just sneaking in he middle of nowhere. Beware the gank zerg that's a brewing.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over on AD we call a large group of coincidentally-collected DC soloists a Smurg.
This discussion has been closed.