Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    B5BSVqH.png

Every day.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    B5BSVqH.png

Every day.

And you never have the balls to address the person you are speaking to directly.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Amen

Thanks for ruining the server on the last day. Classy.

EP got emp during the night, what did we do? We started working on the map to dethrone. I'm not sure how that's ruining the last day in BwB
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    B5BSVqH.png

Every day.

And you never have the balls to address the person you are speaking to directly.

You come in every day spreading salt on some new person you perceive as "bad for the campaign" or "disloyal" and act like some holier than thou douchecanoe. It's been going on forever and you pick some new great moral offence every week it seems. It's just a broken record now. Stop pretending like you're some moral arbitrator or the voice of the campaign because you ran some pugs once.

Better?

Edit: [Snip]ped myself, no banerino plz.
    Edited by Silky on May 21, 2017 8:32PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Came back to bwb a few hours after we emped and guess what, EP and AD worked their asses and got their home keep back already. But right, we ruined the last day of bwb...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO!

#roadto300
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Valen_Byte on May 21, 2017 9:35PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you are allowed to voice your opinion the same way we all are. I know you dislike me, I'm not really concerned by it. Just trying to shorten your horse a bit because the moralizing becomes tiresome after a while.

Edit:

And now back to our regularly scheduled [snip]posting eiufdn05fciy.png
    Edited by Silky on May 21, 2017 9:47PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    @Silky stop being disloyal pls, it ruins the campaign
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really should be in BwB but gardening has been much more rewarding today.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Spoon would be in BWB tonight but Deadly is making her scroll through this whole thread to give him more Insightfuls.

But Spoon did cook something for the wake:

YyFzZy4.jpg

Hungarian Chancletas

Hungarian wax peppers stuffed with summer squash, white beans, yellow raisins, toasted almonds, chicken, mascarpone with cinnamon.
    Edited by gameswithaspoon on May 22, 2017 6:53PM
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everybody who has contributed to BwB. We have had many good times in our little home away from home. I hope to see you all in some other campaigns in the future. Tonight was fun but it's time to move on. You have all been a part of my life for quite some time now and I will miss many of you. THANK YOU BWB!!!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to finish leveling my EP stam DK tonight in BWB, but struggled to find good fights. It's been a lot of fun, and sometimes irritating as hell, but I've enjoyed BWB muchly over the last 2 1/2 years. See y'all in KY.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »
    Spoon would be in BWB tonight but Deadly is making her scroll through this whole thread to give him more Insightfuls.

YyFzZy4

Hungarian Chancletas

Hungarian wax peppers stuffed with summer squash, white beans, yellow raisins, toasted almonds, chicken, mascarpone with cinnamon.

<3

For a last night, it was a pretty great one.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »

YyFzZy4

Hungarian Chancletas

<3

For a last night, it was a pretty great one.

It was definitely a fitting send off to the campaign!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, was plenty of fighting tonight!
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun stuff tonight, Im glad I was able to play for a bit, first time in quite a while.

Good night BwB, we loved you!!!!!!!! <3
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good bye Blackwater Blade.
    GM of BYTE
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps- this doesn't mean you can stop with the insightfuls.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP the last farm of BwB. Just a couple wardens to take through BwB now.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should be noted now:

Daggerfall Covenant won the final campaign in Blackwaters Blade.

I know I get a little dramatic sometimes in zone chat, but I would like to thank EVERYONE on DC for being so AWESOME! A special thanks to Pugz of Daggerfalls, and 13 Wolves guild for doing a great job, and to all the loyalist that were there through good and bad times. Thank You all and let the winning continue.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem, emily.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. That is all. Just lol
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll third this with a particularly insightful LOL.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe the thread outlasted the campaign!! That's far more impressive than the scoreboard. We ALL won the final BWB cycle.

I wonder if @Lumsdenml knew how prophetic he was when he started this one :):D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I can't believe the thread outlasted the campaign!! That's far more impressive than the scoreboard. We ALL won the final BWB cycle.

I wonder if @Lumsdenml knew how prophetic he was when he started this one :):D

Amen!!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if @Lumsdenml predicted the campaign ending.... then.... ITS EP'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now I start my new main! Magwarden, baby!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    And now I start my new main! Magwarden, baby!

Start one for me too while I'm at work.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.