Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geeze I wish I had somethin insightful to say but alas, I do not.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Give us your insight, @Mjollo .

Sure! So there is this crazy theory that someone came up (not going to say who) with while they were being madbad paranoid which everyone thought this person was being delusional about but then started being low-key questioned. That the campaign was being run by a secret coalition of multiple users in order to control population balance and campaign scores effectively controlling the outcome of each season.
    Now this network was vast and very deep running through majority of the leaders on every faction in the campaign and with the leaders, shared through to the guildmates. Some say it was an unspoken agreement and others say it was a secret organization you had to be invited to through some unconventional methods.and once you were "in", you were in for life. kind of like the campaigns very own illuminati. no one was officially allowed to speak of it for fear of getting kicked out of the circle.
    Now, this group was responsible for things like control of territory during the day, scrolls, score, and even deciding who does and doesn't receive emperor. If they liked you, they would do their best to put crowning into your path, if you were someone they deemed a threat to their control or imbalance, measures were set in place to prevent such events.
    This conspiracy theory is something to have thought existed more in the first year of blackwater blade but some say that there are still remnants left over and little hints of certain members staying around waiting...

Fun theory, huh? always makes a good bed time story for me!

I remember this. Its all true. I destroyed your that coalition when I came to BwB. I called out the selling of emp and the farming of ap for emp. Never again have they been seen. Never again. Muahahaha
    You dont want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk about all this illuminati stuff, I'm just here for the insightfuls...

People like you make me sick. You couldn't get insightfuls in vet campaign threads, so you hang out in the nonvet campaign thread and farm insightfuls off of new players.

Also I'm going to gatecamp you.

Hey, there are just as many people to farm insightfuls off of in the Vet threads as there are in the BWB thread. I bet if people from the vet threads actually tried the BWB thread they would be shocked how difficult farming insightfuls can be.

Also, gatecamp all you want, I'm going to go night-insightful everybody's posts while they're asleep.

Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lol I listen to 80s music for pvp. Its more upbeat helps me not get grumpy. Like when I solo... Here I Go Again On M Own by Whitesnake hah

I listen to trap music while I PVP like all the cool streamers.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte What can i say? we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
    Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
    Well they're are no friends of mine
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are any of you planning on forming battleground teams?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Are any of you planning on forming battleground teams?

Not really. Im sure Ill try it but Im not all that exited about it. Might turn out to be cool.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may be surprised
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valen_Byte What can i say? we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind

Great....now I have safety dance stuck in my head.

This one time at band camp, Vy and I went to a wedding. At the reception, the bride and groom made us get up in front of everyone and do the safety dance. I accidentally let it slip that I knew the dance lol. Good times.
    If you dont know me by now, you will never never never know me oh ohhh oh
    Edited by Valen_Byte on May 17, 2017 8:44PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    welp, wasted 10 min reading the forums today, except for the bwb conspiracy, that was a good laugh
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Geeze I wish I had somethin insightful to say but alas, I do not.

What Vy said...
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    /dancesafety, can we petition that for an emote
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm boosting for camos in CoD MP, lol.

Woot!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh , I'm betting a few of us will have valuable insight into how you can waste more of your time reading this thread.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    This is an insightful post. That is all.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talking about Bwb conspiracies, I'm like 99% sure there is some1 doing DDos attack on me and also somehow keeping me from relogging in. And dem loadscreens! Yes it all make sense now! It's a conspiracy!!
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Great....now I have safety dance stuck in my head.

This one time at band camp, Vy and I went to a wedding. At the reception, the bride and groom made us get up in front of everyone and do the safety dance. I accidentally let it slip that I knew the dance lol. Good times.
    If you dont know me by now, you will never never never know me oh ohhh oh

its ok. that just proves she married a good man.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Talking about Bwb conspiracies, I'm like 99% sure there is some1 doing DDos attack on me and also somehow keeping me from relogging in. And dem loadscreens! Yes it all make sense now! It's a conspiracy!!

It's RPers man. I've been saying it all day.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »

It's RPers man. I've been saying it all day.

Damn those guys, I never liked em in the first place
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah with all their lavender colored chat and everything
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I threw some insightfuls around. We were looking sort of light on the farm.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I threw some insightfuls around. We were looking sort of light on the farm.

I'm waiting for everybody to go to sleep. I find it is easier to farm insightfuls when the population is low.

I really wish each thread had a counter for total number of agrees, awesomes, and insightfuls. I bet we could be the most insightful thread on the forums, alongside being the longest thread on the forums.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on May 17, 2017 11:20PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, someone dueled me today and told me that I only make cheese builds after losing 2-0 to a hybrid templar werewolf. What is this campaign coming to?
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tfw you press insightful on a post only to have one removed because it's yet another one you've already done!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, gatecamp all you want, I'm going to go night-insightful everybody's posts while they're asleep.

Now that just sounds gross.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a strong morning insightful game. No, it's completely different from night insightfuls.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so when is it that they kill the name of bwb in game? sunday night?
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    so when is it that they kill the name of bwb in game? sunday night?

Maintenance Sunday night/Monday morning.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a strong morning insightful game. No, it's completely different from night insightfuls.

You have to remember that some people post at different times of the day. If I make 12 insightful posts when other factions only have 1 insightful post up, that's not my fault.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone get ur fondu forks ready for sunday ... gonna bring in some cheese for the last night of bwb
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    everyone get ur fondu forks ready for sunday ... gonna bring in some cheese for the last night of bwb

Mmm, cheese.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
This discussion has been closed.