Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Become more proficient.

Isn't that just a fancy way of saying git gud?

Hark, you plebian who has been known to dally about the azure horde, never venturing forth on your own--you must aquire further cognizance of this game.

1pdezn.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Fixed it.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't it be "Yon plebeian", not "you"?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I only copy and pasted, you'll have to take up spelling and colloquial errors up with deadly.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame them on @Stridig .
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are nerds
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Drama? :o Ok
    You all suck for playing BwB, play in zergflame like all the cool kids. Get gud and don't forget proc sets.

Literally plays in Trueflame. Mjollo is right u r poop
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 46 more pages. Step it up.

I really think blue sucks and yellow is great. Just in terms of colors.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the campaign switch next week, the first person to find me and kill me gets 5k.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the bottom of my empty, cruel AD heart, I would like to thank everyone for helping me hit 250 insightfuls. You da real mvps.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the bottom of my empty, cruel AD heart, I would like to thank everyone for helping me hit 250 insightfuls. You da real mvps.

Lies. AD and heart (even a cruel one) are incompatible B)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

"Yon" means (roughly) "That." Because I was directly addressing the plebian in question, "you," "thou" or "ye" would all be appropriate, depending on the number and social status of the addressee (and the time period in which the exclamation was taking place).

"Yon" would make sense if I was talking ABOUT @Stridig TO @Valen_Byte , for instance:

"Valen, gaze upon yon DC Zergling."

"Ye" is plural. For example, if I was calling out both @Adenoma and @Stridig :

"Ye zerglings should both dismount thine high horses."

"Thou" vs. "you" is mainly a function of time and formality--by the time Joseph Ducreux was painting (the painter who produced the work @DCeiver0 posted) was active, "you" would have been correct.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop dude. Seriously
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Stop dude. Seriously

#RoadToThreeHundred
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still a good place to farm insightfuls or do I need to move on to a new thread?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it at night. Just as many people play then. Thats where the real action is.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've heard that some of the most hard earned insightfuls belong to the night crew.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still a good place to farm insightfuls or do I need to move on to a new thread?

The farm is declining. 2/3 per post instead of 4/5. Still possibly best insightul farm in the game.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some insight for you
    I have given away 125k gold and 125k in prizes this week to guildies. Why you ask? Because
    1) I'm rich
    2) I needed bank space
    3) I guess # 2 is actually the real reason but it was still fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope Morrowind brings some new life to the game. Every time I log in I just watch guild chat for a while then log off. It seems very boring lately.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This used to be an insightful thread
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LET'S STEP IT UP. THIS IS JUST THE PART OF THE INSIGHTFUL FARM WHERE WE WIPED ALL THE PUGS, WE WAIT TO GET OUT INSIGHTFUL TICK, THEN THEY REGROUP AND SET UP SIEGE ON THE TOP OF OUR INSIGHTFUL TOWER.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    LET'S STEP IT UP. THIS IS JUST THE PART OF THE INSIGHTFUL FARM WHERE WE WIPED ALL THE PUGS, WE WAIT TO GET OUT INSIGHTFUL TICK, THEN THEY REGROUP AND SET UP SIEGE ON THE TOP OF OUR INSIGHTFUL TOWER.

Offensive insightful ticks are worth more now anyway /shrug.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to make a stamdk full tank but I was very disappointed in it. Had capped resist and 48k hp but the dragonblood heal is still very disappointing and so is capped resist. So I thought about converting him into hybrid build with Pelenal + 7th legion. Problem is, I know everything about magdk but not much about the advantages of stam builds. I was thinking S&B for puncture that would help for hybrid dmg + maybe resto for the awesome heals that stam builds don't have

What I'm strugling with, is the main stam dmg. Like I said, I don't know stam much, but it feels like the only way to have good dmg is with 2h :/
    Edited by Raknosh on May 20, 2017 2:09PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I tried to make a stamdk full tank but I was very disappointed in it. Had capped resist and 48k hp but the dragonblood heal is still very disappointing and so is capped resist. So I thought about converting him into hybrid build with Pelenal + 7th legion. Problem is, I know everything about magdk but not much about the advantages of stam builds. I was thinking S&B for puncture that would help for hybrid dmg + maybe resto for the awesome heals that stam builds don't have

What I'm strugling with, is the main stam dmg. Like I said, I don't know stam much, but it feels like the only way to have good dmg is with 2h :/

LA/HA+Puncture+Bash with all your dots ticking, fossilize into leap for your "execute" (or reverb bash into leap).
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever tried Veiled heritence? 10% chance of 400 weap dmg for 5 sec when u deal dmg, NO cooldown. If you have dots, I can see this up 100% of the time
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

LA/HA+Puncture+Bash with all your dots ticking, fossilize into leap for your "execute" (or reverb bash into leap).

What are the dots? Stam embers and toxic breath? Idk if I wanna use toxic breath having major rupture already
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What are the dots? Stam embers and toxic breath? Idk if I wanna use toxic breath having major rupture already

Just stam embers then, probably. Trap Beast, if you have it.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Check your PMs @Raknosh . Haven't tested hybrid, but I had a pretty decent stam dk setup on DC.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why StamDK Rak? You have fought @Adenoma on his right? Squishy little bugger that couldn't fight his way out of @DeadlyRecluse 's wet paper bag.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever tried Veiled heritence? 10% chance of 400 weap dmg for 5 sec when u deal dmg, NO cooldown. If you have dots, I can see this up 100% of the time

I haven't tried Veiled Heritence, but I've had a lot of success with the similar set Seventh Legion on my Stam Sorc. What I like about Seventh Legion is that the more pressure I'm taking, the more likely I am to get the proc (and the proc puts my S&B weapon damage at about 4.5k on a freshly geared build, but that obviously decreases as I level up). Veiled Heritance on a DOT build does make sense though.
This discussion has been closed.