Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Reverb yeah lol... my stam sorc is at lvl 48 ( almost 49 ) right now... most likely will get to 50 sunday night
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had done that before with a stamDK, but this last stamNB that I got emp with I had no drive to do that.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I had done that before with a stamDK, but this last stamNB that I got emp with I had no drive to do that.

yeah lol.... this is my first stam char to reach 50 so i figured hey might as well go cheese for a bit with it
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pro strat for farming is to make sure you have at least one clickable post on each new page. Strats like that lead to campaign wins based on insightful score, which matters.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse Wow. Mind. Blown.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok whos not doing it right. Who gave reverb an awesome for what is clearly an insightful gif?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -1 insightful to the awesomeer
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 18, 2017 4:08PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insightful fact: I once had a goldfish that could break dance on carpet!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Insightful fact: I once had a goldfish that could break dance on carpet!

did it do the worm??

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can see it now... zos is gonna be like.... due to the increase in popularity for gate camping insightfuls ... we have decided to nerf the thread .... this will be a buff if you have less than 10 insightfuls and a nerf if over

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those "this will be a buff if..." felt like backhanded compliments.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lol I listen to 80s music for pvp. Its more upbeat helps me not get grumpy. Like when I solo... Here I Go Again On M Own by Whitesnake hah

You listen to W a n g Chung. Admit it!

I dunno about @Valen_Byte, but I definitely do. Why do you think I always sign off by telling everybody to have fun?
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte What can i say? we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
    Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
    Well they're are no friends of mine

We can camp if we want to
    We can gank your friend's behind
    And we can act real bold
    'cause our gear is all gold
    Everything will turn out fine
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte What can i say? we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind

And we can act real bold

It took all of my willpower to not "Awesome" that.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And we can act real bold

Hahaha well done!!!
    GM of BYTE
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And we can act real bold

To the tune of Daft Punk's 'Technologic':

Block it
    Purge it
    Spam it
    Root it
    Snipe it
    Stun it
    Now Negate it.

#sorrynotsorry

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How I imagine EP zone most days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-o3udImy8
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait, what? But, why? lol
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait, what? But, why? lol

Because nobody plays EP and it's quiet OKAY THE JOKE IS LIKE 6 MONTHS TOO LATE and wouldn't have been very good....I'm so sorry
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol no, I meant the vid. Why would anyone make a silent orchestra. Haha
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol no, I meant the vid. Why would anyone make a silent orchestra. Haha

Oh, It's John Cage, a piece called 4'33. Other examples of it being performed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGEG4JiOqew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody know why a .MTS file won't play audio on Windows Media Player? Or how to convert those files so they will?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Combined Community Codec Pack and K-Lite. Also just download vlc.

K-Lite: https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

CCCP: http://www.cccp-project.net/
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'm trying to do this in a way that I don't have to change every computer in the company. It's thousands.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC and EP are absolutely pathetic. I finally come home from a long day of work only to see they've been farming insightfuls constantly while I was away. Well enough is enough. It is time for AD to rise and show its true strength as the most insightful alliance. After what I've seen today, I will stop at nothing to ensure that EP and DC will never again be as insightful as AD, and I don't care if people hate me for it. I will gatecamp insightfuls night and day if that is what it takes. AD is done with nice and fair.

DC and EP; you have been warned.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is an unfair accusation, sir. All AD ever does is spam the insightful button with enough people whenever they can. at least my group tries to tactically go around the button before we click it. and we don't need 60 people to click the button we only use 5...plus like 50 pugs but 5 in OUR group so doesn't count.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you kidding me? Check the population. Every time insightfuls are being won, EP and DC have just as many people as AD. The only thing you guys do "tactically" is wait for everybody to log off before running around clicking the insightful button like madmen. Some of us actually need to compete with other players for our insightfuls...
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have received a few insightfuls today so I'm going to ge ahead and claim #DCinsightful#1.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I have received a few insightfuls today so I'm going to ge ahead and claim #DCinsightful#1.

In all seriousness, the insightful farm has been real.
This discussion has been closed.