Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man idk if it's cause BwB is gonna die soon, but I havnt seen that much action in quite a while here. So many 3 ways and crtazy fights!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you're running around while checking your map, then suddenly......
    chris-farley-hill-fall-o.gif
    Edited by DCeiver0 on May 19, 2017 4:01AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    0aSSNUs.jpg

Edit: Zo$ brought the centered text back. Our insightful [Snip]posting had an impact.
    Edited by Silky on May 19, 2017 4:50AM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BwB will die soon. But it remains to be seen how KY will do.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe got me thinking about how to make a magNB bomber these days. Now that's a thought experiment!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Man idk if it's cause BwB is gonna die soon, but I havnt seen that much action in quite a while here. So many 3 ways and crtazy fights!

Last night was pretty good--the fact that there were random 3ways at multiple keep fights (that weren't last emp keeps or anything) was unusual for BWB, good stuff all around.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm laying low for a bit to not draw GF aggro when I play the heck out of morrowind soon. I even finish an exam earlier that day - fingers crossed that the server comes back up by the time I'm done.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wont be on until sunday nightish ... my girl comes over tonight ... then tomorrow i pop the BIG question .... nervous as all hell!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i wont be on until sunday nightish ... my girl comes over tonight ... then tomorrow i pop the BIG question .... nervous as all hell!!!

Bout time! :D
    I hope it all goes just the way you've planned!!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

yeah... been working on the game for 2 months now.... just finalized it after 3 days of testing and fixing bugs and glitches...just hoping i didnt miss anything in it
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah... been working on the game for 2 months now.... just finalized it after 3 days of testing and fixing bugs and glitches...just hoping i didnt miss anything in it

Either way, Im sure she will love it dont stress too much, enjoy the moment :)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

why didn't i get an invite into the alpha? >:(
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    BwB will die soon. But it remains to be seen how KY will do.

I predict that it will slide on by...
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo ..... EP :P

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    why didn't i get an invite into the alpha? >:(

Times like these I wish we still had our beloved LOL button bc I literally did! :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what! I have one AD toon!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

what! I have one AD toon!

LOL

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully she sees all the work that went into doing it and doesnt think it was a "dumb idea" lol

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be fine. You have put a ton of work into this. RIP @W0lf_z13 . You will be missed.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thaaaanks @Stridig :/

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully she sees all the work that went into doing it and doesnt think it was a "dumb idea" lol

Any idea that requires 2 months prep for a proposal is far from a 'dumb idea', but I will say that I highly recommend taking a video of the moment she realizes whats happening. Trust me on this one. Years down the road you'll wish you had it if you don't, because you'll only see that reaction once.

May Mara smile on you and your beloved.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on May 19, 2017 5:45PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Any idea that requires 2 months prep for a proposal is far from a 'dumb idea', but I will say that I highly recommend taking a video of the moment she realizes whats happening. Trust me on this one. Years down the road you'll wish you had it if you don't, because you'll only see that reaction once.

yeah lol, ive already set my webcam up to record it... thanks man!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 19, 2017 5:50PM

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

yeah lol, ive already set my webcam up to record it... thanks man!

giphy.gif?response_id=591f30fc0c60cc8bea595558
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prior planning and preparation prevent p i s s poor performances.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 19, 2017 6:16PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just look into her eyes and say "I'll Pv your Door anytime."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hopefully vy doesnt see that so I can use it. Genius. : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

gives a WHOLE new meaning to PvP

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then tell her she can have population advantage during the night/morning hours...
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

This discussion has been closed.