Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Can you tell me that again but read it in a dark room while shining a flashlight up at your face?

thats pretty much what i was imagining the whole time while writing it except that we were all by a campfire...in the woods...with slenderman.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true. There is a closed RP guild that controls this. You actually have to do a user created RP quest to get invited. One of the guild events is to turn the tides of war. Thats all i can really say about it.
    Edited by Stridig on May 17, 2017 5:33PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Stridig wrote: »
    It's true. There is a closed RP guild that controls this. You actually have to do a user created RP quest to get invited. One of the guild events is to turn the tides of war. Thats all i can really say about it.

You have already said too much.........
    Edited by DCeiver0 on May 17, 2017 5:35PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont joke about this stuff, stridig. they are watching. *jazz hands*
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they are
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this thread is chocked full of insight. Farm them stars, folks!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they are

*jazz hands intensely*
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    I know they are

*jazz hands intensely*

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember once being accused, pretty viciously, of spying on a guild I had never heard of. Or having spies in their group? I don't really know, it got irrational really fast.

Shadow government confirmed?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was pretty funny at the time tbh when he said this anyways in one of the previous threads. i think he was just madbad he didn't get emp no matter how many times he tried to re-roll so he ran back to vet. i dont think he even plays that often anymore.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys..... it really is true
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, someone said that in a previous thread?
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys..... it really is true

oh really? what, are you gonna now say that you or even some of us are part of this "blackwater cult" crap now too? that we wont admit it as well. ooooo spoooky. you got me, strid. so scared.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Wait, someone said that in a previous thread?

yes i dont remember which one but it was over a year ago.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 17, 2017 5:46PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told you it's run by RPers. They dont even PvP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Are they also connected to the shadow cabal of armchair economists that fixes prices all over Tamriel via a mass web of false flag guilds and RP in the Vile Manse?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know. I was just trying to help get to 300. I have no idea.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they also connected to the shadow cabal of armchair economists that fixes prices all over Tamriel via a mass web of false flag guilds and RP in the Vile Manse?

why do you think ZOS was so quick to release the dark brotherhood dlc?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's...not the least plausible thing I've heard, as far as AvA conspiracies go.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

That's...not the least plausible thing I've heard, as far as AvA conspiracies go.

no, dont encourage him.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk about all this illuminati stuff, I'm just here for the insightfuls...
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk about all this illuminati stuff, I'm just here for the insightfuls...

People like you make me sick. You couldn't get insightfuls in vet campaign threads, so you hang out in the nonvet campaign thread and farm insightfuls off of new players.

Also I'm going to gatecamp you.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackwater Blade is run by Son of Hutt Gaming, they RP as Hutts.. They control all, they know all... you cannot run or hide. They are coming.....

IN THE PLACE OF THE ALLIANCES YOU WILL HAVE HUTTS! NOT DARK BUT BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE MORN! TREACHEROUS AS THE SEAS! STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF TAMRIEL! ALL SHALL LOVE THEM AND DESPAIR!

Edited by Gederic on May 17, 2017 6:14PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOOK @DeadlyRecluse , I GET MY INSIGHTFULS IN HERE BECAUSE IT IS A HEALTHIER META AND A LESS TOXIC ENVIRONMENT. IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR INSIGHTFULS IN VET CAMPAIGN THREADS, THEN GO AHEAD. FARMING INSIGHTFULS OFF OF NEW PLAYERS IS MY WAY OF GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AND TEACHING THEM IN TURN HOW TO FARM THEIR INSIGHTFULS.

ALSO, OVERNIGHT WE ARE GOING TO CAPTURE ALL OF YOUR INSIGHTFULS AND THEN GATE CAMP THEM.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geezz lol dont have time to read all that. Im sure its all very insightful so I just went with that.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    basically, what he said was insightful.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gate camping thing made me snort. That's where the jazz hands need to come in. Dont gate camp me bro
    Edited by Stridig on May 17, 2017 7:09PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a completely different topic 80s music seems to increase my work production dramatically. I wonder what it would do for me in pvp...
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol I listen to 80s music for pvp. Its more upbeat helps me not get grumpy. Like when I solo... Here I Go Again On M Own by Whitesnake hah
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lol I listen to 80s music for pvp. Its more upbeat helps me not get grumpy. Like when I solo... Here I Go Again On M Own by Whitesnake hah

You listen to W a n g Chung. Admit it!
    Edited by Stridig on May 17, 2017 7:39PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    guiltyPleasures#
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.