Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better get it now if you just want to buy it
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    What's up guys, just thought I would drop in and say hello. I play mostly in BWB. I usually play dk, and I look forward to coping with you guys. Most of these names in here I recongnize from encounters in cyrodil. I did not know there was a forum for BWB.
  • SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    Coping was supposed to be pvping. That's what I get for not proofreading my posts.
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coping was supposed to be pvping. That's what I get for not proofreading my posts.

will not tease will not tease will not tease nope nope nope

Hi. :)
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine coping coping could be a quite accurate way of putting it sometimes. :p
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's up guys, just thought I would drop in and say hello. I play mostly in BWB. I usually play dk, and I look forward to coping with you guys. Most of these names in here I recongnize from encounters in cyrodil. I did not know there was a forum for BWB.

Welcome!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Welcome to the *** show : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Welcome to the *** show : ))

Hey, it's usually not this bad...

...wait nevermind.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sum of us can't spel ether.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. My name is Mjollo but you can call me Mjoll, muh-joll, my-joll,mojito, mahalo, em-joh-lo, mr. Jello or my favorite: mojojojo
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Mjollo but you can call me Mjoll, muh-joll, my-joll,mojito, mahalo, em-joh-lo, mr. Jello or my favorite: mojojojo

It's Mr. Jello.
    Stridig wrote: »
    Sum of us can't spel ether.

Thank god you are an EP loyalist.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - looks all teary eyed - ... i gotz another star!!! lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HELLO MJLELEO
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I'm not far behind you. I just need to post more intelligent, meaningful things.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not far behind you. I just need to post more intelligent, meaningful things.

No dont do that it doesnt work. Just post what ever appeals to the mass.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost done researching the 9th trait on the last few things I needed. 3 years later. I gave up a long time ago for some reason. There will some use for 9 trait crafted sets very soon I think.
    Edited by Stridig on May 3, 2017 3:01PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No dont do that it doesnt work. Just post what ever appeals to the mass.

Farming insightfuls is the worst grind in ESO.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what pushed me over was that i answered a question on someones thread and they "accepted" the answer ... then i got the next star lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that going to be the new thing here? Instead of helping each other get Emp we will just repeatedly hit insightful, agree and awesome on every post. "Is there a group up"? "Nah we just solo pushin for stars".
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that going to be the new thing here? Instead of helping each other get Emp we will just repeatedly hit insightful, agree and awesome on every post. "Is there a group up"? "Nah we just solo pushin for stars".

Then we get self righteous about how other factions forum-zerg for their stars, while OUR faction small scales tactically for ours.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we get self righteous about how other factions forum-zerg for their stars, while OUR faction small scales tactically for ours.

But if you "awesome" something i write, does that make you a flip flopper?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But thats not fair. I wanna small group for stars and then i get zerged by an entire group of star-zergers. Why cant people small group star against us. I want them to play like i do.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no stars for @Mjollo .... cause.... EP :P

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FINE >:[
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But thats not fair. I wanna small group for stars and then i get zerged by an entire group of star-zergers. Why cant people small group star against us. I want them to play like i do.

Dude EP doesn't get stars in BWB. Just stop.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to figure out how to gank points. I need 74 points for another star. Suggestions?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig gank the EP

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre all internet bullies. Leave EP alone.
This discussion has been closed.