Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i present to you.... the M12LRV
    2951174725_1_7_9uWFGCv9.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rv_B_Awards_-_Best_Quote_Caboose.png

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elbow-Grease.png
    203507_208872212481183_1808534_n.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being of the Yellow variety, I quite often quote RvB, its mostly both... Suck it Red! and Suck it Blue! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Headlight fluid is a classic.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i present to you.... the M12LRV
    2951174725_1_7_9uWFGCv9.jpg

Why warthog? Looks more like a big cat...like a puma.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo You're making that up!!

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    see these toe hooks in the front?? they look like tusks ... what other animal has tusks?!

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A walrus?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told you to stop makin up animals!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now unless anyone has any other mythical creatures they would like to suggest for the name we're gonna stick with the warthog... how about it griff???

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... LOVE Red vs. Blue

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    New patch notes are a disaster. This is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Ok you win. Whatever. I'm done arguing with you about everything. You are an internet bully. I actually took my teenage daughters to a seminar about internet bullying when I got them their first cell phones. I just hope you don't internet bully the wrong kid one of these days.

No I am not an Internet bully, just a DC loyal player. I admit sometimes I go overboard, and that is my weakness. Most times, I will say sorry if i think I am wrong. Regardless if I am wrong or right, I am apologizing now. I'm sorry.

Also, take your 20k. I know you have me on ignore, but I sent it under a different account.

Now that we have determined that you ARE an internet bully and most like are NOT sorry, let's discuss some of the names you have assigned to people:

Fluffy = Vurian - Is it because of his play style that he has earned this name you use publicly all the time? Something you fiercely defend? Play style? He was abused so badly on the internet that he actually snapped and posted a plethora of profanities.
    Fake = Adenoma - Has dedicated his life to helping others. Doesn't get more real than that. Is totally transparent with all his builds and willing to help anybody who asks. Generally one of the nicest people I have ever met. Hmmm.
    Confused = Stridig - Correct. Confused about how people can treat complete strangers so poorly. Plus I'm old so confusion is a natural occurrence.
    Back Stabber = Rak- ACTUALLY puts in work for DC and doesn't try to be the # DC#1 spokesperson. Fiercely loyal to his friends. Loves DC so much that he jumped on an EP alt to help dethrone an Emp who came to DC just to get an Emp title.
    I'm sure I'm missing somebody and for that I'm sorry. Thanks for sending gold from a different account. Now I know the other @name to ignore.
    Also: about your list of FACTS on the last page. #5 was disqualified the minute you wrote ( i think ). Have a nice day and remember that kids all over the world hurt themselves every day because of how they are treated on the internet.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    New patch notes are a disaster. This is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Idk, I wanna be mad about it all, I hate the changes to everything but I think ZoS has desensitized me. Thanks alot ZoS now you are ruining my feelers too.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Like I get nerfing cost reduction CP, but removing it entirely was dumb as hell. Add on to that the attempt to nerf each classes unique sustain mechanics (RIP my DK) and outright removing some of the unique and rewarding aspects of several classes in favor of lowering the skill ceiling. There are a few ways to balance to help new players, either raising the skill floor or lowering the ceiling. One hurts experienced "hardcore" players and the other doesn't and they consistently choose to *** with people who have been playing the game for years and put a lot of time and money into the game.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -- snip --

hmmm.. I don't think those fake names are being a bully in any way. I could be wrong if you took it personal. To me a bully would be telling someone "GTFO" of the thread many times yesterday.

Reguardless, I can't be friends with everyone. Either you like me or you don't. I think I know where you stand so lets just part.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    They replaced learning and effectively executing a rotation with spamming heavy attacks. If that doesn't sum up the attitude of ZoS towards their players I don't know what will.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They replaced learning and effectively executing a rotation with spamming heavy attacks. If that doesn't sum up the attitude of ZoS towards their players I don't know what will.

Thats all I do anyway. I just stand in the back of a pack of 50 or so and heavy attck. So, just a normal day for me.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Buffed
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like I get nerfing cost reduction CP, but removing it entirely was dumb as hell. Add on to that the attempt to nerf each classes unique sustain mechanics (RIP my DK) and outright removing some of the unique and rewarding aspects of several classes in favor of lowering the skill ceiling.

This is the strangest thing, imo. The removal of passive/free sustain I can get behind, but shredding active sustain based on group synergy and composition as well as use of class mechanics seems odd.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for changing the subject everyone, i am trying to be good.

I am betting ( hoping ) after the next update Mag NBs are going to be good. I am going to be testing a few thing to see if I can get good at Mag NBs. I purchased another account when ESO had it on sell for 9.99. All characters are going to be Mag NBs. One reason is I can test different gear sets, and another reason is I can re-use the gear on each character. :)

If you see Drama Queen in BwB that is me.. just giving you a heads up if you need to add me to your ignore list. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Like give the cost reduction cp the elemental expert treatment. Lower the cap and make the first points worth more. But I don't think I ever saw complaints about battle roar, it just required skill and understanding of when to use ultimates to best deal dmg and manage resources. Plus, that + helping hands is DKs only real class based sustain. They don't have flat cost reduction or regen passives like every other class.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) @gabriebe Who is in a DC ONLY guild?]

Pugz of Daggerfall was supposed to be a DC-only guild. All I have to say about that is that Blackwater Merchants and my friends list is already is enough if all I wanted was a bunch of people in different factions working at wildly different goals.

Edited by gabriebe on May 2, 2017 4:08PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ive been tweaking a DoT build. MagDK ofc. They dont need much sustain really. The hard part is just being patient and letting the dots do the work. Thats the direction Im thinking Im going after patch. My old build is heavy on DoTs anyway so its not much of a stretch for me to add to it a bit.
    GM of BYTE
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Pugz of Daggerfall was supposed to be a DC-only guild.

we did attempt to make this a thing ... before you joined.... but we ended up losing a lot of our friends from the guild ( people we had played beside for months because they wanted to also play with the friends they made from one of the other factions ) ... so we decided to try to appease both by implementing a policy where at a certain rank in the guild you were able to play on another faction ..... i guess we just cant make everyone happy ... but the decision did not come easily ..... we spent weeks if not a month debating it in the officers chat
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 2, 2017 4:21PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Den has a similar issue for a time with faction-swapping but we finally sat down and discussed it with everyone and established some rules.
    Essentially, you can play whatever faction you want but there is no special treatment. If you're not red, youre dead. Its an important mutual understanding that both parties need to know.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Byte is AD only. Dont like it, hit the road jack. K.i.s.s....keep it simple stupid.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thoughts on a full on DoT build after patch?
    GM of BYTE
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    You'll only have enough mag to apply your dots anyway. #JustSustainThings
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

This discussion has been closed.