Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up guys, just thought I would drop in and say hello. I play mostly in BWB. I usually play dk, and I look forward to coping with you guys. Most of these names in here I recongnize from encounters in cyrodil. I did not know there was a forum for BWB.

Welcome @SaucyBiscuit! Love the name lol!
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Mjollo but you can call me Mjoll, muh-joll, my-joll,mojito, mahalo, em-joh-lo, mr. Jello or my favorite: mojojojo

Read this outloud and died :D Thats it, from now on you are Mojojojo!

commission_mojo_jojo_by_howxu-daeg2xy.jpg

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a ton of that at the Alessia bridge the other day. I have become the thing i hate.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait..... how am I LOSING points. Who's messing with me?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte

Cola started calling me Mr. Jello when i first hopped over to AD and then when he was exposed to my guild's discord, everyone changed my name to Mr. Jello. And just when i thought it was over, ANOTHER group of friends decided it was easier to call me Mojito.
    Only the wisest and truely strongest call me Mojojojo. :D
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon @Stridig will be at 3 stars instead of 4
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the wisest and truely strongest call me Mojojojo. :D

Nobody calls you that. I only call you Mjo- and then I slam the keyboard to get a bunch of random letters. This is the only way anyone should ever refer to you
    Ours is the Fury
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems legit ^
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gah.... that moment when u order something from china for a birthday present... wait 3 weeks for the delivery ... get it .... and realize wow... this looks messed up!!! .... now i get to spend time making it look better

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the word "nooblar" doesn't mean new or inexperienced Templar? Huh.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coping was supposed to be pvping. That's what I get for not proofreading my posts.

Welcome! I thought you just meant coping with the upcoming balance changes, TBH.
    Hello. My name is Mjollo but you can call me Mjoll, muh-joll, my-joll,mojito, mahalo, em-joh-lo, mr. Jello or my favorite: mojojojo

I've always wondered how to pronounce your name. For a while every time I saw "Mjollo" my brain just shouted "mojito", but eventually I started seeing the "j" as a "y" sound, like "myolo."
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

You mean where jurrassic park is? Isla nooblar?
    Coping was supposed to be pvping. That's what I get for not proofreading my posts.

Welcome! I thought you just meant coping with the upcoming balance changes, TBH.

I've always wondered how to pronounce your name. For a while every time I saw "Mjollo" my brain just shouted "mojito", but eventually I started seeing the "j" as a "y" sound, like "myolo."

Yeah haha. Most people just mispronounce it but i just let then say it however they want lol.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No he is not Mylo, never Mylo.. shh shh

You don't have to be new to be a block casting breath of life scrub. I can only hope the nerfs to templar get worse and worse.
    Edited by Gederic on May 3, 2017 7:50PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

You don't have to be new to be a block casting breath of life scrub. I can only hope the nerfs to templar get worse and worse.

Actually one of our IT guys was talking about playing a Templar for the first time. I told him he would be a nooblar and he freaked out on me. Apparently in the MMO world that word is very offensive. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I agree. You should not be able to heal for 90% of your total health in a single cast. It's ridiculous.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding the cone to BoL was a start. You have to somewhat aim to heal your allies now. the horror. I used to play a templar when I was running the House Sotha raid back in the day, it was just easier, but I haven't since because I just don't find them to be enjoyable or rewarding really.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow gederic how dare you. Im telling anara.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually one of our IT guys was talking about playing a Templar for the first time. I told him he would be a nooblar and he freaked out on me. Apparently in the MMO world that word is very offensive. Lol

Urban dictionary confirms. Who knew.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 3, 2017 8:49PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding the cone to BoL was a start. You have to somewhat aim to heal your allies now. the horror. I used to play a templar when I was running the House Sotha raid back in the day, it was just easier, but I haven't since because I just don't find them to be enjoyable or rewarding really.

I play primarily templar, and yeah the cone thing is pretty okay. I just wish it would also apply to healing ward and matriarch heal...
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only hope the nerfs to templar get worse and worse.

Dems fightin words!!!! :D

The change to BoL doesn't bother me a bit, I hardly use it but DOWN WITH THE NERFS! I just feel instead of making classes bland and boring they really should be makin other classes on par. I played a templar when they were trash I just dont wanna see em slide back down the hole.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Personally, I always though is name was a reference to Mjolnir. Him playing as EP, EP = nords, Nords = vikings, that always made all the sense in the world to me to pronounce his name "Myoll"
    Edited by Raknosh on May 3, 2017 9:12PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing in this game pisses me off more than a loadscreen right after a bullsh*t death!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited by Raknosh on May 3, 2017 9:39PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    And it's even better when there is another right after, even if I restarted the game!
    What is the ETA on loadscreen again? Oh right, there isn't. Working as intended...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite load screens are ones I gap close into.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is literally my biggest complaint about this game. WTF is up with these load screens.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaannndddd a third one! I warn you guys, until that load chain stop, you gonna hear me rant about this f*cking bug...
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    And a 4th loadscreen in a row! I swear, at 6th, I ragequit the game for the night
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait.... It's not even night yet. Take a break until I get home. I want to kill stuff with you.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow gederic how dare you. Im telling anara.

UhLJFw.gif

I've already made my thoughts on templar know to everyone in the guild Mjololel. While you're at it will you mind telling her that mist form is broken and stupid as well?
    Edited by Gederic on May 3, 2017 10:03PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, just googled "nooblar." Never realized that was actually a thing...

People consider that a nerf? I think its a buff. Now if I really need a heal and there are a bunch of "nooblars" mindlessly standing in siege fire I can just make sure I aim away from them so they don't steal my heal.

Admittedly, I haven't played Magplar in over a year though, and I don't have plans to start playing one anytime soon.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    My favorite load screens are ones I gap close into.

Gap-closing into a load screen is the only thing that has ever made me "rage quit" the game.
This discussion has been closed.