Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This salt has no cure
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    This salt has no cure

Ha i get it. Its irony because salt is used to cure amirite?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Raknosh

I DO think its bad. You have to remember, Im fighting you and your large groups lol Getting focused by a bunch of unorganized AD isnt the same as getting focused by Pugz and Wolves hah

I think the problem is, no one is understanding that BYTE hasn't been running for quite a while. Its only you and occasionally one or two guildies.

Hes alone guys, I haven't been pvp'ing with him bc of health issues and guildies have been busy doing other things. Hes by himself out there, not running a group, so if you see him out there, with other AD, he aint running with them, its NOT a Byte group.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The toon Im on now is about to retire. Good thing too. Time to run a toon that isnt named Dixon. Cant do anything without 10 enemies focusing me down. Lol
    The attention is the best part though. Hmm maybe it it time to run yet another toon through Blackwater
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's quite the sign of respect when somebody specifically calls your name out in TS. Unless you are a healer. Then its just a given.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I am called out sometimes.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like my bathtub turtle sometimes.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like my bathtub turtle sometimes.

Sounds like a start to a really, really bad garage punk song.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was unaware that the ilk of the world had come back to EP. While I'm here I'll have to ensure that he doesn't even get close to emperor...
    Ours is the Fury
  • Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭
    Btw Emily,

That first fight, I had no food.
    *wink*
    Setana Shial, Marian Shial, Onalia Shial, Alanna Shial
    AD from the beginning, AD till the end
    Guild: Agents of the Dominion
  • LoDG_Kawi
    LoDG_Kawi
    Gederic wrote: »
    I was unaware that the ilk of the world had come back to EP. While I'm here I'll have to ensure that he doesn't even get close to emperor...

He makes ap faster then anyone I know. He can play for 30+ hrs at a time. Can you play everyday for the entire campaign for atleast 18hrs each day? You'd better hope so if you think you have a chance.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ lol i dont think boasting your leader like that is a win for anyone.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • LoDG_Kawi
    LoDG_Kawi
    Mjollo wrote: »
    ^ lol i dont think boasting your leader like that is a win for anyone.

Putting the facts where they lay. I gained 1.3+million AP last round without him, he always outgains me. It is what it is.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are always better ways to gain AP than what you guys do.
  • LoDG_Kawi
    LoDG_Kawi

Taking resources, outposts, and keeps and completing quests in any fashion or order helps the faction campaign score. Not sure what you're suggesting for better AP, I suspect you mean repairing keeps... I dont need to "bob the builder" any emporership. Leading groups and taking keeps worked well for me last round. Not once did I need a delve buff. Was gonna go and play with pugz on DC, but when someone says "I'm here I'll have to ensure that he doesn't even get close to emperor..." That encouraged me make another EP toon. It simply amazes me that there's so many players out there that get so worked up over others gameplay and successes of others that they have to troll them in zone or elsewhere for some sick personal satisfaction. It's a game people, that is all. I'd suggest folks try more at playing their own game and not others. It's more fun that way.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will your great leader duel me? Because last time I mentioned he runs from 1v1 fights with me he said "you should learn to chase me better."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    {DELETED}
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 5, 2017 11:58AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, small side note to agree with @Mjollo - I know I *** AP better than you both and I don't need to flip flop resources, repair walls, or ever pick up an AP buff. I just kill things and do actual small-scale with friends. That's the best AP - not zerg surfing. I wouldn't even rank myself near the best at getting AP in the campaign. It's great because I don't have to play for 30+ hours to try and get a lead so that I can nightcap emp.

I have the luxury of enjoying the game, enjoying my work life, sleeping, AND getting emp when I push. I suggest you try that.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 5, 2017 12:28PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new toon ... coming to a bwb near you soon!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • LoDG_Kawi
    LoDG_Kawi
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Also, small side note to agree with @Mjollo - I know I *** AP better than you both and I don't need to flip flop resources, repair walls, or ever pick up an AP buff. I wouldn't even rank myself near the best at getting AP at the campaign. It's great because I don't have to play for 30+ hours to try and get a lead so that I can nightcap emp.

I have the luxury of enjoying the game, enjoying my work life, sleeping, AND getting emp when I push. I suggest you try that.

Wow you have a great life! Glad to see you can speak so highly of yourself with such great self esteem. Oh and not to mention that Uber gameplay you speak of! Good to hear someone has finally got it all figured out! Sounds like you can best us all, Keep up the great work buddy!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are literally dozens of us! Dozens!

#nevernude
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LoDG_Kawi wrote: »
    Wow you have a great life! Glad to see you can speak so highly of yourself with such great self esteem. Oh and not to mention that Uber gameplay you speak of! Good to hear someone has finally got it all figured out! Sounds like you can best us all, Keep up the great work buddy!

LoDG I would take your own advice ( I watched a few of your vidoe's ) just ignore the haters and play your game. You really have to question some of these players on here. They say don't take the game so serious, don't t-bag, don't gate camp, don't be a bully but they all do it.

The Ignore feature in game works well if you get tones of hate messages. If your ignore list is full, start deleting the old ones.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• LoDG_Kawi
    LoDG_Kawi
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    LoDG_Kawi wrote: »

LoDG I would take your own advice ( I watched a few of your vidoe's ) just ignore the haters and play your game. You really have to question some of these players on here. They say don't take the game so serious, don't t-bag, don't gate camp, don't be a bully but they all do it.

The Ignore feature in game works well if you get tones of hate messages. If your ignore list is full, start deleting the old ones.

Those would be vurians videos. I dont make videos, nor do other members of the guild. Congrats on your Youtube videos in helping new players. Its good to see more and more players doing that.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even have the energy to craft quality [snip]posts today.

#ValensTurtle
    #RoadToThreeHundred
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will your great leader duel me? Because last time I mentioned he runs from 1v1 fights with me he said "you should learn to chase me better."

:D

Well you may not like him, but that's a great line.

Chase me better! hahahaha
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's hard when fighting someone so experienced at the ol' cut n' run. It's definitely a L2P issue on my behalf.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said something along the lines of "chase me better" to the cops once.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile in Japan.....
    giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's hard when fighting someone so experienced at the ol' cut n' run. It's definitely a L2P issue on my behalf.

Can't help, very bad at chasing. :D
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, a lot of my builds don't even run gap closers. I'm pretty reliant on people coming to me instead of me to them. Sort of a "if you build it they will come" philosophy.
This discussion has been closed.