Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Dont mind the common folk @Adenoma
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I wouldn't concern yourself with the rantings of the plebs. "We can be competitive with trials, vma, and pvp on console too"
    Okay settle down there jr. One day you'll play with the big boys. One day
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you *** serious, 3 more pages in 2-3 hours? Time to go get the popcorn! (Ice cream sandwich actually)
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good stuff in there Rak. I hope you giggle as much as i did.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Are you *** serious, 3 more pages in 2-3 hours? Time to go get the popcorn! (Ice cream sandwich actually)

Fax me one of dem ice cream sammiches
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    What if this thread is just a social experiment by zos to see how we all interact with each other in their game and thats why it hasnt been closed?

Man, the mods are gonna do overtime tonight!
    Silky wrote: »
    Maybe they will just close the thread permanently.

We're no where close I think. Things were MUCH more toxic when Vurian was around. Thank god for the ban!
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm considering skipping out on my conference call because of the forums today. Good times! All this talk is making me a better player by the minute. Emi doesn't think I'm very good but I think I'm great.

Anyone who flips sides to try and dethrone a DC Emp should have their privileges stripped from ever playing on DC. Lucky for you I am not the decision maker around here.

Flip Floppers that think they are great:
    Fluffy ( virian )
    Stridig

I think I see a 4 man AD group forming
    1. Fluffy ( virian )
    2. Fake ( Adenoma )
    3. Confused ( Stridig )
    4. ???

Wait Emily, you forgot me! It was for a great cause tho, last time we dethroned that troll who claimed that he would only emp during prime time but then emped at 4AM and lost as soon as people came back from work, 4-5 PM east

Fax me one of dem ice cream sammiches

HELL NAW! MY SANDWICHES!
    Edited by Raknosh on May 1, 2017 9:55PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wait Emily, you forgot me! It was for a great cause tho, last time we dethroned that troll who claimed that he would only emp during prime time but then emped at 4AM and lost as soon as people came back from work, 4-5 PM east

I wouldn't eat ice cream while reading the thread, it will melt.

I fixed to for u, so you don't feel left out.

1. Fluffy ( virian )
    2. Fake ( Adenoma )
    3. Confused ( Stridig )
    4. Back Stabber ( Rak )

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I wouldn't eat ice cream while reading the thread, it will melt.

I fixed to for u, so you don't feel left out.

1. Fluffy ( virian )
    2. Fake ( Adenoma )
    3. Confused ( Stridig )
    4. Back Stabber ( Rak )

Thank you!

While I would glady work with #2 and #3, #1 is never gonna happen tho
    Edited by Raknosh on May 1, 2017 11:20PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd totally be up for playing with 3 and 4.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    What if this thread is just a social experiment by zos to see how we all interact with each other in their game and thats why it hasnt been closed?

We're no where close I think. Things were MUCH more toxic when Vurian was around. Thank god for the ban!

Rip vurian the only one of us to be able to run 6 trebs with 0 down time..... allegedly

Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on May 2, 2017 12:13AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He could have just sent me a video and gotten 100k.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man we had to work our asses tonight to dethrone AD. If only we would have capped Aleswell 5 second earlier when they got emp, that night would have been really different I bet!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and you can keep the 10k I put in the guild bank to help with the guild trader. It's not real money anyway. Just remember that the "characters" you constantly belittle and trash talk are actually real people. People you know nothing about.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple things:

-Most people who complain about PvDooring in the midle of the night have not been playing at night, or else they'd realize there's decent pop most of the time. Best time to PvDoor is actually 7am-2pm.

-Not sure why people who go cross-faction expect to be hailed as some kind of hero. Pretty sure everyone here believes anyone can play the game as they please. But can I simultaneously think it's a *** move to pull against your home faction, especially when you're part of a DC-only guild? Absolutely. The fact that someone cured toe cancer or feeds blueberry jam to the elderly twice a month doesn't change anything to that either.

-As for skill level, let's not forget that BwB might be the most fun campaign, but it's also the most uneven. It's the PvP gateway for new players, who will siege enthusiastically at the side door and be obliterated by more experienced players. It's also a campaign that lacks available info for builds (since most info is for end-game, vet play), so you end up with fights between people who have been refining their build (and gear) for ages vs mismatched players happy to grab free campaign rewards. Everyone enjoys 1vX, but let`s be honest, if you can kill 4-5 people at the same time, you might be in the wrong league altogether. Might also why the vet campaigns, with or without CPs are labeled cancer so easily... nobody likes to get wrecked more than they are used to.

-As for emp, anyone who claims they got it alone by the power of their sheer will is delusional.

-
    Edited by gabriebe on May 2, 2017 8:23AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, 1vX is more or less the same in vet. It's 100% contingent on playing against worse players and if a good player decides to hop in with the X you're basically screwed.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and you can keep the 10k I put in the guild bank to help with the guild trader. It's not real money anyway. Just remember that the "characters" you constantly belittle and trash talk are actually real people. People you know nothing about.

Are you still crying? If you don't wan't a response from me that might hurt your feeling then don't mention me in your posts. I wasn't going to even say anything until you made a comment "Emi don't think I am good".

I'm returning the 10k just so you will be happy. Heck, I am going to return 20k just to be nice, but just remember your 10k was nothing compared to the 750k it cost the last 2 times we paid for the guild trader. I think I paid around 600k out of my own money and never cried. Also I put another 300k out of my own pocket for this weeks trader and we lost.

You can lie to your self but I know you were trying to dethrone the DC emp. Why else would you be at Ash attacking. Heck, I got you on video hitting me and then running to the farm flag. LoL.

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Rip vurian the only one of us to be able to run 6 trebs with 0 down time..... allegedly

Don't forget about the guy who can actually do it. :#

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    . The fact that someone cured toe cancer or feeds blueberry jam to the elderly twice a month doesn't change anything to that either.

I feed toe jam to the elderly twice a month. It cures their blueberries.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    . The fact that someone cured toe cancer or feeds blueberry jam to the elderly twice a month doesn't change anything to that either.

I feed toe jam to the elderly twice a month. It cures their blueberries.

ew
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take the extra 10k if stridig doesn't want it.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) @gabriebe Who is in a DC ONLY guild?
    2) Dethrones dont happen at mine flags.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am i missing something?

Facts
    1. Stridig was playing on AD when DC had Emp
    2. Stridig killed 170ish players ( could have been ep or dc players )
    3. Stridig was spotted at Ash farm with many other ADs trying to dethrone
    4. Stridig died at Ash mine with many other ADs trying to dethrone
    5. Last time Swaye had Emp.. Stridig talked down to her ( I think about sharing accounts to get emp or something like that )

hmmm.. ok I guess you were not trying to dethrone a DC Emp.

That kind of reminds me of last weekend 3 of us killed Outlaw on EP. When we finished I t-bagged him and he messages me "why.. why.. why.." And then said he was there to kill AD. Then 10 minutes later he dies again with 10 other EP players at ales mine. I messaged him, "Are you here looking for AD again?" All this time, AD had Emp and EP was attacking DC. hmmm.. I guess they were trying to dethrone AD at ales when DC controlled Ales.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok you win. Whatever. I'm done arguing with you about everything. You are an internet bully. I actually took my teenage daughters to a seminar about internet bullying when I got them their first cell phones. I just hope you don't internet bully the wrong kid one of these days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok you win. Whatever. I'm done arguing with you about everything. You are an internet bully. I actually took my teenage daughters to a seminar about internet bullying when I got them their first cell phones. I just hope you don't internet bully the wrong kid one of these days.

No I am not an Internet bully, just a DC loyal player. I admit sometimes I go overboard, and that is my weakness. Most times, I will say sorry if i think I am wrong. Regardless if I am wrong or right, I am apologizing now. I'm sorry.

Also, take your 20k. I know you have me on ignore, but I sent it under a different account.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Red vs Blue is on netflix. Watch it. Youre welcome.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

I really couldn't stay with that after it started having a real plot. First 4-5 seasons are great though.

Also the Blue vs. Blue going on right here suits me fine.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 2, 2017 2:42PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just think it's funny that literally everyone on here has faction pride and we're all onboard with some healthy trash talk and teasing. The only person who has reliably done this at the expense of personal relationships is @vamp_emily .
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I really couldn't stay with that after it started having a real plot. First 4-5 seasons are great though.

Season 1is some of the best player made animation ive ever seen. Thats what makes it so cool to me. It was just a bunch of friends who decided to make some videos and it turned into this huge thing. So cool.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Season 1is some of the best player made animation ive ever seen. Thats what makes it so cool to me. It was just a bunch of friends who decided to make some videos and it turned into this huge thing. So cool.

Agreed. And it's essentially just a bunch of strung-together non sequiturs and insults, which makes it a perfect thing to just throw up while studying/grinding/washing dishes.

I've tried with the later seasons, but once they get heavily into mo cap and the whole thing starts looking really slick, I feel like the push the writing in a more serious direction, but don't quite have the chops to make it land.
This discussion has been closed.