Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've officially rage quit tonight - I think it's my first time ever. For whatever reason I've suddenly started only getting 20 FPS if there are more than 2 people around me. This is three nights running.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These load screens are unbearable. Been on 10 minutes had 3 load screens. Had to re-log on one of them. Keep flags=load screen. Keep un-flags = load screen. Drink a potion = load screen. WTF.
    Edited by Stridig on May 4, 2017 12:25AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Adding the cone to BoL was a start. You have to somewhat aim to heal your allies now. the horror. I used to play a templar when I was running the House Sotha raid back in the day, it was just easier, but I haven't since because I just don't find them to be enjoyable or rewarding really.

People consider that a nerf? I think its a buff. Now if I really need a heal and there are a bunch of "nooblars" mindlessly standing in siege fire I can just make sure I aim away from them so they don't steal my heal.

Not a nerf so much as it will actually require some level of skill instead of just spamming a button. At least now you kind of have to aim where you want the heal to go. Let the nubs die to the siege, they deserve as much. They'll never learn if they keep getting healed lol
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    And there's the 5th loadscreen, at a FC! That's always nice
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you AD folks feel like picking up a new person in one of your guilds? I showed him around a bit tonight and he will be interested in PvP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    These load screens are unbearable. Been on 10 minutes had 3 load screens. Had to re-log on one of them. Keep flags=load screen. Keep un-flags = load screen. Drink a potion = load screen. WTF.

yeah that was me this past weekend ... i logged into eso ... jumped on my toon already in bwb ( was either in northern or southern high rock ) ported to glade ... load screen ... had to relog ... logged in at glade ported to ales ...load screen ... had to relog ... got back in the game killed a few enemies then died.... rezzed at the keep....load screen ... had to relog ... 4 load screens where i had to relog in less than 15 mins ... i could understand if the fights were BIIIIIIIIIIG fights ... but for *** sake!! they were SMALL fights ... maybe 6 on 6 TOPS ... the fact there are load screens that are so long that its faster to just relog is unbelievably stupid
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 4, 2017 12:00PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally had to log out of PvP after an hour of fighting the load screens.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes we die. Here is a request of this group. If I ever kill one of you and right after type to you in chat and say "I thought you were good". Please refer me back to this post. I am making a commitment to leave this game forever if I start acting like that.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes we die. Here is a request of this group. If I ever kill one of you and right after type to you in chat and say "I thought you were good". Please refer me back to this post. I am making a commitment to leave this game forever if I start acting like that.

Ok.

If I may counter-request, once you've killed me if "gf" would be a lie, "your hair looks great today" is always nice to hear. :)

Although my sorc has vetted out, so technically I'm trespassing in your thread. But I'm pretty sure this will come up at some point.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »

Ok.

If I may counter-request, once you've killed me if "gf" would be a lie, "your hair looks great today" is always nice to hear. :)

Although my sorc has vetted out, so technically I'm trespassing in your thread. But I'm pretty sure this will come up at some point.

If youre a regular in bwb, youre always welcome here:)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    So,about the load screens. I get them occasionally, but never so bad I need to relog (almost never). A couple of years back, had 'em all the time, couldn't walk through a door. Canned support response listed setting up a static ip as one of the things to try. It worked, took a little extra troubleshooting because I have a weird internet situation (my router is behind my isp router)but it worked.

This sounds maybe a bit different, but it's worth a shot, so figured I'd throw it out there. Hope it works.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on May 4, 2017 2:45PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok that'll do I think.

Has everyone heard about the turtle I had when I was little? He lived in my bathtub and his name was Frank.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte i heard a rumor that he got adopted by Shredder ... that was the last i heard of him
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That little guy just loved pizza.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that little son of a ***. I want my royalties!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte troubling thing though.... I heard Shredder really enjoys a certain kind of soup
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 4, 2017 5:12PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Valen_Byte troubling thing though.... I heard Shredder really enjoys a certain kind of soup

That explains why im not rich off tmnt royalties lol
    GM of BYTE
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Its not humorous if you're the only person laughing at your own "jokes" (?).

As somebody who routinely is the only person laughing at his own jokes, I kindly disagree. However, I will say it is not humorous if your "jokes" are hurting others.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stridig if you would like to send that new player my way, we would be glad to have him. My game and forum name are the same.

I need to start recruiting more anyway. Ive been mostly running solo for weeks. Getting tired of it honestly.

The toon Im on now is about to retire. Good thing too. Time to run a toon that isnt named Dixon. Cant do anything without 10 enemies focusing me down. Lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As somebody who routinely is the only person laughing at his own jokes, I kindly disagree. However, I will say it is not humorous if your "jokes" are hurting others.

Oh dang u rite.

Also @Valen_Byte i think it is time to start naming your toons "Definitely Not Dixon". It will make the enemy second guess you and it works for me every time guaranteed.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 4, 2017 6:24PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol... i love how all these people complain about shield stacking and its always sorcs .... apparently they forget that ALL classes have access to multiple shields .... yet because they have a class shield its a problem... oh wait... dk's and templars have a class skill too..........

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Stridig if you would like to send that new player my way, we would be glad to have him. My game and forum name are the same.

I need to start recruiting more anyway. Ive been mostly running solo for weeks. Getting tired of it honestly.

The toon Im on now is about to retire. Good thing too. Time to run a toon that isnt named Dixon. Cant do anything without 10 enemies focusing me down. Lol

Will do. He is very friendly and eager to learn.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What have you people done to my thread? :) I'm gone for a few days and realize I missed the May Day Forum Riots of 2017.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    What have you people done to my thread? :) I'm gone for a few days and realize I missed the May Day Forum Riots of 2017.

giphy.gif

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't normal salt, we have isolated and embodied turbosalt.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »

Ok.

If youre a regular in bwb, youre always welcome here:)

Thank you. :)

Your campaign is fun. I have two more to dash through, unless my BG group keeps losing people.

Speaking of thinking errors, trying to avoid sunk cost fallacy.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

giphy.gif

You change that avatar back. You have used the old one far too long.

That gif tho lmao
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Time to run a toon that isnt named Dixon. Cant do anything without 10 enemies focusing me down. Lol

If you think Dixon is bad, you should see Raknosh Mender of Pugz! xD Thankfully, I'm a tanky mender so I can handle the agro as long as I'm not completely locked down.

Oh dang u rite.

Also @Valen_Byte i think it is time to start naming your toons "Definitely Not Dixon". It will make the enemy second guess you and it works for me every time guaranteed.

I remember of your first toon I met was called Definitely not Mjoll and I PMed you "are you the real Mjoll?" You answered "No I'm definitely not Mjoll". In the end I was still confused if you were the real or not xD
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Between the loadscreen spam and the unplayable lag, I've just decided to take the rest of the week off.
    A game is supposed to be fun and this isn't the case right now...
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh

I DO think its bad. You have to remember, Im fighting you and your large groups lol Getting focused by a bunch of unorganized AD isnt the same as getting focused by Pugz and Wolves hah
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.