Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    How am I bragging? I forgot who but someone said they main a max player in trueflame and I just said I main a former emp? But please continue; interesting.
    Who has been crying? And I main a stamina nightblade since release, got solo emperor without any proc sets.

Edited by Mjollo on May 1, 2017 7:25PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guys stop feeding the troll.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party pooper
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Actually most people in this thread have been Emp multiple times. Except me. Im terrible.

Who? And emp on BWB?

Turn off mobile forum version on your phone and you can see lol
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Poking the troll is fun tho. We need more people like that in BwB.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Guys stop feeding the troll.

But... its fun. :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Zen & The Art of S**tposting. A new novel from BwB PC NA.

Edit: Censored my own swear words so people don't get their panties all in a tussle.
    Edited by Silky on May 1, 2017 7:32PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should we copy and paste all of our posts in the NEW BwB PS4 forum? Wait no we shouldn't. We don't play on PS4.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:32PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna start posting in that thread now. Seems like a nice place.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm considering skipping out on my conference call because of the forums today. Good times! All this talk is making me a better player by the minute. Emi doesn't think I'm very good but I think I'm great.

Anyone who flips sides to try and dethrone a DC Emp should have their privileges stripped from ever playing on DC. Lucky for you I am not the decision maker around here.

Flip Floppers that think they are great:
    Fluffy ( virian )
    Stridig

I think I see a 4 man AD group forming
    1. Fluffy ( virian )
    2. Fake ( Adenoma )
    3. Confused ( Stridig )
    4. ???

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2873on5.jpg
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lucky for you I am not the decision maker around here.

Lucky for us no one cares about your opinion anyway :)
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I'm considering skipping out on my conference call because of the forums today. Good times! All this talk is making me a better player by the minute. Emi doesn't think I'm very good but I think I'm great.

Anyone who flips sides to try and dethrone a DC Emp should have their privileges stripped from ever playing on DC. Lucky for you I am not the decision maker around here.

Flip Floppers that think they are great:
    Fluffy ( virian )
    Stridig

I think I see a 4 man AD group forming
    1. Fluffy ( virian )
    2. Fake ( Adenoma )
    3. Confused ( Stridig )
    4. ???

Who said i was trying to dethrone an Emp. I helped take 4 of the 6 keeps to get her Emp again. I'm trying to get better. I have been chasing fights around by myself. I can't do that when I'm with 20 other people all the time. Plus, nobody in my PvP guild is upset about it so mind your business. Plus most people are tired of all your **** talking anyway. It gets old.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:42PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I care, Vamp lyves matter. Just not as much as other peoples.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am slightly disheartened that my name is not on that list
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    I am slightly disheartened that my name is not on that list

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T REAL
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Mjollo
    2. Mjollo
    3. Mjollo
    4. The turtle from my bathtub when I was little
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    1. Mjollo
    2. Mjollo
    3. Mjollo
    4. The turtle from my bathtub when I was little

Thank you valen :D
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who said i was trying to dethrone an Emp. I helped take 4 of the 6 keeps to get her Emp again. I'm trying to get better. I have been chasing fights around by myself. I can't do that when I'm with 20 other people all the time. Plus, nobody in my PvP guild is upset about it so mind your business. Plus most people are tired of all your **** talking anyway. It gets old.

blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. you know where the ignore button is.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle
    2. the miracle of cross platform play
    3+4. The two hamsters from the computer build on page 222.

I'm not even sure what we are making 4man teams for anymore.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

Emily's eso fantasy team, silly. Duh
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things that make Stridig great:
    1) Operations and Maintenance Excellence team member ( for a very large corporation )
    2) United Way ( charity ) partner
    3) Lighthouse Mission ( non-profit ) board for chemical dependency and road to recovery team member
    4) Scholarship fund team member in Partnering for Success
    5) Oversight committee member for clean drinking water and renewable energy in under-developed countries
    6) and finally volunteer work within the community because who DOESN'T do that?

Things Stridig doesn't care about:

1) People who judge other people's integrity based on a video game.
    2) Solo Emp's
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 8:08PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

Oh. Sticking with my picks then.
    4) Scholorship fund team member in Partnering for Success

LOLOLOL SPELLING ERROR GTFO AD PLZ
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

What for?
    Eh let the guy believe what he wants. Emp is no longer an achievement to brag about imo. Its been dumbed down enough to make it boring and unworthy plus with the AP changes, any person can spend a night PvDooring to grab it.

How am I bragging? I forgot who but someone said they main a max player in trueflame and I just said I main a former emp? But please continue; interesting.

Actually you were boasting about being a solo Emp. When confronted about the improbability of doing it all by yourself, you began trying to have a battle of wits with some very smart people. As you can see, they were even witty enough to find ( or make) a thread you ACTUALLY belong in.
    "
    "Not to mention there is a little skill involved when playing non proc set, non CP Pvp. Of course people who don't play in BwB wouldn't understand that."

"Who has been crying? And I main a stamina nightblade since release, got solo emperor without any proc sets. I'm just asking questions and taking a poke at your comments. So you think everyone on CP is running proc sets which means no CP is more skillful; yes?"
    Lol proving a point and @Mjollo cuts the rest off. Almost pathetic, but gotta win the argument, right? Maybe you should go back and read before you state arbitrary facts, and I love how I come to talk about classes in bwb and several of you start talking about 'improbabilities' aka something that didn't happen = definition of a 'hater'? Why would I defend myself against BWB champions who re-roll characters and talk bs/drama on forums? Any former emp knows what it takes and doesn't deduce another persons experience; especially if they did it solo. Typical PC gamer ppl though not gonna lie but at the same time @W0lf_z13 and @Silky seem cool. Unfortunately the eso forums are a litter lately so I don't blame y'all but I know what the real problem is....Monday. And you're all scared because of Morrowind. Don't worry; I am too.

#RoadToThreeHundred
    The Flyers
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops. Scholarship. My bad
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not cool
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    .....so when the mods peek back in this thread we'll lose what, 2 pages? 3 pages?
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they will just close the thread permanently.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a fantasy team any more

1. A King ( disqualified )
    2. Sora ( we both have each other on ignore )
    3. Sora's friend ( doesn't talk to me because he is sora's friend )
    4. Me

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

Oh. Sticking with my picks then.
    4) Scholorship fund team member in Partnering for Success

LOLOLOL SPELLING ERROR GTFO AD PLZ

Wait.... who agrees i should gtfo of AD? I want names!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.