Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Do any of you even have CP? B)
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Most have max cp including me. The rest arent far behind. I just prefer not to play with the cp cruch ; )) lol

Jeez max players downgrading to where I tell new players to join and learn the ropes, where is my commission of AP huh? As far as I'm concerned all of you are SELFISH. :'(

This is how you came into this thread. You didnt come in here to talk about builds. Had you done that you would have met a very dif bunch of peeps. You came in thinking you where going to teach us a lesson. pfft. You arent the first proctard we have had say stupid *** to us and Im sure you wont be the last.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I still don't understand why emp is being touted as some indication of skill.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FlyLionel any former emp, huh? Interesting. Also bb code op. I left out irrelevant context in your post (which was most of it.) To help you better see what you typed out. I was trying to make you appear more intelligent but i guess you dont want my help.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Maybe they will just close the thread permanently.

We have been pretty good lately. Maybe just a few temp. forum bans.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

Most have max cp including me. The rest arent far behind. I just prefer not to play with the cp cruch ; )) lol

Jeez max players downgrading to where I tell new players to join and learn the ropes, where is my commission of AP huh? As far as I'm concerned all of you are SELFISH. :'(

This is how you came into this thread. You didnt come in here to talk about builds. Had you done that you would have met a very dif bunch of peeps. You came in thinking you where going to teach us a lesson. pfft. You arent the first proctard we have had say stupid *** to us and Im sure you wont be the last.

Once again; I was joking with whoever I messaged that too lol...Cant be serious. Clearly you can't find the comments where we actually discussed what was best, otherwise you'd link that; right?
    The Flyers
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Mjollo wrote: »
    1. Valen's turtle
    2. the miracle of cross platform play
    3+4. The two hamsters from the computer build on page 222.

I'm not even sure what we are making 4man teams for anymore.

Emily's eso fantasy team, silly. Duh

Oh. Sticking with my picks then.
    4) Scholorship fund team member in Partnering for Success

LOLOLOL SPELLING ERROR GTFO AD PLZ

Wait.... who agrees i should gtfo of AD? I want names!

All of us, dude. We take spelling very seriously.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Maybe they will just close the thread permanently.

We have been pretty good lately. Maybe just a few temp. forum bans.

Yeah, a guy can dream I guess.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that every time somebody gets called out on their B.S. they were some how just joking? Or they get all combative and say to just ignore them? Like those fools who talk trash to some stranger and when the stranger approached them they say "Oh, I thought you were somebody else". Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

I think stridig should go DC before you officially hurt emilys feelings from playing the game you want to.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

But you are all morons. How is spelling even relevant to you?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Valen's turtle

But you are all morons. How is spelling even relevant to you?

Hey HEY. We prefer the term impaired, thank you very much.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if this thread is just a social experiment by zos to see how we all interact with each other in their game and thats why it hasnt been closed?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Once again; I was joking with whoever I messaged that too lol...Cant be serious. Clearly you can't find the comments where we actually discussed what was best, otherwise you'd link that; right?

Oh no I read that stuff. That is where you started backpedaling for your life. Honestly, Im a bit offended. I made you your own thread and you havent even used it yet : ((
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that every time somebody gets called out on their B.S. they were some how just joking? Or they get all combative and say to just ignore them? Like those fools who talk trash to some stranger and when the stranger approached them they say "Oh, I thought you were somebody else". Lol

"Most have max cp including me. The rest arent far behind. I just prefer not to play with the cp cruch ; )) lol" - @Valen_Byte

How is that not joking? B) and Valen being cool and hitting me with a well deserved shot lol...salt everywhere and people making it a personal issue when it's not. It's the internet :)

edit: No on plays bwb ps4/na though, I'll be alone
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 1, 2017 8:23PM
    The Flyers
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or, oh *** I forgot I wasnt behind my keyboard lol
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I don't know why anyone would go into a thread for a campaign they don't play on a platform they don't use and just go HAM.

Oh no I read that stuff. That is where you started backpedaling for your life. Honestly, Im a bit offended. I made you your own thread and you havent even used it yet : ((

The thread was a really nice touch. Got a quick response too!
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 1, 2017 8:26PM
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I don't know why anyone would go into a thread for a campaign they don't play on a platform they don't use and just go HAM

BECAUSE HES GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. DONT YOU GET IT, DEADLY. FILTHY HANZO MAIN
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I don't know why anyone would go into a thread for a campaign they don't play on a platform they don't use and just go HAM

BECAUSE HES GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. DONT YOU GET IT, DEADLY. FILTHY HANZO MAIN

Dude I can't even play Hanzo in uprising.

On-topic: remember when BWB had CP enabled? That was messed up.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe spamming kill stealing ******** you know the rest.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry i just got triggered i didn't mean it.

Also yes. When having CP made people gods among mortals in bwb.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    CP in Blackwater was such a ZOS move. Best feature of the game tbh
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The strangest thing was when you'd bump into another player with high CP.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The strangest thing was when you'd bump into another player with high CP.

Then it became clash of the titans. I think the best zos move was when they applied the new battle buff spirit during IC release which was 50% damage nerf. That was hilarious. People got hit with wet noodles while wearing light armor. Fights would last forever unless you had siege. Good times.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo thats dumb, it just taught a bunch of scrubs to stand on the wall with a fire ballista. I'm confused do people actually fight each other still or do they just fire ballista bolts back and forth?
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The best part for me I think was when they removed the CP. All the tough guys where very suddenly squishy and then within a few days they all disappeared never to be seen again. Trying to remember some of the toon names....
    Edited by Valen_Byte on May 1, 2017 9:03PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    1. Deadly Jr.
    2. the stronger of the two hamsters from page 222( will be determined cage fight style)
    3. Piper (most adorable mother [snip]ing dog youll ever see, also knows "kill" now)
    4. The Silkster ([Snip] poster extraordinary)

am i to late for the 4 man teams?

designated cheerleaders
    emily
    console peasant(s)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually.... it's not a bad idea to plan on 4 person teams. For the future. The way things are looking. Nevermind
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    after morrowind patch ima see if zaus will give me a full refund for the game.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People from PS4 confuse me.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
This discussion has been closed.