Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Mighty talos; Explosions everywhere. Im getting notifications every 30 seconds. What in tarnation it going on in this thread?

#RoadToThreeHundred
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    @FlyLionel Just so we know who we are talking to, would you mind telling us what faction you are playing in BwB and the toon name, pretty plz

@Raknosh AD since release on all characters, and toon names? My psn is FlyyLionel, My toon names though are Believe in the dream/bloodprincefly for the characters used on bwb. What is your faction and toon name, pretty plz

Also: we are on PC so gtfo of our thread.
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @FlyLionel most of us are constantly teach new players in BwB the ropes of PvP and send invites to our guilds, then help with their characters as well to help them get the most of their PvP experience ( which is y ( i believe ) a lot of us stick around )

Hope in humanity restored?
    Not to mention there is a little skill involved when playing non proc set, non CP Pvp. Of course people who don't play in BwB wouldn't understand that.

So playing in BWB = more skill? I'd agree with you if there wasn't level 10-20's spamming stone fist in medium armour(speaking from personal experience). I have played in BWB on ps4 to get vigor and proxy back in the day; almost got emp as well. Magicka NB seems to be what all the so called good players use on BWB and they have a tendency to be toxic and talk a lot of non cp smack :'( It really hurts my feelings especially when they won't fight on CP campaign or azura's. So fun...so skilled.

@vamp_emily seems OP. o:)

Did you Come to this thread to talk **** or do you have anything constructive to add? Also: I main a MagDK in TF and in BwB. I still prefer non CP.

Who has been crying? And I main a stamina nightblade since release, got solo emperor without any proc sets. I'm just asking questions and taking a poke at your comments. So you think everyone on CP is running proc sets which means no CP is more skillful; yes?

I have been playing since launch and I can tell you right now that NOBODY has EVER gotten Emp solo. You may not have been in a group but you had help. Are you telling me you knocked down all the walls and took every inner keep all by yourself?

Oh you're being technical about it, than yes my faction helped me siege. Other than that yep I got emp alone, highest AP among the entire campaign eating EP up as usual. But if you never heard of the term 'solo emp' before and you played since release..well this conversation isn't useful anymore.
    @Stridig Are you offended? I don't see any other BWB threads, I just came to see what's up and compare platforms @Valen_Byte and judging from this, nothing really seems different. Unless add-ons count as well. Which class rules in BWB PC/NA?

First of all it's "then yes" not "than yes". And having the highest amount of AP by yourself without anybody else having more is how one obtains Emperor. Also this conversation never was "useful" as you say. Since you didn't see another BwB thread, you should start one for PS4 players. I'm sure they would appreciate gearing about how you can get Emo all by yourself because you have the most AP. What a goofball.

I feel bad for you, not only are you easily offended through the internet on forums you have made personal attacks that are clearly factual. I would make one but i'm not a full time employer in bwb like yourself, just came to see what's up. Mondays are bad days for you eh? Noted.

Im with stridig on this one. You came in here and started *** right away. Now you are backpedaling your ass off. I second the gtfo our thread.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @FlyLionel Just so we know who we are talking to, would you mind telling us what faction you are playing in BwB and the toon name, pretty plz

@Raknosh AD since release on all characters, and toon names? My psn is FlyyLionel, My toon names though are Believe in the dream/bloodprincefly for the characters used on bwb. What is your faction and toon name, pretty plz

@FlyLionel most of us are constantly teach new players in BwB the ropes of PvP and send invites to our guilds, then help with their characters as well to help them get the most of their PvP experience ( which is y ( i believe ) a lot of us stick around )

Not to mention there is a little skill involved when playing non proc set, non CP Pvp. Of course people who don't play in BwB wouldn't understand that.

So playing in BWB = more skill? I'd agree with you if there wasn't level 10-20's spamming stone fist in medium armour(speaking from personal experience). I have played in BWB on ps4 to get vigor and proxy back in the day; almost got emp as well. Magicka NB seems to be what all the so called good players use on BWB and they have a tendency to be toxic and talk a lot of non cp smack :'( It really hurts my feelings especially when they won't fight on CP campaign or azura's. So fun...so skilled.

Did you Come to this thread to talk **** or do you have anything constructive to add? Also: I main a MagDK in TF and in BwB. I still prefer non CP.

Who has been crying? And I main a stamina nightblade since release, got solo emperor without any proc sets. I'm just asking questions and taking a poke at your comments. So you think everyone on CP is running proc sets which means no CP is more skillful; yes?

I have been playing since launch and I can tell you right now that NOBODY has EVER gotten Emp solo. You may not have been in a group but you had help. Are you telling me you knocked down all the walls and took every inner keep all by yourself?

Oh you're being technical about it, than yes my faction helped me siege. Other than that yep I got emp alone, highest AP among the entire campaign eating EP up as usual. But if you never heard of the term 'solo emp' before and you played since release..well this conversation isn't useful anymore.
    @Stridig Are you offended? I don't see any other BWB threads, I just came to see what's up and compare platforms @Valen_Byte and judging from this, nothing really seems different. Unless add-ons count as well. Which class rules in BWB PC/NA?

First of all it's "then yes" not "than yes". And having the highest amount of AP by yourself without anybody else having more is how one obtains Emperor. Also this conversation never was "useful" as you say. Since you didn't see another BwB thread, you should start one for PS4 players. I'm sure they would appreciate gearing about how you can get Emo all by yourself because you have the most AP. What a goofball.

I feel bad for you, not only are you easily offended through the internet on forums you have made personal attacks that are clearly factual. I would make one but i'm not a full time employer in bwb like yourself, just came to see what's up. Mondays are bad days for you eh? Noted.

Im with stridig on this one. You came in here and started *** right away. Now you are backpedaling your ass off. I second the gtfo our thread.

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.
    The Flyers
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.

Don't appropriate my hashtag!
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.

I'm just admiring your genius, I should have thought of that. What character/build do you main?
    The Flyers
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.

I'm just admiring your genius, I should have thought of that. What character/build do you main?

I main [snip]posting.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame everyone is on different systems. I want to see more forum salt spilled all over cyro.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Mag sorc without shields? Is this real life?

I had healing ward + conjured ward at lvl 20 trough smart grinding. And it was probly the 30 fastest levels of BwB I've ever done. Magsorc was a blast!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.

I main [snip]posting.

Lets be real, I think everyone in the forum is a ****posting main
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

#RoadToThreeHundred

Noted.

dont admire, it will only encourage him
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    It's a shame everyone is on different systems. I want to see more forum salt spilled all over cyro.

Fite me silky
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse what does snip posting even mean?
    @Raknosh makes me want to do this smart grinding and reroll but my sorc already has meteor and alchemy/undaunted level, bwb dreaming.
    @Just_call_me_Cola :#
    The Flyers
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Fite me silky
    He can't fite you because you don't exist anymore.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    How can Mjoll be real if our campaign isn't real?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    @Raknosh makes me want to do this smart grinding and reroll but my sorc already has meteor and alchemy/undaunted level, bwb dreaming.

Easy solution to that issue:

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    4. Actualize forum trash talk
    5. ????
    6. Profit?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can solo Emp be real if ANY campaign is real.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    wait what are you doing on a PC forum if you dont play on PC
    db767860757a4ce48082b5b521f2fe.jpg
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on May 1, 2017 5:32PM
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only here to agitate and take the aggro
    Ours is the Fury
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Join us
    00e.jpg
    or gtfo
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse what does snip posting even mean?

[snip] is what the mods use to remove profanity from forum threads, as any true BWB denizen would already know.

Hence, [snip]posting.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had a turtle that lived in my bathtub when I was little. His name.....Frank ofc.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

Gotcha, just don't know what kind of pc will run eso pvp/vet trials properly.

@Stridig have you gotten Emperor before?
    The Flyers
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

one with at least 2 hamsters....
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

one with at least 2 hamsters....
    3 for safety measures?
    The Flyers
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Search the thread for pcpartpicker.com there are a few build posts
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well a hamster runs the servers so I assume a hamster powering a shite pc could run this game
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

I have not gotten Emperor before. But if I did it would be because of the whole faction pushing objectives and defending keeps. I would never be able to claim I did it solo. I'm just not that good. Plus I wouldn't want to waste my vacation days pushing for it. We don't get snow days at work.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow the game is so poorly optimized the processing power required just integer overflowed and it can be run on a tamagotchi.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join us
    00e.jpg
    or gtfo

Uhh this is the best promotion you have for me? I mean...I like chips-a-hoy but still. Reconsidering..thanks @Silky
    The Flyers
This discussion has been closed.