Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    @Raknosh makes me want to do this smart grinding and reroll but my sorc already has meteor and alchemy/undaunted level, bwb dreaming.

Easy solution to that issue:

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    4. Actualize forum trash talk
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

Gotcha, just don't know what kind of pc will run eso pvp/vet trials properly.

@Stridig have you gotten Emperor before?

I have not gotten Emperor before. But if I did it would be because of the whole faction pushing objectives and defending keeps. I would never be able to claim I did it solo. I'm just not that good. Plus I wouldn't want to waste my vacation days pushing for it. We don't get snow days at work.

Every day is a snow day up there. You just dont get the days off :)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    @Raknosh makes me want to do this smart grinding and reroll but my sorc already has meteor and alchemy/undaunted level, bwb dreaming.

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

I have not gotten Emperor before. But if I did it would be because of the whole faction pushing objectives and defending keeps. I would never be able to claim I did it solo. I'm just not that good. Plus I wouldn't want to waste my vacation days pushing for it. We don't get snow days at work.

Every day is a snow day up there. You just dont get the days off :)

True. And when it's not snowing it's raining.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

I didn't need vacation days, I got it in one day lol. Granted it took almost the entire day though. Canada?
    The Flyers
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    oof,buddy. Your not gonna make it far without a sense of humor.
    83a.jpg
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on May 1, 2017 6:06PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Get PC account
    2. Roll sorc
    3. Play BwB
    5. ????
    6. Profit?

I didn't need vacation days, I got it in one day lol. Granted it took almost the entire day though. Canada?

I'm not from Canada. Though I'm very close. Anyway congratulations on getting Emp. I'm sure the title will grant you immunity from all things adult, including entering a room ( or forum ) full of complete strangers and talking trash with no push-back. All hail whoever you are.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ :'(:'(B)

One thing I will forever lack is the skill to create memes, commendable. 10/10.
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 1, 2017 6:13PM
    The Flyers
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway..... if you decide to switch to PC, we know a person who runs a guild that has crowned thousands of Emps. We will introduce you. Then you won't have to do it solo anymore. That's gotta be some serious work.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 6:37PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks; but I play solo, any other time I join others is to farm TFS/Alkosh/Moondancer gear in pve vet trials mostly atm. Ty.

Edit: Nah, grab you a master bow and just run around cyrodiil, light work.
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 1, 2017 6:40PM
    The Flyers
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway..... if you decide to switch to PC, we know a person who runs a guild that has crowned thousands of Emps. We will introduce you. Then you won't have to do it solo anymore. That's gotta be some serious work.

Oo oo is it me, stridig? Pick me pick me! Dont pick rak hes a big jerk.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 1, 2017 6:40PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually it was neither of you. There is another I had in mind.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually it was neither of you. There is another I had in mind.

Oh wait i get it i know who it is ha
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you won't have to do it solo anymore. That's gotta be some serious work.

The point... is that gaining AP isn't everything... you gotta take them keeps and you sure as *** aint doing that all by your lonesome. That's the work of your faction. Ya know, those people you play beside? Those people who, if they didn't push those keeps/defend all the others, you wouldn't stand a chance, even with all the AP in the world and that fancy master bow. Or do you just let everyone do all the work for you and claim your fame? Did you thank your faction for your push? Or did you go into zone and say GREAT JOB ME!?

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I should probly be leading atm, to prevent AD from emping, but the forum is just so lit!
    Edited by Raknosh on May 1, 2017 6:56PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm considering skipping out on my conference call because of the forums today. Good times! All this talk is making me a better player by the minute. Emi doesn't think I'm very good but I think I'm great.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:00PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh let the guy believe what he wants. Emp is no longer an achievement to brag about imo. Its been dumbed down enough to make it boring and unworthy plus with the AP changes, any person can spend a night PvDooring to grab it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party pooper
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party pooper

No u
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party pooper

No u

I thought I helped start this party? Anyway anybody know why with 35k mag., 3100 SD, and 2600 recovery i hit like a noodle with my magblade? I cant figure it out.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:07PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party pooper

No u

I thought I helped start this party? Anyway anybody know why with 35k mag., 3100 SD, and 2600 recovery i hit like a noodle with my magblade? I cant figure it out.

Use a sharpened staff. Battlespirit resistances op
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Then you won't have to do it solo anymore. That's gotta be some serious work.

The point... is that gaining AP isn't everything... you gotta take them keeps and you sure as *** aint doing that all by your lonesome. That's the work of your faction. Ya know, those people you play beside? Those people who, if they didn't push those keeps/defend all the others, you wouldn't stand a chance, even with all the AP in the world and that fancy master bow. Or do you just let everyone do all the work for you and claim your fame? Did you thank your faction for your push? Or did you go into zone and say GREAT JOB ME!?

Actually the faction I was on all congratulated me at the end, been with them for a long time. Sad they took it out; rip Chillrend. Hmmm seems like bait right here so I'll take the high road; no I don't go on my home campaign and go in chat and say 'great job me?!' In all caps of course. Letting everyone I know do all the work for me and claim my 'fame', I was just getting the achievement nothing famous about that. You finished? Love all the non-emp folk feedback on telling me what is and what is not lol. Monday is not the day man.
    The Flyers
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually most people in this thread have been Emp multiple times. Except me. Im terrible.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:16PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is emp?
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

What for?
    Eh let the guy believe what he wants. Emp is no longer an achievement to brag about imo. Its been dumbed down enough to make it boring and unworthy plus with the AP changes, any person can spend a night PvDooring to grab it.

How am I bragging? I forgot who but someone said they main a max player in trueflame and I just said I main a former emp? But please continue; interesting.
    The Flyers
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually most people in this thread have been Emp multiple times. Except me. Im terrible.

Who? And emp on BWB?
    The Flyers
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually the faction I was on all congratulated me at the end, been with them for a long time. Sad they took it out; rip Chillrend. Hmmm seems like bait right here so I'll take the high road; no I don't go on my home campaign and go in chat and say 'great job me?!' In all caps of course. Letting everyone I know do all the work for me and claim my 'fame', I was just getting the achievement nothing famous about that. You finished? Love all the non-emp folk feedback on telling me what is and what is not lol. Monday is not the day man.

Am I finished? Nope. And its got nothin to do with it being Monday and everything to do with you come in here claiming "solo" and talkin *** on BwB players and expect everyone to what? be nice? lol

FYI, Ive been Emp, tyvm and it took the whole of a faction not just my top of the AP leaderboard to do it. Ive also helped many, many peeps emp, my point Mr Do It Yourself, is that its not just you and your master bow gettin it. Get over yourself.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For you to comment in. This is NA PC BWB, so I made you a thread for ps4 : )) good luck over there! See ya around. Buh bye.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

What for?

How am I bragging? I forgot who but someone said they main a max player in trueflame and I just said I main a former emp? But please continue; interesting.

Actually you were boasting about being a solo Emp. When confronted about the improbability of doing it all by yourself, you began trying to have a battle of wits with some very smart people. As you can see, they were even witty enough to find ( or make) a thread you ACTUALLY belong in.
    Edited by Stridig on May 1, 2017 7:24PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Emp isn't even remotely an indication of player skill. I can go rep walls and cap rss with ap buff and get to 1 on the leaderboards. I'm not sure why people treat it like a big deal tbh.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp is so 2014
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.