The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cheating and Exploits

• Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    eu megaserver : auridon bots train, large bot group on dolmens , so damn good job zenimax

video attached to the ticket : 170616-001879

i've seen many boters here but this is *** sick
    Edited by Anunakis on June 16, 2017 3:18PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anunakis wrote: »
    eu megaserver : auridon bots train, large bot group on dolmens , so damn good job zenimax

video attached to the ticket : 170616-001879

i've seen many boters here but this is *** sick

Where in Auridon?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    while i was making video and reports bot train was around silsailen, reporting in eso is so hard to do , damn video got error while uploading to the support ;/ ill make a gif from it
    Edited by Anunakis on June 16, 2017 3:26PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    So many cheating and exploits methods and yet no recent response from ZOS staff.
    Just 2 days ago I have seen a Dragonknight being pulled inside a keep by a keep guard.
    The keep guard used chains.
    The Dragonknight then proceeded to siege the inner keep main gate while the outer main gate was still 80%+.
    Someone already reported about it like a week ago, but it wasn't fixed:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351320/eu-pc-pvp-vivec-keep-guards-pulling-players-to-the-upper-floor-with-their-chains

@ZOS_RichLambert it will be greatly appreciated if your team will work harder on blocking the above cheating and exploits, including third party programs(macro programs, cheat engine etc.).
    I like to challenge myself but facing demi-gods in pvp is not my cup of tea.
    Thanks!

Have entirely guild using cheats - old players - and ZOS seems dont care about - ' i hear about '. Seems be a 'business', with real money involved. Just see what this guys make in game... Cyrodiil and, in especial, Vivec.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 16, 2017 6:36PM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one report ppl for an exploit seeing how there are clips all over the place right now where you can die in pvp and get right back up within secs with no one around
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    Lord wrote: »
    So many cheating and exploits methods and yet no recent response from ZOS staff.
    Just 2 days ago I have seen a Dragonknight being pulled inside a keep by a keep guard.
    The keep guard used chains.
    The Dragonknight then proceeded to siege the inner keep main gate while the outer main gate was still 80%+.
    Someone already reported about it like a week ago, but it wasn't fixed:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351320/eu-pc-pvp-vivec-keep-guards-pulling-players-to-the-upper-floor-with-their-chains

@ZOS_RichLambert it will be greatly appreciated if your team will work harder on blocking the above cheating and exploits, including third party programs(macro programs, cheat engine etc.).
    I like to challenge myself but facing demi-gods in pvp is not my cup of tea.
    Thanks!

Have entirely guild using cheats - old players - and ZOS seems dont care about - ' i hear about '. Seems be a 'business', with real money involved. Just see what this guys make in game... Cyrodiil and, in especial, Vivec.

most of those so called \players\ were reported in the past and here they are still not even touched
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Idinuse on June 17, 2017 1:26AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a reminder that cheat engine still works, those using it are just altering themselves in less obvious ways to give themselves a clear and unfair competitive edge while not being overly obvious that they are using cheat engine.

as long as this continues every death in pvp will be shadowed with the suspicion that the victor did so not with skill but through use of cheats.

fix this already.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    just a reminder that cheat engine still works, those using it are just altering themselves in less obvious ways to give themselves a clear and unfair competitive edge while not being overly obvious that they are using cheat engine.

as long as this continues every death in pvp will be shadowed with the suspicion that the victor did so not with skill but through use of cheats.

fix this already.

if someone explain how 1 player (full geared imp, heavy/monster set head, shoulders) die, without any LAG insue, with 5 (FIVE) diferent skill on 1 - one - hit... from same guy...

Edited by Juli'St on June 18, 2017 1:07AM
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fix this already.

FYI it's not cheat engine because zos has better detection of that software than in the past. They are using another memory hack to do it. ZOS needs to start looking at potion and food values instead of raw stat changes. I have reported how and what to look for but all I get is the default "put them on ignore" default message. The 5 skills in 1 sec thing is macros but zos will never police that. It's not even worth the time to complain anymore.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a noticeable surge of cheating in pvp again in all campaigns, all factions.

It is just incredible that the company remains so quiet about this. It is possibly more exasperating than the cheating itself.
    Clearly, customers are expected to just put up with it and continue to pay, with no solidarity from ZOS. Not good PR.

I can only assume that they have catastrophically failed to find a solution.
    I see reports and discussions about cheating in this game dating back to 2014.
    No solution to this problem in 3 years? Is it too difficult to fix and better swept under the carpet? Hmm.

With only little baby wrist-slaps for those who actually do get caught, more players will start cheating.
    From there it is a slippery slope to obscurity for any game, because it becomes widely known as a compromised environment.

There is no other issue more important to this game's survival and growth than addressing the hacks.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voltranox wrote: »
    I've seen a noticeable surge of cheating in pvp again in all campaigns, all factions.

It is just incredible that the company remains so quiet about this. It is possibly more exasperating than the cheating itself.
    Clearly, customers are expected to just put up with it and continue to pay, with no solidarity from ZOS. Not good PR.

I can only assume that they have catastrophically failed to find a solution.
    I see reports and discussions about cheating in this game dating back to 2014.
    No solution to this problem in 3 years? Is it too difficult to fix and better swept under the carpet? Hmm.

With only little baby wrist-slaps for those who actually do get caught, more players will start cheating.
    From there it is a slippery slope to obscurity for any game, because it becomes widely known as a compromised environment.

There is no other issue more important to this game's survival and growth than addressing the hacks.

They perma ban people that use bugged sets and skills but no bans for 3rd party software hackers. There is a video of a certain sorc that "blink" cough caugh, was clearly afk and had a group of 15 beating on him and still lived. It took them over a year to deal with that account. There is a new cc skill that stacks the slow and is unbreakable to the point where your stuck to the floor. 100s of reports from my guild and others. In the end the memory hackers will have their accounts but people using a skill will prob lose their accounts just because of slotting a skill even if they didn't know how bugged it was. If it wasn't for the people I play with I would have dropped this bugged roach motel for a game where true cheaters were delt with.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is the point to cheating? It's a game, what exactly do you get from it? Do you have a salary or pay check that depends on it? Or is it that they are just horrible in everything they do in life.
    That the idea of beating somebody no matter how, just makes their miserable lives feel that much better? All you do is cheat yourself, you didn't win, you cheated.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fix this already.

FYI it's not cheat engine because zos has better detection of that software than in the past. They are using another memory hack to do it. ZOS needs to start looking at potion and food values instead of raw stat changes. I have reported how and what to look for but all I get is the default "put them on ignore" default message. The 5 skills in 1 sec thing is macros but zos will never police that. It's not even worth the time to complain anymore.

Indeed Anti, and even the CE source code is recompilabe with a different name, but there are alternatives that they are using, especially with small increased stats/effects.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    zos doesnt give a *** about cheating in this game , i reported cheaters/exploiters with hard proof evidence as videos etc , other players done the same and what ? they play , all what zos is saying is a pure *** , they dont ban perma if u cheat , u can earn permaban if u post some evidence of game buged or so called staff support members involved in gold selling
    Edited by Anunakis on June 18, 2017 7:21PM
  • RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    ✭✭✭
    All these big corps actually create the cheats/hacks and send them out, players pay for cheats, ZM bans them, The cheater buys another account and the cycle continues.

Same as EA with Battlefield they clearly created the cheats/hacks, its so bad.

This is why corps don't care, they already know their cheating, they waiting to ban them.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :s
    Edited by SwaminoNowlino on June 19, 2017 3:20AM
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these big corps actually create the cheats/hacks and send them out, players pay for cheats, ZM bans them, The cheater buys another account and the cycle continues.

Same as EA with Battlefield they clearly created the cheats/hacks, its so bad.

This is why corps don't care, they already know their cheating, they waiting to ban them.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fix this already.

I know the macros work . I watched at a friends house that plays set up his G510s keyboard and 1 button multiple players down with a single rotation . He even said report him when I get home just to prove they won't even take the ticket seriously so I did . He never even got a notice about it . He just G6 keys players left and and right and doesn't care because according to him it's eat or be eaten in eso .
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    Rohamad_Ali, your friend's thinking on it will spread across the player membership for sure.
    Eventually, new players will stay away, and longer term players like myself who refuse to cheat will also give up and move on.
    ZOS won't need to address the issue, because most of the players who are left will all be cheating.
    I haven't invested in Morrowind (or the extra two character slots) because of it, and I'm actively researching other games.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the macros work . I watched at a friends house that plays set up his G510s keyboard and 1 button multiple players down with a single rotation . He even said report him when I get home just to prove they won't even take the ticket seriously so I did . He never even got a notice about it . He just G6 keys players left and and right and doesn't care because according to him it's eat or be eaten in eso .

Really, ZOS should just come out and "legalize" certain cheat methods: Macros, memory injection, botting. That way, the people who follow the ToS could at least have the option to play the game on par with the rest of the players. By not enforcing it, they are indirectly saying these things are OK, even if they say words to the contrary.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    Voltranox wrote: »
    Rohamad_Ali, your friend's thinking on it will spread across the player membership for sure.
    Eventually, new players will stay away, and longer term players like myself who refuse to cheat will also give up and move on.
    ZOS won't need to address the issue, because most of the players who are left will all be cheating.
    I haven't invested in Morrowind (or the extra two character slots) because of it, and I'm actively researching other games.

the best solution is not to buy anymore from zenimax , i did that with EA and all its assimilated companies , its time to rise for independent studios , im tired of reporting bots and cheaters here while they are coming back after few days ,

good thing ashes of creations are on the horizon and its more elder scroll then eso , other promising title is dual universe , both in 2018 so zenimax with their bot friendly policy have some months ahead to milk us more
    Edited by Anunakis on June 19, 2017 12:27PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really, ZOS should just come out and "legalize" certain cheat methods: Macros, memory injection, botting. That way, the people who follow the ToS could at least have the option to play the game on par with the rest of the players. By not enforcing it, they are indirectly saying these things are OK, even if they say words to the contrary.

I wrote ZoS a long explanation and they are aware . Those short keybinds make for fast openers and fast execute combos . He even wrote one for animation canceling heavy attacks faster so with 3 hot keys he can make attacks land more reliably . The thing is a lot of other MMOs allow macros so a lot of players already have the assets and knowledge to make them work . This is one of the first games I've seen in a while that doesn't allow them but doesn't have a way to enforce it . Maybe you are right an giving everyone permission is the way to go .
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    when i played everquest 2 or swtor there was a like 40+ skills to use to be deadly dps , eso has just 12 + mouse actions , there is no need for macros ,
    when i play tsw and report cheater in up to 5 minutes GM appears and stands with me ( unseen as gm in normal world) and see if the reported player is cheater boter or not .and funcom has special island for them , in everquest too

here we can report to death cheaters and they playing after 3 days ban - just awesome , many times when i wanted to do some quest boters screwed the quest locations and i had to wait while i paid eso + to play this game comfortably

new content is ruined by cheaters , while dev team is evaluating pts data and then rebalancing new update after cheater data flow like it was with imperial city dungeons then maelstrom arena maw and so on until recent HoF, really do we need fked up content because of cheaters?
  • Rayste
    Rayste
    ✭✭✭

fix this already.

Actually, it is cheat engine. Someone who shall remain nameless that I pvp with a fair amount told me exactly how it works, how easy it is to set up and how to remain under the radar. You can dial up any stats you want. We have seen popular streamers do this. Just imagine you have 30k health, 40k stamina, 40k magicka, 3k stam and magick regen and 6k health regen for starters. It would appear as though you take little to no damage and when you do your health pops back to full with a thrown in vigor etc. Check out twitch and you will see what im saying. Unkillable? certainly not ..... the unkillable guys are known as ragehackers and they usually get banned. But some of the people that we claim to be good and can 1vx vs 3-4 legit players (not potatoes) are absolutely cheating. It is absolutely going on and the most malicious ones are going under the radar as 'great' players.

Edit: I have since canceled my eso plus subscription in lieu of this information. I know I am behind the times as this has been going on for years but it has only recently come to light for me.

Edit 2: I cannot speak to the validity of the macros but I have had a few deaths with 5-6 skills seemingly going off within 1 second. I chalked it up to lag but who knows. There is just too much of this game on the client side I think.

And as far as botters go, yes they are an issue and mainly affect the economy. However, I have a far bigger issue with people exploiting pvp and maelstrom arena end game content.
    Edited by Rayste on June 19, 2017 8:02PM
    The Teach - AD Templar
  • darjobuno
    darjobuno
    ✭✭✭
    darjobuno wrote: »
    Okay I am back and with a vengeance. I spent $3000.00 F'ing dollars to see just who was cheating and how it was happening. First for all those nay sayers before....
    I run at 130 mbp down and 5 mbp up.
    I am running at 100 FPS on a regular basis.
    I am running a 32 gig, GTX 1080 system with hard component drive for processing and separate drive for gaming.
    I have NO lag issues what so ever so if even one of you macro using cheating yahoos try to tell me its my system you can eat it.

Next now that I officially see everything in real freaking time. No-one and I mean No-one I don't care if you have 5000 cp can come out of a castle door and kill 6 vets in less than 2 seconds. Yet alone complete 5 separate actions in that time.

Which leads me to my one question that I want answered.

Are any form of "Macros" real, imagined, software or hardware legal?

I will assume that if this question goes unanswered for more than a month by the ZoS/Bethesda team that they are legal and I will begin using my own macro system in PvP.

PvP is a realm for competition and in competition there has to be rules that are followed and adhered to. If no one is going to enforce the rules then everyone is going to break the rules. Pure and simple logic.

Peace be with you. :wink:

That was from May 20th. The only information I am seeing from ZoS is from over 2 years ago and we all know they have not enforced that rule in that time. So I am still waiting for a current response to my question. Thirteen more days.

Welp looks like I will be looking into that gaming keyboard very soon. I gave them a month to reply. Many people here have tagged and re-tagged the issues.

After I do pick up that gaming keyboard I want to apologize to all the loyal players up front who have tried to play fair for all these years.

I've stuck to the rules and TOS since the start of the game. I've done my best to report and be a helpful member of the gaming society here, but I am tired now. There are parts of PvP that I wish to be able to compete in and after the amount of money I have spent getting to where I am now I see no reason not to spend a couple hundred more to get equipment that others are using causing the equality of game play to be very uneven.

Again I am sorry all you folks out there who have done as I have done for the last 3 years and stuck to your guns playing according to the TOS.

This will probably be my last post on this thread as I join the army of evil.

Farewell my compatriots.
    No longer swimming upstream
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I am back and with a vengeance. I spent $3000.00 F'ing dollars to see just who was cheating and how it was happening. First for all those nay sayers before....
    I run at 130 mbp down and 5 mbp up.
    I am running at 100 FPS on a regular basis.
    I am running a 32 gig, GTX 1080 system with hard component drive for processing and separate drive for gaming.
    I have NO lag issues what so ever so if even one of you macro using cheating yahoos try to tell me its my system you can eat it.

Next now that I officially see everything in real freaking time. No-one and I mean No-one I don't care if you have 5000 cp can come out of a castle door and kill 6 vets in less than 2 seconds. Yet alone complete 5 separate actions in that time.

Which leads me to my one question that I want answered.

Are any form of "Macros" real, imagined, software or hardware legal?

I will assume that if this question goes unanswered for more than a month by the ZoS/Bethesda team that they are legal and I will begin using my own macro system in PvP.

PvP is a realm for competition and in competition there has to be rules that are followed and adhered to. If no one is going to enforce the rules then everyone is going to break the rules. Pure and simple logic.

Peace be with you. :wink:

That was from May 20th. The only information I am seeing from ZoS is from over 2 years ago and we all know they have not enforced that rule in that time. So I am still waiting for a current response to my question. Thirteen more days.

Welp looks like I will be looking into that gaming keyboard very soon. I gave them a month to reply. Many people here have tagged and re-tagged the issues.

After I do pick up that gaming keyboard I want to apologize to all the loyal players up front who have tried to play fair for all these years.

I've stuck to the rules and TOS since the start of the game. I've done my best to report and be a helpful member of the gaming society here, but I am tired now. There are parts of PvP that I wish to be able to compete in and after the amount of money I have spent getting to where I am now I see no reason not to spend a couple hundred more to get equipment that others are using causing the equality of game play to be very uneven.

Again I am sorry all you folks out there who have done as I have done for the last 3 years and stuck to your guns playing according to the TOS.

This will probably be my last post on this thread as I join the army of evil.

Farewell my compatriots.

I refuse to do this . I understand being frustrated but I will just Zerg you down before I break the rules . The one thing that those players can't win against is a full raid of good players . Macro until your blue in the face , run whatever third party software you think you need and I will still end up running you over and taking your keep from you . It maybe the most lame way to win but at least it's not cheating .
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, so I go to log into my account and it says suspended from site. No email, nothing. Only email I received was my eso plus sub was canceled. Which I did not cancel. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_CoriJ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    Anunakis wrote: »
    the best solution is not to buy anymore from zenimax , i did that with EA and all its assimilated companies , its time to rise for independent studios , im tired of reporting bots and cheaters here while they are coming back after few days ,

good thing ashes of creations are on the horizon and its more elder scroll then eso , other promising title is dual universe , both in 2018 so zenimax with their bot friendly policy have some months ahead to milk us more

Both of those MMO titles look very good. I watched some videos about them.
    Ashes of Creation looks like a really interesting blend of PVE and PVP. Looking forward to both games.

Some friends of mine (ex-ESO players) have been strongly encouraging me to join them in an oldie-but-goldie game from 2012...Diablo 3. Looks like simple hack-n-slash, but fun. Apparently it has limited PVP, and Diablo 3 also suffers from hacking...but the co-op aspect is appealing.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you choose to cheat via macros, memory hacking or other methods, you're a scumbag no matter how you try to justify it. "Dog eat dog," etc, is just a cop out.
This discussion has been closed.