Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is what it is.
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    Well now, if there is one thing we could agree on, it's that playing in Azura is a whole lot of fun at the moment.

That is probably because all the factions (yes even EP when they are on) are really competitive with each other. We can't control the action of every individual who logs in, so some things that we don't approve of will inevitably happen. Hell, the Japanese DC crew doesn't even communicate with us. But regardless of those things, fighting in Azura is definitely an enjoyable experience because of everyone in the three different factions who participate. See you all in the fields of Cyrodiil!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just by going through the last few pages AS looks very fun and alive. By this time, any regular Forum reader knows that the more there is accusations and twisting of words the more there is action in game.

Keep it up boys and gals.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just by going through the last few pages AS looks very fun and alive. By this time, any regular Forum reader knows that the more there is accusations and twisting of words the more there is action in game.

Keep it up boys and gals.

Glad we can keep everyone entertained :)

Azuras is really fun right now. It's the closest to how a lot of us think PvP should be. (opinions may vary) The only game degradation any of us have experienced are load screens and gap closer bugs. I haven't lagged in 2 months. And you rarely die in under 3 seconds to min maxed burst builds.

EP had some great momentum tonight and DC had some great defense. I think the only thing people will whine about tomorrow is the scroll dropped in the lava, which is always entertaining to watch.
    Marek
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just more excuses for bad behavior. Being wronged in the past doesn't give valid reason to wrong others. Eye for an eye leaving everyone blind, for example.

You started your statements with 'I knew this would happen'. If you know people are going to be aggrieved, then you know the behavior is wrong. Act like you've known since second grade and show some restraint.

As someone who actually was in the group that took kc, Farra and arrius I can tell you there was no "gate camping." EP was at Alessia for an hour and we forced them to decide to keep burning camps or break off and take back spawn points. As soon as we took the keeps we left and didn't defend them. I don't understand how that is considered gate camping. We didn't even walk up to the gates...

I've said it in a previous post, if EP only pushes AD and all they have are gate keeps don't be surprised if you lose them. And lo and behold, not long after EP got the gate keeps back they flagged DC on 3 keeps. So however badly behaved you think we acted the end result was EP stopped turtling in Alessia, got the gate keeps back and started hitting DC.

I never said you camped, I said 'gated', as in opened the gates.

No matter how mad you were at the EP in Alessia, Alessia would have been yellow a lot faster if TM had just come down and helped AD overrun the keep. That's three fewer keeps you had to bother with and could've ended the situation a lot faster.

The inner trio was both a waste of time and excessive.

Omg this is too good.

Now your saying they should have came down and helped overrun them. lulz.

Another word for zerging them.

It is much easier to defend than attack. This was good tactics. Forces EP to spread out.

Just quit while ur ahead
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Just more excuses for bad behavior. Being wronged in the past doesn't give valid reason to wrong others. Eye for an eye leaving everyone blind, for example.

You started your statements with 'I knew this would happen'. If you know people are going to be aggrieved, then you know the behavior is wrong. Act like you've known since second grade and show some restraint.

As someone who actually was in the group that took kc, Farra and arrius I can tell you there was no "gate camping." EP was at Alessia for an hour and we forced them to decide to keep burning camps or break off and take back spawn points. As soon as we took the keeps we left and didn't defend them. I don't understand how that is considered gate camping. We didn't even walk up to the gates...

I've said it in a previous post, if EP only pushes AD and all they have are gate keeps don't be surprised if you lose them. And lo and behold, not long after EP got the gate keeps back they flagged DC on 3 keeps. So however badly behaved you think we acted the end result was EP stopped turtling in Alessia, got the gate keeps back and started hitting DC.

No matter how mad you were at the EP in Alessia, Alessia would have been yellow a lot faster if TM had just come down and helped AD overrun the keep. That's three fewer keeps you had to bother with and could've ended the situation a lot faster.

Omg this is too good.

It is much easier to defend than attack. This was good tactics. Forces EP to spread out.

Just quit while ur ahead

So you admit I'm ahead in this exchange?

Well, always nice to own up to being on the losing end, I guess. I accept your admission.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg this is too good.

Just quit while ur ahead

Well, always nice to own up to being on the losing end, I guess. I accept your admission.

K bud. if u think ur ahead then lulz.

u are maiing yourself look silly tbh. good day
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Delusions of Grandeur is the new PVP set on forum PVP atm

2/5 logical fallacies to be used in arguments
    3/5 +1000 maximum teabag endurance
    4/5 +1000 maximum illogical loopholes in arguments
    5/5 Delusions of Grandeur, When losing an argument gain immunity to "He's got a point I've been defeated" Thoughts that cross characters head, instead gain thoughts of "I am awesome, he's wrong I am right"
    Edited by Mutagem on September 13, 2016 9:32AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Delusions of Grandeur is the new PVP set on forum PVP atm

2/5 logical fallacies to be used in arguments
    3/5 +1000 maximum teabag endurance
    4/5 +1000 maximum illogical loopholes in arguments
    5/5 Delusions of Grandeur, When losing an argument gain immunity to "He's got a point I've been defeated" Thoughts that cross characters head, instead gain thoughts of "I am awesome, he's wrong I am right"

Gosh darn it. Another OP/cancerous armor set pairing with the Maw of the Infernal. When is ZOS going to stop dropping this crap and creating these 'Lord of the Flies' scenarios for months on end. :smiley:

The thug daedroth is too much. ZOS, can we get a CD or proc rate on the 5/5 at least?
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on September 13, 2016 1:10PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP should have named this thread "azuras star - the jerry springer show"

The boy drama is real :)

Edited by vamp_emily on September 13, 2016 12:44PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I think the OP should have named this thread "azuras star - the jerry springer show"

The boy drama is real :)

giphy.gif
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg this is too good.

Just quit while ur ahead

Hilarious insight to the EP mentality from other campaigns coming to Azura's. Must bring entire faction to a fight, how dare you spread out your forces.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    How dare you!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the "oceanics" PvE'ing the map for DC again early this morning was brutal. Especially after a great balanced night, last night, when every faction was at 3 bars+.

And yeah... it's laughable again.

But, people aren't joking about the AP you can get. I remember @Mutagem going wild when we got a 64k tick on Friday (not joking... 64k for real).

This morning, their 90+ zerg was hitting the Altadoon temple when I logged on. There were maybe 10-15 AD at the temple. After just a 20 minute fight and wiping the first wave, it was a 27k tick.

Sure, when their 3 FCs expired, they rezzed at BB and came back and wiped us, but it was a 35k breakfast for me.

Hell, I even saw 2 DC friends of mine, who had hopped on their AD toons, just to come grab AP. lol

So yeah, this is disgusting. But, it can also be a source for AP, if you can get up at sunrise or earlier.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, the AP can be good. But the fights can be (impossibly) tough when it's stacked 5v50 at a keep or 2v20 at a resource. Even a 1 to 3 ratio can be unbeatable when they have so many healers and siegers that you can't even put up counter siege without melting.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    Yep, the AP can be good. But the fights can be (impossibly) tough when it's stacked 5v50 at a keep or 2v20 at a resource. Even a 1 to 3 ratio can be unbeatable when they have so many healers and siegers that you can't even put up counter siege without melting.

Oh, well yeah. I knew that we didn't have a chance, but it's still jaw-dropping to actually SEE 90+. I mean, you HEAR about it, or some people exaggerate numbers in zergs sometimes... but to actually SEE 90+ coming at you is UNREAL. lol

And at 6am? I'm not even awake enough to take it all in. loool

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone explain to me how I died here? My friend (Pinky) and I were doing fine against the emp before a few of his allies joined him. We were putting up a good fight before this happened. I really don't know how I died. Shortly later my friend also died instantly and we both didn't see an animation of what killed us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq1vW3owb0&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Just want to know what happened :)

edit: don't know how to embed :P
    Edited by Linkanton on September 14, 2016 1:12AM
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    Linkanton wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me how I died here? My friend (Pinky) and I were doing fine against the emp before a few of his allies joined him. We were putting up a good fight before this happened. I really don't know how I died. Shortly later my friend also died instantly and we both didn't see an animation of what killed us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq1vW3owb0&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Just want to know what happened :)

edit: don't know how to embed :P

Looking at the video, Purus was running around holding his puncturing strikes spear. Looks like stuff not rendering on your end there. I could be mistaken but it feels like your trying to passively make accusations?
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    No man I don't do that. Just wanna know what happened. :)
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like you died when the negate was dropped onto you. The server was just being poopie. The meteor didn't even register on your screen.
    Not sure about your mate but the server could have been bad or just some lagg. It happens often when you run around dead and you don't die until a few seconds after on your screen.
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Seems like you died when the negate was dropped onto you. The server was just being poopie. The meteor didn't even register on your screen.
    Not sure about your mate but the server could have been bad or just some lagg. It happens often when you run around dead and you don't die until a few seconds after on your screen.

Watching the video with that in mind, it actually makes sense. Died before I crossed that negate to go to the stairs. That burst happened so quickly that my laptop couldn't keep up hah
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. And you couldn't have seen purus jab because he was holding his spear...
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    thats a lag death, such *** when that happens though. Happened to me lots
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    Could've blocked if those animations showed up! Why you gotta be like this Zeniiiii. Anyway, nice fights this past few days!
    thats a lag death, such *** when that happens though. Happened to me lots

yeaaaah I thought I was on my way to the safety of the second floor lol
    Edited by Linkanton on September 14, 2016 2:12AM
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow - so Azura's is where all the drama lamas come to play. Makes me tempted to come check Azura's out sometime as it was always pretty fun when we used to venture over here.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Sumopwr
    Sumopwr
    ✭✭✭
    Dat Wipe at Roe Doe
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    speaking of lag...*** is like unbearable tonight, even in small fights its like uncontrollable, When i was attacking vice/sumo outside the fare farm when they rushed my fps like froze and then next thing you know i was dead, kinda like that video above so annoying
  • Sumopwr
    Sumopwr
    ✭✭✭
    speaking of lag...*** is like unbearable tonight, even in small fights its like uncontrollable, When i was attacking vice/sumo outside the fare farm when they rushed my fps like froze and then next thing you know i was dead, kinda like that video above so annoying

it happened to me tonight as well, it also happens a ton in Maelstrom Arena (notorious for lag) I saw a compilation video of some guy in mael where he put every one of his invis deaths together.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Sumopwr wrote: »

it happened to me tonight as well, it also happens a ton in Maelstrom Arena (notorious for lag) I saw a compilation video of some guy in mael where he put every one of his invis deaths together.

lol that sounds like a painful video to watch.

I'm just torn at this point if its hardware related or server related :/
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just you, Mutagem. Invisible Dawnbreaker deaths galore today.
This discussion has been closed.