Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Letter to Lady Sulima in Hew's Bane. Can't access the mansion anymore after doing the TG quests.

Strange, I had the book to read, so I went in the manor without issue.. you should retry. (clic on book in Hew's bane map to set a marker, then follow it on small map). I remember that I entered first in the wrong house.

Smuggler's Note (Criminal Correspondence)
    Auridon, Mathiisen, smugglers cave (You need a friend doing quest to enter maybe).
    Uela's Song (Words of the Poets) There is no book in the described location in Bangkorai.
    Book is here (you'll maybe need to do a quest). front of a statue.
    Torug at the Summit, Complete Translation (Wrothgar Writings) There is a differently named book in the described location in Wrothgar.
    Book is only here while doing quest
    Vosh Rakh Orders (Wrothgar Writings) There is no book in the described location in Wrothgar.
    Same.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    For the Mathiisen smuggler's note, you can actually find it in a boat NE of Mathiisen after the quest.
    Edited by Oldbushie on November 25, 2016 5:57PM
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Letter to Lady Sulima in Hew's Bane. Can't access the mansion anymore after doing the TG quests.
    I recall being able to enter the mansion through the second door after the quest.Or perhaps it was the door that you use at the start of the quest, cant remember exactly. All I know is that I too couldn't enter but after some exploring I found another entrance which is still open and you can access the entire place through there.
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey All,

Sorry been busy IRL the last bit, adding new bugged books to list, extra IC bookshelf locations and spawn timer change request.

Thanks everyone for posting bugs, help, advice etc :D

Our goal is that all books be accessible to everyone (after you have done all quests of course) so even if you miss one or the game doesn't register it read you can find it elsewhere!

Edit: moved some books into the "No Location" category from the Players seeking as we still haven't managed to find them...

@thawks Those Plea to the Elder Scrolls books really separate the hardcore book collectors from the casual readers (lol!) with the forays into enemy scroll temples.

@Ayantir For the Tome of the Undaunted, do we have anyone missing that book? I seem to recall I used to be but went back and read the signed one and it marked the normal one read too? Or something happened...
    Edited by Mix on November 28, 2016 10:36PM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone knows a route of farming bookshelves in tamriel? since apparently they don't reset upon re-log and I'm at 3008/3087 and what I'm missing are 10 books that are either phased or quest locked and yokudan motif... the rest are just bookshelves grind in tamriel and imperial city so for ic thx for the guide but how about tamriel ones ?:D or some specific spots with lots of bookshelves... since apparently there isn't in every capital a library with 2958598 books :D also there is 1 book in City of Ash 2 called "Here to Stay" that I couldn't find inside :(
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on November 29, 2016 9:38AM
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    Arrest Writ (Hew's Bane Bookshelf)

Apparently you get the arrest writ in the quest "That Which Was Lost" on the dunmer who are looking for Tashmin, but it's bugged or something like that 'cause I have already done the quet and I don't have it...
    I only find information for that on AD side nothing on other alliance. (I'm on pact side btw)

uesp.net/wiki/Online:That_Which_Was_Lost
    PC - EU - Pact
    Toraf Lunathi - Grumpy nord dunmer (DK magicka nord dunmer CP750).
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    I finally managed to find all the IC books. As it turns out, Shezarr and the Divines can also be found on the Gold Coast.

Now the only non-bugged, non-motif books I have yet to read are the two copies of A Plea for the Elder Scrolls.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    It is already known whether there is still a new patch or Hotfix?
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    I need 19 Books, still.
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭
    Impossible to find this book !

On the Cyrodiil map :

308a6tg.png

on the CI map :

30mpg2g.png

• Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Okamiris wrote: »
    I believe it's non-glowing and near the gargoyle that spawns in the NE end of that district (next to the outer wall).
    Edited by Oldbushie on December 7, 2016 2:05PM
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okamiris wrote: »

I should repolish the handling of imperial city which is (data talking) a bit buggy.

Meanwhile when you don't find a book, just clic on it, it'll set a destinatin marker at its exact position. then follow the marker.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank @Oldbushie, i find this letter, it's a good position and it's non-glowing !!

Thank @Ayantir
    Edited by Okamiris on December 9, 2016 7:22AM
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I finally found Unhallowed Legions in Imperial City! Still looking for The Year 2920, Vol. 27.

Also I've just about given up on the three Maw books because I haven't found anyone in months who is willing to run Maw of Lorkhaj, not even on Normal.
    Edited by Oldbushie on December 10, 2016 4:43AM
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mix wrote: »
    Alliance Restricted (I play pact, information from non-pact players welcome, please check if any of these have been read in your Eidetic Memory)
    • Chastisement from Zimmeron: Military Orders and Reports: EP base
    • A Warning from Zimmeron: Military Orders and Reports: EP base
    • Pact Recruitment: Military Orders and Reports: EP base
    • Conquer Cyrodiil for the Pact: Military Orders and Reports: EP base

Went book-hunting awhile ago on my DC main (as in, before Thieves Guild), and I had the same EP base-restricted lorebooks showing. In the end, I had to get empress on a roleplaying campaign, push EP to the gates, and exploit *cough* access their base through somewhat questionable means that included werewolves and scrolls.
    All that trouble for some lorebooks.

Of course, my ultimate quest for power and gate camping was not spurred only by the desire to get these books, but it seriously did play a part in it.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    How the book "A request for a relief" in "crafting book" work btw ? I'm a little bit lost with that one, (I have already the "A request for a relief" in "skill book") I need to "farm" all bookhelf or ?
    PC - EU - Pact
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    they both come from bookshelves from worldwide places.
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    Toraf wrote: »
    How the book "A request for a relief" in "crafting book" work btw ? I'm a little bit lost with that one, (I have already the "A request for a relief" in "skill book") I need to "farm" all bookhelf or ?

Try Craglorn. That's where I found the "Crafting" one.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    ok, thanks guys !
    PC - EU - Pact
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    What about Nahirah's journal in alik'r ? the book is simply not where he should be (form me*).
    is supposed to be in Nahirah's house right ?

And I find "a request for a relief" but not the craft version, that was the skill book one again. :(
    PC - EU - Pact
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Last random bookshelf book get!!! Now I can stop scouring Imperial City.

The only non-bugged books I have left are the three Maw books...
  • AlphaAbsol
    AlphaAbsol
    ✭✭
    Vardan's Diary (Research Notes) is in the Bloodthorn Lair in Betnikh, but that area can't be re-entered after a quest there. Anyone know where it is?
  • AlphaAbsol
    AlphaAbsol
    ✭✭
    AlphaAbsol wrote: »
    Vardan's Diary (Research Notes) is in the Bloodthorn Lair in Betnikh, but that area can't be re-entered after a quest there. Anyone know where it is?

Never mind - it's in another area that is accessible.
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    And Anfind "a request for a relief" but not the craft version, that was the skill book one again. :(

Check Craglorn as the craft version doesn't seem to show up anywhere else. Seeker's Archive is a good spot since it has a lot of shelves and can be reset.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    Sounomi wrote: »
    And Anfind "a request for a relief" but not the craft version, that was the skill book one again. :(

Check Craglorn as the craft version doesn't seem to show up anywhere else. Seeker's Archive is a good spot since it has a lot of shelves and can be reset.

Ok, I gonna look thanks for the info !

But anyone else have the same problem about Nahirah's journal ? (supposed to be in nahirah's house in satakalaam, during a quest) it's bugged I suppose. :/
    PC - EU - Pact
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any news about fixes for update 13?
    Edited by BlackEar on December 15, 2016 9:38PM
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Is there any news about fixes for update 13?

@ZOS_RichLambert @Jekerl
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pushing that thread up. Make it possible to read those books again or even better give everyone a chance to get the book with another char and have one eidetic Memory pool for all chars together.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Sounomi ! I got it !
    PC - EU - Pact
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Theryl
    Theryl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to locate "The Hidden Gardens." The addon shows it in the back of the Temple in Ebonheart and there's a book on a table in the right place, but no glow and the book isn't interactive. I've checked both levels of the temple and the exterior with no luck and I haven't found any references in this thread or the spreadsheet. Any ideas?