The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.4

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of Prosperous and Training and add Impen.

It is utterly ridiculous that you're adding traits that are useless and undesirable for endgame content while at the same time omitting a trait that many players would much rather have.
    Edited by code65536 on May 23, 2016 6:36PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    So they can revert Power Bash and give WWs black fur, but they can't even ACKNOWLEDGE THEY'RE WRECKING STAM SORCS

If this stuff drops come the 31st, I'm dropping and my guild's moving to either blade and soul or black desert online...

This game is dying slowly and you're letting @wrobel kill it, ZoS.

Either lower the PVP cap on servers again because the population cap's gonna drop, or find a new dev and maybe save this game.

DKs and NBs aren't the only classes in the game and I'm tired of seeing uneducated devs try to "buff" a class they've obviously not taken the time to study.

Sorcs are a liability come this next patch.

We asked for some stam sorc love, and we got a surge nerf, lost our only cc, and got a buff to a skill that everyone uses and will continue to use the magic morph for.

Even though you can stack major and minor exp, as a stam sorc, you *can't* during pvp. Retreating maneuver disappears and unless you've got pots, the magic morph is still gonna be what most stam sorcs choose.

Revert surge.
    Give us a stam CC.
    Give us SOMETHING to compete with the classes you love soOOooOooOo much. (Stam DKS and Stam NBs)

Once again. @WROBEL, you are making sorcs a LIABILITY and stam sorcs are a JOKE.

As in I was literally laughed at in teamspeak for trying to run VMoL on one.

I was LAUGHED at because of how bad of a class choice this is and it's only getting worse with dev apathy and ignorance.

Fix it or I'm done.

Pander to your devs or players, ZoS, but remember whose bills you're paying and who's paying your bills. Might be worth listening to the second group.
    My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
    Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XaXa wrote: »
    GriM_728 wrote: »
    Surge didn't get fixed? Well time to work on my stam dk screw being a stam sorc anymore.

They already said that this incremental wouldnt have any class skill updates.

Surge is expected to get a buff to the flat value before DB goes live.

Yes...and odds are that will come with a hefty cost. like...
    Physical morph now recieves 200 more hp per tick, but Now can ONLY be triggered off of dots.
    Magickal morph now heals for 200 hp more per tick, but now Drains your magicka by 50% of the amount healed!

And as a added bonus shields now have a cast time of 1.5 seconds, and no longer benefit from CP resists
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

It'd utterly ridiculous that you're adding traits that are useless and undesirable for endgame content while at the same time omitting a trait that many players would much rather have.

This dev team makes so many bad decisions it literally hurts my head
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good incremental update. Some nice chances, a few things you may want to reconsider, and some items still to be addressed. At this rate I think it should be ready for release by August.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY GAME PACK

Exploration & Itemization
    General
    • Set pieces obtained from the Trophy Vaults in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower can now drop with Sturdy, Training, or Prosperous traits, in addition to the previous Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, and Reinforced traits.
    • Fixed an issue where the set items added to expand the trait selection for Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup, as originally intended.

@wrobel Why oh why would we want end-game set pieces in Prosperous but not be able to get them in Impenetrable?
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. cpuScientist
      cpuScientist
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      code65536 wrote: »

It'd utterly ridiculous that you're adding traits that are useless and undesirable for endgame content while at the same time omitting a trait that many players would much rather have.

What is the point of this. Those sets are already ridiculous to farm. Revert this silly change.
    2. Tyrannitar
      Tyrannitar
      ✭✭✭
      Surge didn't get fixed? Well time to work on my stam dk screw being a stam sorc anymore.

You spelled nerf weird...

If all they do is increase the flat value, they remove all reason to spec for DPS.

Stam sorc tanks are going to be the only viable thing to run, and with all of the changes to heavy and stam build in general.... You'd be an idiot to run a stam sorc tank over a stam dk tank.

We're outdone by almost any other combo there is in every situation. We can't tank because we lack DPS. We can't DPS because we're too squishy. (Even if we weren't squishy, our DPS isn't even comparable to other classes.)

Crit surge was the backbone of any good stam sorc build.

Now, I'm gonna run rally.

Even if the amount is boosted X2, it's still WAY too damn weak.

The 1 second cooldown, the paltry heals, ALL of it could be worked around by removing the COOLDOWN PERIOD.

At least on the stam morph of crit surge...

The current state of surge and stam sorcs in general is death.

We're dead.

I don't mean that figuratively, I mean, look at the health bar of any stam sorc during any trial and we're just DEAD.
      Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
      610 CP as of 12/12/2016
    3. Joy_Division
      Joy_Division
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Your decision to include prosperous and training traits on end-game gear but not impenetrable confirms in my eyes that ZoS is utterly apathetic to PvP and does not even consider that portion of the game when making changes to ESO.
    4. XaXa
      XaXa
      ✭✭✭✭
      Tyrannitar wrote: »

You spelled nerf weird...

If all they do is increase the flat value, they remove all reason to spec for DPS.

Stam sorc tanks are going to be the only viable thing to run, and with all of the changes to heavy and stam build in general.... You'd be an idiot to run a stam sorc tank over a stam dk tank.

We're outdone by almost any other combo there is in every situation. We can't tank because we lack DPS. We can't DPS because we're too squishy. (Even if we weren't squishy, our DPS isn't even comparable to other classes.)

Crit surge was the backbone of any good stam sorc build.

Now, I'm gonna run rally.

Even if the amount is boosted X2, it's still WAY too damn weak.

The 1 second cooldown, the paltry heals, ALL of it could be worked around by removing the COOLDOWN PERIOD.

At least on the stam morph of crit surge...

The current state of surge and stam sorcs in general is death.

We're dead.

I don't mean that figuratively, I mean, look at the health bar of any stam sorc during any trial and we're just DEAD.

I dont run trials so im not sure how we fair in that department.

I do the daily dungeons and do sewers PVP with my small group of friends (4/5). However inhave had some success as a DoT stam sorc build on PTS.

Made it to the 6th round of vMA before i decided to go to sleep. I died a few times but i feel that was more to not being used to the build.

In a dueling group on Cyro i managed to do fairly well by keeping DoTs up. I used vigor to help boost heals but i was getting fairly reliable 1.5k non crit ticks every second.

We are by no means the best. And we need some serious work done. But for me this is not the end of the world.

5. Armitas
      Armitas
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Having to slot Guard twice has encouraged me to never slot it at all. Every slot in PvP is precious especially now that one more slot has been taken up by purge becoming an absolute necessity thanks to OP poisons.
      Edited by Armitas on May 23, 2016 5:15PM
      Retired.
      Nord mDK
    6. susmitds
      susmitds
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      CasNation wrote: »
      Hey, so on Guard being a toggle now (basically)...

Doesn't this change go against your design philosophy of REMOVING these kinds of abilities from the game? Guard was about to be a very interesting and useful ability that would see a lot of use in both PvE and PvP play. But, by requiring it to be slotted on bars, you have made it bad again, for the same reason that pets are bad: opportunity cost. I understand that this change brings the ability more in line with other toggle-toggle - like abilities, but I was really hoping that guard would be the pioneering example set out to abolish toggles forever. As it stands, my bars are too crunched as it is already, and I was really looking forward to using the ability, even with the no stam regen part.

Please reconsider reverting guard to allow it to remain active even when swapping bars, and reinstate the no stam regen penalty to compensate for that power. A lot of people were really excited for this abilities utility, but now you need to give up too much utility (an extra slot) to make it worth it.

It would be unfair for Stam Builds with the no Stam-Regen, as two Magicka DPS Builds can virtually keep it up with each other and get the Minor Force buff without any real penalty. However, the Stamina DPS Builds won't be able to do it. But yeah, it should be allowed to be one bar with say, no health regen.
    7. timidobserver
      timidobserver
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

General
      • Set pieces obtained from the Trophy Vaults in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower can now drop with Sturdy, Training, or Prosperous traits, in addition to the previous Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, and Reinforced traits.
      • Fixed an issue where the set items added to expand the trait selection for Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup, as originally intended.

Decisions like this are why the forums are so negative. It is extremely frustrating to see you intentionally making endgame item drops less desirable. You actually spent development time doing something that most players do not want. The least you could do is add impenetrable as well since some people would actually have a use for that.
      Synozeer wrote: »
      Didn't someone report that Undaunted shoulders from chests weren't dropping in Impenetrable anymore?

This is true. I'm not sure why they are excluding impenetrable from loot tables, which people might actually use, and including prosperous and training, which most people won't use.
      V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
      V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
      V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
      V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
      V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

8. Turelus
      Turelus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Flaminir wrote: »
      Kas wrote: »
      is no-impen on the sets intended? maybe a mistake in the patch notes?

@Kas You realise that comment now means they can say that the community asked for even more traits to be added! ;)

The problem is there are some people who want PvE farmed sets in PvE thus Impen is actually desired in some loot tables.
      @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
      "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    9. SpAEkus
      SpAEkus
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

BUG REPORT #160523-001079 As of this AM Patch 2.4.4

Undocumented Hard Cap on Crafting Bags? No harvested materials in either Inventory/Bank/Crafting Bag after harvest.

I just took my NA Server Normal non-Template Level 4 Character through a portion of Stros M'kai and DB DLC to re-check Potency Rune Zone Scaling.

I harvested approx 10 Rune Nodes in Stros and 4 in DB and screenshotted results. I received loot notification from both in-game Loot Display as well as Lootdrop Addon.

When returning to Stros I went to look at harvested items and none of them appear anywhere. All my Rune listings are at 4k stack in Crafting Bag and did not increment at all after harvest. The 4k is from storing 3 Template characters worth of initial Template loot.

Is there a actual hard limit in the Crafting Bag or is this just an issue for PTS?

Is Rune Harvesting broken completely?

EDIT: I just reran a node in Stros and removed any addons that affect inventory or Loot and screenshot exactly what is happening.

When harvesting a node it appears normal

RUNELOOT1.jpg

And the normal In-game Loot notification

RUNELOOT2.jpg

But as soon as you check Crafter Bag, the game knows that it has new loot but the item count does not increment. And you can only withdraw in 200 stack and the Craft Bag amount does not show the missing items even after bag transfer.

RUNELOOT3.jpg

And P.S. the values for those stacks appear strange as well, if the value is the same for every item then the numbers should be even as well.
      Edited by SpAEkus on May 23, 2016 6:18PM
    10. Tormy
      Tormy
      ✭✭✭
      Reverb bash stun is back, thank you Zos!!
    11. flguy147ub17_ESO
      flguy147ub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Didn't someone report that Undaunted shoulders from chests weren't dropping in Impenetrable anymore?

Man after thinking about it, i dont think i have ever got impen shoulders out of a chest. That is the entire reason i do the undaunted pledges to get the impen trait and i literally thought i was just unlucky. If this is true then no more undaunted pledges for me until they fix this crap.
    12. Aleraon
      Aleraon
      ✭✭✭✭

General

Seriously guys, adding even more RNG trash to the loot table, especially for end game gear, does not make the chase that much more fun. At this rate the sets will be completely obsolete before many people get to try them, especially with the best trait on them. People want new content, not an increased grind fest for gear only worthy of decon when it comes with useless traits on it.

The vast majority of people I would imagine already have most of the skills levelled and unlocked or almost by the time they hit level 50 so what good is the training trait? The only people it would be of use to are those trying to earn more CP as it now grants more XP from kills if I remember correctly. For those of us already beyond the CP cap its less than useless as we can't use the additional CP anyway.

Please reconsider this change or increase the drop rates of all these sets considerably, either that or as someone has mentioned already make them BOE now that they're two DLC's old
      (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
      (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
      (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
      (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
      (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
      (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
      (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
      (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
      (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
      *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
    13. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Why training and prosperous but not impen on end game gear? Those 2 traits are still pretty much useless with the exception of training while leveling.
    14. Valrien
      Valrien
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Man after thinking about it, i dont think i have ever got impen shoulders out of a chest. That is the entire reason i do the undaunted pledges to get the impen trait and i literally thought i was just unlucky. If this is true then no more undaunted pledges for me until they fix this crap.

It

It drops now, just not in DB.
      Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
      Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
      Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
    15. ZOS_JessicaFolsom
      ZOS_JessicaFolsom
      Community Manager
      SpAEkus wrote: »
      @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Undocumented Hard Cap on Crafting Bags? No harvested materials in either Inventory/Bank/Crafting Bag after harvest.

I just took my NA Server Normal non-Template Level 4 Character through a portion of Stros M'kai and DB DLC to re-check Potency Rune Zone Scaling.

I harvested approx 10 Rune Nodes in Stros and 4 in DB and screenshotted results. I received loot notification from both in-game Loot Display as well as Lootdrop Addon.

When returning to Stros I went to look at harvested items and none of them appear anywhere. All my Rune listings are at 4k stack in Crafting Bag and did not increment at all after harvest. The 4k is from storing 3 Template characters worth of initial Template loot.

Is there a actual hard limit in the Crafting Bag or is this just an issue for PTS?

[snip]

Hey @SpAEkus we pinged our Dev and QA teams about this and they believe what you're seeing is the Craft Bag rounding down stacks of items in the inventory display. For example, if you have 4,010 of a rune, the game will display 4K but you can see the actual number if you hover your mouse over the item. You could loot three more, but the number will still round to 4K (but should show the actual increase when you hover over the item.)

Could you check and see if that's what you're running into?

Jessica Folsom
      Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
      Staff Post
    16. Shadesofkin
      Shadesofkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Prosperous and Training are bad choices to add to the loot tables for Key Chests in Imperial City dungeons. It's a slap in the face to anyone who's done the massively tedious work of gaining 150 Embers or Shackles (and lets not forget that you actually have to run WGT more because it has fewer embers each run than ICP has shackles).

Please reverse the change. None of us want this.
      @shadesofkin -NA Server.
      Tier 2 Player.
      MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    17. Paulington
      Paulington
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      SpAEkus wrote: »
      @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

EDIT: I just reran a node in Stros and removed any addons that affect inventory or Loot and screenshot exactly what is happening.

When harvesting a node it appears normal

RUNELOOT1.jpg

And the normal In-game Loot notification

RUNELOOT2.jpg

But as soon as you check Crafter Bag, the game knows that it has new loot but the item count does not increment. And you can only withdraw in 200 stack and the Craft Bag amount does not show the missing items even after bag transfer.

RUNELOOT3.jpg

And P.S. the values for those stacks appear strange as well, if the value is the same for every item then the numbers should be even as well.

This is almost certainly just the game rounding the numbers. If you have 4,000 of a material and use some, it will stay showing 4k until you get to 3,900 or so and it will change to 3.9k.

There is likely a hard cap on crafting bags, most probably 4,294,967,295 total items.
    18. flguy147ub17_ESO
      flguy147ub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Valrien wrote: »

It

It drops now, just not in DB.

Ok thanks, i have been just unlucky as hell then lol. But man i hope they fix this in DB, i am sitting on my keys to turn in to get impen.
    19. Myerscod
      Myerscod
      ✭✭✭
      Please don't add crap traits to already extremely hard gear to get or if you intend on doing so, at least give us some indication that they'll be a change to the trait crafting system to let us re-trait an item or add the token system the playerbase has been asking for.
    20. SpAEkus
      SpAEkus
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Yes it appears to be rounding. Did I miss that in the release notes for the Crafter Bag?

Would rather see real non-rounded but I guess you're stuck in order to fit the Icon/GUI display.

And it doesn't round until above 3 digits, was there no chance to get room for a 4th on the display?

21. Ra'Shtar
      Ra'Shtar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have been wondering what is the point of reinforced now that nirn gives better stats why not just add nirn to loot tables instead prosperous and training which are totally useless on end game gear and same can be said about reinforced.
      Some of my favorite screenshots
      My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    22. code65536
      code65536
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ra'Shtar wrote: »
      I have been wondering what is the point of reinforced now that nirn gives better stats why not just add nirn to loot tables instead prosperous and training which are totally useless on end game gear and same can be said about reinforced.

Reinforced isn't useless.

Reinforced adds spell/physical resist based on a percentage of the item's base armor value.

Nirnhoned adds a flat spell/physical resist.

For items with high base armor values, Reinforced is superior to Nirnhoned. For items with low base armor values, the opposite is true.

That said, both traits are generally not very useful, and now there is very little variety or meaningful choice between them.
      Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
      Personal best scores:
      Dungeon trifectas:
      Media: YouTubeTwitch
    23. HeroOfNone
      HeroOfNone
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Quests & Zones
      Quests
      • Litany of Blood
        • All Litany of Blood targets will now always be named and dressed the same, regardless of whether you've already killed them.
      You know what this means...
      Redshirt-625x473.jpg
      Edited by HeroOfNone on May 23, 2016 7:40PM
      Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
      Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    24. Lucius_Aelius
      Lucius_Aelius
      ✭✭✭✭
      Still no change to tone down poisons? If they go live as they are then PvP is about to become a lot more obnoxious to play.
      Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
      Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
      Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
      Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
      Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
      Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
      Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
      Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
      Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
      Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
      Trader - Secret Sauce
      Trader - Elite Dungeoneers