The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.4

• potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lolll Just notice about the new traits for WGT/ICP :smile:

Come On Zenimax !! I understand that you want those set to be sold to player who cannot complete the content and yet keep the best set for those who've run it but come on ! there's already a lot of set coming from those dongeon and even if they will now be dropping one per fight it still makes for a huge lost.

We do need pve set that can get Inside the market and be sold and attractive to the community without being crafted set (since those end up almost free of charge with any friendly guildie around to give a hand) but it's not by creating that kind of stuff that people will end up being happy about the set they receive or the cash they can make with it. I mean why does most of the new pvp set nowaday sell for less then 400 gold... (tempering alloy being roughly 15x more), it's because they also drop with bad traits.

What you should've end up with is

Group Dongeon/Trial : Infuse/Divines/Reinforced
    Open World: Properous/Training/Sturdy
    PVP: Impen/Well-Fited/Divines
    Monster Helmet/Shoulder: PVP and PVE traits
    World-Boss/Event: Infuse/Impen/Divines/Reinforced

And let the crafting system fill the gap. Anyhow most item design for PVE aren't what they should be to work in pvp and same for some of the pvp set. So I'm personnally not a fan of getting Impen Scathing Mage since this set isn't good for pvp, and I'm not sure that sets such as the leeching set should become common Inside cyrodill, so why not leave it at that and not push foward some experimental stuff.

Feel free to create ''bind on equip'' gear or to actually separate some of the set as for exemple: overwhelming is bind on equip and spell power cure is bind on pickup... why not ?

I understand some people think that all item should come into every possible traits combinaison but that is a VERY bad idea ! I mean when we are running dungeon on TS and there's a drop everyone is like: I drop divines ! Yeah !, other people in group : Gratz ! GG ! etc, and then someone said **** I drop (X) Well-Fited or Reinforced :pensive: So I understand people who want to get the Impen traits on helmet since those are really part of anyone build nowaday, but a PVP build running ''Imperium'' from ICP or Leeching ... never actually seen those :smile: (didn't say couldn't work, simply that most pvp'ers don't grind dongeon)

So please Zenimax, think about the player before doing such adjustment. It's honnesly way easier to divise ICP/WGT set into two categorie one that is ''bind on pickup'' and the other ''bind on equip'' then to actually give people the worst item possible to sell to a poor dude who won't appreciate it.

2 cents
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of training hate I like the new training more EXP faster leveling on my Alts and my CP granted on DB drop I will be well over the cap but stacking cp till the cap is raised is not bad.

Old training had no place in endgame this new one does you PvEer run the same dungeons every week doing them a few times a day it's not like you're against grinding for the traits you want.

Loll what about crafting yourself some training !
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I suppose it makes sense to move the CP Resilient passive to the Steed so that it is in the same tree as the critical resistance star. However, would you please consider moving Resilient down to unlock at 10 or 30 rather than 75?

Because the Unchained passive (120 in The Lady tree) is basically mandatory for any stamina build in PvP, Resilient would be completely out of reach at 75 in The Steed.

Resilient is strictly a PvP passive - PLEASE consider lowering Resilient to 10 so that stamina builds have proper access to it, I beg you. :(

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KNowak

I was also very sad to see Resilent at 75 points. That was a must have passive for me, but at this point I won't be able to get it anymore.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    calm down - Training trait will be the most effective in grinding

It's a useful trait.

It's a useless trait on endgame gear.

If I want to XP grind, I'll craft a full set of training gear. I have absolutely zero desire to see that trait on a set like Spell Power Cure.

Not everyone wants it on some sets but many do. PvPer will never turn down more CP and if you have a set like Spell Power Cure in a good sized group you're not counting every single point of damage as DPS is not a healers focus.

But healing a team member gives you the same AP and EXP letting get that next point that much faster increasing your heals little by little. Not all want it and not everyone's against it.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    Well they are getting there undoing all the garbage changes they made to tanking , shields ect
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of training hate I like the new training more EXP faster leveling on my Alts and my CP granted on DB drop I will be well over the cap but stacking cp till the cap is raised is not bad.

Old training had no place in endgame this new one does you PvEer run the same dungeons every week doing them a few times a day it's not like you're against grinding for the traits you want.

Loll what about crafting yourself some training !

Not a fan of grinding so I need the trait on gear I use all the time I don't have a pure grind set. So having training on set I actually use in combat is useful.

For the King of Argonia
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

It's a useful trait.

If I want to XP grind, I'll craft a full set of training gear. I have absolutely zero desire to see that trait on a set like Spell Power Cure.

Not everyone wants it on some sets but many do. PvPer will never turn down more CP and if you have a set like Spell Power Cure in a good sized group you're not counting every single point of damage as DPS is not a healers focus.

But healing a team member gives you the same AP and EXP letting get that next point that much faster increasing your heals little by little. Not all want it and not everyone's against it.

Actually what most people agreed upon is that the change Zenimax made to training was interesting and it has been salute by the community in general who like the idea that the grind toward max cp should be made easier because CP are actually such a huge part of everyone end-game that we understand that new player should be able to catch up quicker.

But while training is usefull, it's still a very personnal choice that shouldn't impact other player in the game. That's why people complain. If you want to run Spell-Power-Cure go ahead, if you want to have some pièces that will give you more xp do so as well. If we have to deal with a combination at end-game of set/traits such as those it's butchering pve.

As I said earlier, I don't mind to get helmet with traits that fits both pve and pvp, but I Wonder how you would feel if you were dropping your first Molag Kena (Bind of Pickup) with properous's traits as an example. That's how people who actually run theese dungeon will feel when they will be dropping the kind of gear you would buy.

It's really not because we don't want you to gain more CP, but if you ask me, if they can make Training/Prosperous and Sturdy ''Bind on Equip'' that actually mean they could have made them all. If they didn't it's because it's a ''Screw you over'' type of move :smile: . So if player want to craft themself training gear I'm a 100%, if the items set of high-end dungeon are to be distribute back Inside the community, I'm also down for it, even if I don't like the idea, but if the high-end dungeon drops need are to be turn into a trick in order to fullfill those two goals... that's a screw you over move that I don't like simply because it is irrespectfull of the community who went Inside those dongeon for hour trying to grind a full set.

If those set are to become available to everyone, let everyone get acces to the best possible items and actually if they were all bind on equip I wouldn't mind (except my initial reserve), having training traits to drop since it would be like in pvp, be Lucky get a good sell, be unlucky and buy it off. :smile:
    Edited by potirondb16_ESO on May 24, 2016 4:55AM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no place for this on end game gear. We all like he training and the prosperous. But not on gear we farm for trials and the like. You can easily craft some training gear and use that for whatever you want. I really so not see what is so hard to understand.
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a useful trait.

Actually what most people agreed upon is that the change Zenimax made to training was interesting and it has been salute by the community in general who like the idea that the grind toward max cp should be made easier because CP are actually such a huge part of everyone end-game that we understand that new player should be able to catch up quicker.

But while training is usefull, it's still a very personnal choice that shouldn't impact other player in the game. That's why people complain. If you want to run Spell-Power-Cure go ahead, if you want to have some pièces that will give you more xp do so as well. If we have to deal with a combination at end-game of set/traits such as those it's butchering pve.

As I said earlier, I don't mind to get helmet with traits that fits both pve and pvp, but I Wonder how you would feel if you were dropping your first Molag Kena (Bind of Pickup) with properous's traits as an example. That's how people who actually run theese dungeon will feel when they will be dropping the kind of gear you would buy.

It's really not because we don't want you to gain more CP, but if you ask me, if they can make Training/Prosperous and Sturdy ''Bind on Equip'' that actually mean they could have made them all. If they didn't it's because it's a ''Screw you over'' type of move :smile: . So if player want to craft themself training gear I'm a 100%, if the items set of high-end dungeon are to be distribute back Inside the community, I'm also down for it, even if I don't like the idea, but if the high-end dungeon drops need are to be turn into a trick in order to fullfill those two goals... that's a screw you over move that I don't like simply because it is irrespectfull of the community who went Inside those dongeon for hour trying to grind a full set.

If those set are to become available to everyone, let everyone get acces to the best possible items and actually if they were all bind on equip I wouldn't mind (except my initial reserve), having training traits to drop since it would be like in pvp, be Lucky get a good sell, be unlucky and buy it off. :smile:

Well first off well said I do understand where you're coming for in this. However my main character has five different PvP DPS builds. Depending on what I'm doing one has five Hundings' Rage and an other is five Night Mother but the other three are pure dropped sets.

Should I be limited to Reinforced, Infused and Divines if I run a non crafted build? If you don't grind so you don't have a grinding setup you can still get good use from Training. I get that Mundas Stones, Armor and Max Stats are the go to traits for PvE same is true in PvP in fact, but their needs to be the option for those that want to optimize a build outside of those three traits.

A five heavy two medium build with five King Slayer, two Kena, three Endurance and two Marksman would be a great setup no crafted pieces fire power, staying power and high recovery should I have no control over some good traits for my Kena.

Maybe Sturdy for a more blocking, Well fitted to roll when I have a few attacks flying at me at once, Training for when it's all over. Yes more gold from kills in PvP would be complete trash but some PvEer may like it. Yes you get more DPS or Defense from other traits but having more then the standard build is what I like about the change here.

For the King of Argonia
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no place for this on end game gear. We all like he training and the prosperous. But not on gear we farm for trials and the like. You can easily craft some training gear and use that for whatever you want. I really so not see what is so hard to understand.

See my post above I have many builds that have zero crafted pieces. So it's as easy as just make it. No crafted set has a two piece stamina recovery or two piece weapon damage. Some things dropped sets just do better.

For the King of Argonia
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Still nothing on major/minor defile affecting shields?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys purposely went back and messed up the traits on the vWGT and vICP dropped sets....

WTF ZOS! Why?
    Edited by Vaoh on May 24, 2016 6:42AM
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

It's a useful trait.

Well first off well said I do understand where you're coming for in this. However my main character has five different PvP DPS builds. Depending on what I'm doing one has five Hundings' Rage and an other is five Night Mother but the other three are pure dropped sets.

Should I be limited to Reinforced, Infused and Divines if I run a non crafted build? If you don't grind so you don't have a grinding setup you can still get good use from Training. I get that Mundas Stones, Armor and Max Stats are the go to traits for PvE same is true in PvP in fact, but their needs to be the option for those that want to optimize a build outside of those three traits.

A five heavy two medium build with five King Slayer, two Kena, three Endurance and two Marksman would be a great setup no crafted pieces fire power, staying power and high recovery should I have no control over some good traits for my Kena.

Maybe Sturdy for a more blocking, Well fitted to roll when I have a few attacks flying at me at once, Training for when it's all over. Yes more gold from kills in PvP would be complete trash but some PvEer may like it. Yes you get more DPS or Defense from other traits but having more then the standard build is what I like about the change here.

What I do understand about the perspective you are offering it's that limiting some traits Inside pve may limits build opportunity for further adjustment toward specific content and I respect that even if I don't have the same vision as you have.

As I stated earlier I do believe that drop from a specific type of content should be available in specific traits, the initial proposition being :

Group Dongeon/Trial : Infuse/Divines/Reinforced
    Open World: Properous/Training/Sturdy
    PVP: Impen/Well-Fited/Divines
    Monster Helmet/Shoulder: PVP and PVE traits
    World-Boss/Event: Infuse/Impen/Divines/Reinforced

(Sturdy could have been anywhere but I put it in open world to balance things out), Also it's true that I wouldn't mind seing Open World Inside that proposition receiving more traits obtainable or even the full range traits that would be normal at some point.

What I don't like Inside the actual proposition of Zenimax, is that they are considering the monetization of high-end gear for beginner as if it was a given. The sets that are currently dropping are usually the one people would like to be running, and if Zenimax wants them to get it Inside a guild trader, I won't agree because I do believe that a full set of Spell-Power Cure set is an achievement not a Chineese cash shop tradeout. But if they have to fall down that line, then it's to considere it as a whole, all traits you want to put Inside dungeon items can be trade and not only the one that would fit people who don't run it.

So if we want to monetize the Dungeon Gear, we do it for all the dungeon gear no matter the traits, not only for beginner traits or to help someone get the gear he never had with the traits he never wanted :smile: but really in order to democratise the Equipment from that instance. If Zenimax wants to democratize it then I'm fine about adding some wierd traits (as far as high-end content goes) but if they want to keep a constant grind for player who want to get the most out of their set, while giving them some thrash set to sell then I'm a 100% against.
    Edited by potirondb16_ESO on May 24, 2016 7:22AM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Wrobel

No changes to Surge and its morphs? Really?
    I guess 200 HPS is enough for vMA with developer buffs enabled.
    Maybe you should try it without the developer buffs and post the video of the successful run because Surge is clearly OP enough to sustain throughout end-game content.

Dark Deal and its morphs are still useless because the healing value is way too low for a skill with a cast time.
    Either remove the cast time or greatly buff the healing value, its not that hard to make this skills somewhat useful.

Gives sorcs a half-decent heal instead of taking every bit of healing and defense the class has.
    First the internal cooldown for Surge healing, then the stacking cost of Bolt Escape, now the shield duration nerf and Surge healing has been reduced to next to nothing.

Meanwhile, some of the strongest pve and pvp classes are getting significant buffs which makes them even stronger.

In ESO live you said you were looking at dps parses of different classes, didnt you notice sorcs are on the bottom in long duration fights, for both magicka and stamina builds? Sorcs dmg will not get buffed, that has been made clear, but why nerf the defense of the worst dps class? I really fail to see the logic in any of this.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • obscure7
    obscure7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Training and Prosperous don't belong on rare end game gear, period. Extra XP/gold bonus is worthless to me, and I imagine it is worthless to many players who are still seeking these sets.

If you want to wear Training/Prosperous gear, there are plenty of fantastic alternative gear sets, especially crafted ones, that will fulfill that need. You don't need end game gear to gain XP or gold efficiently. The purpose of end game gear is for clearing difficult content more smoothly, not for making an XP grind 5% faster.
    PC NA
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say thank you to ZOS_JessicaFolsom for all the feedback you have been giving us. Actually having a 2-way conversation with someone makes a huge difference in how we see these changes and how we see ZOS.

hear-hear!
    Edited by Armitas on May 24, 2016 11:57AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Eas007
    Eas007
    ✭✭✭
    "Champion System

The Lady
    Resilient: This champion passive has been switched with the Shield Expert passive from The Steed constellation.
    The Ritual
    Thaumaturge: Fixed an issue where this champion passive was not increasing the actual damage of some damage over time abilities, such as Puncturing Strikes .
    Known Issue: This champion passive is not increasing the tooltip values of some area of effect ticking abilities, such as Ash Cloud or Path of Darkness. However, the actual damage values are being increased.
    The Steed
    Shield Expert: This champion passive has been switched with the Resilient passive from The Lady constellation."

Shield Expert is indeed more in place in the Lady. It's to strong to be a 30 point passive though. My suggestion is switch it with Critical Leech, then switch Critical Leech with Invigorating Bash. Bash should be in Lady too and Critical Leech makes more sense in the Steed. So 30points the Lady for Invigorating Bash, 75 for Shield Expert. 10 points in the Steed for Resilient and 75 points for Critical Leech. Makes much more sense this way imo.
    United we stand, divided we fall. Shields as one!
  • kmatt
    kmatt
    ✭✭
    Fixed an issue where the set items added to expand the trait selection for Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup, as originally intended.

This was fixed as Bind on Equip! you broke it again ........
    "Embrace Everything"

~~K.matt~~
  • luxfreak
    luxfreak
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Combat & Gameplay

Alliance War
    • Support
      • Guard:
        • This ability and its morphs are now required to be slotted on both bars to remain active after weapon swapping.
        • This ability and its morphs no longer have a Stamina Recovery penalty.

[/list]

Cant say i did not expect this change, at least the fact to have that skill present at both bars, but you know how much we hate to have a skill at both bars.
    I cant see who would realy want to slot this
    Tanks? ***, they alredy have a ton of skills they could slot.
    Healer, i dont want my Healer to Take extra Damage, they also can do damage or better support with 1 more skill slot.
    Rest: OH ***; do we damage dealer look like whe dont have alredy so much we would want to slot?
    I could say i am ok, if i could cast this skill in anyone, but i can only cast it on targets that are not afflicted by that spell.
    Ok, for one point its Reasonable, you should not be able to remove 30% Damage from one plaer multiple times.
    But even if you change it that way, it would still force us to cast it every time we switched bars, wich is quite innaccaptable for some builds that switch bars ever 6 seconds or even more often.

So instead of having it as a toggle, make it castable on any target, but the target Receives only 1 time reduced damage, while every casting side always gets extra damage, give it a duration of ~20 seconds.

The Part of removing the stam reg panalty seems fair, as it was the one major drawback of that skill befor, now you gave it another, so it does not need that drawback anymore.

I Still liked the old version the best, even if it mayby was quite strong.

Tank/DD with Hof HM clear
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Really hope the team is ready to re-balance poisons once they hit live. Something like that can't just be ignored for months until the next dlc/balance patch comes out.

And about guard. Awesome that it no longer acts as suicide for the user, but a shame about it having to be on both bars. I think the time of toggles being on both bars is kind of done, how many toggles are there and how many of them do people really feel would be gamebreaking if stacked on a back bar?

And I will acknowledge it, good ww's got black fur finally, been a long time coming.

sadly i doubt it. you remember how long they left the root/silence on gap closers?.
    Edited by Lucky28 on May 24, 2016 2:00PM
    Invictus
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Boo
    • Prosperous/Training added to WGT and ICP vault loot tables

Just a quick note so you all know we aren't ignoring your comments about the patch note above, we are working on a response to address your concerns.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Don't forget to consider the various posts scattered throughout the forums that are in favor of adding Impenetrable to the loot tables.

We've seen the requests for adding the Impenetrable Trait to the Imperial City dungeon loot tables. It's something we're discussing.

Regarding the change from yesterday's patch, we missed a few key patch notes from the initial Dark Brotherhood patch that go hand-in-hand with the addition of the Traits that were missing from item set drops in White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison. Those notes are below. Our overall goal is for you to be able to collect sets with the Traits you desire, and do so at a quicker pace than before. With the significant drop rate increases detailed below, it will now be easier for you to complete these sets with your desired Traits. You will also be able to assemble an entire set with any Trait faster than before.

We’ve increased the chance of Bosses in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dropping Set Items.
    • Bosses in the Normal mode of Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower will now drop a set item 50% of the time.
    • Bosses in the Veteran mode of Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower will now drop a set item 100% of the time.
    • Champions in the Imperial City Prison will drop a Set item 10% of the time, on both Normal and Veteran modes. The Clivia's Dragonguard fight in Normal White-Gold Tower will drop a Set Item 30% of the time; on Veteran, 100% of the time.
    The addition of the missing Traits (Sturdy, Training, and Prosperous) were to bring these item sets in-line with the Trait options for those you receive from killing monsters in those same dungeons. Thank you for calling to our attention the missing patch notes—they will be included in the launch Dark Brotherhood patch notes.

We’ll continue to monitor the drop-rates and the Traits after the Dark Brotherhood update launch. As always, we appreciate your feedback!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo

Just a quick note so you all know we aren't ignoring your comments about the patch note above, we are working on a response to address your concerns.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Don't forget to consider the various posts scattered throughout the forums that are in favor of adding Impenetrable to the loot tables.

We've seen the requests for adding the Impenetrable Trait to the Imperial City dungeon loot tables. It's something we're discussing.

Regarding the change from yesterday's patch, we missed a few key patch notes from the initial Dark Brotherhood patch that go hand-in-hand with the addition of the Traits that were missing from item set drops in White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison. Those notes are below. Our overall goal is for you to be able to collect sets with the Traits you desire, and do so at a quicker pace than before. With the significant drop rate increases detailed below, it will now be easier for you to complete these sets with your desired Traits. You will also be able to assemble an entire set with any Trait faster than before.

We’ve increased the chance of Bosses in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dropping Set Items.
    • Bosses in the Normal mode of Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower will now drop a set item 50% of the time.
    • Bosses in the Veteran mode of Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower will now drop a set item 100% of the time.
    • Champions in the Imperial City Prison will drop a Set item 10% of the time, on both Normal and Veteran modes. The Clivia's Dragonguard fight in Normal White-Gold Tower will drop a Set Item 30% of the time; on Veteran, 100% of the time.
    The addition of the missing Traits (Sturdy, Training, and Prosperous) were to bring these item sets in-line with the Trait options for those you receive from killing monsters in those same dungeons. Thank you for calling to our attention the missing patch notes—they will be included in the launch Dark Brotherhood patch notes.

We’ll continue to monitor the drop-rates and the Traits after the Dark Brotherhood update launch. As always, we appreciate your feedback!
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel

I've avoided this topic but I feel like it's time to voice the opinion and honestly I think you guys are going about it the right way, Prosperous/Training added to WGT and ICP vault loot tables. I believe the Training Trait will be used a little bit, but Prosperous, there is absolutely no way someone is going to be using this. Mobs don't drop enough gold as it is, this is going to be a bare minimum increase of gold, not enough to warrant a player giving up other traits. Training is helpful for players with lower CP, and sure I think it's decent.

And now on the other hand this gear is dropped from the hardest dungeon, sure the drop rate increase is pretty nice, but if you're going to increase the drop rate, bring all of the loot on the same drop chances, because all you are really doing is increasing the chance to get the less wanted sets so it doesn't exactly lower the grind. It just gives you a larger percentage to get a heavy armor set in a less wanted trait. So please. look into that, many players are tried of getting Shock Master Well Fitted trait.

For any healer, Spell Power Cure is marked as Best in Slot gear, every healer runs it, taken a quote from the message
    With the significant drop rate increases detailed below, it will now be easier for you to complete these sets with your desired Traits. You will also be able to assemble an entire set with any Trait faster than before.
    Every progression, raid healing, zerg healing, small man healing you will most likely see a healer running this set in PvP. Healers are usually the most targeted people when dealing with them, the fact that this set is not dropping in Impenetrable but is dropping in something like Prosperous and Well-Fitted is poor judgement on "desired" traits. I believe because of how powerful and well known/wanted this set is that it should warrant it dropping in Impenetrable.

I believe you should replace Prosperous with Impenetrable

(I've done this dungeon and many others enough to know you have a different drop rate on each set, bring them all the same drop rate)
    Edited by Nifty2g on May 24, 2016 2:33PM
    #MOREORBS
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id rather get a heavy armor set i cant use then nothing tho
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit like having my boss say, "Hey I've decided to pay you twice as often, but like half the money will be Monopoly money you can't actually use."

Um. Thanks, I guess.
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Except with the current drops its like my boss going.

"Hey you did all this work, uh... good job? What? Loot? No youre not getting loot... maybe if you do more work."

I may not be able to use all sets but i might try something with one in the future. So id rather get something then nothing at all.
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    @Wrobel @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Would love to know if you have any plans for Werewolves in this patch apart from Fur and the 2 passives?

we arent asking you to "redesign it" but give a little more

1: more time in ww form
    2: a better Berserker morph

Can you let me/us know if there is anything in this for us ?
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Great change. Thank you so much!!!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the Berserker Change. I love you guys, I'm now super exited for this next patch. Going to love the black fur coat and red eyes for my wolf.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't feel that actually explained why you (Not YOU, Zos) decided it was a good idea to put a trait that only helps you gain a bit of gold on what is considered end game gear.

You explained we have more chances at getting gear, not why it was decided to add a trait that does not help combat in any way - to end game gear.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord