The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.4

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    d8rmir wrote: »

right now on PTS you get same exp for CP40 or CP160 mobs

When it hits live the XP gain system will see you as a maximum of CP160... however many CP you actually have.....

SO you will get full XP for mobs of about CP120 or higher.

SO Training IS totally useless for all these hard to get end game sets I'm afraid.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    This is why the hard core player base here gets frustrated with rng. Adding prosperous and training (and sturdy in non-heavy sets) just makes an already ridiculously tedious grind worse. Literally no one who plays this game and has the capability to grind those dungeons wants to run those dungeons potentially hundreds of times to maybe scrape together a 5 piece set with non-combat traits.

Also, what happened to impen?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll echo what some others are saying. PLEASE do not add training and prosperous to gear in WGT/ICP. It is not desired on end game gear at all... ever... by anyone. I can almost understand sturdy (on heavy) but the other two have no place on endgame gear tables. Find the person in the office responsible for suggesting that change and rapidly apply a frozen trout across their face until sanity sets in.

Diluting loot tables in an already intense grind is not a good idea. I joke to my guildmates about my pile of Molag Kena helms I've accumulated while farming SPC gear. I've got over 25 helms and only 3 divines SPC items and I'm positive others have been grinding longer than I have.
    Edited by redspecter23 on May 23, 2016 3:35PM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    praxis wrote: »
    This is why the hard core player base here gets frustrated with rng. Adding prosperous and training (and sturdy in non-heavy sets) just makes an already ridiculously tedious grind worse. Literally no one who plays this game and has the capability to grind those dungeons wants to run those dungeons potentially hundreds of times to maybe scrape together a 5 piece set with non-combat traits.

Also, what happened to impen?

Come on ZoS, you like to give us a grind, let's trade:
    You take away prosperous and training and add impen instead.
    That's at least a useful trait for a big part of your game.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really hope the team is ready to re-balance poisons once they hit live. Something like that can't just be ignored for months until the next dlc/balance patch comes out.

And about guard. Awesome that it no longer acts as suicide for the user, but a shame about it having to be on both bars. I think the time of toggles being on both bars is kind of done, how many toggles are there and how many of them do people really feel would be gamebreaking if stacked on a back bar?

And I will acknowledge it, good ww's got black fur finally, been a long time coming.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to that buff to Surge that @Wrobel mentioned on ESO Live?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that was one of the ones that was not in this patch but will be in Live?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set pieces obtained from the Trophy Vaults in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower can now drop with Sturdy, Training, or Prosperous traits, in addition to the previous Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, and Reinforced traits.

:s

On the bright side, there's something worse than getting light reinforced now.

Please, do NOT include Training and Prosperus in the loot tables for these dungeons. They shouldn't drop on ANY of the high end set gear.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is no-impen on the sets intended? maybe a mistake in the patch notes?
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No character copy?? Still have my old pts character.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    is no-impen on the sets intended? maybe a mistake in the patch notes?

@Kas You realise that comment now means they can say that the community asked for even more traits to be added! ;)
    Edited by Flaminir on May 23, 2016 4:05PM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought that was one of the ones that was not in this patch but will be in Live?

Thats how i took the comment. It will be appearing in live but not on this PTS. I figure it will most likely be in the form of an increase to the heals

Although i still think power surge should be reverted to its old status and keep crit surge as it is on pts. Everyones happy then.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    No character copy?? Still have my old pts character.

Same here, still my last 2.4.3 templates

EDIT: Looks like they made a last minute change to the NA re-copy post.

Edited by SpAEkus on May 23, 2016 4:08PM
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new beserker skin is awesome!
    Screenshot_20160523_165947.png
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • OrdainedFaun
    OrdainedFaun
    ✭✭
    The offensive medium boxes from elite vendors in cyrodiil are only dropping well-fitted trait on armor. Not sure if this is intended as offensive heavy are dropping all kinds of traits on armor as are defensive medium.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing how many people get so excited over black fur.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I will also voice my opinion that no one wants training or prosperous on that gear. Seriously. Please?

Agreed, ZoS does know how to make their RNG more frustrating though.

• GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Surge didn't get fixed? Well time to work on my stam dk screw being a stam sorc anymore.
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great list ZOS in which you addressed almost none of our main concerns. Get rid of your crappy poisons and fix blocking ffs.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Logic. we have improved weapon and armor traits removing the "useless" traits...therefore we can have armor come in all these new traits as well as the old.

Playerbase logic. well least those terrible traits are marginally less terrible, ill still get some benefit from it if i have to use it. but it'll never be BIS....wait why did you add these suboptimal traits to all the armor sets I'm trying to farm!!!
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    be careful what you wish for
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, so on Guard being a toggle now (basically)...

Doesn't this change go against your design philosophy of REMOVING these kinds of abilities from the game? Guard was about to be a very interesting and useful ability that would see a lot of use in both PvE and PvP play. But, by requiring it to be slotted on bars, you have made it bad again, for the same reason that pets are bad: opportunity cost. I understand that this change brings the ability more in line with other toggle-toggle - like abilities, but I was really hoping that guard would be the pioneering example set out to abolish toggles forever. As it stands, my bars are too crunched as it is already, and I was really looking forward to using the ability, even with the no stam regen part.

Please reconsider reverting guard to allow it to remain active even when swapping bars, and reinstate the no stam regen penalty to compensate for that power. A lot of people were really excited for this abilities utility, but now you need to give up too much utility (an extra slot) to make it worth it.
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    GriM_728 wrote: »
    Surge didn't get fixed? Well time to work on my stam dk screw being a stam sorc anymore.

They already said that this incremental wouldnt have any class skill updates.

Surge is expected to get a buff to the flat value before DB goes live.

• Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding those traits to those dungeon sets is one of the stupidest things I have seen recently... And that says something...
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not liking how block cost reduction is in the tree that gives better loot drops and better trade rates. I mean come on, that is just laughable.
  • ИВАН_ВОДКА
    i like Training because i am a grinder

so it will helm me to earn CP faster than before
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    No changes about the poisons then eh? Sticking with the 60% until we need a hot fix. Bold plan.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    The new beserker skin is awesome!
    Screenshot_20160523_165947.png

Thanks for posting a screenshot, as far as I know you are the first one to do so! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Khamira
    Khamira
    ✭✭✭
    What? No character copy?!

Dis One is sad :<

I even bought few stacks of Rubedo Leather to test things on the PTS, and now I can only test things on Live... :<
    Kha'jira's Scribbles - Such Blog, Many Thingies, Very Wow!
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bdawwg wrote: »
    No changes about the poisons then eh? Sticking with the 60% until we need a hot fix. Bold plan.