Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Official Feedback Thread for Enchanting

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    For 2 and 5, needing lower level glyph on actual gear, this is now HARDER for the experienced crafter to support which DIRECTLY FURTHERS THEIR GOAL bc now its more pressure for leveling ench on the lower chars, or at least them harvesting (half will be level apropriate even if unskilled)

If this is a reason, it is not an optimal solution. This is more along the lines of "the beatings will continue until morale improves" than helping people level lower characters.
    Since what we are looking at being "scarcer" are the lesser runes, which are lower gold if you buy, it works AGAINST a crown store conspiracy theory.

The only thing that really works against the crown store conspiracy is actually the complexity of the enchanting system and the different runes. Any Crown Rune would need to be defined before it could be used, and the UI is not set up to do that. It is set up that way for the equipment crafting, so the magical style stones work.

Finally, since we are only looking at really, for cases of experienced craft supporting lowers and alts, potencies in the lvl 10-49 then big swsths jumping to account wide cp level gear, a lot of the need for the mid tier vanishes completely.

This whole "VR1-VR14" crafting issue is part of the Champion System that sticks out like they forgot about it. Champion System is not as elegant as it could have been, and so it looks a lot like they made marginal decisions. Perhaps, to make things easier for themselves so they could roll it out faster.

Honestly, crafting should be completed using 1-49 materials. There should be no crafting in the Champion Rank range at all. That would have required that itemization not be tied to Champion Rank, which they obviously did not do, and the effects ripple outward from there. Rather than taking the rare opportunity to fix a lot of things with the Veteran Rank system, they decided to spend a year making a new Veteran Rank system, an evolution rather than a revolution.

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • bunnytrix
    bunnytrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick note for those of you who have asked about the crafting nodes in Cadwell's Silver and Gold. We’re currently exploring options to bring the crafting nodes found in Cadwell’s Silver and Gold zones in-line with the new levels for those areas. Any changes to these crafting nodes will be after Dark Brotherhood launches, but we are working on it. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for your input but it has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed here and is derailing from the actual discussion. Universal player dislike for a totally unwanted and un-needed change to enchanting, which will decrease the accessibility and player take up of enchanting, and make gathering materials far more difficult.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bunnytrix wrote: »
    Just a quick note for those of you who have asked about the crafting nodes in Cadwell's Silver and Gold. We’re currently exploring options to bring the crafting nodes found in Cadwell’s Silver and Gold zones in-line with the new levels for those areas. Any changes to these crafting nodes will be after Dark Brotherhood launches, but we are working on it. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for your input but it has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed here and is derailing from the actual discussion. Universal player dislike for a totally unwanted and un-needed change to enchanting, which will decrease the accessibility and player take up of enchanting, and make gathering materials far more difficult.

Not universal.

At least for me not since they LISTENED and added harvesting potencies.

Just sayin'

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not universal.

Just sayin'
    Except that they only sort of added them back, since they chose to scale the nodes to player level and craft level, not zone level.

So you still can't get ALL the potency runes from harvesting, you can ONLY get runes that match either your character level, or your skill level.

Anyone who still thinks this is a change for the better isn't paying attention. Much like ZOS.
  • bunnytrix
    bunnytrix
    ✭✭✭✭

Not universal.

Just sayin'

Sorry my bad. 1 person is fine with the change. :)

The rest of us see that when they "listened" and put potency runes "back" but scaled them to skill/level, it leaves us with the exact same problem of being unable to gather the runes we need to make glyphs of a lower level, therefore forcing us to buy them.
  • JelliedBigfoot
    Divinius wrote: »
    Regarding the "people leaving Tas behind" thing, they really just need to make some general changes to how the looting works for ALL gathering nodes.

I personally think they should just force all harvesting nodes (not just rune nodes) to auto-loot. If you click it, you get it, it doesn't even show the loot window. Also, to avoid people bypassing this simply by having a full inventory, they should also be "loot all or loot nothing" so it would be impossible to take some, but not all, of the items in them.

Sure, this might annoy some people, but honestly, it would pretty much only annoy the people that are causing the problems in the first place. :)

I like the creativity, but I disagree. I assure you by no means do I leave anything behind even the spoiled food and crusty bread but I refuse to turn on auto loot. Even though I leave nothing behind I still want to see what I'm grabbing. That would only leave less for me to pickup that they normally leave behind
    Edited by JelliedBigfoot on May 27, 2016 5:42PM
  • JelliedBigfoot
    Also in regards to the 'math' although we are increasing the amount of essence and aspect that will be harvested the potency would remain the same meaning there will be an imbalance. Prior to this the imbalance would be how long you did or did not want to walk around searching for nodes. Now if this 3:3:1 ratio was implemented no matter how long you search for you will never overcome the imbalance unless you a) purchase from vendor or b) auto loot isn't automatic and people leave the potency behind which isn't likely.

As it stands today I can still purchase from guild trader rather than a vendor but the runes I purchase were harvested by a player. Meaning the imbalance is not there. I could easily sell my additional aspect and essence runes found to make up for the cost of my potency.

Again I also want to chime in about the immersion factor, I disagreed in the first place when potency harvesting was removed because I didn't not understand how a vendor could harvest and sell them but I could not. ZOS responded with the 1/3 chance of finding a potency rune, but stood firm on selling at an NPChristie vendor. If these potency runes are only found in 1 in 3 nodes but essence and aspect are found 100% of the time why do vendors not sell all 3? How are they getting these potency runes in such abundance I'm sure it's not from players selling them?

Sorry if this point is irrelevant, I am still only halfway through this thread
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭

Not universal.

Just sayin'

Better than their first attempt...but are you really saying you like what's now on PTS better than what's now on Live? (May 27)
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Kozai
    Kozai
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps I missed it in the discussion, but has anyone compiled what the new enchantment values (+stamina boost, +poison resist values, etc.) are anywhere?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Better than their first attempt...but are you really saying you like what's now on PTS better than what's now on Live? (May 27)

I'm with you, @ContraTempo , and now the situation is getting pretty dire ... since the chances of reverting back to what's on Live are getting slimmer as we approach May 31.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 28, 2016 12:46AM
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's really telling that in a twenty ( soon to be 20+ page thread ) that there have only been one or two message in support for this dreadful new system.
    I've seen threads about it in GD too, and there were a lot of posts there that were also in the negative, and felt that enchanting should just be left alone.

I can't see these horrible changes being reverted at all :( I wish they would.

I've found myself playing less over these last 4-6 weeks. In fact, I've been in game twice. I love ESO but these changes ( not only to enchanting but to other skills too ) that always seem to have little to no benefit, or leave characters lacking in some fashion.. It's really beginning to impact on my enjoyment of the game.
    Changes to crafting skills make it even worse, since it's my one real love in the game.
    EU / NA / PC
  • alu-fleurb16_ESO
    alu-fleurb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    assuming that 20 pages of "no - we don't want this change at all, leave the enchanting system like it is on live" won't help preventing its implementation with db release i took care of my stock and farmed about 100 pieces of each and every potency runestone (repora & itade about a full stack of 200) so i don't have to buy them.
    but: i will never sell any potency runestones in the guildstores anymore in the future. so if thats what you want the player to do - hoarding and keeping stocks - you will hurt the economy quite hard.

maybe it is a selfish approach but i will not spend money on crafting mats i should be able to farm.

and: i will not craft glyphs for other player anymore. because this crappy universal nodes won't give me the correct type of rune stone i would need to re-stock. so thank you zos for breaking the enchanting profession!!!

please let me know what materials you plan to remove next so i can take care of it - for me.

after reading this:
    i knew for sure that everything we wrote here was and will be ignored.... so why even ask for feedback? do you have fun reading it all and watch the community suffer?

so for the last time: don't try to fix something that isn't broken! - leave the mats like they are, all of them in every zone!!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    assuming that 20 pages of "no - we don't want this change at all, leave the enchanting system like it is on live" won't help preventing its implementation with db release i took care of my stock and farmed about 100 pieces of each and every potency runestone (repora & itade about a full stack of 200) so i don't have to buy them.
    but: i will never sell any potency runestones in the guildstores anymore in the future. so if thats what you want the player to do - hoarding and keeping stocks - you will hurt the economy quite hard.

This. With the expectation of having to pay gold for Potency, I have shelved Enchanting on all characters except one. Also, I have decided to no longer enchant weapons and armor except for "top level" equipment. So, all the characters that I am leveling will either be without enchantments or will use what they can pick up. I am also farming Potency in advance, but I don't expect that this will be a solution. The answer is to stop enchanting except when absolutely necessary.
    after reading this:
    i knew for sure that everything we wrote here was and will be ignored.... so why even ask for feedback? do you have fun reading it all and watch the community suffer?

so for the last time: don't try to fix something that isn't broken! - leave the mats like they are, all of them in every zone!!

I don't expect that they will get around to Enchanting for weeks. By then, I really won't care what they say. It won't change how I play the game. They might even get "bored" with the idea and quietly stop after they do a few of them.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is from Khenarti's Roost (AD). Rune harvesting moves to starting islands.
    New players will not even see runes until later.
    Screenshot%202016-05-27%2001.54.29.png

On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    This is from Khenarti's Roost (AD). Rune harvesting moves to starting islands.
    New players will not even see runes until later.
    Screenshot%202016-05-27%2001.54.29.png

And that picture should tell ZOS everything they need to know about what this change means.

If my V16 is going to get max runes everywhere, why would I waste time in zones I have to care about having to fight NPCs?

Starter Zone chat should be interesting.

• ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭

With the craft bag I expect to see ESO+ players basically stop selling mats at all. Especially once they have banked 100k or so. There just won't be a need to do so for inventory management.

Availability will plummet. After a while the price will skyrocket. Guilds that fail to plan for this will go broke in between. Even with the higher prices guild and player income will never recover because more will choose simply to farm for what they need rather than pay the steep prices. And more gold will simply disappear from the economy because enchanters will be buying runes from vendors. Unlike in RL vendors do not re-spend that money (and thus pump the economy). Instead it's just goes away.

I expect DB to have a wide range of unintended consequences that will completely reshape play style, builds, the economy, PVP, and more.
    Edited by ContraTempo on May 28, 2016 6:57PM
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With the craft bag I expect to see ESO+ players basically stop selling mats at all. Especially once they have banked 100k or so. There just won't be a need to do so for inventory management.

Availability will plummet. After a while the price will skyrocket. Guilds that fail to plan for this will go broke in between. Even with the higher prices guild and player income will never recover because more will choose simply to farm for what they need rather than pay the steep prices. And more gold will simply disappear from the economy because enchanters will be buying runes from vendors. Unlike in RL vendors do not re-spend that money (and thus pump the economy). Instead it's just goes away.

I expect DB to have a wide range of unintended consequences that will completely reshape play style, builds, the economy, PVP, and more.

This is my concern. As an ESO Plus member, I can say that there are a couple of reasons for me to sell crafting materials, and earning gold is not really one of them. There are not enough things worth while to spend gold on, so I have a lifetime supply of gold already. I sell mainly to reduce inventory pressure. What I do not sell, I simply toss out.

Now, whether I sell crafting materials is largely for other reasons. Keeping in the good graces of my trading guild is the biggest of them, but if this becomes a hassle, I could always quit the guild.

• ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭

This is my concern. As an ESO Plus member, I can say that there are a couple of reasons for me to sell crafting materials, and earning gold is not really one of them. There are not enough things worth while to spend gold on, so I have a lifetime supply of gold already. I sell mainly to reduce inventory pressure. What I do not sell, I simply toss out.

Now, whether I sell crafting materials is largely for other reasons. Keeping in the good graces of my trading guild is the biggest of them, but if this becomes a hassle, I could always quit the guild.

Oh, and farming will get harder, more competitive. With the bag I soon found I was simply looting everything in sight. Up to now provisioning mats have been plentiful and easy to find because most people just did not bother to loot them and instead would concentrate on the specific ones they needed. But now -- why not take everything? I was just looting it all and not even looking at what I was getting until later. Unlimited space will do that.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

Not universal.

Just sayin'
    Except that they only sort of added them back, since they chose to scale the nodes to player level and craft level, not zone level.

So you still can't get ALL the potency runes from harvesting, you can ONLY get runes that match either your character level, or your skill level.

Anyone who still thinks this is a change for the better isn't paying attention. Much like ZOS.

Not sure why others didn't get this but you covered the exact concern
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not universal.

Just sayin'

Ok so lets tackle this one... but the question you ask highlights our disconnect.

WHATS ON LIVE NOW IS GONE GONE GONE GONE as of Tuesday.

I EMPHASIZE THAT because I did not say ONLY FOR ENCHANTING.

The need for glyphs is dependent on the division of character levels and system of level progression and both of those undergo total metamorphosis Tuesday. It ESPECIALLY changes for people with multiple characters.

TODAY ON LIVE if i am an uninformed guy or gal i would still be looking for vr4, vr11, vr15, etcetc glyphs spresd thruout specific fixed node zones.

As of Tuesday, i will need only vr16 cp160 and lower levels for brand new chars.

As of Tuesday, the rune harvesting will support that since my low level guys will be harvesting level appropriate runes, my top levrl enchanters will be harvesting all cp160s and my top level non-enchanters will be getting 50/50 top level (useful) and low level (useful)

The idea of SET ZONE LEVELS node in silver and gold is now an outdated notion. If it eere kept "as is" into DB those nodes in silver and gold (damn now got Burl Ives singing in my head) would be useless. I would harvedt there any of the level dependent components.

This new scaling thru silver and gold serves the NEW char level paradigm much better than fixed would.

It also, as intended, gives more reason for charsvto develop enchanting skill (at least the level one) and makes it easier for more powerful glyphs to decon to be made.

All this plus the opportunity to buy the lower level potencies when needed for rather low costs iirc compared to the higher.

AS IT IS ON LIVE NOW serves the class progression and level disttibution AS THAT EXISTS ON LIVE NOW and those two are intrinsically linked.
    When the character leveling progression and level distribution changes DRASTICALLY on Tuesday, thid new scaled approach seems to obviously serve that New CO Order better thsn the current would.

So, see how a question framing "on live now" vs "on pts now" for enchanting scaling misses the point and really obfuscates things?

Does what we have now on live serve the new post DB levelling and progression well with its fixed silver and gold zones? No.

Are they gonna cancel the whole levelling thing, keep vet ranks etc to keep the old enchsnting as it is now on live? No.

Do i like the new scaled silver/gold nodes plus lotsa more runes coming outta nodes plus the buy rrom vendor option for emergencies in the context of meeting the needs of the new no vet ranks, cp based levelling better than i would the oldvfixed nodes? Hell yeah!!! I will actually gain useful stuff from nodes all across gold and silver instead of only some and have a backup option to boot.

Its obvious to me, looking ahead, not back.

YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭

Ok so lets tackle this one... but the question you ask highlights our disconnect.

The need for glyphs is dependent on the division of character levels and system of level progression and both of those undergo total metamorphosis Tuesday. It ESPECIALLY changes for people with multiple characters.

TODAY ON LIVE if i am an uninformed guy or gal i would still be looking for vr4, vr11, vr15, etcetc glyphs spresd thruout specific fixed node zones.

As of Tuesday, i will need only vr16 cp160 and lower levels for brand new chars.

As of Tuesday, the rune harvesting will support that since my low level guys will be harvesting level appropriate runes, my top levrl enchanters will be harvesting all cp160s and my top level non-enchanters will be getting 50/50 top level (useful) and low level (useful)

The idea of SET ZONE LEVELS node in silver and gold is now an outdated notion. If it eere kept "as is" into DB those nodes in silver and gold (damn now got Burl Ives singing in my head) would be useless. I would harvedt there any of the level dependent components.

This new scaling thru silver and gold serves the NEW char level paradigm much better than fixed would.

It also, as intended, gives more reason for charsvto develop enchanting skill (at least the level one) and makes it easier for more powerful glyphs to decon to be made.

All this plus the opportunity to buy the lower level potencies when needed for rather low costs iirc compared to the higher.

AS IT IS ON LIVE NOW serves the class progression and level disttibution AS THAT EXISTS ON LIVE NOW and those two are intrinsically linked.
    When the character leveling progression and level distribution changes DRASTICALLY on Tuesday, thid new scaled approach seems to obviously serve that New CO Order better thsn the current would.

So, see how a question framing "on live now" vs "on pts now" for enchanting scaling misses the point and really obfuscates things?

Does what we have now on live serve the new post DB levelling and progression well with its fixed silver and gold zones? No.

Are they gonna cancel the whole levelling thing, keep vet ranks etc to keep the old enchsnting as it is now on live? No.

Do i like the new scaled silver/gold nodes plus lotsa more runes coming outta nodes plus the buy rrom vendor option for emergencies in the context of meeting the needs of the new no vet ranks, cp based levelling better than i would the oldvfixed nodes? Hell yeah!!! I will actually gain useful stuff from nodes all across gold and silver instead of only some and have a backup option to boot.

Your whole argument about the new progression system is predicated on the assumption that people only craft for themselves and totally falls apart when you consider that people often craft for for others who may be at any level in the progression.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »

Your whole argument about the new progression system is predicated on the assumption that people only craft for themselves and totally falls apart when you consider that people often craft for for others who may be at any level in the progression.

No it doesn't.
    Sorry but i dont think you have thought this thru.

crafting glyphs for others comes in two flavors...
    crafting glyphs for them to actually apply to stuff.
    Crafting glyphs for them to decon for experience.(leveling their own skill.)

Crafting glyphs ror them to decon - the higher glyphs earn them more insp, a lot more, than their current "skill appropriate" after the first couple to let them learn the 2 new runes for raise and lower at each substage. LIVE NOW i use whatever old outdated runes i have to do this when i help others, but frankly, they are better served if i had enough of the higher levels to give them those. me finding all scaled runes everywhere thru silver and gold... better for this purpose. Either of us being able to purchase at low cost the lower level scalable when needed for the one here and there for this... wonderful.

Crafting glyphs for the to apply... still holds.
    First, there will be far fewer people running at the mid-tier levels since after your first chara thru you likely see characters jump to high end cp totals as soon as they hit lvl 50. A LOT of the current vet 1-10 characters likely jump to cp160 Tuesday night.
    So, the demand for the mid-tier runes levels drops way way way down. having 5 full zones locked in to serve those is very overkill.
    Second, the character's needing the glyphs in their mid-cp ranges, fewer but still a factor, can harvest every node in their zone and get 50/50 delivery of relevent scaled stones. On top of that, either you or them can go purchase the necessary ones in the vendors if need be and obviously these wont be the high dollar top flight ones so prices may be rather low. IF THEY ARE WORKING ENCHANTING SKILL THEMSELVES they can raise this percentage as high as 100%.

This serves them better than say being cp100 (because other characters have earned cp) playing thru silver-1 (40cp) and only finding 40cp runestones there because its a fixed node zone. i MAY have cp160s running thru silver soon, for skill points, maybe and if the zone were locked for rune nodes, i wouldnt get any useful leveling ones at all. i will never again have a cp10-150 character after Tuesday. I wont be alone in this. those character levels and the need for glyphs for them will be only slightly more frequent than an eloquent skeever, imo. Locking about 30% of the playable area to serve that small of a section is absu.. an incredible waste of space..

You are FAR MORE LIKELY in the new paradigm to be playing silver zones (if you play them) at significant differences between your CP and the zone's CP. Locked nodes hurt you there, not help you.

in addition to this fact and the vendor option, you also can always apply lower level glyphs for a loss in power for a short time. Not an ideal solution but... there is that.

Again, this solution of scaled nodes in silver gold zones, vendor sales and in extremis apply lower glyphs serves this new Level order much better than the old fixed nodes by zone only buy thru guild store and small window of possible use for glyphs currently on live would.

the live model serves the live need ok. It would not serve the new Tamriel-Cp well at all..

IMO YMMV
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭

Not universal.

Just sayin'

Best explanation I have seen so far. Probably could have saved a lot of back and forth if ZOS had been able to get this idea across. Thanks for clearing that up.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the changes are great. I always hated trying to hunt down some low-mid level Potency runes like Edora for gearing BwB toons. What I did before was have an alt with the Enchanting passive at each rank, so I could go to Wrothgar and harvest the ones I needed with that specific alt.

And now, I can I still do that. Only in any zone. Or I can harvest them on the character I want to outfit or I can just buy them from the vendor. Holy smokes, this makes my day.
  • Bombo
    Bombo
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I get the possible use case for this, but I'd really like something official, because it just deviates so much from every other harvesting node. But shortly we'll have our Patch Notes, so we'll see the truth there and adjust, I guess.

In the meantime: So right now when getting potency runes the changes are 50/50 for you to get one for your character level and for your crafting level, correct? Okay, so why not just throw zone level for non-battle-leveled zones in there, too? I know that feels a bit like it was with the max-level materials at one point, but for me it sounds quite interesting. But what do I know, I seldom farm by demand but more while I'm questing along, so... :smile:
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    Bombo wrote: »
    So right now when getting potency runes the changes are 50/50 for you to get one for your character level and for your crafting level, correct?

No, it's not based on character and crafting level. My 501 cp enchanter with all points in enchanting is still getting level 15 150 cp potency runes in nodes and from hirelings.

Edited by Amarynth on June 1, 2016 2:34PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amarynth wrote: »
    Bombo wrote: »
    So right now when getting potency runes the changes are 50/50 for you to get one for your character level and for your crafting level, correct?
    No, it's not based on character and crafting level. My 501 cp enchanter with all points in enchanting is still getting level 15 potency runes in nodes and from hirelings.
    @Amarynth Are you Level 50? What nodes are you getting Level 15 potency runes from?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    Ack, sorry, I'm still not used to VR ranks being removed. I meant Jehade, old VR15 (is that new 150 CP level?). I was expecting to find only repora and itade in nodes, since I am above CP 160 and maxed in potency improvement. I thought that the last level for potency improvement is for 160 only, but it is 150 & 160 combined? Everything that I can find online is out of date and I'm not at home to log on and check.
    Edited by Amarynth on June 1, 2016 3:37PM
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Amarynth
    dx0ck4.jpg
    Last tier is mixed.

What we have now with the new system for each rank is:
    Tier 1 - Jora/Porade/Jode/Notade (lv 1-15)
    Tier 2 - Jera/Jejera/Ode/Tade (lv 10-25)
    Tier 3 - Odra/Pojora/Jayde/Edode (lv 20-35)
    Tier 4 - Edora/Jaera/Pojode/Rekude (lv 30-45)
    Tier 5 - Pora/Denara/Hade/Idode (lv 40-CP 30)
    Tier 6 - Rera/Pode (CP 30-50)
    Tier 7 - Derado/Kedeko (CP 50-70)
    Tier 8 - Rekura/Rede (CP 70-90)
    Tier 9 - Kura/Kude (CP 100-140)
    Tier 10 - Rejera/Repora/Jehade/Itade (CP150-160)

So tiers 1 through 5 will have 2 +/- potencies. Tiers 6 through 9 will have only 1 +/- potency. And tier 10 goes back to having 2 +/- potencies.
    Edited by Fruitmass on June 1, 2016 8:17PM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, dear, in that case, ignore me! I don't know why I thought they were separate levels. Sorry to confuse everyone!