Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praeficere wrote: »
    Nafirian wrote: »

Wait who are you again?

And the sensitive basement kid speaks, prepare to be blocked everyone!

My feelings... I need those... I think. And hey basements are cool :( never had one but i want one :D

ffIGwxt.png
    Edited by Nafirian on April 16, 2016 3:37PM
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    That is the kind of frustrated forum bs for which you and other "n-wipes" likes are top popcorn...
    If that is how you interpret my post, a fact which surprises me not at all, there is little point in me saying anything further.

Dont even bother trying to communicate witch prootch (sorry baguette) Its like trying to communicate with Elite members or that wall behind you.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is the kind of frustrated forum bs for which you and other "n-wipes" likes are top popcorn...
    If that is how you interpret my post, a fact which surprises me not at all, there is little point in me saying anything further.

Dont even bother trying to communicate witch prootch (sorry baguette) Its like trying to communicate with Elite members or that wall behind you.
    Because whispering random EP players that kill you about how bad they are and about how you are one of the best duelers in the game before putting them on ignore is what makes you eligible to judge the communication skills of other people.

It's all fine, Hyacinth Bucket Bouquet. The EP zone chat regularly has a good laugh about you.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Because whispering random EP players that kill you about how bad they are and about how you are one of the best duelers in the game before putting them on ignore is what makes you eligible to judge the communication skills of other people.

It's all fine, Hyacinth Bucket Bouquet. The EP zone chat regularly has a good laugh about you.

I cant believe keeping up appearances has been referred to in 2016 on an MMO forum by a non english person lol

Im done
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mhm Kris and you are one to talk abotu small scale when you are regularly seen "soloing" next to a zerg and then not chasing solo players until you have a grp behind you then once that player kills you you slot mark and spam lotus and try a proxy gank all the while preaching about small scale on the forums and calling people children it truly is adorable.
    Edited by Nafirian on April 16, 2016 5:33PM
    Options
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    In game we have Banana squad farming ep and dc,
    In forum Kris farming everyone :D
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cause arguments and logic dont help against him :)
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭

Mhm Kris and you are one to talk abotu small scale when you are regularly seen "soloing" next to a zerg and then not chasing solo players until you have a grp behind you then once that player kills you you slot mark and spam lotus and try a proxy gank all the while preaching about small scale on the forums and calling people children it truly is adorable.

How many Lotus can spam Kris?

Edited by Loicozor on April 16, 2016 10:38PM
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »

A stam DK with 2 handed talking about spamming 1 skill :D

EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭

I cant believe keeping up appearances has been referred to in 2016 on an MMO forum by a non english person lol

Im done

Me neither. It's a fun show to watch, though. This coming from a non-english too.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gotta admit, that was pretty embarassing haha @lavacroft
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In game we have Banana squad farming ep and dc,
    In forum Kris farming everyone :D

The best troll EU is now on the forum ? Brace yourself, troll is coming xD
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Its high level play Etaniel ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Im done
    It's BBC Worldwide's most exported series.

Would it have been different if I'd spammed the hell out of Swallow Soul? This is ESO and if I can do something by spamming a single button, why not do it? My current record stands at 29 Lotus Fans on a single player. Like my signature states, I'm a noob. On top of that, the recorder is a Stamina DK fotm reroller. The video shows him using a wide array of different damage skills that are not being spammed at all. Like Steel Tornado :dizzy:

(And now I dearly miss my Imperial Light Bucket.)
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 17, 2016 10:20AM
    Options
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least pvp forum is lagfree. :smile:
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im done

Would it have been different if I'd spammed the hell out of Swallow Soul? This is ESO and if I can do something by spamming a single button, why not do it? My current record stands at 29 Lotus Fans on a single player. Like my signature states, I'm a noob. On top of that, the recorder is a Stamina DK fotm reroller. The video shows him using a wide array of different damage skills that are not being spammed at all. Like Steel Tornado :dizzy:

I'm prtetty sure that Loics DK is his first char, hard to reroll then isn't it?
    :]
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Im done

It's not hard to reroll from Magicka to Stamina at all, depending on what is fotm. You should know that ;)
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im done

It's not hard to reroll from Magicka to Stamina at all, depending on what is fotm. You should know that ;)

"Stamina Sorc FOTM" Kris 2K16
    Edited by Nafirian on April 17, 2016 10:45AM
    Options
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im done

Shite you got me !

Jo'Khaljor
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im done

Yeah, unlike you i tend to try diffrent things. You should try not beeing a salty lizard for once. "Stay moist."
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭

Im done

Yeah, dk magicka since beta, bored to play magicka, tried stamina for new gameplay and experience in this game. Better than spam Lotus since release?
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, poor fotm rerollers. No need to defend yourself.
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »

Im done

Shite you got me !

Yea you you glorious stamina cat sorc you FOTM Re-roller how dare you get out!
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo is an original, something rerollers will never be since they by pure magic collectively 'want to try something else' after a big update.

You can see it with the last update, so many people who by random chance and coincidence wanna try something else and roll a Magicka Nightblade!
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iZTJHyP.jpg
    I dont even know who flames who for rerolling fotm, i just want to post that pic here <3
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, poor fotm rerollers. No need to defend yourself.

You can't even bait properly anymore, i pity you.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pity is on those who don't play the game but cannot let go of the forums.
    Options
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well to be fair, @Loicozor was dodgerolling the whole time and Kris just closed the gap.
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

c4jt321.png
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭

Daily dose of eso forum drama is still too good to let go :) Especially when afk riding in a better 'in everything' game
    Just these forums are better at drama then BDO forums :(
    *Wondering why*

giphy.gif

Edited by Maylinh on April 17, 2016 4:38PM
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit