Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Anyone actually going to BDO is going to be sorely disappointed as the P2W elements begin to surface, as always they do in Korean MMOs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Even if thats the case and i decide to return to ESO, its not like i've fallen behind in anything anyways. :D
    :]
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone actually going to BDO is going to be sorely disappointed as the P2W elements begin to surface, as always they do in Korean MMOs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Even if thats the case and i decide to return to ESO, its not like i've fallen behind in anything anyways. :D

Oh ya I blame no one for going. If I thought there was a decent game to move the guild to I would. But considering the game in its native form, and looking back at every single other imported MMO like this one, I can't pull the trigger. Not even a lil bit.

The thing is also, the lag here sucks so bad but when you get a good fight... It still feels amazing. If the game worked right all the time I feel I could overlook literally anything else
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    I know its been a while since I played my Magicka DK...

But something just feels off when my 9k delve Powerlash does 1.8k non crit....

Sounds like a block. My whip seems to be doing ~4k non crits and I'm not running a super high damage set up.

I don't think it was blocked..My thing shows when my damage is blocked and what not.

I'm thinking its just Reactive

Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want to state for the record:

Those saying Wrecking Blow ,Dragon Leap etc doing less damage....remember i posted that thread on the PTS about Impenetrable needing addressed? Welcome to new meta.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246089/impentrable-armor-trait-needs-to-be-adjusted/p1

Everyone is now wearing gold Impentrable Gear and has Resistant maxed...its a NO BRAINER to do this if your not a Bastion Shield Stacking Sorc....Resistant reduces ALL FORMS OF DAMAGE because it mitigates Crits regardless of the source and also has an Armor Trait to make it even better, there is no reason in PVP not to do this. Most non-crits are manageable crits however make up the majority of burst damage that kills you or allows you to kill players.

100 points in Resistant and gold Impen gear lowers your crit modifier below the 1.5 patch base crit value of 1.5. In 1.6 they raised it to 2.03, your crits are hitting for less damage then they were in 1.5.

Sadly i tried to get this fixed along with making damage shields critable on the PTS, but ZOS wouldn't listen to my feedback about how OP both of these things are...so i guess you will have to deal with the Impenetrable and Crit mitigation stacking meta for the next 6 months...

Pretty much anyone who isn't a Bastion Sorc stacking shields(Shields give crit immunity) will be stacking the tar out of Resistant and Impenetrable, and i said Stamina builds would suffer the most from this and it appears i was spot on. :(

ahh well maybe this will be fixed come Dark Brotherhood, be a long wait though. I tried...sorry it didn't get addressed.:(

In 1.5 you simply didn't crit because impen worked differently than it now does. The way impen now works is infinitely better than the attacking player than it was in 1.5, so I don't really see what point you're making.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Who were you hitting? I'm full impen LA and maxed CP and I got hit much harder than that.

I'm thinking maybe the person had reactive armor; it was mojin or whatever (think Templar) but the bloody axe bleed was ticking harder then my power lash... So I'm thinking maybe reactive armor was the culprit
    If it was just the one example, you could have had minor maim on you as well. Reactive has a pretty noticeable aura when it procs, though if your experience was anything like mine last night on TF, the lag was real.

The more likely explanation though was that he was in his OP Templar house, you tried to come inside, and it was bad for you xD

Yea I died badly; my damage was non existant and he was hitting me with light attack/bash/wrecking blow combo..I remember blocking and eating 5 hits at once and my stamina just going bye bye lol... Right now i'm trying Elfbane Setup on the DK but i don't know...Damage is feels kind of blah....Might just go back to Stamina and Shieldbreaker with bow (Lethal Arrow Sounds nice)

Mainly cause I'm seeing Sorcs still being the biggest threat (though Stamina Templars can *** wreck ya super quick still)
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to state for the record:

Those saying Wrecking Blow ,Dragon Leap etc doing less damage....remember i posted that thread on the PTS about Impenetrable needing addressed? Welcome to new meta.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246089/impentrable-armor-trait-needs-to-be-adjusted/p1

Everyone is now wearing gold Impentrable Gear and has Resistant maxed...its a NO BRAINER to do this if your not a Bastion Shield Stacking Sorc....Resistant reduces ALL FORMS OF DAMAGE because it mitigates Crits regardless of the source and also has an Armor Trait to make it even better, there is no reason in PVP not to do this. Most non-crits are manageable crits however make up the majority of burst damage that kills you or allows you to kill players.

100 points in Resistant and gold Impen gear lowers your crit modifier below the 1.5 patch base crit value of 1.5. In 1.6 they raised it to 2.03, your crits are hitting for less damage then they were in 1.5.

Sadly i tried to get this fixed along with making damage shields critable on the PTS, but ZOS wouldn't listen to my feedback about how OP both of these things are...so i guess you will have to deal with the Impenetrable and Crit mitigation stacking meta for the next 6 months...

Pretty much anyone who isn't a Bastion Sorc stacking shields(Shields give crit immunity) will be stacking the tar out of Resistant and Impenetrable, and i said Stamina builds would suffer the most from this and it appears i was spot on. :(

ahh well maybe this will be fixed come Dark Brotherhood, be a long wait though. I tried...sorry it didn't get addressed.:(

I'm not in favor of it being so drastically better than other options because then people just cookie cutter, but I'm also not in favor of the 1 sec burst kills. I find that to be atrocious balance. Even though impen might be a problem, I find the scaling on prox det and potential to crit to be even larger problems. Damage should not be that high, and the only reason experienced players arent blowing up is because they're in impen when the bombs go off. Damage has gone up, most mitigation options have gone down, and hp pools have remained stagnant. Making the matter worse is having these dmg numbers in a game plagued by lag, bugs, and unresponsiveness.

Anyway, stam builds won't be that bad, just spam bombard like everyone else is doing and GG. At least they can afford to cast shuffle xD
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who were you hitting? I'm full impen LA and maxed CP and I got hit much harder than that.

I'm thinking maybe the person had reactive armor; it was mojin or whatever (think Templar) but the bloody axe bleed was ticking harder then my power lash... So I'm thinking maybe reactive armor was the culprit
    If it was just the one example, you could have had minor maim on you as well. Reactive has a pretty noticeable aura when it procs, though if your experience was anything like mine last night on TF, the lag was real.

The more likely explanation though was that he was in his OP Templar house, you tried to come inside, and it was bad for you xD

Yea I died badly; my damage was non existant and he was hitting me with light attack/bash/wrecking blow combo..I remember blocking and eating 5 hits at once and my stamina just going bye bye lol... Right now i'm trying Elfbane Setup on the DK but i don't know...Damage is feels kind of blah....Might just go back to Stamina and Shieldbreaker with bow (Lethal Arrow Sounds nice)

Mainly cause I'm seeing Sorcs still being the biggest threat (though Stamina Templars can *** wreck ya super quick still)

Ya Stam burst builds will still work decently well. He did the same to me yesterday. I barely got off my horse before the animation canceled hits tore through 32k hp lol.

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ya Stam burst builds will still work decently well. He did the same to me yesterday. I barely got off my horse before the animation canceled hits tore through 32k hp lol.
    Sounds like he offered you a fair duel.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 8, 2016 9:47PM
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

I lold so hard when I heard that.

One of these days I need to put an open world build together for magica NB. I love the AOE burst but it is soooooo bad solo.

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just want to let you all know that we have been watching this thread, and are currently going through the list on the first page to confirm any new/existing bugs, and seeing what we need more information on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

One of these days I need to put an open world build together for magica NB. I love the AOE burst but it is soooooo bad solo.

Why do you think I created trollplar? Try soloing open world on a healer spec :wink:

Being able to troll almost as well as Kirsi was also a factor.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just want to let you all know that we have been watching this thread, and are currently going through the list on the first page to confirm any new/existing bugs, and seeing what we need more information on.

Nice
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    #million reasons to play console
    Options
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu @ZOS_GinaBruno Roughly every 10-15 casts of Streak it doesn't go off at all. This was while harvesting mats in Hew's Bane.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      Options
    1. Xeven
      Xeven
      ✭✭✭✭✭

This is how magic has been for the last six months. Garbage.
      Options
    2. Xeven
      Xeven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Sounds like a block. My whip seems to be doing ~4k non crits and I'm not running a super high damage set up.

It 100% depends on who you are hitting, how much spell resistance they have, and how many cp they have into magic mitigation.

In some cases youll be hitting for 1/4 of your tooltip.
      Options
    3. Xsorus
      Xsorus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a Imperial Templar..but i'm not leveling any new toons past VR1 till Dark Brotherhood...I'm that lazy.

Options
    4. bikerangelo
      bikerangelo
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that more gap closers are affected by the Toppling Charge bug, is there hope for a fix?
      Options
    5. Nafirian
      Nafirian
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you looked into eso.exe? its been bugged for soooo long.
      Options
    6. Jhunn
      Jhunn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      You should put cloak on this list. Took me 5 min in PvP to see it is [snip] like pre 1.6. DoT = constant break
      Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 16, 2018 9:43PM
      Gave up.
      Options
    7. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Jhunn wrote: »
      You should put cloak on this list. Took me 5 min in PvP to see it is [snip] like pre 1.6. DoT = constant break
      Can you elaborate which dot skills specifically so I can add it to the list?
      Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 16, 2018 9:43PM
      Options
    8. qrichou
      qrichou
      ✭✭✭
      sounds like the normal stuff i have with my templar .on xbox .eu
      ps .
      no joke
      because its possible
      Options
    9. Jhunn
      Jhunn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jhunn wrote: »
      Can you elaborate which dot skills specifically so I can add it to the list?
      I only played 1 hour before I got sick of it and quit so I haven't tested specific skills. Will do later tomorrow though
      Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 16, 2018 9:44PM
      Gave up.
      Options
    10. Wollust
      Wollust
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Can't we just have a rollback? Is that even possible?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
      Susano'o

Zerg Squad
      Options
    11. Erondil
      Erondil
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      19. Clouding swarm: broken in so many ways... first off the animations changed and your char disappears after ~1 second, damn annoying in "oh crap" moments. When you're revealed by flare, inner light, mark (and I think detect pot aswell) you cant see your char but the ennemies can, so you actually dont know whether you are invisible to your ennemies or not. Finally and probably the worst,if you tabtarget somebody you can still target him even if he uses clouding swarm without any revealing skill.
      R.I.P Clouding swarm, will be missed
      ~retired~
      EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
      Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
      rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
      Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
      Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
      Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
      Youtube Channel
      Options
    12. Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
      Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      I feel this is relevant to the current discussion.

gJGyoGb.jpg
      Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
      Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
      Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
      Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
      Options
    13. Hyssia
      Hyssia
      ✭✭✭
      Edit 2:
      18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYncSkFo8U

taresgos be like "IS IT CHRISTMAS ALREADY?!?!?!"
      Options
    14. reften
      reften
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is it time to cut the eso cord...
      Reften
      Bosmer (Wood Elf)
      Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
      Options
    15. FriedEggSandwich
      FriedEggSandwich
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Derra wrote: »
      The sprint speed wasn't a stealth nerf, it's in the patch notes. Base sprint speed was nerfed but major expedition speed was buffed. Don't understand the thinking behind it though.

Major expedition was nerfed while sprint speed was buffed. However normal speed should not be affected at all.

Yeah I acknowledged the error in a later post. I have also noticed slower base speed since playing. Agree this has to be a bug as it wasn't a change that was listed.
      PC | EU
      Options
    16. Frenkthevile
      Frenkthevile
      ✭✭✭✭
      Unplayable. Well, gotta go farm on BDO till next week, cya.
      Options