Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We went through and checked the reports that were given a couple days ago so the list isn't up to date to what's there now, but let's begin:
    1. Client crashes every 20-30 min. We implemented a hotfix earlier this week that addressed a commonly occurring crash. This likely didn’t fix every crash issue, but are you guys still seeing very frequent crashing since then?
    2. Sound cuts out randomly in big fights. We’re actively investigating cases of audio either dropping out, or audio sounding odd throughout the game.
    3. Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    4. Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know.
    5. Rewards of the Worthy mails broken/bugged. This will be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch, and any missed Rewards will be granted retroactively.
    6. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG. This was hotfixed earlier this week.
    7. Unable to remove Talons with Purge. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    8. Caltrops causes a missing texture/model bug. This will likely be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch. If not, please let us know.
    9. All gap closers now "function" like Toppling Charge. We’re continuing to investigate this issue.
    10. Leap is less reliable (lag?) We need some additional information for this. Again, more details or a video help a lot in this case.
    11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
    12. Cyrodiil transits have a squeaking sound bug. We’re actively investigating this, and other audio issues.
    13. Lots of skill animations/animation priorities are wonky. We need some additional information for this. Which skills or animations? What exactly is wrong with them?
    14. Bear mounts have a speed bug that randomly slows them. We did not see any noticeable difference, and need some additional information/video if you’re still running into this issue.
    15. Leg animations are buggy when strafing and casting certain skills. Hardened Ward used to do this to Sorcs way back... Same as above, just need some more information. Which skills? What exactly is wrong with your legs?
    16. Wrecking Blow seems to be hitting for less than would be accounted for by Physical Resist CP. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    17. Bombard (or roots in general) is buggy now, in that when it's spammed on you by multiple people, it locks you out of casting abilities, similar to gap closer spam. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button! We’re still investigating this issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno have you seen/investigated this thread? There is a nice video showing an additional bug where Snipe drains stamina when reflected using scales.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We went through and checked the reports that were given a couple days ago so the list isn't up to date to what's there now, but let's begin:
    1. Client crashes every 20-30 min. We implemented a hotfix earlier this week that addressed a commonly occurring crash. This likely didn’t fix every crash issue, but are you guys still seeing very frequent crashing since then?
    2. Sound cuts out randomly in big fights. We’re actively investigating cases of audio either dropping out, or audio sounding odd throughout the game.
    3. Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    4. Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know.
    5. Rewards of the Worthy mails broken/bugged. This will be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch, and any missed Rewards will be granted retroactively.
    7. Unable to remove Talons with Purge. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    8. Caltrops causes a missing texture/model bug. This will likely be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch. If not, please let us know.
    9. All gap closers now "function" like Toppling Charge. We’re continuing to investigate this issue.
    10. Leap is less reliable (lag?) We need some additional information for this. Again, more details or a video help a lot in this case.
    11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
    12. Cyrodiil transits have a squeaking sound bug. We’re actively investigating this, and other audio issues.
    13. Lots of skill animations/animation priorities are wonky. We need some additional information for this. Which skills or animations? What exactly is wrong with them?
    14. Bear mounts have a speed bug that randomly slows them. We did not see any noticeable difference, and need some additional information/video if you’re still running into this issue.
    15. Leg animations are buggy when strafing and casting certain skills. Hardened Ward used to do this to Sorcs way back... Same as above, just need some more information. Which skills? What exactly is wrong with your legs?
    16. Wrecking Blow seems to be hitting for less than would be accounted for by Physical Resist CP. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    17. Bombard (or roots in general) is buggy now, in that when it's spammed on you by multiple people, it locks you out of casting abilities, similar to gap closer spam. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button! We’re still investigating this issue.

Any comment on the issue that the stamina-drain-bug when reflecting bow skills is back on DK's scales?
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Taresgos
    Taresgos
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    [/list]
    omg just log in on TrueflameEU (when there at least 3 bar population) and start streaking in a battle. it happens often enough, shouldnt be any problems with reproduce

Edited by Taresgos on March 11, 2016 8:19PM
    Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
    Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
    Azura's star Emperor x18
    Haderus Emperor x2
    EU Aldmeri sorcerer
    Options
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyle wrote: »
    Fun one: forward camps disappear on resources if flag flips

Update, seems intended, message pops up saying too close to enemy keep, disregard!

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Options
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My client still crashes sometimes in the imperial sewers.

But it is not time based ... looks like it is location based...it happens almost consistently when i try to pass a certain room.

I don't know tho how to report it, the game just hangs out and I don't get the feedback screen.

Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you testing on an internal server where there isn't any lag, or on a live server during lag? I'm sure there's a big difference in what you'd see in a very controlled environment where everything is able to act as it should, without the ridiculous server performance issues.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyle wrote: »
    Fun one: forward camps disappear on resources if flag flips

Holy *** thats where my camp went. Well 20k down the drain.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The crashing does seem to have mostly been fixed with the hot patch, though we still get the same random crashing in pvp that we've had for 2+ years.

The run speed is clear to pretty much everyone I talk to, I'm honestly not sure how you don't notice it. It's obviously even more pronounced with the snare/root meta that has taken over in pvp.

It's not just aoe heals that are removing rapids, channeled focus is removing it for me, and that no longer has any buff/heal for other players as of this patch. Just because Wrobel says something is working as intended, it doesn't mean the intention was ever sound to begin with, and of recent, I'd say that's true more often than not.

The FPS is abysmal on this patch during pvp fights. You may have fixed one bug, but as someone that spends 4-5 hours in pvp a night I can assure you that there are specific FPS issues introduced in the TG patch that were not present (or at least not to the same extent as they were) in Orsinium.

Wheeler and Wrobel should be collecting feedback and interacting with the community. The sheer volume and significance of the changes they introduced in this patch, all at once, certainly merit an evaluation on their part. Trying to Rambo your way through balance is asinine.
    Edited by Zheg on March 11, 2016 8:43PM
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The crashing does seem to have mostly been fixed with the hot patch, though we still get the same random crashing in pvp that we've had for 2+ years.

The run speed is clear to pretty much everyone I talk to, I'm honestly not sure how you don't notice it. It's obviously even more pronounced with the snare/root meta that has taken over in pvp.

It's not just aoe heals that are removing rapids, channeled focus is removing it for me, and that no longer has any buff/heal for other players as of this patch. Just because Wrobel says something is working as intended, it doesn't mean the intention was ever sound to begin with, and of recent, I'd say that's true more often than not.

The FPS is abyssmal on this patch during pvp fights. You may have fixed one bug, but as someone that spend 4-5 hours in pvp a night I can assure you that there are specific FPS issues introduced in the TG patch that were not present (or at least not to the same extent as they were) in Orsinium.

Wheeler and Wrobel should be collecting feedback and interacting with the community. The sheer volume and significance of the changes they introduced in this patch, all at once, certainly merit an evaluation on their part. Trying to Rambo your way through balance is asinine.

tumblr_lufcrovoGu1qeslzgo1_400.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys are clearly trying to test bugs on an internal server and not a live environment with a heavy load.
    Seriously guys, start playing the game as we do and the bugs stick out likea sore thumb. @ZOS_MattFiror @Wrobel @ZOS_BrianWheeler

P.S.
    "Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended."

Why? Seriously, why is this WAI?

I'm taking the weekend off, this game has made me relapse into a drunken abyss as of late. Get your snip together.
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys are clearly trying to test bugs on an internal server and not a live environment with a heavy load.

Because on the internal server you have much more debug informations. If you can repeat the bug on this server you can fix that bug very fast.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This bug is crazy.

https://youtu.be/Vz22S2jw9Cw

10onv3.jpg
    Edited by Paulington on March 11, 2016 9:12PM
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank your for replying Gina, I will try to find video of the camera desync bug with bolt escape. Or if someone else can post it that would be great.
    Options
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a demonstration of the normal speed reduction courtesy of Hookgrin Thanks Hookgrin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEz0KU1V3wE
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      Options
    1. Derra
      Derra
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      [*] Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know. [/list]

Miss @ZOS_GinaBruno I have to be not polite with this one.

I can log on the pts which is running with 2.3.4 game version. I can run a set distance in rawl kha there with my toon which takes me 10s +- half a second.
      If i log in on live version patch 2.3.5 i can run the same distance with the same character and it will take roughly 12 +- half a second (which equals a 10% to 20% reduction of base movement speed? - weapon unsheathed a sheathed weapon moves at the same speed).

Either your internal testers are totally inept because they´re unable to notice that or they´re bull******** you.

If your internal testers are unable to verify this themselves i will make a video with my freaking mobile phone and upload it to youtube.
      If your internal testing team is unable to verify an issue that i´m able to verify in 5 minutes with my watch beside my keyboard that explains a lot about your QA.

Holy freaking cow.
      Edited by Derra on March 11, 2016 10:52PM
      <Noricum>
      I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
      Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
    2. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Derra wrote: »
      [*] Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know. [/list]

Miss @ZOS_GinaBruno I have to be not polite with this one.

I can log on the pts which is running with 2.3.4 game version. I can run a set distance in rawl kha there with my toon which takes me 10s +- half a second.
      If i log in on live version patch 2.3.5 i can run the same distance with the same character and it will take roughly 12 +- half a second (which equals a 15% to 25% reduction of base movement speed).

Either your internal testers are totally inept because they´re unable to notice that or they´re bull******** you.

If your internal testers are unable to verify this themselves i will make a video with my freaking mobile phone and upload it to youtube.
      If your internal testing team is unable to verify an issue that i´m able to verify in 5 minutes with my watch beside my keyboard that explains a lot about your QA.

Holy freaking cow.

Sweet Zombie Jesus.

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
      Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
    3. RinaldoGandolphi
      RinaldoGandolphi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno The 64 bit version is just a pile of non FDA approved drugs and needs way more testing. Marginally improved performance is not worth the constant crashing, failed texture / animation loading, audio bugs, and public nudity. Oh, and the shrunken heads.

Nc8DqnV.jpg

The live servers are not a testing ground. The 64 bit client needs to be reevaluated either internally or on the PTS to avoid further blemishes to the quality of ESO. It's just embarrassing at this point.

Post of the year! :lol::lol:

@Joy_Division

Oh my god that head lol! He musta met the same guy beetle juice did!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbVi1UsNhJ8
      Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on March 11, 2016 9:51PM
      Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
      Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
      Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
      Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
      RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
      Officer Fire and Ice
      Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
    4. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Well it would seem the testing process was "log on to PC, run around", "log onto console, run around" and they somehow couldn't tell the difference, which only speaks to the QA people having 0 experience actually playing the game - or they would have noticed the difference instantly. At least...I hope they ran around...

Either that or the version of the game they are doing QA on is NOT the version of the game on Live.
      Options
    5. Kartalin
      Kartalin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      HoloYoitsu wrote: »
      Thank your for replying Gina, I will try to find video of the camera desync bug with bolt escape. Or if someone else can post it that would be great.

Is this anything like the camera desync that I see when pressing H to mount? It's like the camera will start at some previous location and then slowly zoom across the land to my current location to where I can now start riding, if I didn't get ganked while the camera panned over.

I've been seeing this for the better part of a year now, so nothing new to me. It may have to do with going from first person on foot to riding in third person.
      Edited by Kartalin on March 11, 2016 10:04PM
      • PC/NA
      • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
      • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
      • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
      • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
      • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
      • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
      • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
      • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
      Options
    6. Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well it would seem the testing process was "log on to PC, run around", "log onto console, run around" and they somehow couldn't tell the difference, which only speaks to the QA people having 0 experience actually playing the game - or they would have noticed the difference instantly. At least...I hope they ran around...

Either that or the version of the game they are doing QA on is NOT the version of the game on Live.

A scary thought :(
      Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
      - Guild-lead for MV
      - Filthy Casual
      Options
    7. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they were RP walking, don't be so hard on them, jeez.
      Options
    8. Tower_Of_Shame
      Tower_Of_Shame
      ✭✭✭✭
      1. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
        [/i] [/color]

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I dont know what was your grade in elementary school in reading comprehension, but the guy stating the he is spamming AoE heals which only hits him, SO according to the patch notes and tooltip, since he is not hitting anyone else but himself, rapid should not be removed, SO according to my reading comprehension skill: This is NOT working as intended, BUT if you think it is working as intended PLS remove the whole rapid manouver from the game cause it is only good for playing horse simulator around Cyrodill.

Options
    9. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      1. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
        [/i] [/color]

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I dont know what was your grade in elementary school in reading comprehension, but the guy stating the he is spamming AoE heals which only hits him, SO according to the patch notes and tooltip, since he is not hitting anyone else but himself, rapid should not be removed, SO according to my reading comprehension skill: This is NOT working as intended, BUT if you think it is working as intended PLS remove the whole rapid manouver from the game cause it is only good for playing horse simulator around Cyrodill.

Be nice. The venom should be directed at Wrobel, not Gina. She's the messenger, not the developer.
      Options
    10. zyk
      zyk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG. This was hotfixed earlier this week.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please please please please at least acknowledge that you are aware players have been reporting a 50% FPS drop bug since November. As players are still impacted by this, they are naturally going to associate it with TG performance issues.

I know beyond a reasonable doubt I am still impacted by this bug. I have tested it with a range of drivers and without addons and it persists. I have tried to make you aware of this issue in various threads in which more details are provided. This is a major bug, especially for a PVP game in which a good frame rate is ESSENTIAL.
      Options
    11. Psilent
      Psilent
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG. This was hotfixed earlier this week.

This has not been fixed. FPS still drops to terrible levels when in large battle PvP combat; you go from having 50+ FPS to less than 8. Even in PvE areas I'll go from 50 FPS to 8 FPS then back up to 50 FPS.
      Options
    12. PainfulFAFA
      PainfulFAFA
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Here is a demonstration of the normal speed reduction courtesy of Hookgrin Thanks Hookgrin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEz0KU1V3wE

Just gonna bump for this.
      PC NA
      Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
      MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
    13. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Updated 1st post w/ Hookgrin's vid & Gina's replies.

Once again, thank you Gina for keeping us informed w/ these status updates. We all know you're going to take a lot of flak about a number of these bugs, but it's not directed at you personally. It's just that as players we are frustrated (a lot of these bugs were reported on PTS) and still hope for this game to improve.
      Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 11, 2016 11:28PM
      Options
    14. Preyfar
      Preyfar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      [*] Wrecking Blow seems to be hitting for less than would be accounted for by Physical Resist CP. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
      Yes, but when you Wrecking Blow a sorc without shields, and barely do more than 25% damage to his entire health, you have to start wondering just how much freakin' resistance he has. My Wrecking Blows tend to hit upwards of 10-11K in Cyrodiil (even with the damage reduction). I'm known for dropping ridiculous damage, and when my Wrecking Blow is just giving Sorcs a gentle caress on the shoulder...

Options
    15. Tower_Of_Shame
      Tower_Of_Shame
      ✭✭✭✭

You could have just left us with this video tbh, no need for this red anwers most of them would have been answered with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c
      Options
    16. Glory
      Glory
      Class Representative
      Updated 1st post w/ Hookgrin's vid & Gina's replies.

Once again, thank you Gina for keeping us informed w/ these status updates. We all know you're going to take a lot of flak about a number of these bugs, but it's not directed at you personally. It's just that as players we are frustrated (a lot of these bugs were reported on PTS) and still hope for this game to improve.

Awesome job on this btw, keeping it up to date & being constructive
      mDK will rise again.
      Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
      Options