Official Feedback Thread for Templars

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    You are wrong about templars - now both Radiant Glory and Puncturing Sweep can heal upon hitting damage shields :yum: It is huge buff. So @Iyas, answer is - yes.
    And Rite of Passage can't be interrupted by dk burp Deep Breath anymore. Still:
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please give us some clarifications:
    1. Does Sweeps and Glory unable to crit heal like Strife is bug or intended?
    2. Does Jabs unable to proc Siphon from resto-staff in 2.3 version is bug or intended?

Can we meet in the middle and call it a huge bug fix?

Thats what i wanted to say. :)

I seem to remember that this was an intended effect of ZoS' rock-paper-scissors strategy.

This is a pretty significant change, how is the healing on shields since shields don't mitigate?

It is high, no mitigation by shields negate problem of non-crittable shields, no more shieldstacking sorcs will LOL at your face. And about shieldstacking, did you guyz known that shields are executable on pts? It is huge nerf of shields too

It will still be less effective if the execute can't crit, but assuming that you are right, being able to execute at all now is definitely a nice start.

If you want to build for Sorc murdering, it might be worth it to take all points out of blessed and put them into the shield breaker passive since you can't crit shields anyway. Though this would make you less effective against every other class.
    Edited by timidobserver on February 29, 2016 11:59PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting times ahead
    Options
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are wrong about templars - now both Radiant Glory and Puncturing Sweep can heal upon hitting damage shields :yum: It is huge buff. So @Iyas, answer is - yes.
    2. Does Jabs unable to proc Siphon from resto-staff in 2.3 version is bug or intended?

I seem to remember that this was an intended effect of ZoS' rock-paper-scissors strategy.

This is a pretty significant change, how is the healing on shields since shields don't mitigate?

It is high, no mitigation by shields negate problem of non-crittable shields, no more shieldstacking sorcs will LOL at your face. And about shieldstacking, did you guyz known that shields are executable on pts? It is huge nerf of shields too

It will still be less effective if the execute can't crit, but assuming that you are right, being able to execute at all now is definitely a nice start.

If you want to build for Sorc murdering, it might be worth it to take all points out of blessed and put them into the shield breaker passive since you can't crit shields anyway. Though this would make you less effective against every other class.

But there are 3 classes that have shields ... LOL ... I'm just kidding.

They should just remove Bastion from CP rather then add Shield Breaker. I hate CP and Armor sets to balance the OP builds.

Does anyone actually put points in Bastion from any class besides Sorc? I'd like to see that stat.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Essiaga wrote: »

But there are 3 classes that have shields ... LOL ... I'm just kidding.

They should just remove Bastion from CP rather then add Shield Breaker. I hate CP and Armor sets to balance the OP builds.

Does anyone actually put points in Bastion from any class besides Sorc? I'd like to see that stat.

If I were Emp I might experiment with a cheesy blazing shield + high health crit build. I've seen emps get 15k blazing shield crits. Other than that, no.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Rhakon
    Rhakon
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I've been keeping track, and been around for a long time. But if this is IT come the actual update release. My sub is going poof. And not returning until there's more than just DPS walls to this game. I just don't get it. So I guess I'll move on.

Did this months ago, no changes in ages...I like follow the forums from time to time, hope dies last.

But Templars are deserted and disregarded, it seems ZoS is not able to handle the obvious and long existing problems in this wonderful game.

Options
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templars will be powerful I think the next patch, I mean, we got some buffs, some pretty nice, problem is there's plenty of templar skills and morphs wich are bad designed/ useless.
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars will be powerful I think the next patch, I mean, we got some buffs, some pretty nice, problem is there's plenty of templar skills and morphs wich are bad designed/ useless.

This is one of the things that the people that says that "player X is great playing as a templar so templars must be great" seem to ignore. All the useless/bugged skills :T

The other being that Templars still lack mobility in a game with a freaking action-based combat.

It is just really bothersome. I mean, how I want to play my Templar clearly doesn't match how the devs think the class should play. At this point, I just want Toppling Charge to be reliable.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whether or not the class is "good" is irrelevant. What matters is how fun it is to play. Usually being "good" is a side effect of a fun class. Spamming sweeps/jabs/dark flare/BoL/Focus is not fun. There are too few useful abilities that are actually used, and there is no way to set up a decent rotation with basic synergy like the other classes get. Sorc and DK are tied for the most fun to play, NB is second, Templar is last.
    Options
  • bubblebuttboss
    bubblebuttboss
    ✭✭✭
    Abilities that heal based on their damage done (Strife, Puncturing Sweeps, Surge, etc.) will now properly calculate their heal values when the damage is fully or partially absorbed.

SWEET JESUS!!!!!!
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Essiaga wrote: »

Very interested to see how this plays out.

Good sorcs are not easy to stick to and this seems to be a rather balanced approach to start undoing the damage the purifying projectiles nerf has wrought.

Anyway you put it they'r just going to make shields worthless which is just pushing the DPS Train harder. Mitigation is getting weaker and weaker. Sun Shield is still useless ... and is getting further and further from ever being useful which is a loss. When their bad enough they'll remove (some or all) the battle spirit nerf and give us shields that are still to weak to matter while Sorc's shields will still be far superior and no balance will have taken place.

ZOS could have simply balanced the shields. Instead they're making them ALL weaker and weaker in an effort to balance 1 class. You can't balance the classes by blanket ****ing shields and mitigation. Mobility is so important because mitigation is so weak. I don't see that changing any time soon since mitigation is offset by healing in PVE.

Stupid, stupid, stupid ZOS.

While I don't disagree that shields could have been balanced
    Abeille wrote: »

This is one of the things that the people that says that "player X is great playing as a templar so templars must be great" seem to ignore. All the useless/bugged skills :T

The other being that Templars still lack mobility in a game with a freaking action-based combat.

It is just really bothersome. I mean, how I want to play my Templar clearly doesn't match how the devs think the class should play. At this point, I just want Toppling Charge to be reliable.

The great templar players that are streaming fight sub or low VR opponents and then put videos out like they are boss. In fact, most video makers cherry pick days of footage for 10-20min of video. But if you watch an actual live stream they get chumped most of the time.

I'm so with you on toppling charge, the heals on shields buff means nothing if we can't get on target.

Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have as much to say as anyone and share everyone's frustration. I mained a Templar for a year and a half. At one time I was happy how it performed. I am not any longer and rolled a nb and a sorc. All of them have strengths and weaknesses I would like to see changed. You all seem to want to have buffs for the class you play and nerfs for the class or classes that you don't or kill you or frustrates you. When shield breaker first came out it scared me hearing that sound gets the old heart a pumping or used to I should say. Now it just makes me focus them. I could care less on PC unless you are Ali Sabre you are going to probably die. Most users of shield breaker are not good players they need it to compete. Unless of course, I am zerged down which happens regularly. Ppl say that sorcs are op and shields are a big part of that but truth is I can bust through a full shield (hardened ward) in two wrecking blows on a vr 1. Most ppl can... Hell anyone can. Truth us if you don't like this game don't play it just don't ruin for those of us that do. You are not playing a funner game, even with all the bugs. This balance you are asking will never be achieved, it's not ESO or zenimax... It's you. You want to rush to vr 16 and get the five Julianos or five kags or five hunding BUT you can't compete with the ppl who play all the time. You will never be able to. When 501 became the cap it was no longer cp it was then Marcos or lag or classes or animation cancelling or axe bleed or reverberating bash or... I could go on. Some of you simply do not have the time or effort or energy or patience to be good at this game. That's ok there are hundreds of less fun games for you. But if you are going to play this game quit asking for nerfs and learn your class and learn to actually play this game and realize you are not a twitch streamer... Even if you run their builds.
    Edited by DHale on March 1, 2016 5:49AM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    71 pages :neutral: tough 30 of them are complaints XD including some of mines, the rest is feedback so sad it won't be noticed.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I have as much to say as anyone and share everyone's frustration. I mained a Templar for a year and a half. At one time I was happy how it performed. I am not any longer and rolled a nb and a sorc. All of them have strengths and weaknesses I would like to see changed. You all seem to want to have buffs for the class you play and nerfs for the class or classes that you don't or kill you or frustrates you. When shield breaker first came out it scared me hearing that sound gets the old heart a pumping or used to I should say. Now it just makes me focus them. I could care less on PC unless you are Ali Sabre you are going to probably die. Most users of shield breaker are not good players they need it to compete. Unless of course, I am zerged down which happens regularly. Ppl say that sorcs are op and shields are a big part of that but truth is I can bust through a full shield (hardened ward) in two wrecking blows on a vr 1. Most ppl can... Hell anyone can. Truth us if you don't like this game don't play it just don't ruin for those of us that do. You are not playing a funner game, even with all the bugs. This balance you are asking will never be achieved, it's not ESO or zenimax... It's you. You want to rush to vr 16 and get the five Julianos or five kags or five hunding BUT you can't compete with the ppl who play all the time. You will never be able to. When 501 became the cap it was no longer cp it was then Marcos or lag or classes or animation cancelling or axe bleed or reverberating bash or... I could go on. Some of you simply do not have the time or effort or energy or patience to be good at this game. That's ok there are hundreds of less fun games for you. But if you are going to play this game quit asking for nerfs and learn your class and learn to actually play this game and realize you are not a twitch streamer... Even if you run their builds.

Your post is quite confusing. First you say you're just as frustrated as the rest of the templars, then you say you gave up and re-rolled, then you insinuate that templars are asking for ridiculous things, then ... you insinuate people aren't good at the game? What? Some of the best templars in the game have echoed the same feedback contained in the 70+ pages of this thread. Insinuating that we "simply do not have the time or effort or energy or patience to be good at the game" is insulting and troll bait at best. Most of the 'buffs' templars have asked for are bug and mechanic fixes so skills will actually function in lag - the baseline for pvp, and of the buffs that are asked, most of them are quite reasonable.

I've clocked tons of hours in pve and pvp on every class; I'm not asking for templar buffs because I want "my" class to be OP, I'm asking for fixes and buffs because they do not function the way that the class needs to for the playstyle that ESO promotes. Compounding the problem is consistent evidence that wrobel has minimal knowledge on how the templar class is currently played in pvp.
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dhale you are painting with a broad brush. And that is sloppy and uncalled for. When you generalize your statement with "you all" you attack every one. Inflammatory and not constructive.
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg I haven't seen a single call to Nerf another class on this thread. Most of us already have all classes. Post seems to be as you called it.

Wrote another song today called the Death of Nirn. Its pretty cool

Edited to add my feedback. The changes are going to be costly in terms of Gear/Materials/Crafting times and Respecing

@Wrobel

Have and are these factors being considered when pushing these changes to live?
    I ask not for myself but for others in the Union
    Edited by SeptimusDova on March 1, 2016 6:22AM
    Options
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars need a regen passive!! End of story. We need alot of skills to hit harder straight up. Not just 2. We need out shield to scale of magika. Zos needs to stop listening to fengrush he plays a stam sorc but just blabs on about nerf templars. We have three usless ultimates. A sorc has a triple atro a ultimate that has a charge instead of duration that can be spammed in pvp 20+ yimes for hits of 10k-15k on a bad sorc stronger on a good sorc.

Templars have things that after battle spirit buff makes things hit like 1k etc. we need movement. We need regen passives.

And ffs FIX toppling charge. Copy crit rush who cares. If crit rush can go across 10 rocks up some stairs across a keep wall. So should toppling. If a nb can spam tele strike to get behind trees into keeps. Why is toppling designed to make your skills stop working and get you killed??

Fix these 3 and stop listening to moron streamers who all want the same class
    Options
  • richardjameshillb16_ESO
    They make it so difficult to love this game, It's Elder Scrolls, it's fun, people like and want to play it

I have been away for a year, So I am not as invested as some of you (Also my old main Char is a v14 Sorc), but to start and "official thread" asking for feedback, then ignore over 70 pages of feedback Is atrocious.

The arrogance shown by the development team really is something else, almost every time Developers ignore the paying player base it ends badly.

I had come back with the intention of either subbing / buying some crowns to try out Orsinium and TG, but this has left such a bad taste that I am not sure that supporting such a company is something that I can do In good conscience.

It really is shameful behaviour, if you don't care what the players think then don't start a damn feedback thread.

Needed to get that off my chest.

Peace to you all, and I hope the developers finally take notice (even if the notice is to ignore the feedback, but at least explain where they are going with your class)
    Options
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    Templars need a regen passive!! End of story. We need alot of skills to hit harder straight up. Not just 2. We need out shield to scale of magika. Zos needs to stop listening to fengrush he plays a stam sorc but just blabs on about nerf templars. We have three usless ultimates. A sorc has a triple atro a ultimate that has a charge instead of duration that can be spammed in pvp 20+ yimes for hits of 10k-15k on a bad sorc stronger on a good sorc.

Templars have things that after battle spirit buff makes things hit like 1k etc. we need movement. We need regen passives.

And ffs FIX toppling charge. Copy crit rush who cares. If crit rush can go across 10 rocks up some stairs across a keep wall. So should toppling. If a nb can spam tele strike to get behind trees into keeps. Why is toppling designed to make your skills stop working and get you killed??

Fix these 3 and stop listening to moron streamers who all want the same class

Stop calling out streamers when you obviously don't know what they ask for and how they ask for it. Educate yourself before calling people out.
    Options
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Food for thought: A moderate amount of homogeneity allows for easier balancing. Unique ideas are always welcome, but they serve as huge X factors when it comes to maintaining parity.
    We have had a lot of discussion about Buffs and basic functionality like mobility, and I feel that this is where the safe homogeneity resides. Take all of the basic things a class needs to function and separate them into individual pieces, then combine them together in 4 different ways so that each class can get everything by using approximately the same number of in class abilities. Once that is done, you can begin adding in the X factors that make the classes unique.
    Options
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Some of you simply do not have the time or effort or energy or patience to be good at this game. That's ok there are hundreds of less fun games for you. But if you are going to play this game quit asking for nerfs and learn your class and learn to actually play this game and realize you are not a twitch streamer... Even if you run their builds.

With half of our class abilities being bugged or useless, players who main Templars are probably more intimate with the mechanics of the game than any of the other classes. As a whole, we've probably done a lot more testing than the other classes combined.

For example, we know that it is next to impossible for a one DPS to bring down other player, if that player has three pocket healers. It's just not going to work. The math proves it. And we have pointed out ZOS why their solution, nerfing BoL, does nothing to address this problem. Despite what "experienced" NBs and Sorcs will tell us.
    Options
  • davidphowardb14_ESO
    davidphowardb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Some things to consider.
    • I read the majority of this thread.
    • I am 46 and have gamed in multiplayer since the first MUDS
    • This thread and these arguments have been around since the first MUDS.
    • You all need to settle down. Its a game, not a lifestyle.

The rampant, need I say rabid, posts of "woe is nerf" is why I play on the XBOne. It feels more isolated and you avoid the PC txt interface. The "pro-gamer" mentality and the fundamental issues surrounding online PVP gaming and the incidental backlash that it causes PVE gamers is simply a fact of life. The only way to avoid it is to play single player games or only play MMOs that are PVE based with no PVP skill mixing. So far that has not happened in part to the vocal minority that is end game raid and end game PVP players. Until the casual base can find a voice, this will continue.

That being said, have fun. Its a game.

-Dave
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is. But it is not an excuse for being ignored.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • davidphowardb14_ESO
    davidphowardb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Soris wrote: »

If you are that starved for attention and validation, perhaps gaming is not the best use of your time. :*

I am not minimizing your feelings on the matter. I am just pointing out that in the scheme of things this game means very little. If it is that encompassing, you may want to consider other life choices.
    Options
  • Radburn
    Radburn
    ✭✭✭
    @Wrobel - Another call to make smart healing on Rushed Ceremony smarter. PLEASE MAKE IT PRIORITIZE THE CASTER IF THEIR HEALTH IS BELOW 40%

I have been using Honour the Dead to prepare myself for the change to Breath of Life. It performs well in most situations and it's growing on me. There still remains one critical problem with it, and Rushed Ceremony in general. There is a specific situation in PvP which causes the skill to fail. The single target emergency heal we have does not always choose the best target for it's heal. The caster should always be at the top of the priority healing list if their health is below a certain threshold.

I had another situation in Cyrodiil last night, and I wish I had Shadow play running. DC & Ep were fighting and I got jumped by a Stamblade, typical health bar going from full to nothing in the span of 2 seconds. I cast Honor the Dead and my health bar didn't move, I expected to be finished off but some of my DC allies killed the NB. Here is where things got absurd. I spent the next 20 seconds running away from the fight spamming Honor the Dead and my health did not go up, it remained at 1/10 full.

I don't know if my heals were being re-directed, lag was at work or my LUI bugged out but it was infuriating. I used Honor the Dead until I saw a low magicka warning and eventually it hit me. Prior to the announcement of BoL being toned down everyone used it and we never experienced this issue.

Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are that starved for attention and validation, perhaps gaming is not the best use of your time. :*

I am not minimizing your feelings on the matter. I am just pointing out that in the scheme of things this game means very little. If it is that encompassing, you may want to consider other life choices.
    What do you expect from people coming in a game forum and talk about life goals and career? Give me a break. Im doing ok in RL and I love my job thank you.
    Edited by Soris on March 1, 2016 5:18PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With DLC fast approaching, I must suggest we close this thread and get ready to test live servers. It makes no sense to waste energy when we must let ZOS work to pull the DLC into the launch phase. Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno and rest of ZOS for the thread creation and at very least listening to the few points made early on!

Please let's remain constructive in the next thread and keep the verbal abuse to a minimum (myself included).

Templars hold fast, keep up the critique and keep it civil; keep the fire going.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, in the great scheme of things, our very lives mean very little, and so does our life choices xD

Sure, gaming is just a hobby. But when you love something you do, you get upset when something about that is not going right, especially when it reaches a point that you can't enjoy that hobby that much anymore.

People who complain about issues for months to no end and insist for them to be fixed are people who love the game, and who want to enjoy it. Otherwise, they would just leave.

Also, keep in mind that how much a hobby means is different for each people. It might be just something you do on your free time for some, it might be the only thing you like to do on your free time for others, it might be much needed escape from reality for many more.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • bubblebuttboss
    bubblebuttboss
    ✭✭✭
    The core of my guild has moved to a new game that shall not be named, but shall be playable to the all on the third.

Im gonna go give her a whirl, ill check in next dlc and see if zeni is ready make the last few, but Crucial changes for this class =)

and on this time away, I wont be paying my sub, as I wont be paying towards a game that doesnt listen to their community =D

GL ZENI, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
    Edited by bubblebuttboss on March 1, 2016 5:49PM
    Options
  • davidphowardb14_ESO
    davidphowardb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    People who complain about issues for months to no end and insist for them to be fixed are people who love the game, and who want to enjoy it. Otherwise, they would just leave.

Also, keep in mind that how much a hobby means is different for each people. It might be just something you do on your free time for some, it might be the only thing you like to do on your free time for others, it might be much needed escape from reality for many more.

That is my point exactly. If you complain for months on end and you "need" to escape to a virtual world, perhaps its not the best use of your time. I play the game as-is. If I find the mechanics frustrating I adapt or simply leave for a while. I vote with my wallet and my time. "Fighting" for your just due in the context of a privately owned and operated game is pointless at best. Your life span is limited, we are all worm food in the end.

Say your peace, then let it go. You will be happier in the end. This is probably my last response as I let it go. Hopefully some emotionally tweaking younger people will see the post and have an epiphany.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is my point exactly. If you complain for months on end and you "need" to escape to a virtual world, perhaps its not the best use of your time. I play the game as-is. If I find the mechanics frustrating I adapt or simply leave for a while. I vote with my wallet and my time. "Fighting" for your just due in the context of a privately owned and operated game is pointless at best. Your life span is limited, we are all worm food in the end.

Say your peace, then let it go. You will be happier in the end. This is probably my last response as I let it go. Hopefully some emotionally tweaking younger people will see the post and have an epiphany.

And my point is that what is "the best use of your time" is not the same for everybody. You don't know if letting go will make everyone happier in the end. People don't work all the same. Some might look to their past selves and regret not keeping holding on, because maybe if they did things would have gotten better.

It might seem like a waste of time for you, but if complaining eventually helps (and it helped in the past regarding some features in the game), if it ends up making the game more enjoyable, then it might not be such a waste of time in the end. Because then we will be able to enjoy "wasting time" in the game instead.

I know I'm happy that we insisted on the addition of dyes two years ago. I hope one day I can say the same about templar issues and black hair for Altmer :P

Meet my characters:

Options