Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact needs some Love

• Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rylana

We sat with that scroll jousting aka GvGing with @Manoekin 's group. Fun stuff we're even thinking about coordinating GvGs on friday nights if anyone wants a part of that.

Also what was the point of dethroning Khole at the last emp keep, when we vastly outnumbered them and they only had 6 in group? Did you honestly want us to just zerg them down? We circled the keep while we talked to them and then ended up leaving the keep out of the respect we have for them.

Edit : If you have any feelings about Clerod leaving that's something you have to talk to him personally about. We didn't do anything to shutdown your guild, you did that yourself the moment you guys discussed going casual/posted that thread.

You can't expect people to not jump the ship when you make a decision like that. It happened the same with my guild, it died when I gave the meeting about me never leading it again. Yet Nexus still had groups with Oniric leading them for a few days before it died off completely.

And for good measure he only joined the day you posted that thread soooo.

The rest of this thread is hilarious tho.
    Edited by Zavus on January 7, 2016 12:53AM
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

So to speak, sure. Or exactly that number.

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

You siege from in the tower to flag the keep to force the AP to come to you.

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Also, we owned BRK and Sej, we made our way down south.

Anything else you would like refuting? You're scrambling here.

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.

No, you are correct. Pretty sure they ran there from Drakelowe tho.

Nope.

Either you did or you let BRK and SeJ burn behind you to push a yellow resource.

In the end it's one night and it's one farm and who cares. But in the context of the thread, I'd say this sort of thing is why you guys have that rep. If you're wondering why stuff like this is why. If DC has all keeps but Farra/Kings/Drake, the only guild capable of pushing back shouldn't be at Alessia farm.

Times like these I wish Agrippa was back. God damn the tongue lashibgs he gave IR and anyone else who pulled that stuff while home keeps burned. I remember h chewed me out once, just because I was running drills at Chal while Arius got pushed. Hijinx farmed plenty, but I always appreciated thier willingness to defend and lead the counterattack in equal measure.

Sorry man but you keep turning what is supposed to be a rallying thread into a pick holes in Haxus thread. Let it go.

Perhaps we stuffed up? Not everything is sinister and/or about AP farming. As mentioned above, why try to farm AP and keep the keep flagged so no AD can come to feed?

Would much rather just talk EP faction stuff in here.

Look, I am not trying to pick a fight with Haxus with this post, but I am going to give my opinion based on my own perspective. Relations with Haxus have warmed over the last few months, indeed I even have a couple people I consider friends in that guild, despite there being others I really have never gotten along with, either as EP for the last year, or AD before that.

When GoS "retired" we all knew there would be a vacuum to fill. The only direct action I have seen Haxus take regarding the internal shutdown of GoS was poaching Clerod, our second in command. Now, I am privy to how Clerod felt over the last few months, and how he was burned out and didnt want to lead GoS anymore himself. His decision, and its fine and all that, but yesterday on Haderus GoS came out with a casual 14 man group and did what we could to dethrone the Khole emperor.

Several times in Zone, and in GoS guild chat (since I know Clerod was in your group yesterday) I tried to coordinate map management and control to secure the dethrone. Haxus never showed up. They sat with a scroll between Brindle and Roebeck (last emp keep) for the full hour until the scroll reset. Only then did they arrive, much too late, to rez a couple people, run the walls, and disappear completely with a turtled Khole inside their last emp keep.

If not for the arrival of the AD zerg of over 50, that keep was not going to fall to EP. And I tried to coordinate with you, four or five times.

So even I am not seeing this new Haxus some of you have alluded to. Sorry to be "that guy" but it needed to be said. From our perspective, especially mine as I was leading the group, you were just farming AP and spiting us. Had you actually shown up, we might have been able to secure that keep. AP allure too stronk?

I wasn't on till late and didn't play on Had so can't comment.

Would really enjoy this thread to be about the OP though.

You know more would be accomplished if you listened, and stopped writing off any comments that do not follow your own thoughts.

Except I haven't written off anyone's thoughts that are correct.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

So to speak, sure. Or exactly that number.

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

You siege from in the tower to flag the keep to force the AP to come to you.

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Also, we owned BRK and Sej, we made our way down south.

Anything else you would like refuting? You're scrambling here.

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.

No, you are correct. Pretty sure they ran there from Drakelowe tho.

Nope.

Either you did or you let BRK and SeJ burn behind you to push a yellow resource.

In the end it's one night and it's one farm and who cares. But in the context of the thread, I'd say this sort of thing is why you guys have that rep. If you're wondering why stuff like this is why. If DC has all keeps but Farra/Kings/Drake, the only guild capable of pushing back shouldn't be at Alessia farm.

Times like these I wish Agrippa was back. God damn the tongue lashibgs he gave IR and anyone else who pulled that stuff while home keeps burned. I remember h chewed me out once, just because I was running drills at Chal while Arius got pushed. Hijinx farmed plenty, but I always appreciated thier willingness to defend and lead the counterattack in equal measure.

Sorry man but you keep turning what is supposed to be a rallying thread into a pick holes in Haxus thread. Let it go.

Perhaps we stuffed up? Not everything is sinister and/or about AP farming. As mentioned above, why try to farm AP and keep the keep flagged so no AD can come to feed?

Would much rather just talk EP faction stuff in here.

Omg you just wont stop trying to fool people.

Let me break down the art of that AP farm. You take it and farm till they finally stop. Then you siege, most likely have to deploy a couple of siege outside the tower due troll repair. Then go into the tower. Keep sieging. If they refuse to come in to the tower flag the keep. Then when they come to farm to get farmed allow the others in the keep to repair and unflag the keep so that the farmed ones can rez.

Rinse and repeat. AM I RIGHT?

Completely wrong. We jumped out of the tower because someone fell out and died. Then DC wiped us. You are absolutely clueless as usual.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Quick, someone go ahead and say who the best guild is, that'll be fun.

Pretty sure topic is beaten well past the dead horse stage, yes?

Agree.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    Call it farming or what ever I don't care. I go around the map looking for good fights or fun fights wherever I can find them. The Battle of the Beach or the Jousting last night @Manoekin? Why would I farm when I already have a Grand Overlord?

As far as objectives go I try and do my part. I spent till 8 A.M. working to get our offensive scroll back last night.

That was very fun haha. Still kicking myself for the beach part. We had you guys perfectly squared up, but I hesitated a second and it was over :/ Jousting was cool it's a lot different when you can't just avoid an incoming bomb.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote: »
    @Rylana

We sat with that scroll jousting aka GvGing with @Manoekin 's group. Fun stuff we're even thinking about coordinating GvGs on friday nights if anyone wants a part of that.

Also what was the point of dethroning Khole at the last emp keep, when we vastly outnumbered them and they only had 6 in group? Did you honestly want us to just zerg them down? We circled the keep while we talked to them and then ended up leaving the keep out of the respect we have for them.

Edit : If you have any feelings about Clerod leaving that's something you have to talk to him personally about. We didn't do anything to shutdown your guild, you did that yourself the moment you guys discussed going casual/posted that thread.

You can't expect people to not jump the ship when you make a decision like that. It happened the same with my guild, it died when I gave the meeting about me never leading it again. Yet Nexus still had groups with Oniric leading them for a few days before it died off completely.

And for good measure he only joined the day you posted that thread soooo.

The rest of this thread is hilarious tho.

1. I did not make that decision, Zazeer did.
    2. The change in guild of that particular individual was happening for over a month leading up to the other day. Dont think I didnt notice, then again, hes a big boy and can make his own decisions.
    3. This thread was made talking about getting more people to lead the EP faction. All youve shown, is the inability to look past your own goals/guild. The faction at large means nothing. The same problem your cliq has had since I can remember. As long as your AP/hr counter is high, youre padding your egos with more Overlords, screw EP otherwise amirite?
    4. Khole claimed to have six, they told me the same thing, upon inner breach it became very very apparent they were only telling the numbers in one group. There were over 12 blues, none of which could be counted as a pug, all competent pvpers, and counting the final push before AD came in, over 15. So the keep was even numbers defended, a situation where normally the attacker will lose, especially if the defender has emp. Help being called for is warranted. I asked no one to zerg anything, we had 14, you had it looked like around 10. 24 to push a final emp keep with 15 or so defenders? Hardly zerging.
    5. If Haxus is unwilling to help EP complete objectives, come on out and say it, because that is basically what you have already said. Dont go acting like youre doing something behind the scenes when clearly you are not, nor are your actions on the battlefield showing any change in direction either.
    6. So you can stop playing the card where you and yours are claiming to be do something to help fill the void recent losses of EP leadership have created, just keep on tower farming baby.

Edited by Rylana on January 7, 2016 1:48AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was somewhat disheartened to see GoS members in the Haxus group, not cuz it's bad for either side but because it continues to sift talent into one place. There enough talented players on EP to form the core of 2-3 excellent PvP groups, but 90% of them are in one guild.

Of course that's just how it goes, I can't blame anyone for playing with thier buds, friends before faction says I. But concerning the faction as a whole I wish there was another strong team dedicated to building a competitive force.

Like, back in the day having me, Teargrants, Bulb, Kirin or Snow in Havoc raids certainly improved those groups, but overall the faction was better off having our core train and organize a new generation of dedicated PvPers.

Just one of those things I guess. it's not something that can really be planned for, you just always hope there is someone doing it, but the more concentrated the talent the less likely it is
    Edited by Satiar on January 7, 2016 2:08AM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    I see how people need to join these top tier guilds and the guild needs to teach some newbies...But where is the incentive for someone to invest and train up new people. Ive lead 2 guilds so far in this game. Misfitz was my first, in this guild I trained new people, helped them with the basics to pvp. Put them in touch with the right people to help them on builds, gear etc..What i was left with was a majority of them seeking out the top tier guilds of elitist and in the end I was left constantly bringing in numbers to fill my grps. Did that for a year and never really could compete with the top guilds on ep or dc unless i had numbers to win. That type of battle isnt what I wanted so in the end I disbanded Misfitz. Now I lead Victorem and have some very skilled pvper in there but Im left now with trying to run a group through unplayable lag. Game is broken on so many lvls that everyone knows about and untill *** is fixed doesnt matter wether your the best or not that lag always wins.

I have met my soul mate. I've had the exact same experience as you.
    Options
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Satiar

About us "monopolizing " the talent into one place, before I left and came back recently, we hardly ever recruited. We're a lot more open to it now compared to back then, but still we only recruit very few people. And surely there is talent on EP, that I cannot deny. There's Dynamic and Frozn's group, and then I'm pretty sure there's some hidden gems in the rest of the EP guilds and of course what's left of GoS (who might take it upon themselves to split off to other guilds or make their own, like I did after Crys left.)

The rest of the guilds just need time and training to get more competitive. Whether or not they want to make it easier by accepting the help of some of our members is only up to them to decide. Surely we have a bad rep, and if we want we can work towards better relations with EP, but that's something that only concerns EP. Therefore it should only be discussed with EP, it's leaders, and left in EP zone chat/guilds. I don't mean to be rude to @Jules but this entire thread is pointless and has amassed to nothing but sheer stupidity. The topic has deviated from finding a solution to the competitiveness of EP as a faction to trashing a guild for farming AP(as if we did nothing else). The majority of the people doing so farm and have farmed AP in the past, so it's kinda ironic.

At the end of the day, someone's going to have to give in. Whether it's us trying to better our terms with our faction, our faction putting aside our problems, or simply someone spawning a new guild that can compete/revitalize EP.

Leading is rough though, I can attest to that.
    Edited by Zavus on January 7, 2016 4:24AM

Haxus

Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote: »
    @Satiar

About us "monopolizing " the talent into one place, before I left and came back recently, we hardly ever recruited. We're a lot more open to it now compared to back then, but still we only recruit very few people. And surely there is talent on EP, that I cannot deny. There's Dynamic and Frozn's group, and then I'm pretty sure there's some hidden gems in the rest of the EP guilds and of course what's left of GoS (who might take it upon themselves to split off to other guilds or make their own, like I did after Crys left.)

The rest of the guilds just need time and training to get more competitive. Whether or not they want to make it easier by accepting the help of some of our members is only up to them to decide. Surely we have a bad rep, and if we want we can work towards better relations with EP, but that's something that only concerns EP. Therefore it should only be discussed with EP, it's leaders, and left in EP zone chat/guilds. I don't mean to be rude to @Jules but this entire thread is pointless and has amassed to nothing but sheer stupidity. The topic has deviated from finding a solution to the competitiveness of EP as a faction to trashing a guild for farming AP(as if we did nothing else). The majority of the people doing so farm and have farmed AP in the past, so it's kinda ironic.

At the end of the day, someone's going to have to give in. Whether it's us trying to better our terms with our faction, our faction putting aside our problems, or simply someone spawning a new guild that can compete/revitalize EP.

Leading is rough though, I can attest to that.

Well said.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭

frozywozy wrote: »
    EP doesn't need more people it needs good players to train up weaker ones. Guilds rerolliing at this point is only going to tip the scales another way and we all know it. Wake me up when EP is getting gate camped which is never the case.

I agree with the first part of what u've said but regarding the last part, EP doesn't get gate camped because DC guilds don't care as much for objectives as they do for AP farming. Otherwise, EP would have been gate camped continuously since the past 3months or so.

Best proof was yesterday evening. One of the best EP guild was on another campaign because of the poor performances of Azura Star lately while another great EP guild was not running a group. We lost everything at primetime with near of no resistance. When the first EP guild who was rolling on another campaign came back to Azura Star late during the night, all the DC guilds who were farming pugs around the EP home tri-keeps instantly logged off. lol

Xiphyla wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    EP were always the dominating faction @Jules. EP won Wabbajack when I was playing with Vokundein and Condemned. To prove a point Vokundein and Condemned went to Auriel's Bow (which was suppose to be the baddest campaign) during prime time, dethroned their emperor, and crowned an EP emperor just because we couldn't be stopped. Shortly after Condemned left the game I played in IR (around June/July 2014) with Crystalized and EP still dominated. EP has never been as weak as it is now.

Gonna call BS. AD had the highest density of organized guilds and pug herders at launch. They zerged all the competition of Auriel's Bow. They also were not present in large force on Wabbajack until the end, during which they outgained and out AP'd everyone there. Once Alacrity migrated from Hopesfire and No Mercy from the blue resurgence on Auriel's Bow 2, the Condemned and all of red got wrecked on a daily basis. IR even tried to switch servers, which still didn't work out for them.

Red's prime came when Alacrity and No Mercy quit, and DiE rerolled. It was all incidental, but that's more or less the gist of things.

You're mixing two different concepts.

1) Guild VS Guild
    2) Overall faction coordination and organisation to win a campaign

You're right, during Wabbajack, AD and DC had very competitive guilds. I would not say they were better than Condemned though. Condemned was way up there and there is a reason why Fixate got Praetorian rank in less than 2months.

But organisation wise, EP really deserved the victories they earned in Wabbajack.

Regarding IR switching to Chillrend, we didn't switch there to run away, we switched to Chillrend to chase DC groups running away from Thornblade blaming it on the lag. Get your facts straight.

Overall faction coordination + organisation , i would say condemned maybe they are good in Those etc , but if you talk about official Guild vs Guild 8v8 or 12vs12 fights , everything differs :) . All right , let's get back to topic :p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6chAisOPIs

Honor the dead is OP in groupplay for sure ? lol ?

No matter what abilities they used, if you would have watched the video you would have seen that even though the game was early stage and most people were still learning, Condemned found a way to crush 30-40players in a matter of seconds with 8 to 12 players so who cares if one player was using honor of the dead.

Farming pugs and noobs is what i had seen from the video. Those pugs that they killed actually stand in the aoe or stand there for them to kill and didnt move. So i not sure whether you trolling or what. I guess being delusional is a blessing in disguise.

So what you're saying is that your guild never fought pugs? Even there, it still requires skills to wipe that many enemies at the same time with only 8 to 12 players. It shows that the players know what they're doing and have an edge on most people. I'm not sure if you have a grudge against Condemned or against me in general but your salty attitude regarding this subject is quite disturbing.

There was a point where yellow had rayles, glade, resources at ash, ales was lit up, warden was red, bleaks was lit up, chal was being hit by red, and they picked up one of our scrolls. As people have pointed out multiple times in this and other threads, playing the victim card and saying you're getting double teamed just makes you look silly at this point, regardless of what faction you belong to.

As much as I agree that EP should not have tried to capture DC scrolls, you are not really in position to speak about our behaviour when your guild was still busy farming EP on Arrius roof while your whole tri-keeps were getting flipped in the meantime. I bet the rage tells in zone were juicy.

There were TONS of times I'd try to dethrone lolli, and all red had to do was take effing brk back but instead the entire faction would push chal/bleaks/ales. Victim Card. Silly.

You make it sound like Chalman is a DC home keep. Are we getting there already? lol. There is a reason why EP would try to get Chalman back even though AD has emperor. It is to avoid a DC emp push after the AD dethrone.

Both red and yellow had significant numbers on last night as well, so it was hardly pvdooring.

You can't be serious. You know more than anybody else which EP guilds run on Azura. During the whole evening, the only guilds who were running were Pact with 15members and Bftp with 10members. I spent my whole evening trying to help EP with strategies but all I would see, even when Arrius flipped, was big cross swords around Brk and barely 5 defenders at Arrius as the blue mega zerg ball rolled in (the last Arrius's capture of the night).

There was absolutely no resistance whatsoever and you guys all knew it. DC just pvedoored their way, coincidentally, when major EP guilds were not running.

Like i said , i never said my guild didnt fight pugs before. Every guilds will surely fight pugs before , but you trying to act that condenmed is damn good and being the best. That's not the case sadly which i had point out , they are far from being the best. Not trying to being salty but my ego do strike hard regarding that.
    Edited by Xiphyla on January 7, 2016 6:01AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

EP doesn't need more people it needs good players to train up weaker ones. Guilds rerolliing at this point is only going to tip the scales another way and we all know it. Wake me up when EP is getting gate camped which is never the case.

I agree with the first part of what u've said but regarding the last part, EP doesn't get gate camped because DC guilds don't care as much for objectives as they do for AP farming. Otherwise, EP would have been gate camped continuously since the past 3months or so.

Best proof was yesterday evening. One of the best EP guild was on another campaign because of the poor performances of Azura Star lately while another great EP guild was not running a group. We lost everything at primetime with near of no resistance. When the first EP guild who was rolling on another campaign came back to Azura Star late during the night, all the DC guilds who were farming pugs around the EP home tri-keeps instantly logged off. lol

Adonikam wrote: »
    EP were always the dominating faction @Jules. EP won Wabbajack when I was playing with Vokundein and Condemned. To prove a point Vokundein and Condemned went to Auriel's Bow (which was suppose to be the baddest campaign) during prime time, dethroned their emperor, and crowned an EP emperor just because we couldn't be stopped. Shortly after Condemned left the game I played in IR (around June/July 2014) with Crystalized and EP still dominated. EP has never been as weak as it is now.

Gonna call BS. AD had the highest density of organized guilds and pug herders at launch. They zerged all the competition of Auriel's Bow. They also were not present in large force on Wabbajack until the end, during which they outgained and out AP'd everyone there. Once Alacrity migrated from Hopesfire and No Mercy from the blue resurgence on Auriel's Bow 2, the Condemned and all of red got wrecked on a daily basis. IR even tried to switch servers, which still didn't work out for them.

Red's prime came when Alacrity and No Mercy quit, and DiE rerolled. It was all incidental, but that's more or less the gist of things.

You're mixing two different concepts.

1) Guild VS Guild
    2) Overall faction coordination and organisation to win a campaign

You're right, during Wabbajack, AD and DC had very competitive guilds. I would not say they were better than Condemned though. Condemned was way up there and there is a reason why Fixate got Praetorian rank in less than 2months.

But organisation wise, EP really deserved the victories they earned in Wabbajack.

Regarding IR switching to Chillrend, we didn't switch there to run away, we switched to Chillrend to chase DC groups running away from Thornblade blaming it on the lag. Get your facts straight.

Overall faction coordination + organisation , i would say condemned maybe they are good in Those etc , but if you talk about official Guild vs Guild 8v8 or 12vs12 fights , everything differs :) . All right , let's get back to topic :p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6chAisOPIs

Honor the dead is OP in groupplay for sure ? lol ?

No matter what abilities they used, if you would have watched the video you would have seen that even though the game was early stage and most people were still learning, Condemned found a way to crush 30-40players in a matter of seconds with 8 to 12 players so who cares if one player was using honor of the dead.

Farming pugs and noobs is what i had seen from the video. Those pugs that they killed actually stand in the aoe or stand there for them to kill and didnt move. So i not sure whether you trolling or what. I guess being delusional is a blessing in disguise.

So what you're saying is that your guild never fought pugs? Even there, it still requires skills to wipe that many enemies at the same time with only 8 to 12 players. It shows that the players know what they're doing and have an edge on most people. I'm not sure if you have a grudge against Condemned or against me in general but your salty attitude regarding this subject is quite disturbing.

There was a point where yellow had rayles, glade, resources at ash, ales was lit up, warden was red, bleaks was lit up, chal was being hit by red, and they picked up one of our scrolls. As people have pointed out multiple times in this and other threads, playing the victim card and saying you're getting double teamed just makes you look silly at this point, regardless of what faction you belong to.

As much as I agree that EP should not have tried to capture DC scrolls, you are not really in position to speak about our behaviour when your guild was still busy farming EP on Arrius roof while your whole tri-keeps were getting flipped in the meantime. I bet the rage tells in zone were juicy.

There were TONS of times I'd try to dethrone lolli, and all red had to do was take effing brk back but instead the entire faction would push chal/bleaks/ales. Victim Card. Silly.

You make it sound like Chalman is a DC home keep. Are we getting there already? lol. There is a reason why EP would try to get Chalman back even though AD has emperor. It is to avoid a DC emp push after the AD dethrone.

Both red and yellow had significant numbers on last night as well, so it was hardly pvdooring.

You can't be serious. You know more than anybody else which EP guilds run on Azura. During the whole evening, the only guilds who were running were Pact with 15members and Bftp with 10members. I spent my whole evening trying to help EP with strategies but all I would see, even when Arrius flipped, was big cross swords around Brk and barely 5 defenders at Arrius as the blue mega zerg ball rolled in (the last Arrius's capture of the night).

There was absolutely no resistance whatsoever and you guys all knew it. DC just pvedoored their way, coincidentally, when major EP guilds were not running.

Like i said , i never said my guild didnt fight pugs before. Every guilds will surely fight pugs before , but you trying to act that condenmed is damn good and being the best. That's not the case sadly which i had point out , they are far from being the best. Not trying to being salty but my ego do strike hard regarding that.

I probably expressed myself incorrectly. I never meant to say that Condemned was better than anyone when I said that "Condemned was way up there". I just meant to say that they were challenging most of guilds in place at that time.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 7, 2016 6:16AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Erynyes wrote: »
    tx haxus, you guys hopping to haderus tonight really made a difference, instead of dethroning K-hole and having a red emp, your scroll farming cost us most of the map and a yellow emp, GG! go DIAF at brindle in AS and let us pvp on other server without your toxic presence

Well that confirms it. I had a friend wisp me about that and it made sense. Yes, keep lamenting poor EP cooperation and coordination when you jump ship the moment things go south. I think Frozn was the only A-lister who played the long haul tonight, and SOTP and Pact Militia were the only 'large' guilds in action, but that couldn't stop DC's 2-3 coordinated zergballs. didn't help all of 10 ppl would show up against those numbers when defending gate keeps. Was like watching a 5-car pileup on 59 south. All ppl could do was wait for it to end then try to pick up the pieces.

all of which could have been avoided if Yellow had their head on straight and attempted to push for dethrone. but nah, it's all about BRK. being pushed by two factions when we don't even have emp is BS, i wouldn't blame anyone for leaving that crap, screw that.

There was a point where yellow had rayles, glade, resources at ash, ales was lit up, warden was red, bleaks was lit up, chal was being hit by red, and they picked up one of our scrolls. As people have pointed out multiple times in this and other threads, playing the victim card and saying you're getting double teamed just makes you look silly at this point, regardless of what faction you belong to. Everyone gets double teamed multiple times throughout the night, it's what happens in a three-way faction war. To be honest, had yellow put all of their guys on roe/ash and fought all of the blues there the entire night, the servers probably would have crashed so hard we'd have a rollback. I certainly agree with you that the dethrone should have been their highest priority, but pugs gonna pug and go for scrolls - it happens to every alliance.

Blue actually coordinated between the main guilds last night rather than bicker and try to troll each other, so we ended up having a strong showing. We held ales-chal, CN held the scroll keeps to ash, and harlocke went between and supported anything that couldn't be reached in time or needed help (and saved one of the scrolls). I can't remember the last time blue functioned that way. Both red and yellow had significant numbers on last night as well, so it was hardly pvdooring. I went through over 30 siege on our first attempt at chalman - to the point where my jaw dropped and I had to put down fire ballista because I was out of regular trebs and ballista, which has happened maybe all of twice during my cyrodiil life. Had there been yet another guild making pushes on us, who knows. Things came down the wire at one point.

That's what was happening when i was on. and it's not the victim card. i understand exactly why they are doing it, for the same reason i prefer fighting yellow over blue on Azura.

Invictus
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    It is time to bring this thread to a peaceful resolution.

All you red mother [snip] need to pay extra close attention to the ingredients. Jules you can thank me later.
    https://youtu.be/W0HFHON3M1k
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on January 7, 2016 7:39AM
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and what about Unruh's group for EP? Honestly they are pretty solid, and whenever they come across AD in battle, we all know they are a serious threat.

Maybe if they were forum-jockeys they would get more respect.
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    Nexus was far far better than Havok ever was, Nexus at their prime, throughout all of ESO history, is the best team I've ever fought, and it wasn't even close.

You guys need to turn the Grominator loose again.

At the time of this reply, nobody has agreed with this post.
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the pact
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Milk for the Dominion.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crap, wrong thread.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Milk for the Dominion.
    AD are sissy milkdrinkers, confirmed.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »
    You know, if more players and guilds approached PvP with more of a "hey, this is a game, let's have fun" attitude and less of a "We're elite/better than you/competitive" attitude...
    But what would people argue about on this forum? Forum PvP is as or more popular than in-game PvP. I mean, if you had things your way this thread would have only been 2-3 pages max and may have ended constructively.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, if more players and guilds approached PvP with more of a "hey, this is a game, let's have fun" attitude and less of a "We're elite/better than you/competitive" attitude...
    But what would people argue about on this forum? Forum PvP is as or more popular than in-game PvP. I mean, if you had things your way this thread would have only been 2-3 pages max and may have ended constructively.

It is a video game, yes, and while some people play to have fun, it will draw competitive people as well whos idea of fun is competition with other guilds.. that is the nature of the beast.
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

It is a video game, yes, and while some people play to have fun, it will draw competitive people as well whos idea of fun is competition with other guilds.. that is the nature of the beast.

sorry, meant to respond to person you did... *** 7am crap
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, but this thread was originally about EP getting its butt handed to it. I have no problem with people enjoying being competitive in PvP, but the last several pages of this thread have been about whether too much of that competitiveness and the associated ego-stroking may be responsible for said problem of butt-handing. Which basically turned into more competitiveness in the form of forum-based PvP. Thus it goes on... and on.... and on...

Those who give a darn about helping the faction will, those who don't won't, and the finger-pointing here will go on regardless. :blush:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did somebody say AP farm?

Mejuicelah_zpseviot8ia.png

-M

Haxus

Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, but this thread was originally about EP getting its butt handed to it. I have no problem with people enjoying being competitive in PvP, but the last several pages of this thread have been about whether too much of that competitiveness and the associated ego-stroking may be responsible for said problem of butt-handing. Which basically turned into more competitiveness in the form of forum-based PvP. Thus it goes on... and on.... and on...

Those who give a darn about helping the faction will, those who don't won't, and the finger-pointing here will go on regardless. :blush:

yeah, agree, and thread been beaten to death, back to coffee and cheese for me... i'mma do what i can to help out EP (when not in the guild groups), i guess that's all i have to say on the subject anymore. again if any ep want some help, pm me in game @bees83 thx
    Edited by Pchela on January 7, 2016 12:23PM
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, just can't do anything to please any of you. You are all so hypercritical of every minute detail of our guild. We don't take enough objectives, we farm too much, we aren't at one location or another, we recruit talented players, we run too big, we run too small, we zerg down this group, we don't zerg down that group, we're on this server, we're on that other server, and on and on and on and on and on. Just let us run our guild. We're doing the best we can.
    Edited by Jules on January 7, 2016 1:09PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Lol, just can't do anything to please any of you. You are all so hypercritical of every minute detail of our guild. We don't take enough objectives, we farm too much, we aren't at one location or another, we recruit talented players, we run too big, we run too small, we zerg down this group, we don't zerg down that group, we're on this server, we're on that other server, and on and on and on and on and on. Just let us run our guild. We're doing the best we can.

What Jules actually meant to say is...:55222183.jpg

PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
    Options
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

You can't make a thread about improving something and then *** and moan when people make suggestions that you don't like as the majority are against you / your guild.

I seen a few good ideas such as breaking the haxus core in half and running with 6 inexperienced players to still cater for your preferred "12" man teams and then you can be in 2 places of the map alongside Lord Unruh.

The problem is... you will lose more but suck it up.
    Edited by MountainHound on January 7, 2016 1:23PM
    Options
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo...How about that zerg last night?
    Edited by Shaggygaming on January 7, 2016 1:29PM
    Options