Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact needs some Love

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    Nexus was far far better than Havok ever was, Nexus at their prime, throughout all of ESO history, is the best team I've ever fought, and it wasn't even close.

You guys need to turn the Grominator loose again.

Again, another unnecessary post from someone to whom this has nothing to do with.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    The reason I (A lonely AD solo player just trying to have some fun) blame the lag on DC and Daniel in particular is because that's the only time I have first hand encountered it. your zerg is famous in AD and not for a good reason. ever wonder why even when you and DC is sieging roe or nickel or trying to get fights between nickel and ash AD is off fighting EP at BRK and ignoring you? its because they know better and just don't bother anymore.

we had a great back and forth with EP between BRK and Sej were about 50 v 50 pushed and pulled back and forth across that field right up to each others walls a few times and there was no lag to note and a pretty fun time. Hell the fight a few days ago to dethrone the EP emp at BRK had more then that and there was only very minimal lag. (Crown was there trying to organize the AD potatoes XD)

now take last night when Daniel and his zerg wanted to farm some AD potatoes (I was among them watching) at the Gate between ash and nickel, could not have been more then 30 v 30 your blob included but as soon as that blob came out the door server performance went to ***. eventually AD just left and gave up nickel and roe and tried to do something else.

DC and you are stereotyped for causing lag, and stereotypes exist for a reason.

Buddy I had 22-24, never more than a full group, the emp was taking her granny to the doctor, and we were tagging 47, 69, etc unique names at that gate. Good try though. It seemed like we were fighting the entire AD faction, nothing else was being attacked by y'all during that hour and two other guilds were handling the north.

Now, there were DC pugs in the field you guys mowed down on your 50 return trips to the gate, but by the time you made it to the gate it was just us there. And you died. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Most days I will start with just my core group of maybe 10, and have someone else run our main group somewhere else, yesterday, we had emp, so I ran the whole guild. I can't tell you how many times I start with 10, go to nikel, meet TKO and tag 50 names, eventually die, go rage mode, come back with a full group....and stomp you all night long. I would really really prefer to run 2 ~15 person groups each night, and put them in different locations allllll night long, but when you bring 50, I'll bring 24 and handle it.

The reason the game breaks right there folks.
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buddy I had 22-24, never more than a full group, the emp was taking her granny to the doctor, and we were tagging 47, 69, etc unique names at that gate. Good try though. It seemed like we were fighting the entire AD faction, nothing else was being attacked by y'all during that hour and two other guilds were handling the north.

Now, there were DC pugs in the field you guys mowed down on your 50 return trips to the gate, but by the time you made it to the gate it was just us there. And you died. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Most days I will start with just my core group of maybe 10, and have someone else run our main group somewhere else, yesterday, we had emp, so I ran the whole guild. I can't tell you how many times I start with 10, go to nikel, meet TKO and tag 50 names, eventually die, go rage mode, come back with a full group....and stomp you all night long. I would really really prefer to run 2 ~15 person groups each night, and put them in different locations allllll night long, but when you bring 50, I'll bring 24 and handle it.

hey now don't lump me in with the potatoes, I showed up and saw immediately what was happening, chilled off to the side just watching. bunch of AD scattered in the field, ball comes out, roomba's the field, goes back in, rinse and repeat. I have no doubt you had 70+ names as people showed up looking for a fight, saw what was up and died, and moved on, but don't pretend you were the underdog trying to fight off the 70+ AD menace that was threatening poor little DC.

eventually the potatoes did wise up, all of AD left and DC zerg'd nickel and Roe without much fight because AD just didn't care anymore. and don't act like AD did nothing else, that's why all your home keeps flipped and AD and EP were making off with scrolls, and where were you during all this? farming the few potatoes that were left at Ash gate for AP (nice brag post btw)

once the potatoes left you did actually manage to start contributing and get your scrolls back though.
    Edited by Wing on January 6, 2016 8:35PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

So to speak, sure. Or exactly that number.

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

You siege from in the tower to flag the keep to force the AP to come to you.

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

You brought up last night, I responded. I was pretty unhappy about how last night unfolded but I wasn't going to make a thing of it until I saw you posting about what a glorious thing it is. EP doesn't need nightcap victories. They need training, they need guilds to take them in.

They need motivation and encouragement though. I saw people in this thread upset that a few elitist players called them out during the evening for bad play. You're exaggerating for effect. It was a good effort, if we can replicate that in prime time then the map will be far more exciting. I believe we can do it, small steps though. It's a work in progress.

Faction success has always followed guilds spearheading efforts and that is what seems to be lacking. It certainly doesn't help that what guilds remain on EP don't have much interest in pushing the map on most days and prefer to run small groups. I was hoping Dynamic would grow and become a strong force, but from what I gather they also intend to remain a smaller guild.

People can Rep thier numbers all they like but EP has always had decent guilds running full raids that did a lot of the dirty work on the map (IR, Vehemence, Pride, even Nexus, etc). The contrast between Nexus and Haxus is startling to me sometimes, Nexus ran big and played extremely aggressive, often holding my groups at Aleswell or Glade for long portions of the night. It isn't a coincidence that the strongest pushes I've seen from EP lately (during a time when they actually have competition) is when Dynamic and Haxus stack up. 8-12 good players is enough to hold a keep and bomb a breach or a flag but you're going to be hard pressed to replicate that success on the offensive (which is precisely why VE runs a raid, we are always attacking).

In the end, that's what it comes down to. It's fun to defend, it's easy and delicious to bomb breaches and flags and fight under your own siege but a faction does not thrive on the defense, it merely endures. The last two times I saw an intimidating Red force roll up to Aleswell in prime time and make me fight for it was a Haxus emp push in early December and early January. That's playing opportunistic, not aggressive, and you can't maintain faction momentum that way.

The biggest change I've noticed with VE rolling DC from than to now is faction aggressiveness. People are used to having guild support and are excited to push stuff because they know they're not going to immediately get mown down. They push objectives and get to take them. Faction momentum is strong.

As long as the attitude is to run as few people as possible and find defensive fights or fights away from your faction (so as not to get "pug agro") than nothing will change. Someone needs to make a competitive sized group (16 minimim) and play aggressive, turn the attitude away from defense. That's the long and short of it.

Give it time, it will happen. That's what EP is working towards.

If I may, has there been a change of direction in Haxus? You're in an interesting spot. All skilled players but it isn't enough to be good when your opponents are also good and outnumber you. I also know your guild takes pride in having smaller numbers, and there is no other EP guild I know of that is capable of fielding decent numbers with a strong core. Either your guild is changing how you play the game (small numbers, defensive) or you're waiting for another guild to build up and take in the burden. And at this point I haven't seen hints of either happening.

Not for me to say, probably overstepping the mark anyway, my own personal views are that I enjoy smaller groups, if we win we win, we lose to bigger numbers so be it, but I find it easier to play in smaller numbers simply due to my awful NZ ping. Whatever direction the guild goes isn't up to me.

I find it less fun even winning with massive raids because I can't contribute as much other than spam speed and repentance lol. That's not a dig at anyone by the way, that's simply where my ability to play sits.

I don't even mean massive, but at least 16. Defending keeps is really easy, I mean hell we did it with 7 people last night vs your 12 man emp group. Of course we had about 15-20 randoms there too and that is the whole point: there will always be randoms and people at keeps. I die all the time to Haxus in similar situations, engaging pug forces and siege and than BAM there's the bomb. It isn't about fair it's about bringing a large enough force to compete.

At a certain point you're either building to compete or you're not. I'd love to see a revitalized Pact but the faction needs a strong and aggressive guild. I just dunno who is gonna step up to it at this point.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.
    Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wasn't kicked out of VE Daniel, she left on her own accord for personal reasons. Get your facts straight.

Trying to compare Havoc and Nexus is so far out of left field as well. They were two different guilds with different styles of play, and neither are here anymore. It's a dead conversation.
    Jules wrote: »
    Nexus was far far better than Havok ever was, Nexus at their prime, throughout all of ESO history, is the best team I've ever fought, and it wasn't even close.

This comment is unnecessarily inflammatory and we will not sit here and fight amongst ourselves about what guild was better. My guildmates are all phenomenal players and all come from two phenomenal guilds, Nexus and Havoc*. And either guild would bring you to your knees. So please sit down, chill out, and stop trying to cause drama.

I'm not all cool with CN but that comment wasn't cray cray. Nexus ran big groups and played it really fast and loose. Speaking personally, and you were there to see it Jules, I don't think any guild put VE on the defensive as much as Nexus did. A solid core of players that were not afraid to engage in any circumstance. There were so many wipes where we got caught on our heels expecting them to kite or hold a choke but they just went for it and ran with it. I definitely fought Nexus open field many more times than I did Havoc and Haxus combined. That's not a bad thing, but people will always remember the aggressive types more. It leaves an impression.

Havoc wasn't really around when VE went DC, so I don't think it's a fair comparison. Havoc and Haxus aren't the same guild either, though they do embody similar playstyles.

Let's not let this devolve into another guild e-peen thread like your trying to create this into Daniel. Keep your personal beef with Jules, with her. The VE stuff is old, and everyone knows far more than they ever wanted to about it, no need to try and paint yourselves as the white knights again...
    Edited by Takllin on January 6, 2016 8:57PM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

Again, another unnecessary post from someone to whom this has nothing to do with.

I have a lot of interest in seeing red do better. And inflammatory as you may take it, it is the truth from my perspective and the way you guys could IMMEDIATELY make huge strides towards fixing this for all of EP....Give GROM A full group!

You have from my perspective the person who led the very best enemy raids I've ever fought.....freaking use him! Running groups of 12 is not helping the faction, sure it helps your AP/hr...but honestly it's downright selfish. Fix it!
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Also, we owned BRK and Sej, we made our way down south.

Anything else you would like refuting? You're scrambling here.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have a lot of interest in seeing red do better. And inflammatory as you may take it, it is the truth from my perspective and the way you guys could IMMEDIATELY make huge strides towards fixing this for all of EP....Give GROM A full group!

You have from my perspective the person who led the very best enemy raids I've ever fought.....freaking use him! Running groups of 12 is not helping the faction, sure it helps your AP/hr...but honestly it's downright selfish. Fix it!

Grom has never liked leading and never led any Nexus raids. Fun guy, and as a former VE core member I always wished he'd joined the reroll, but he's got nothing to do with this at all. Nexus groups were mostly Zavus leading, sometimes Oni or Mr. Poo. To my knowledge Grom never led.

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You brought up last night, I responded. I was pretty unhappy about how last night unfolded but I wasn't going to make a thing of it until I saw you posting about what a glorious thing it is. EP doesn't need nightcap victories. They need training, they need guilds to take them in.

They need motivation and encouragement though. I saw people in this thread upset that a few elitist players called them out during the evening for bad play. You're exaggerating for effect. It was a good effort, if we can replicate that in prime time then the map will be far more exciting. I believe we can do it, small steps though. It's a work in progress.

Faction success has always followed guilds spearheading efforts and that is what seems to be lacking. It certainly doesn't help that what guilds remain on EP don't have much interest in pushing the map on most days and prefer to run small groups. I was hoping Dynamic would grow and become a strong force, but from what I gather they also intend to remain a smaller guild.

People can Rep thier numbers all they like but EP has always had decent guilds running full raids that did a lot of the dirty work on the map (IR, Vehemence, Pride, even Nexus, etc). The contrast between Nexus and Haxus is startling to me sometimes, Nexus ran big and played extremely aggressive, often holding my groups at Aleswell or Glade for long portions of the night. It isn't a coincidence that the strongest pushes I've seen from EP lately (during a time when they actually have competition) is when Dynamic and Haxus stack up. 8-12 good players is enough to hold a keep and bomb a breach or a flag but you're going to be hard pressed to replicate that success on the offensive (which is precisely why VE runs a raid, we are always attacking).

In the end, that's what it comes down to. It's fun to defend, it's easy and delicious to bomb breaches and flags and fight under your own siege but a faction does not thrive on the defense, it merely endures. The last two times I saw an intimidating Red force roll up to Aleswell in prime time and make me fight for it was a Haxus emp push in early December and early January. That's playing opportunistic, not aggressive, and you can't maintain faction momentum that way.

The biggest change I've noticed with VE rolling DC from than to now is faction aggressiveness. People are used to having guild support and are excited to push stuff because they know they're not going to immediately get mown down. They push objectives and get to take them. Faction momentum is strong.

As long as the attitude is to run as few people as possible and find defensive fights or fights away from your faction (so as not to get "pug agro") than nothing will change. Someone needs to make a competitive sized group (16 minimim) and play aggressive, turn the attitude away from defense. That's the long and short of it.

Give it time, it will happen. That's what EP is working towards.

If I may, has there been a change of direction in Haxus? You're in an interesting spot. All skilled players but it isn't enough to be good when your opponents are also good and outnumber you. I also know your guild takes pride in having smaller numbers, and there is no other EP guild I know of that is capable of fielding decent numbers with a strong core. Either your guild is changing how you play the game (small numbers, defensive) or you're waiting for another guild to build up and take in the burden. And at this point I haven't seen hints of either happening.

Not for me to say, probably overstepping the mark anyway, my own personal views are that I enjoy smaller groups, if we win we win, we lose to bigger numbers so be it, but I find it easier to play in smaller numbers simply due to my awful NZ ping. Whatever direction the guild goes isn't up to me.

I find it less fun even winning with massive raids because I can't contribute as much other than spam speed and repentance lol. That's not a dig at anyone by the way, that's simply where my ability to play sits.

I don't even mean massive, but at least 16. Defending keeps is really easy, I mean hell we did it with 7 people last night vs your 12 man emp group. Of course we had about 15-20 randoms there too and that is the whole point: there will always be randoms and people at keeps. I die all the time to Haxus in similar situations, engaging pug forces and siege and than BAM there's the bomb. It isn't about fair it's about bringing a large enough force to compete.

At a certain point you're either building to compete or you're not. I'd love to see a revitalized Pact but the faction needs a strong and aggressive guild. I just dunno who is gonna step up to it at this point.

16 is definitely an optimal sized group, I enjoy that size, that's personal preference though, the game is set for 24.

Would love to see a new player come in and be the focal point of the guild. Lots of us have been playing since Beta, probably feeling burnt out. We offer plenty of advice though. There's heaps of potential and there's a few names coming up lately and doing good work. It'll happen I'm sure.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Actually, if memory serves you didn't. I did yolo into Sej and die at one point but I reclaimed both keeps. When you were at Alessia I held BRK, Chalmam, Arius and Sej. I particularly took Sej to give you an opening to hit Arrius or BRK, but that was denied in favor of Alessia. Your closest keep was Drakelowe.

I didn't even want BRK. I went there expecting a fight but no one showed.
    Edited by Satiar on January 6, 2016 9:07PM

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at the end of the day we can all agree that AD really screwed up the dethrone of AntiMatter last night. (the attempt 2 1/2 hours after he was crowned)

BRK last emp keep, all EP in there, DC working on inner, AD goes to Ash, DC pulls of BRK to defend... EP takes Alessia.

Such is the way of the world.
    Edited by Rylana on January 6, 2016 9:13PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This comment is unnecessarily inflammatory and we will not sit here and fight amongst ourselves about what guild was better. My guildmates are all phenomenal players and all come from two phenomenal guilds, Nexus and Havoc*. And either guild would bring you to your knees. So please sit down, chill out, and stop trying to cause drama.

You know, our guilds used to have a lot of respect for each other, now you keep spouting off at the mouth and are turning it sour. Hmmm, seems similar to how the VE / CN drama started....There could be some common factor here, but I'm still having trouble finding it....hmmmm Maybe you should be lil less toxic...lol

Edit: Because of everyone I remember you first above everyone else talking junk about us before VE kicked you out. Which in many ways started the whole BS that carried on after you got kicked.

We never kicked her, she decided VE was no longer a good fit for her and went back to EP.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

Grom has never liked leading and never led any Nexus raids. Fun guy, and as a former VE core member I always wished he'd joined the reroll, but he's got nothing to do with this at all. Nexus groups were mostly Zavus leading, sometimes Oni or Mr. Poo. To my knowledge Grom never led.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I swear I've seen him lead 1000 times.
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, he really didn't lead raids, he may have done smaller groups, but not raids. (maybe one or two, I don't recall back that far)
    Options
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know, our guilds used to have a lot of respect for each other, now you keep spouting off at the mouth and are turning it sour. Hmmm, seems similar to how the VE / CN drama started....There could be some common factor here, but I'm still having trouble finding it....hmmmm Maybe you should be lil less toxic...lol

Edit: Because of everyone I remember you first above everyone else talking junk about us before VE kicked you out. Which in many ways started the whole BS that carried on after you got kicked.

MfDbSeQ.jpg
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Or maybe you should stop trying to be relevant, let the first raters talk, and go back to zerging down nikel with 70 guys.

lel
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭

When I came back to ESO and found IR no longer around they invited me to Nexus. I never saw Grom lead any groups. Zavus led a full group every night.
    Edited by Shaggygaming on January 7, 2016 1:59AM
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give GROM A full group!

You have from my perspective the person who led the very best enemy raids I've ever fought.....freaking use him!

You're literally delusional.
    Edited by Jules on January 6, 2016 9:25PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I stop getting notifications for this thread now please?

For anyone who just tuned in here's the TL;DR:
    EP has a lot of players but not enough organization or strong leadership. Jules is requesting for people to step up and help organize the faction, as well as people to help train newer players. Additionally, she is asking that people who would like to improve their playstyle seek help as there are many more experienced players who are willing to teach you things that will make PvP a more enjoyable experience for you. She is NOT asking for guilds to reroll red. The rest of this thread is just salt.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is time to bring this thread to a peaceful resolution.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Biggest thing Grom ever led was a 5man gank squad.

Options
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    It is time to bring this thread to a peaceful resolution.

http://www.cemproc.org/manualexcerpt.pdf
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on January 6, 2016 9:31PM
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I think at the end of the day we can all agree that AD really screwed up the dethrone of AntiMatter last night. (the attempt 2 1/2 hours after he was crowned)

BRK last emp keep, all EP in there, DC working on inner, AD goes to Ash, DC pulls of BRK to defend... EP takes Alessia.

Such is the way of the world.

I don't think it mattered. There was 6 VE there, 10-12 Haxus inside with emp and heavy siege support. That's a position you can hold all night.

Yellow certainly didn't help, though. Why I kept finding Loli on the other side of the map is a mystery.

Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, if memory serves you didn't. I did yolo into Sej and die at one point but I reclaimed both keeps. When you were at Alessia I held BRK, Chalmam, Arius and Sej. I particularly took Sej to give you an opening to hit Arrius or BRK, but that was denied in favor of Alessia. Your closest keep was Drakelowe.

I didn't even want BRK. I went there expecting a fight but no one showed.

We had it when we got there. Semantics.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.

No, you are correct. Pretty sure they ran there from Drakelowe tho.

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

No, you are correct. Pretty sure they ran there from Drakelowe tho.

Heresy, all EP know the primary deployment point is Kingscrest LM. All good groups leave from there to reach their objectives.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options