Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact needs some Love

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtl3Lov3 wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    It is time to bring this thread to a peaceful resolution.

http://www.cemproc.org/manualexcerpt.pdf

Risky click lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    Nexus was far far better than Havok ever was, Nexus at their prime, throughout all of ESO history, is the best team I've ever fought, and it wasn't even close.

You guys need to turn the Grominator loose again.

Again, another unnecessary post from someone to whom this has nothing to do with.

I have a lot of interest in seeing red do better. And inflammatory as you may take it, it is the truth from my perspective and the way you guys could IMMEDIATELY make huge strides towards fixing this for all of EP....Give GROM A full group!

You have from my perspective the person who led the very best enemy raids I've ever fought.....freaking use him! Running groups of 12 is not helping the faction, sure it helps your AP/hr...but honestly it's downright selfish. Fix it!

You guys simply don't get it. The reason people play in groups of 12 to 16 is because it help performances alot. For most of us, there is nothing fun to be part of a slide show at the Chalman mile gate while getting farmed by zergballs. I don't even want to imagine if EP actually had a 24men competitive ballgroup rolling and facing other DC 24men ballgroups. We would probably go back to 1.6 meteor spam to be honest. As much as I agree that a group of 12 players will have a hard time taking out 40-50players, the only reason why a group of 24players can do it is because they lag their way through it, spamming unbreakable shards and fears disabling everybody in their way and destroying players who don't even stand a chance because they lose control of their character for 5seconds while AOEs still work at their full potential.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 6, 2016 9:40PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

So to speak, sure. Or exactly that number.

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

You siege from in the tower to flag the keep to force the AP to come to you.

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Also, we owned BRK and Sej, we made our way down south.

Anything else you would like refuting? You're scrambling here.

Actually, if memory serves you didn't. I did yolo into Sej and die at one point but I reclaimed both keeps. When you were at Alessia I held BRK, Chalmam, Arius and Sej. I particularly took Sej to give you an opening to hit Arrius or BRK, but that was denied in favor of Alessia. Your closest keep was Drakelowe.

I didn't even want BRK. I went there expecting a fight but no one showed.

We had it when we got there. Semantics.

Edit, that was a terse and short reply.

It feels a bit boring talking tactics on a forum to me, but at the time it seemed a sound move to make. It didn't work, but not everything does.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This whole thread feels awfully off topic now by the way.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Nexus was far far better than Havok ever was, Nexus at their prime, throughout all of ESO history, is the best team I've ever fought, and it wasn't even close.

Again, another unnecessary post from someone to whom this has nothing to do with.

I have a lot of interest in seeing red do better. And inflammatory as you may take it, it is the truth from my perspective and the way you guys could IMMEDIATELY make huge strides towards fixing this for all of EP....Give GROM A full group!

You have from my perspective the person who led the very best enemy raids I've ever fought.....freaking use him! Running groups of 12 is not helping the faction, sure it helps your AP/hr...but honestly it's downright selfish. Fix it!

You guys simply don't get it. The reason people play in groups of 12 to 16 is because it help performances alot. For most of us, there is nothing fun to be part of a slide show at the Chalman mile gate while getting farmed by zergballs. I don't even want to imagine if EP actually had a 24men competitive ballgroup rolling and facing other DC 24men ballgroups. We would probably go back to 1.6 meteor spam to be honest. As much as I agree that a group of 12 players will have a hard time taking out 40-50players, the only reason why a group of 24players can do it is because they lag their way through it, spamming unbreakable shards and fears disabling everybody in their way and destroying players who don't even stand a chance because they lose control of their character for 5seconds while AOEs still work at their full potential.

I highly doubt that the lack of EP groups is because people are afraid of lag. Adding 4-6 people to a 12-man does not make lag in any noticeable quantity. Simple lack of leadership or desire.

EP has always had guilds willing to do what it took to keep the faction competitive. Until now, anyways.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Nexus
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I highly doubt that the lack of EP groups is because people are afraid of lag. Adding 4-6 people to a 12-man does not make lag in any noticeable quantity. Simple lack of leadership or desire.

EP has always had guilds willing to do what it took to keep the faction competitive. Until now, anyways.

Read again what I've said. I've never stated the lack of EP groups was because of people afraid of lag. I said that the actual 12-16men groups in place decide to run with that amount of players because they don't enjoy the latency when running a 24men group. There is big difference and it doesn't neglect the fact that EP needs alot more competitive guilds right now than DC does. And Yes, running 12 to 16 makes a huge difference in server aoe calculations on a saturated campaign with 40players+ on the screen at once and even more if there is more than one fight happening at once on the map. In any fight I participate with my guild Vokundein or Dynamic (12players max) against other players around a keep with 40+ players present, I never get those huge latency spikes (800-1200ms) I always get when a 24men ballgroup is spamming inside a keep doing laps upstairs/downstairs for 5minutes straight.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 6, 2016 10:00PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Read again what I've said. I've never stated the lack of EP groups was because of people afraid of lag. I said that the actual 12-16men groups in place decide to run with that amount of players because they don't enjoy the latency when running a 24men group. There is big difference and it doesn't neglect the fact that EP needs alot more competitive guilds right now than DC does. And Yes, running 12 to 16 makes a huge difference in server aoe calculations on a saturated campaign with 40players+ on the screen at once and even more if there is more than one fight happening at once on the map. In any fight I participate with my guild Vokundein or Dynamic (12players max) against other players around a keep with 40+ players present, I never get those huge latency spikes (800-1200ms) I always get when a 24men ballgroup is spamming inside a keep doing laps upstairs/downstairs for 5minutes straight.

And I get plenty of fights without huge ping spikes so I find the blame misplaced. Plus, in an open world game like this you either compete or you don't. It does no good to complain about doing poorly but refusing to do what is needed to compete.

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad to see this thread take another negative spin. I always log in late at night due to my timezone, and Haxus had had enough of the lag in AZ from all accounts, but were preparing to jump back in after it had settled down. You can't blame people for being frustrated at the lag.

Sad to see some EP called out by "elitists" in zone chat, just ignore them, we really want coordination, and EP played fantastically to get a late night (server time) Emp push. Some of these people you consider elitists are nobodies FYI, pay them no attention. Although Daniel had pulled out at that stage, I hope it's a moral boost for EP and we can have many more nights like that.

That late night emp push was one of the silliest things I've seen in months. You owned nothing but Farragut and Kingscrest and I found you farming yellow at Alessia farm. This might be a prime example of why people think your map priorities are all screwed up.

That you waited until all competition had retired for the evening to PvDoor the map in under an hour was lame. If I hadn't gotten back into Azuras and gotten 6-8 people together you would have taken the scrolls too.

Wasn't a plan at the beginning, EP just rallied together. They performed really well. Didn't wait for all competition to retire, simply put DC had it over us and that was the only time we gained an ascendancy as a faction.

This thread isn't about Haxus but a few keep turning it that way, last night was a great effort from EP. It might just be pvdooring, but it's a moral boost.

Re: Alessia farm, we took BRK and Sej on the way down and were looking at Alessia until we got swarmed over by AD, and then bombed by you. Trying to avoid massive zergs.

You managed to get "6-8 people", so to speak, together, and repelled us, that's great, had some lcompetition. By that stage we were down to 2 Emp keeps. That's great too, made things interesting!

Pushing Alessia while I hold Arrius and Chal tells me all I need to know. As to not farming at Alessia, I wouldn't have even realized if Zavus hadn't started talking about your farm there. There is no reason to be in the Alessia farm tower when you are missing tri keeps, period.

The number of times I play defense is very few, it's crazy that I can own everything to Arrius but I still must go running south of BRK to find my competition. Any other group and IDGAF but as long as I'm getting tells from your guys telling me Im scared of you, I will note when I am avoided in favor of an easy target.

As to calling it lame, late night emp pushes don't just happen. I hadn't even finished my Vet Daily before Anti was crowned. when my competition won't fight or logs off j call group. Rolling the map in that same situation is just sad.

We were inside the farm tower sieging the wall. I personally was sieging. You can believe what you like. We took keeps on the way down. When you've got 2 raids stacked on eachother inside Arrius, through no fault of your own, we have to look elsewhere, draw players out. The problem is you see things differently and I feel no amount of chat is going to sway your view, so that's your prerogative.

You make this really hard to be friendly about Steve. You have issues with other Haxus members, but like to bring those issues up quoting me. This is nothing to do with me, or EP. I'm happy to be guilty by association if that's the way it's going to be though.

Basically, this thread is a call for EP to step it up, and you and other opposing faction members are distracting the issue with personal vendettas and cheap shots against our inexperienced players. You get hate tells all the time from Haxus members, why don't you start a thread about that? It's so irrelevant to this thread.

Can anyone that was on state how long the keep was flagged while they were in the tower?

No, we had siege set up outside the tower too, and had to retreat inside when numbers overwhelmed us. Obviously 2 are set up in the tower as there is minimal space to set up siege. Do I really need to explain simple siege maneuvers to a seasoned pvper like yourself, or have you just been bad this entire time?

Okay. I will keep my mouth shut if you answer this simple question. How long was the keep flagged while you were in the tower?

I would hardly say i am seasoned or good for that matter, but i do know AP farming tactics. You havent refuted anything he said. You owned Kings and Farr but you went to Allessia farm and sieged from the tower. Explain?

Like i said i know AP farming. This one isnt even a question if you were down to those two home keeps and went to Allessia. Just admit it and move on. Then no one would care.

The entire time we owned the flag. I burnt through 3 siege weapons myself. I don't have an exact time.

If we were farming AP, why would we keep it flagged? Surely that would slow down the AP? That would be counterproductive to farming.

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.

No, you are correct. Pretty sure they ran there from Drakelowe tho.

Nope.
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I stop getting notifications for this thread now please?

For anyone who just tuned in here's the TL;DR:

EP has a lot of players but not enough organization or strong leadership. Jules is requesting for people to step up and help organize the faction, as well as people to help train newer players. Additionally, she is asking that people who would like to improve their playstyle seek help as there are many more experienced players who are willing to teach you things that will make PvP a more enjoyable experience for you. She is NOT asking for guilds to reroll red. The rest of this thread is just salt.

Actually the REAL TL;DR and mojican summarized it nicely is this:
    manny254 wrote:

Going to be 100% honest. To me this entire thread looks like this:

We need people to be competent for us so we can get more AP and hold our Emp longer. We are too good to add more people to our group.

EP has so many. Last night reds were at 3 bars after blues crowned emp and took everything. Soon as the clock striked midnight (pst), you were poplocked and the entire map was nightcapped red.

Meanwhile, when the clock strikes 10pm PST AD goes from poplock- 2 bars in a matter of literally minutes. And AD has had this trend for a long while now.
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on January 6, 2016 10:19PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • PosternHouse
    PosternHouse
    ✭✭✭✭

Just because you say something does not make it true. I'm willing to bet you're not a server networking expert. You're literally just making stuff up. I guess the 40-50 pugs also using their abilities contribute nothing to the lag. Maybe they should spread out too?
    Edited by PosternHouse on January 6, 2016 10:20PM
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

You still havent refuted what he said. He said you were down to those two home keeps. Went all the way down to Allessia. Maybe you are referring to a different time. But i made the comment based off what he said.

Nope.

Either you did or you let BRK and SeJ burn behind you to push a yellow resource.

In the end it's one night and it's one farm and who cares. But in the context of the thread, I'd say this sort of thing is why you guys have that rep. If you're wondering why stuff like this is why. If DC has all keeps but Farra/Kings/Drake, the only guild capable of pushing back shouldn't be at Alessia farm.

Times like these I wish Agrippa was back. God damn the tongue lashibgs he gave IR and anyone else who pulled that stuff while home keeps burned. I remember h chewed me out once, just because I was running drills at Chal while Arius got pushed. Hijinx farmed plenty, but I always appreciated thier willingness to defend and lead the counterattack in equal measure.

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

Either you did or you let BRK and SeJ burn behind you to push a yellow resource.

In the end it's one night and it's one farm and who cares. But in the context of the thread, I'd say this sort of thing is why you guys have that rep. If you're wondering why stuff like this is why. If DC has all keeps but Farra/Kings/Drake, the only guild capable of pushing back shouldn't be at Alessia farm.

Times like these I wish Agrippa was back. God damn the tongue lashibgs he gave IR and anyone else who pulled that stuff while home keeps burned. I remember h chewed me out once, just because I was running drills at Chal while Arius got pushed. Hijinx farmed plenty, but I always appreciated thier willingness to defend and lead the counterattack in equal measure.

Sorry man but you keep turning what is supposed to be a rallying thread into a pick holes in Haxus thread. Let it go.

Perhaps we stuffed up? Not everything is sinister and/or about AP farming. As mentioned above, why try to farm AP and keep the keep flagged so no AD can come to feed?

Would much rather just talk EP faction stuff in here.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

Sorry man but you keep turning what is supposed to be a rallying thread into a pick holes in Haxus thread. Let it go.

Perhaps we stuffed up? Not everything is sinister and/or about AP farming. As mentioned above, why try to farm AP and keep the keep flagged so no AD can come to feed?

Look, I am not trying to pick a fight with Haxus with this post, but I am going to give my opinion based on my own perspective. Relations with Haxus have warmed over the last few months, indeed I even have a couple people I consider friends in that guild, despite there being others I really have never gotten along with, either as EP for the last year, or AD before that.

When GoS "retired" we all knew there would be a vacuum to fill. The only direct action I have seen Haxus take regarding the internal shutdown of GoS was poaching Clerod, our second in command. Now, I am privy to how Clerod felt over the last few months, and how he was burned out and didnt want to lead GoS anymore himself. His decision, and its fine and all that, he was going to end up somewhere, but yesterday on Haderus GoS came out with a casual 14 man group and did what we could to dethrone the Khole emperor.

Several times in Zone, and in GoS guild chat (since I know Clerod was in your group yesterday) I tried to coordinate map management and control to secure the dethrone. Haxus never showed up. They sat with a scroll between Brindle and Roebeck (last emp keep) for the full hour until the scroll reset. Only then did they arrive, much too late, to rez a couple people, run the walls, and disappear completely with a turtled Khole inside their last emp keep. None of you sieged, GoS did all of the sieging, hell we took the whole courtyard and secured it after you arrived and sat in the NW tower doing god knows what. Eventually we fought off the rezzing blues and got the postern down, pushed in, and got backhit by a huge AD zerg on the top ring.

If not for the arrival of the AD zerg of over 50, that keep was not going to fall. Certainly not to EP, and we tried three separate times. And I tried to coordinate with you, four or five times.

So even I am not seeing this new Haxus some of you have alluded to. Sorry to be "that guy" but it needed to be said. From our perspective, especially mine as I was leading the GoS group, you were just farming AP and spiting us. Had you actually shown up, we might have been able to secure that keep. AP allure too stronk?

Later, now on my AD toon on Azuras, I observed this Alessia tower fiasco firsthand while I was dodging your pushes, and all that. You never meant to take the keep, cmon, you were threatening it to get people to come up because most of AD knows better by now. Hell the ones getting farmed the most were riding in from Fare on the backside. Youd come down the slope, wipe a few, go right back into the tower. You had enough people and talent there to come down that slope, wipe everyone out with the keep flagged, but not then drop 10 trebs, drop the wall and go in? Cmon man.

Youre gonna have to start actually working with others before youre going to convince anyone in EP you actually mean it. Yesterday was a very poor start.
    Edited by Rylana on January 6, 2016 11:09PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

Look, I am not trying to pick a fight with Haxus with this post, but I am going to give my opinion based on my own perspective. Relations with Haxus have warmed over the last few months, indeed I even have a couple people I consider friends in that guild, despite there being others I really have never gotten along with, either as EP for the last year, or AD before that.

When GoS "retired" we all knew there would be a vacuum to fill. The only direct action I have seen Haxus take regarding the internal shutdown of GoS was poaching Clerod, our second in command. Now, I am privy to how Clerod felt over the last few months, and how he was burned out and didnt want to lead GoS anymore himself. His decision, and its fine and all that, but yesterday on Haderus GoS came out with a casual 14 man group and did what we could to dethrone the Khole emperor.

Several times in Zone, and in GoS guild chat (since I know Clerod was in your group yesterday) I tried to coordinate map management and control to secure the dethrone. Haxus never showed up. They sat with a scroll between Brindle and Roebeck (last emp keep) for the full hour until the scroll reset. Only then did they arrive, much too late, to rez a couple people, run the walls, and disappear completely with a turtled Khole inside their last emp keep.

If not for the arrival of the AD zerg of over 50, that keep was not going to fall to EP. And I tried to coordinate with you, four or five times.

So even I am not seeing this new Haxus some of you have alluded to. Sorry to be "that guy" but it needed to be said. From our perspective, especially mine as I was leading the group, you were just farming AP and spiting us. Had you actually shown up, we might have been able to secure that keep. AP allure too stronk?

I wasn't on till late and didn't play on Had so can't comment.

Would really enjoy this thread to be about the OP though.

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

When GoS "retired" we all knew there would be a vacuum to fill. The only direct action I have seen Haxus take regarding the internal shutdown of GoS was poaching Clerod, our second in command. Now, I am privy to how Clerod felt over the last few months, and how he was burned out and didnt want to lead GoS anymore himself. His decision, and its fine and all that, but yesterday on Haderus GoS came out with a casual 14 man group and did what we could to dethrone the Khole emperor.

Several times in Zone, and in GoS guild chat (since I know Clerod was in your group yesterday) I tried to coordinate map management and control to secure the dethrone. Haxus never showed up. They sat with a scroll between Brindle and Roebeck (last emp keep) for the full hour until the scroll reset. Only then did they arrive, much too late, to rez a couple people, run the walls, and disappear completely with a turtled Khole inside their last emp keep.

If not for the arrival of the AD zerg of over 50, that keep was not going to fall to EP. And I tried to coordinate with you, four or five times.

So even I am not seeing this new Haxus some of you have alluded to. Sorry to be "that guy" but it needed to be said. From our perspective, especially mine as I was leading the group, you were just farming AP and spiting us. Had you actually shown up, we might have been able to secure that keep. AP allure too stronk?

My post is completely on the topic of the OP.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • PosternHouse
    PosternHouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's difficult to convince a faction to listen to you and work with you if they already dislike you because they perceive, whether accurately or inaccurately, that you condescend to them.
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

Rylana's post is completely germane to the OP. It just isn't what you want to hear.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think at the end of the day we can all agree that AD really screwed up the dethrone of AntiMatter last night. (the attempt 2 1/2 hours after he was crowned)

BRK last emp keep, all EP in there, DC working on inner, AD goes to Ash, DC pulls of BRK to defend... EP takes Alessia.

Such is the way of the world.

Not quite what happened. It's true that AD pushed Ash. But there was also a group of AD who were hitting DC from behind at BRK. Thats why more DC weren't able to focus solely on EP. But regardless, there were lots of good fights last night, especially later at and around Aleswell mine. Nice non-stop three-way fights. Had a blast.

Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

You know more would be accomplished if you listened, and stopped writing off any comments that do not follow your own thoughts.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just because you say something does not make it true. I'm willing to bet you're not a server networking expert. You're literally just making stuff up. I guess the 40-50 pugs also using their abilities contribute nothing to the lag. Maybe they should spread out too?

Actually, I have a degree in networking and I work for a company that administrate 16 different other companies. I know alot of you guys love assuming that I'm this or that kind of player or that I do this or that kind of action without knowing but sorry, denied, once again.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 6, 2016 11:15PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I have a degree in networking and I work for a company that administrate 16 different other companies. I know alot of you guys love assuming that I'm this or that kind of player or that I do this or that kind of action without knowing but sorry, denied, once again.

And I'm a lighting designer. You don't want my thoughts on the lighting patch scandal lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe you should stop trying to be relevant, let the first raters talk, and go back to zerging down nikel with 70 guys.

You know, if more players and guilds approached PvP with more of a "hey, this is a game, let's have fun" attitude and less of a "We're elite/better than you/competitive" attitude, the PvP community as a whole would be a lot less toxic and I posit that more people would have an enjoyable experience. This constant trash-talking in the forums and zone chats, the ridiculous tea-bagging and other inflammatory in-game behaviors, the cheating and exploiting that takes place on all sides in order to "win," all over a game that people play in order to have fun during their free time, is disheartening.

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

And I'm a lighting designer. You don't want my thoughts on the lighting patch scandal lol

Electrical Engineering, dabbled in metallurgy. At least they can keep the power on. You would never need 150 ingots of anything to make a suit of armor though.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Electrical Engineering, dabbled in metallurgy. At least they can keep the power on. You would never need 150 ingots of anything to make a suit of armor though.

All we need is a jeweler to help us understand the old Nirn bug and we will be set lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The more I think about it the more I think EP just needs a big guild. An IR or a Nexus or a Hijinx. EP is fine at defense, a good Haxus group can hold a keep against all comers, just need that offensive counterpunch to get it rolling again.

Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scrambling? lol

Nope.

Omg you just wont stop trying to fool people.

Let me break down the art of that AP farm. You take it and farm till they finally stop. Then you siege, most likely have to deploy a couple of siege outside the tower due troll repair. Then go into the tower. Keep sieging. If they refuse to come in to the tower flag the keep. Then when they come to farm to get farmed allow the others in the keep to repair and unflag the keep so that the farmed ones can rez.

Rinse and repeat. AM I RIGHT?
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chilllllllllllllllllllllll
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick, someone go ahead and say who the best guild is, that'll be fun.

Pretty sure topic is beaten well past the dead horse stage, yes?
    Edited by Zheg on January 7, 2016 12:11AM
    Options
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call it farming or what ever I don't care. I go around the map looking for good fights or fun fights wherever I can find them. The Battle of the Beach or the Jousting last night @Manoekin? Why would I farm when I already have a Grand Overlord?

As far as objectives go I try and do my part. I spent till 8 A.M. working to get our offensive scroll back last night.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
    Options