Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact needs some Love

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    Somehow this thread turned into a Haxus hate thread, which I find amusing. Haxus should bring in new players and I'm sure they are they have some very experienced pvpers over there. But calling them out pointing fingers isn't gonna fix whatever issue ep has at the moment. Wonder what ep would look like if Haxus wasn't on the map?

It's a compliment as much as it is anything else. They're in a position on thier faction where they are the best red guild and have a large number of the oldest and most established group players in thier guild. This is a new situation, as the game has lost guilds we go from having multiple guilds that carry the load to 1 or 2. I recall back in the day even when we had other strong guilds on the server, if we lost a campaign there would be a lot of finger pointing at guilds like IR, who were excellent at carrying the fight but were certainly "guilty" of finding farms when the faction needed them on occasion.

When you're doing well and your faction is on top you can get away with that stuff. When your faction is weak and you're one of the only things holding it up, less so. I got very few farms with Hijinx in the campaigns leading to the DiE/Havoc reroll :( . I don't envy the Haxus position, it's hard to have a smaller guild based around competitive fights but be relied upon for map control.

Bright side, there was some good Red action last night. @frozywozy was leading or at least running with a group I didn't recognize last night that displayed surprising movement and coordination. Caught me twice being lazy and not expecting strong resistance due to not recognizing a known guild or group. It was good to see.

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not the best, but it's the first image that came to mind. o:)
    wzdiy.jpg

Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    I'll be ok, the 72 hour ban will probably do me some good.

LOL
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Speaking as a casual player, I would like to be great at PvP, but my main is an Argonian NB, shafted by the Fates (Wrobel) and left to drown in potions and poor developer decision-making. PvP guilds want serious, somewhat draconian, time commitments, which many of us cannot do. If there exists a guild that could harness the untapped power of the casual gamer, it would be a force to be reckoned with. Train up a militia. Sure, they're not special forces, but they can swing a sword and flail a staff around. I don't know about others, but I follow orders. And with my gimped lizard passives, I do the best I can. But I also can only play during the midnight hours when the cursed Aussies and Kiwis of the AD roll through like an intense stream of searing yellow urine on snow--the opposition melts away, only to have the map look like a putrid, ***-stained bathroom stall. It offends me deeply to see elves and cats ruling over me, causing my pet dander allergies to flare up, but I'd be lying if I haven't thought about rerolling to not feel like a prison b***h. You can only be cornholed so many times before you start to rethink your life.

One of the Haxus raid leads is an Argonian NB, and my old GM was an Argonian NB. It's perfectly fine in PvP, just need the right build. It isn't as good as it once was, though.

What is the amazing Argonian build you speak of? PM me, seriously. I feel regret every time I play for choosing an Argonian. Does my ESO life truly not have to be like this?

Whisper @Hektlk in game. He will help you find the lizard way.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somehow this thread turned into a Haxus hate thread, which I find amusing. Haxus should bring in new players and I'm sure they are they have some very experienced pvpers over there. But calling them out pointing fingers isn't gonna fix whatever issue ep has at the moment. Wonder what ep would look like if Haxus wasn't on the map?

Slaxis / Haxus, new very catchy love affair?
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

His new EP alt is actually named Slaxus.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Love it. :lol:
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm working on Varensog.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

I'm working on Varensog.

I'll be expecting a few rage tells in the future from that character. That's amazing.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speaking as a casual player, I would like to be great at PvP, but my main is an Argonian NB, shafted by the Fates (Wrobel) and left to drown in potions and poor developer decision-making. PvP guilds want serious, somewhat draconian, time commitments, which many of us cannot do. If there exists a guild that could harness the untapped power of the casual gamer, it would be a force to be reckoned with. Train up a militia. Sure, they're not special forces, but they can swing a sword and flail a staff around. I don't know about others, but I follow orders. And with my gimped lizard passives, I do the best I can. But I also can only play during the midnight hours when the cursed Aussies and Kiwis of the AD roll through like an intense stream of searing yellow urine on snow--the opposition melts away, only to have the map look like a putrid, ***-stained bathroom stall. It offends me deeply to see elves and cats ruling over me, causing my pet dander allergies to flare up, but I'd be lying if I haven't thought about rerolling to not feel like a prison b***h. You can only be cornholed so many times before you start to rethink your life.

One of the Haxus raid leads is an Argonian NB, and my old GM was an Argonian NB. It's perfectly fine in PvP, just need the right build. It isn't as good as it once was, though.

What is the amazing Argonian build you speak of? PM me, seriously. I feel regret every time I play for choosing an Argonian. Does my ESO life truly not have to be like this?

Lizard wizards! Tick Tick will be pleased.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Bright side, there was some good Red action last night. @frozywozy was leading or at least running with a group I didn't recognize last night that displayed surprising movement and coordination. Caught me twice being lazy and not expecting strong resistance due to not recognizing a known guild or group. It was good to see.

The group you've seen was Vokundein and I was leading it. We've been running since beta, continuously evolving and training new players. In the beginning, we had 3 official PvP events a week. We're down to only one happening on wednesday from 8:00pm to 1:00am EST. We usually run between 8 to 16 players and we focus mainly on map control.

Yesterday was a very special day because I had Sotp representative core players, specifically group leaders participating, assisting and observing different strategies used in medium group play to try to help them improve their gameplay. I plan to do the same with Bftp and Pact Militia in the near future. Any other EP guild willing to step up their gameplay is free to whisper me ingame and it will be my pleasure to invite you & go over different strategies such as sieging, map control, ability assignments, ability rotations, movement calls, ability calls, gear, champion points, etc.

Edited by frozywozy on January 7, 2016 8:10PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »

The group you've seen was Vokundein and I was leading it. We've been running since beta, continuously evolving and training new players. In the beginning, we had 3 official PvP events a week. We're down to only one happening on wednesday from 8:00pm to 1:00am EST. We usually run between 8 to 16 players and we focus mainly on map control.

Yesterday was a very special day because I had Sotp representative core players, specifically group leaders participating, assisting and observing different strategies used in medium group play to try to help them improve their gameplay. I plan to do the same with Bftp and Pact Militia in the near future. Any other EP guild willing to step up their gameplay is free to whisper me ingame and it will be my pleasure to bring you along.

Good stuff.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading this thread, I started to feel sorry for the EP. Then I logged in. Both Blue and Yellow pushed to their gates. That cured my feeling sorry for Red.

what campaign are you on?

Haderus. Guess what. I found your EP zerg. This is why the map is red and we are gate pushed. They abandoned the Azura's ship.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reading this thread, I started to feel sorry for the EP. Then I logged in. Both Blue and Yellow pushed to their gates. That cured my feeling sorry for Red.

what campaign are you on?

Haderus. Guess what. I found your EP zerg. This is why the map is red and we are gate pushed. They abandoned the Azura's ship.

You were never gate camped by us on Had. Idk if maybe you're on a diff platform of the game.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Jules on January 8, 2016 1:04PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Psilent on January 8, 2016 4:03PM
    Options
  • Thallia
    Thallia
    ✭✭
    Briefly skimmed through this thread, Maybe someone said this and i havent read it so apologies in advance if im repeating someone that has already said this.

I feel that the change of popularity of a faction depends quite abit on the popular ESO Youtubers as well. Im not saying its fully their fault or that they influence everyone completely. Im just saying a large amount, so their fans etc.

Lets take Deltia for example here (I know a lot of the community might dislike him but he has lots of fans.) When he was pretty much playing AD only. The AD population of pretty much every PvP server was always pretty much full, and the amount of AD players online compared to the other factions was pretty low.

Also currently he is playing a lot of DC if im not mistaken. And as the OP said, DC is seeing a Rise in popularity recently. Fans get easily influnced by their Content Creators. Those fans have friends, and those friends want to play with them so popularity increases a lot.

But I found this to be my case: Currently you can see that pretty much all of my characters are EP (look at my siganture, although this does need to be updated EP:6 DC:2) Before this tho I had all my characters on DC with 1 AD and 1 EP, But I somehow just had a change of mind and deleted all of my DC characters and started a hoard of EP characters over the years. The game gets boring playing 1 faction only. I might be the only one that mainly plays one faction for a while but maybe others do too. And its just a cycle I guess like for me :)
    EP:
    Vesari - Woof Elf NB VR16
    Erenwyn - High Elf Templar VR16
    'Elayne - High Elf Sorc 20
    Erenweyn - High Elf Templar 17
    Sax-In-Da-City - Dark Elf Dragon Knight 4

DC:
    Ammir - Redguard Templar 35
    Thallia - Breton NB 25
    Options
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Lol, just can't do anything to please any of you. You are all so hypercritical of every minute detail of our guild. We don't take enough objectives, we farm too much, we aren't at one location or another, we recruit talented players, we run too big, we run too small, we zerg down this group, we don't zerg down that group, we're on this server, we're on that other server, and on and on and on and on and on. Just let us run our guild. We're doing the best we can.

You can't make a thread about improving something and then *** and moan when people make suggestions that you don't like as the majority are against you / your guild.

I seen a few good ideas such as breaking the haxus core in half and running with 6 inexperienced players to still cater for your preferred "12" man teams and then you can be in 2 places of the map alongside Lord Unruh.

The problem is... you will lose more but suck it up.

Sure she can. The thread originally wasn't about our guild. But you people started twisting words and derailed the whole thread, blaming Haxus for everything and trying to make it seem like we're the devil.

How is breaking a guild in half even a remotely good idea? None of you other guilds would dare think of tearing apart a guild of people you've been gaming with for months, years even. Right. So don't expect us to.

One of our core requirements is that alongside our core group each night one person will run another group to pick up the guildees and then fill it with zones pick ups. It is good for our faction as a whole + gives our core members a taste of what leading a group actually requires. "OMG THEY STACKING GROUPS!111!!!one!" - No we don't co-ordinate with them before anyone starts the stacking group claims :wink:

If anything, zone will confirm we have been trying to split groups as much as possible the last few days between EP/AD, normally VE will face one whilst CN takes the other with Harlocke's raids hitting whoever has our scrolls (If you don't want 3 raids + pugs streaming to you... don't take our scrolls :open_mouth: - if you do, don't moan about the inevitable laggy sh*t storm heading your way).

Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, just can't do anything to please any of you. You are all so hypercritical of every minute detail of our guild. We don't take enough objectives, we farm too much, we aren't at one location or another, we recruit talented players, we run too big, we run too small, we zerg down this group, we don't zerg down that group, we're on this server, we're on that other server, and on and on and on and on and on. Just let us run our guild. We're doing the best we can.

You can't make a thread about improving something and then *** and moan when people make suggestions that you don't like as the majority are against you / your guild.

I seen a few good ideas such as breaking the haxus core in half and running with 6 inexperienced players to still cater for your preferred "12" man teams and then you can be in 2 places of the map alongside Lord Unruh.

Sure she can. The thread originally wasn't about our guild. But you people started twisting words and derailed the whole thread, blaming Haxus for everything and trying to make it seem like we're the devil.

How is breaking a guild in half even a remotely good idea? None of you other guilds would dare think of tearing apart a guild of people you've been gaming with for months, years even. Right. So don't expect us to.

One of our core requirements is that alongside our core group each night one person will run another group to pick up the guildees and then fill it with zones pick ups. It is good for our faction as a whole + gives our core members a taste of what leading a group actually requires. "OMG THEY STACKING GROUPS!111!!!one!" - No we don't co-ordinate with them before anyone starts the stacking group claims :wink:

If anything, zone will confirm we have been trying to split groups as much as possible the last few days between EP/AD, normally VE will face one whilst CN takes the other with Harlocke's raids hitting whoever has our scrolls (If you don't want 3 raids + pugs streaming to you... don't take our scrolls :open_mouth: - if you do, don't moan about the inevitable laggy sh*t storm heading your way).

I go for scrolls all the time without bringing three raids, let alone one.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think what he means Mano is that scrolls are a pug magnet. Just last night when we were on our way to intercept our scroll, from you guys I believe (was lagging behind the group a bit so I'm not totally sure) someone in zone made several calls for ALL DC TO GET TO THE SCROLL!!!! Its just how it goes, it kills me when our whole faction drops everything to get to a scroll and lets Ales and Ash fall in the process lol.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol.

CN be like Don't capture our scrolls or I'ma lag you up.

You lag us every evening at primetime with 3raids at Chal. Won't matter.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I think what he means Mano is that scrolls are a pug magnet. Just last night when we were on our way to intercept our scroll, from you guys I believe (was lagging behind the group a bit so I'm not totally sure) someone in zone made several calls for ALL DC TO GET TO THE SCROLL!!!! Its just how it goes, it kills me when our whole faction drops everything to get to a scroll and lets Ales and Ash fall in the process lol.

I remember that. I was trying to find something up in those hills but there was nothing... then I saw a mass of people to our west on their mounts and screamed in TS a little, changed directions.

IDK though, AD pugs have realized scrolls only give you as much points as a resource. It's simply not worth the time to even go get your own scroll with that many people. I don't support it on AD, and after a few nights of the pugs wiping to mass amount of enemies defending it they stopped supporting it too. Once the scroll has been taken though it's a different story, as it was last night. I'll admit that at least.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I remember that. I was trying to find something up in those hills but there was nothing... then I saw a mass of people to our west on their mounts and screamed in TS a little, changed directions.

IDK though, AD pugs have realized scrolls only give you as much points as a resource. It's simply not worth the time to even go get your own scroll with that many people. I don't support it on AD, and after a few nights of the pugs wiping to mass amount of enemies defending it they stopped supporting it too. Once the scroll has been taken though it's a different story, as it was last night. I'll admit that at least.

Yeah as soon we got to that mile gate we were like this is stupid lol, and I think our pugs have yet to learn that scrolls aren't any more points, they are convinced that it takes a minimum of 50 people to escort a scroll.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Lol.

CN be like Don't capture our scrolls or I'ma lag you up.

You lag us every evening at primetime with 3raids at Chal. Won't matter.

lol right
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • PosternHouse
    PosternHouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I leave Cyrodiil?
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do I leave Cyrodiil?

alt f4
    Options
  • ScarecrowBoat
    ScarecrowBoat
    ✭✭✭
    How do I leave Cyrodiil?

/camp
    FANTASIAAAAAAAAAA
    GM of SBH
    Member of Zerona's Fan Boy Club
    How do i get out of cyrodiil
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I leave Cyrodiil?
    Have you tried this?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Anzriel
    Anzriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    MjMRtZ1.jpg

Hm, we need someone to make a Dark Souls mod so the death screen reads "Thanks Haxus". Would be the most used mod NA.
    Options
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that a capital i or a small l in that name there? I assume a capital i, but I wanna make sure.
    Options