The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question to the DC stacking 2-3 full groups (if not more) in Azuras

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    And...I don't suppose anyone is going to talk about the absolutely massive EP Emperor Horde in AZ tonight? There must have been 50+ pugs, not including the 24-man emp group. Methuselah got emperor and pushed DC all the way back to our gates and sacked the scrolls, all the while, they were completely ignoring the AD, not even touching them. AD had all of their home keeps while DC lost everything as EP buttfucked us. It doesn't seem like that long ago where this was a regular thing that happened to DC, and now as soon as everything turns in DC's favor, AD and EP zerglords cry to their mommies and run for the hills.

Not sure what you're talking about. When Meth's group got Roebeck, my group was doing a last hold on Chalman (there were two full 24men raids inside capping). Another guild was defending Aleswell and another guild was defending Alessia which were all flagged. People were spreaded out and were doing the right thing.

It was a legit and well coordinated emperorship claim.

Chalman was sad. Remnants of VE were there (I think 10?), and the CN raid stood outside and refused to flip flags out of what I can only assume was spite or an attempt to prove some sort of point.

That said, VE wasn't really on anymore, neither was AK or HoD or FPsd far as I know, so the Emp prob would have happened in another 10 min or so.

Kinda disappointed with the scroll Zerg. I specifically avoided that when I had a raid and emp. I am curious, Frozn, where your regular commentary on not stacking groups was when 50+ reds took scrolls against no organized resistance. I shall remember this next time you lecture me in game on the subject.

When the said 50men+ reds took the scroll at Ni-Mohk's temple (which happened after fighting at Warden for over 1hour and a half), I was at Rayles pushing Alma-Ruma temple with SL (12 of us) against full CN group + pugs inside.

After we failed, I resurected at Glade and by the time I rided down to Ni-Mohk's gate, someone dropped the scroll for me so I could bring it back home. This is what happened and it was a legit capture during primetime. If DC decides to not showup at primetime, it is not my problem. It is even less my problem if 50 EP decides to push the temple against no resistances. The myth that I control armies and move them around like someone playing a RTS game has to stop.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 2, 2015 8:41PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • jim_mau
    jim_mau
    ✭✭✭
    TL DR; delicious lag tears and refusing to play on another campaign

take your AD, EP, DC groups (which more than one has all 3) and spread out a bit, youll play with less lag, and win more AP.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jim_mau wrote: »
    TL DR; delicious lag tears and refusing to play on another campaign

take your AD, EP, DC groups (which more than one has all 3) and spread out a bit, youll play with less lag, and win more AP.

People have actually started spreading out for the past couple days. I've seen Axe and Haderus with 2bars red, 2bars yellow and Trueflame with 2bars red while Azura was max pop at primetime.

If only they would reduce the number of campaigns to 2, reduce the population cap by another 20% and reduce the max group size of one of the remaining campaigns to 16, it would make two amazing and competitive campaigns with much better performances.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 2, 2015 8:03PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how substantial ZOS using the LFG finder for pvp will help disperse population?

Yea we will still have major groups on certain servers, but with the group finder you can give tangible rewards and incentives for using it.

It will place equal groups on underpopulated campaigns. Provide the instant group formatting to pugs with the gear incentives of pve. Maybe use an AP cap/random objective to determine gear winning? (Like mission cards in RISK lol "conquer both north america and Africa").

That could give an arena feel, still support open world, reduce emphasis on zerg, actually give a tangible reason for why there's a 24 man limit, and support under pop locations.

You can also do the same for IC but for groups sizes of 4-6. This will support small group play without need for arenas.

(This is coming from me using the group finder for pledges and realizing they finally have a fast decent tool to help players find fast groups. Very powerful tool that can be different from other mmo's if done right.)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    I wonder how substantial ZOS using the LFG finder for pvp will help disperse population?

Yea we will still have major groups on certain servers, but with the group finder you can give tangible rewards and incentives for using it.

It will place equal groups on underpopulated campaigns. Provide the instant group formatting to pugs with the gear incentives of pve. Maybe use an AP cap/random objective to determine gear winning? (Like mission cards in RISK lol "conquer both north america and Africa").

That could give an arena feel, still support open world, reduce emphasis on zerg, actually give a tangible reason for why there's a 24 man limit, and support under pop locations.

You can also do the same for IC but for groups sizes of 4-6. This will support small group play without need for arenas.

(This is coming from me using the group finder for pledges and realizing they finally have a fast decent tool to help players find fast groups. Very powerful tool that can be different from other mmo's if done right.)

And you can do away with the outdated pvp quests with this. Instead have the AP gains favor using the tool and away from kills/camping one location(S) for defense ticks.
    You can then throw unique objectives (kill x amount of players at or around brindle cathedral. Or be highest scoring team at another location for 30min. ) all in an effort to give pvp a much desired change.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the said 50men+ reds took the scroll at Ni-Mohk's temple (which happened after fighting at Warden for over 1hour and a half), I was at Rayles pushing Altadoon temple with SL (12 of us) against full CN group + pugs inside.

That's a very strange staging area for a push on Altadoon..... I mean, I like horse riding, but.......
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When the said 50men+ reds took the scroll at Ni-Mohk's temple (which happened after fighting at Warden for over 1hour and a half), I was at Rayles pushing Altadoon temple with SL (12 of us) against full CN group + pugs inside.

That's a very strange staging area for a push on Altadoon..... I mean, I like horse riding, but.......

I meant Alma-Ruma (the one close to Rayles keep). I modified it in the original post. Sorry about that.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 2, 2015 8:40PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug