The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question to the DC stacking 2-3 full groups (if not more) in Azuras

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you actually find it fun to consistently fight 1/3 to 1/2 of your numbers? I've been getting a lot of whispers from DC in the past hour at how it's our fault that DC is lagging when they fight my group - do you not understand that when you have more than 40 people stacked tightly fighting less than half your numbers, it's YOU who are the cause of the lag?

Playing back the shadowplays, and looking at combat analytics from a few different people, our group that has ranged from 12-20 for the past few hours has been fighting anywhere from 40 to 90 opposing DC in every single fight.

The AD group leaders are discussing this now - and we could easily band together and bring numbers as you do, though none of us find it fun to zerg that hard and lag-fight, so none of us want to do so.. We really don't understand your motivation, unless it's "win the campaign regardless of how little fun people have themselves"...?

On another note, how much AP do you make per kill when there are that many of you stacked in one place?
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When over a dozen daggets are the average response to just a mere scrub like Telel trying to take a resource this one begins to think they just have many adoring fans. It most certainly isn't because this one is skilled and or dangerous.

After all, the messages on forums, and the many many whispers in game are assuring khajiit that they are indeed facing superior opponents who just coincidentally happen to only win with overwhelming numbers, and whom coincidentally never use more than 2 skills per players. So the only explanation is that they want to be noticed by Telel and be friends.

Anyone who watches Telel's humble twitch stream is likely to be witness to all the wonderfully talented players who are eager to test their mettle against one that they insist is but a lowly speck upon the totem pole of niftiness. Fortunately this is a compliment for anyone who knows what a totem pole is.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all know which group it is too
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its obvious at this point.. said group cant kill anything without at least double the numbers and they know it
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    hello pot meet kettle.
    Like a Boss!
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello pot meet kettle.

you're kidding right...like we all know every faction zergs...but to the extent that this group zergs...is ridiculous...we got a tell from someone that said that this guild was going to bring 3+ groups more than what he already had to make sure that nothing was taken on the map...it's to the point where no one wants to pvp
    Edited by GRxKnight on November 29, 2015 12:44AM
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In most of these fights I was operating multiple siege, had a caltrops out, and dropped at least one meteor:

19:13 [FTC] Staxoway (+48)
    19:19 [FTC] Callidus Est (+61)
    19:27 [FTC] Potato Tornado (+71)
    19:35 [FTC] Hotemper (+54)

Seriously.. How is it fun for you guys to stack that many people and fight less than half your numbers..?
    Edited by Crown on November 29, 2015 12:50AM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello pot meet kettle.

@BossTuggles I challenge you to find any person who can attest to my running / stacking more than one group in the past year. It has not happened. Often enough two groups (only one of which is mine) will end up in the same place at the same time when there's a huge fight lasting a long time, though unlike some other guilds who we're not going to name - neither of the guilds I run with (namely Rage and Victorem) run more than 24 - and they usually run closer to 16.
    Edited by Crown on November 29, 2015 12:58AM
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a daily routine in EU Azura ;)
    Thing is - when you have a powerful group of 12-16-20 that wipes another group, they only have one choice - stack up with more people. Atleast thats how it works on EU atm. The more people they stack, the better chance to wipe a smaller pr0 group, and it seems to work. The lag is in their favor due to aoe cap and skills not going thru + greybars ;)

EU EP are masters of this technique - 2-3 raids + pugs, blob of do0m and lag :D
    Edited by Morostyle on November 29, 2015 1:01AM
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel this is exactly the type of issue that AoE caps (the removal thereof) needs to address. As I've offered many times before, you (or anyone you designate) are welcome to run with us for an hour on any given night during prime time if you'd like to witness this first hand.
    Edited by Crown on November 29, 2015 1:09AM
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    I just find it funny how someone who never runs in anything less than a 24 man group is crying about getting outnumbered. Basically they are using the same strats as you are but to a larger scale. Hence pot meet kettle.

PS.. 1 group is 4 people. You have 6 groups.
    Edited by BossTuggles on November 29, 2015 1:13AM
    Like a Boss!
  • Carnafex24
    Carnafex24
    Soul Shriven
    I respect your group, Crown and I'm sure you're a great leader who just wants to help his faction. I believe I know who you're referring to and I assure our group was 21 strong at that Glademist fight. We can't control the other DC groups that showed up. Also, keep in mind that a lot of those numbers you linked are probably guards and various NPC's. Here's the only thing I'm going to say though, yesterday the AD group was just as strong as you claim ours is. Just face that every faction does this and I understand why you don't think yours does. If we can just refrain from posting toxic stuff like this then the forums would be a much more enjoyable place.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just find it funny how someone who never runs in anything less than a 24 man group is crying about getting outnumbered. Basically they are using the same strats as you are but to a larger scale. Hence pot meet kettle.

Have you ever actually played with crown boss tugles? Do you know anything about him? I have personally spent many hours playing with him in small groups (less than 4). Unless you consider each of us a value of 12 players you have no (sniping) clue what you are talking about.
    - Mojican
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carnafex24 I know Daniel's group was about 20. Deltia's group was about the same. There was someone from CN leading a pug group, and there were two other pug groups in the same area. I spoke with as many of the group leaders I'm friendly with as I could to figure out what was going on, and they all tend to respond that they can't help what others do.

I understand that, as I have the same challenge on our side - very few of the AD guilds will coordinate, though do you know what my group does when an AD guild stacks 50 people? I take my group to the other side of the map. Last night was the first time in months that I've seen those numbers of AD in one place, unlike DC who do that regularly, and even then it was two groups of 24 and pugs for a total of 50 something AD at Glade for about 20 minutes fighting at least equal if not greater numbers.

At any time I'm happy to tell you - or anyone else how many people in my group, and how many I'm aware of around us. We actively try not to be in the same place as another large group. It would be nice to see the same from you guys..
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AP farms are going to be awesome once AoE caps are gone.... Crown just buy your time let them stay zerging because we don't want them adapting before the caps change... after AoE cap is removed it will be glorious AP for all and this large gathering of monkeys will be dined on by all. I'm looking forward to all the QQ once they realize how unskilled they are

DK SCRUB OUT

Every faction has thier pug zergs to be farmed but DC is in for a rude awakening compared to the rest.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they always do this ***, i don't know why you're surprised.
    Invictus
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for finding like 4 instances of him not in a 24 man full raid. What he is having issues with is what he currently does with his group. That is the reason for the pot meet kettle line. The instance he is complaining about is when he had a yes FULL 24 MAN aka 1 measly group and how he got outnumbered. The reason you run in something that size is to outnumber your opponent. That is the games fault I know cus of the *** show it has become. But to complain about getting outnumbered when that is in fact your (his) main "strat" is laughable at best.
    Like a Boss!
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for finding like 4 instances of him not in a 24 man full raid. What he is having issues with is what he currently does with his group. That is the reason for the pot meet kettle line. The instance he is complaining about is when he had a yes FULL 24 MAN aka 1 measly group and how he got outnumbered. The reason you run in something that size is to outnumber your opponent. That is the games fault I know cus of the *** show it has become. But to complain about getting outnumbered when that is in fact your (his) main "strat" is laughable at best.

So moral of the story is that you have no clue what you are talking about. No decent player forms a group to outnumber the enemy. The entire point of playing in a good group is playing outnumbered.

If you really think people group to outnumber having any discussion with you is a waste of time.

Here just for you I uploaded a small clip from yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71a0QTVSy4&feature=youtu.be
    - Mojican
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    Should I scrounge up videos of what I have done with my buddies? This game is a joke and the current playstyle is a joke. I am merely calling the guy hypocritical for complaining about things that he in fact does on the regular. So dismissing my comments as something I know nothing about is just meh. Believe what you wanna believe. That is your opinion on my knowledge or lack there of on the incredible PvP that is Cyrodil lately.
    Like a Boss!
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carnafex24 wrote: »
    Also, keep in mind that a lot of those numbers you linked are probably guards and various NPC's.

dont forget sorc pets....i bet it was just 20 sorcs with two pets each. That would be 50...plus npcs 71. there.

-Metha
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    When over a dozen daggets are the average response to just a mere scrub like Telel trying to take a resource this one begins to think they just have many adoring fans. It most certainly isn't because this one is skilled and or dangerous.

After all, the messages on forums, and the many many whispers in game are assuring khajiit that they are indeed facing superior opponents who just coincidentally happen to only win with overwhelming numbers, and whom coincidentally never use more than 2 skills per players. So the only explanation is that they want to be noticed by Telel and be friends.

Anyone who watches Telel's humble twitch stream is likely to be witness to all the wonderfully talented players who are eager to test their mettle against one that they insist is but a lowly speck upon the totem pole of niftiness. Fortunately this is a compliment for anyone who knows what a totem pole is.

can you stop RPing and type in the forums like a normal person? i can't get past the first 3 sentences without cringing so hard i must stop reading.
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should I scrounge up videos of what I have done with my buddies? This game is a joke and the current playstyle is a joke. I am merely calling the guy hypocritical for complaining about things that he in fact does on the regular. So dismissing my comments as something I know nothing about is just meh. Believe what you wanna believe. That is your opinion on my knowledge or lack there of on the incredible PvP that is Cyrodil lately.

No but you made a claim against him. You where proven wrong and are floundering around like a fool.

So do you know a lot about stacking multiple full raid groups together? I personally do not. So I will admit my ignorance to such matters. If you know about stacking multiple full raid groups please tell me about all you experience doing so. To my knowledge Crown does not know much about this either, but you seem to imply you know a lot about it.
    Edited by manny254 on November 29, 2015 2:18AM
    - Mojican
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Telel
    are you an actual furry? like do you own a fursuit? if so ill stop bugging u because i will now finally understand the heavy RPing.

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BossTuggles Our group ran 12 all afternoon until we starting getting hit by more than 40 DC. This tends to be what we do all the time, run 12, grow to 16 when we feel it's needed, then grow to 20 or 24 when we are facing multiple combined groups of other factions. The fact that our group is capable of beating double our numbers some of the time makes me proud participate, being a leader in Victorem or a follower in Rage.
    I am merely calling the guy hypocritical for complaining about things that he in fact does on the regular.

For the sake of debate, lets say I were to run in a group of 24 more often - how does that justify your statements? I do not, nor have I ever run two full groups stacked. You will not find anyone who can attest to that as it has never happened. You are obviously trying to justify something yourself..

Edited by Crown on November 29, 2015 2:34AM
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    Floundering? How. You are taking this personal it seems. It is a KNOWN thing that Crown leads a group more often than not a 24 man right? What claim am I making that you have proven wrong? I stated he is complaining about some group(s) using a tactic aka OUTNUMBERING the other team as he(you) regularly do. It is the state of the game. I do not see how I have been proven wrong? I have stated nothing controversial. Where in anything that I have said in here does it come across that I am in some huge group? When he (you) roll around in your 24 man group. You roll over many small groups I am sure right? So coming on here complaining about this is just hypocritical when you (he) does this on the regular. As to my knowledge of stacking multiple raids? Have no idea, I am rarely in groups larger than 5 people. So I will say the same thing to you all as you all have said to people like me. Cyrodil is meant for LARGE SCALE PVP.
    Like a Boss!
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Floundering? How. You are taking this personal it seems. It is a KNOWN thing that Crown leads a group more often than not a 24 man right? What claim am I making that you have proven wrong? I stated he is complaining about some group(s) using a tactic aka OUTNUMBERING the other team as he(you) regularly do. It is the state of the game. I do not see how I have been proven wrong? I have stated nothing controversial. Where in anything that I have said in here does it come across that I am in some huge group? When he (you) roll around in your 24 man group. You roll over many small groups I am sure right? So coming on here complaining about this is just hypocritical when you (he) does this on the regular. As to my knowledge of stacking multiple raids? Have no idea, I am rarely in groups larger than 5 people. So I will say the same thing to you all as you all have said to people like me. Cyrodil is meant for LARGE SCALE PVP.

I just showed you plenty of proof that he plays with less than 24.

- Mojican
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @crown can you call out chuck norris directly instead of throwing shade at all DC guilds?

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    i mean i havent played in a week but i can only imagine who you ae speaking of in this thread

• SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭

Commenting cos this kinda thing bugs me.. knowing something based on fact and "knowing" something based on circle jerk hearsay are two different things.
    Edited by SkylarkAU on November 29, 2015 2:47AM
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

can you stop RPing and type in the forums like a normal person? i can't get past the first 3 sentences without cringing so hard i must stop reading.

Let him do his thing man. To each their own.

Keep doing you @Telel
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK