The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Confirming in my thread here that the werewolf quest has been fixed by the latest patch!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231713/bug-werewolf-quest-glitched-for-everyone-now-fixed-since-v2-2-9#latest

Yep, seen your thread already and removed it from the list a few days ago.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • swiftmoney09
    I'm having a bug on PS4 where none of my abilities or attacks will work for a short time. It appears that my character is stuck in sprint somehow because my stamina will drain even though nothing is happening. Hitting sprint will bring me out of the bug. Someone told me this was fixed on PC a long time ago but is still a issue on console, but I can't confirm it. This bug is really annoying in Maelstrom.

I submitted a bug report and have been back and forth with zos, but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

https://youtu.be/K8-oOrAnfcw
    https://youtu.be/lZYpyDpZFt4
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a bug on PS4 where none of my abilities or attacks will work for a short time. It appears that my character is stuck in sprint somehow because my stamina will drain even though nothing is happening. Hitting sprint will bring me out of the bug. Someone told me this was fixed on PC a long time ago but is still a issue on console, but I can't confirm it. This bug is really annoying in Maelstrom.

I submitted a bug report and have been back and forth with zos, but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

This is indeed sprint lock ... It has been fixed in most cases on PC but it still happens from time to time :S

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still thinking about if I should add the new Bugs they implemented for us recently.

Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would think that it would be a GREAT idea to fix the bugs in this game b4 you move on to more complex issues like getting rid of the vet ranks

your not losing people because of vet ranks being in the game, but your are because of the numerous bugs that go on forever. I didn't notice (but didn't look at all in complete detail) but being kicked out of Wrothgar when I go into the bank or medium/light armor building near the bank, happen 3-6 times per day depending on how many times it travel there to drop off stuff etc
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note: I am on PS4 NA

So, I know you already have Torug's Pact 2pc as bugged. Issue is that you report that although the 2pc bonus Spell Damage is not showing on the character paper stats, you are indeed receiving the bonus. Initially, I did a quick test and it seemed to be correct. Running a helm and staff 2pc, I unequipped the helm, spell damage stayed the same but tool tips dropped; equipped the helm again and spell damage stayed the same but tool tips returned to normal.

Issue:

Unfortunately, during the initial test I did not have a gold helm with the same enchantment to equip in the helm's place during the quick test. I did not initially account for the loss of max magica...thus less damage on the tool tips. I assumed this to be the loss of spell damage.

Anyway, realized my flawed first test and now have another gold helm to swap out to compare for a more accurate test. Long story short - On PS4, Torug's pact IS broken if we are only going by skill tooltips. Since we don't have damage numbers (damn you ZOS), I cannot test if the damage itself is actually effected. However, there is an interesting twist...see below.

My gear for this test:
    Main body: Gold Seducer set
    Shoulders: Gold Kena Divines
    Helm: See test: Swapping between infused Kena and Infused Torug's light
    Wpn: Gold Torug's Resto w/ Precise

For this, I am using a light gold Molag Kena helm with the same enchantment and same trait as a light gold Torug's Pact helm. No buffs active, no food, not in Cyrodiil...

Test 1: With Molag Kena Helm and Torug's Resto staff (thus 2pc Molag Kena has no effect on paper stats and I only have a 1pc Torug's).
    * Spell Dmg is 2,808
    * Max Magicka is 34,543
    * Frags tooltip for 9,630
    * Spell Resist is 9,721

Test 2: With Torug's helm (thus same 1pc Kena bonus as above, but now also the 2pc Torug's bonus)
    * Spell Dmg is 2,808
    * Max Magicka is 34,543
    * Frags tooltip for 9,630
    * Spell Resist is 11,656

In both tests, the damage tooltips for Crystal frags remains unchanged...thus Torug's 2pc is NOT effecting the Crystal Frags tooltip (remind you, we can't see damage numbers on console so it may or may not actually register there). However, this test did reveal one very interesting thing...when equipping the Torug's 2pc, my Spell Resist went up 1,935, the exact bonus provided by Torug's 4pc (gold).

In summary, Torug's 2pc spell damage is very likely bugged on PS4 and not providing any damage bonus, although it IS providing the 4pc bonus in place of the 2pc bonus.

Two take-aways (aside from Torug's is broken):
    (1) We NEED damage numbers and a battle log on console to test this stuff
    (2) This NEEDS fixed as I and many others have invested a lot of gold, mats, upgrade materials, kutas, etc in crafting this set...that is broken.

If there is anyone that can think of control factors I may have missed and wants to confirm and/or run their own tests, I would appreciate the confirmation.

Lol, I was just coming to write about this and saw Swift beat me to it.

This bug is wayyyy beyond annoying. It happens to me at least once an hour in PvP, though often quite more frequently! Seems to happen less frequently in PvE, but happens often enough there as well.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverberating Bash, you can get stunned by this (and often are) even if you are immune to cc atm, it also ignores dodging and will hit no matter what.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Reverberating Bash, you can get stunned by this (and often are) even if you are immune to cc atm, it also ignores dodging and will hit no matter what.

I had this reported, Gina said that the window to dodge this would be incredibly small but it would be dodgable and thus working as intended :')

Options
  • iqoologiceb17_ESO
    iqoologiceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bug after 2.2.9 update
    I can not reproduce this bug but it happened :tongue:
    If weapon is holstered walking is normal, if not walking is weird ... see for yourself anyway :smile:
    The problem seems to be when you try to walk by pressing W and A or W and D simultaneously.

https://youtu.be/F0fVvYzxETU
    Edited by iqoologiceb17_ESO on January 16, 2016 1:45AM
    PC EU
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently the "Crime Pays" achievement is bugged because after intimidating a merchant the achievement does not update thus making it impossible to complete,not a big issue but considering the amount of time needed to complete the "Lightbringer" and "Give the poor" achievements would be nice to get it fixed.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »
    Currently the "Crime Pays" achievement is bugged because after intimidating a merchant the achievement does not update thus making it impossible to complete,not a big issue but considering the amount of time needed to complete the "Lightbringer" and "Give the poor" achievements would be nice to get it fixed.

@VoiDGhOs7
    Adding that, thanks!
    Edited by Xantaria on January 18, 2016 11:21AM

Options
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭

Have you been taking the backpack after? This is the achievement progress trigger I believe. I have been doing this fine.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    basscraft wrote: »

Have you been taking the backpack after? This is the achievement progress trigger I believe. I have been doing this fine.

oh yeah should have asked that first, didn't remember that.

@VoiDGhOs7

Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »

I had this reported, Gina said that the window to dodge this would be incredibly small but it would be dodgable and thus working as intended :')

Hm, sounds extremely wierd as ive been hit by this mid dodge, literally while being mid air in the dodge animation, if that is not enough then the window needs to be increased.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm, sounds extremely wierd as ive been hit by this mid dodge, literally while being mid air in the dodge animation, if that is not enough then the window needs to be increased.

I aggree with you, I can submit it again I guess but chances they would fix this are really small as they already denied the issue here.
    Edited by Xantaria on January 18, 2016 12:21PM

Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    basscraft wrote: »

oh yeah should have asked that first, didn't remember that.

@VoiDGhOs7

My bad then,goin to check it since i haven't noticed the backpack :#
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @Xantaria I think you should put the dates when those bugs were discovered and reported on your list so we actually see how slow/lazy/doesnt bother ZOS is.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • TwelveGaugeSage
    TwelveGaugeSage
    Soul Shriven
    Fighters Guild is still bugged. It is only bugged on one of my characters, but still very annoying. I'm glad ZOS can fix fishing in Wrothgar, but how about fixing something like this that actually effects game play in some tangible way? They claim it is a known issue. How about making it a resolved issue?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221681/bug-not-able-to-progress-in-the-fighters-guild-skill-line-anymore
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    @Xantaria I think you should put the dates when those bugs were discovered and reported on your list so we actually see how slow/lazy/doesnt bother ZOS is.

Dont worry they will fix the bugs . . . soon (TM)
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    video of how the bleed bug works:
    https://youtu.be/EFVWcYp_eNM
    Edited by Alcast on January 19, 2016 1:59PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • iosis13
    iosis13
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel
    Alcast wrote: »
    video of how the bleed bug works:
    https://youtu.be/EFVWcYp_eNM

-.-
    Options
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two new bugs if running double dual wield (DW) bars.

Bug 1: All armour pieces and jewellery are identical. However, I have a DW bar with 2 Torug Swords (spell damage bonus) and a DW bar with 2 Julianos Swords (spell critical bonus). On Torug bar my character sheet shows correct spell damage. Swap to Julianos bar and the spell damage remains in the character sheet but you now get the spell critical bonus. Swap back to Torug and the spell critical sticks too. So your character sheet makes it seem as if you have the spell damage and spell critical bonus on both bars. This is also reflected by tool tip damage. However, hitting mobs with skills does the correct damage. So it is just a bug of the character sheet.

Bug 2: All armour pieces and jewellery are identical. First DW bar has 2 legendary Torug's Swords, second DW bar has 2 epic Torug's Swords. Spell damage on legendary bar is correct. However, on the epic bar the spell damage is missing completely. I.e. running double DW Torug's removes the Torug spell damage bonus from your off bar. This IS reflected in tool tips and in the actual damage of the skill on a mob. Therefore, this is more than just a character sheet bug, it is breaking the set bonus. Even more confusing is if I swap one of the legendary swords with one of the epic swords so the bars are identical, my first bar has higher spell damage than my second bar and this again is reflected in the damage from skills.

Notes: I tested this on magicka Templar and my skill load outs on the bars were identical. No buffs present during tests or anything that could interfere with the damage.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
    Options
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add the dual wield heavy attack non-crit bug
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added some new Bugs :rage:

Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there is a bleed exploit to make it apply to steel tornado
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • TwoFingersInCider
    I don't know if this been told already but under dungeon bug: spindleclutch 2nd boss.. He sometimes transform too early.. Not sure if we need dps to kill all 3 waves or something like that or is it a bug.. But I confirm that this boss won't give you the loot since its bug(can't pick up loot). Another this is DK earthern heart skill line eruption.. I don't know if it's a tooltip error but it say that you deal X amount of damage right away and deal Y amount of damage every "0" secs. Anyways I tried it and the dot works perfectly fine but I'm not sure if it deals the right amount of damage since I test it on console.
    Options
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    So one of the enchanter hirelings named Melina Cassel has been sending me the same letter for like a month now. The attachments change like they should, but the text of the letter hasn't changed in forever. Maybe this is normal when the letter content runs out? Or maybe a bug?
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    I think there is a bleed exploit to make it apply to steel tornado

@Nifty2g
    if you do steeltornado and animation cancel it with a weapon swap to a 2h axe would be the only way I could think of. (and yes that works, *** broken axe)
    Edited by Xantaria on January 27, 2016 1:49PM

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this been told already but under dungeon bug: spindleclutch 2nd boss.. He sometimes transform too early.. Not sure if we need dps to kill all 3 waves or something like that or is it a bug.. But I confirm that this boss won't give you the loot since its bug(can't pick up loot). Another this is DK earthern heart skill line eruption.. I don't know if it's a tooltip error but it say that you deal X amount of damage right away and deal Y amount of damage every "0" secs. Anyways I tried it and the dot works perfectly fine but I'm not sure if it deals the right amount of damage since I test it on console.

That is just a tooltip error, the skill itself should work as intended.

The Spindleclutch boss is fixed on Pc alredy and will probably be soon fixed on console if it hasn't already been fixed.
    Edited by Xantaria on January 27, 2016 1:48PM

Options
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since Tuesday, Necrotic/Mystic Orb doesn't give back magicka anymore when the synergy is used (only the Undaunted Command gives back magicka).

We tested it with different persons, different classes, levels, morphed and unmorphed, in dungeons and outside (PC)
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
    Options