The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• getmesome2
    getmesome2
    ✭✭
    psn= getmesome2

Ill def donate weekly and keep my store at 30/30 at all times please invite asap
    Conquered Dreams - Aldmeri Dominion - PS4 - PVE/PVP/Trade Guild
    Conquered Dreams Forum
    VR 14 Sorcerer PVP build/DPS/Healer/Tank - 275 skill points - 50/50 in all crafts Campaign - Azura's Star
  • Tribal-Ezri
    Tribal-Ezri
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: TribalNinja
  • StreetRat
    StreetRat
    Chumchugger VR9 DK
    50 Blacksmith
    50 Woodworking
    50 Cloth - 6+ Traits on full set 8 on some
    Entire Dwemer armor set
    Daedric
    Imperial

• inarakatra
    PSN: Yummipoptarts - I play the game to craft. It's my favorite part of the game.
  • Theoseres
    Theoseres
    PSN: Haw
  • SaintVoodooInc
    who runs your xbox one guild? never got invite
  • jackyllzz123
    PSN: bera_hare
    plz ty
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    who runs your xbox one guild? never got invite

There is no xbox guild I'm connected with.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Please I need more than just a psn. Sorry
  • mpmarlowe
    mpmarlowe
    Soul Shriven
    V7

Max provisioning & enchanting. Looking to move some goods on a weekly basis.

Psn: mpmarlowe

• Theoseres
    Theoseres
    PSN: Theoselis
  • CursedMystic
    CursedMystic
    Soul Shriven
    Heya I need a good guild to sell stuff
    I'm quite active and will donate whatever amount is necessary to get us a trader every week
    Psn = CursedMystic
  • gjmgamesub17_ESO
    VR14

50 in every craft, 6+ traits on light armor, bows, shields, inferno and resto staff. Working others up.

I run end game pve content and sell set items.

PSN is iandayen
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    I'm full for now.
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    Hi there! I think I would be an ideal member of your guild. I am the most active trader I know, I probably spend more time monitoring my sales and stocking my inventory than I do actually fighting monsters. I understand that, because we only have 30 sales slots per guild, it is important to sell as many high price items as possible. I collect all types of loot from all places possible. I also scour the map for good deals and buy cheap stuff just to flip. I almost never sell white items unless there is something special about them. Also, I don't need to have a mandatory guild fee set, because I donate weekly without being asked (if there is a raffle prize, I don't want it, leave it for the guild). As long as there is a trader at least every other week, I will always be donating, in thousands not in hundreds. Last week alone, I made 70K and donated 70% of that back to the guilds that helped me make it. Not every week is THAT good, but some are better. I have quite a few big time trader friends too, so I have the ability to help the guild grow stronger (since it's already bigger). Also, I'm a mature adult, so no worries about dealing with any kiddie BS. I know exactly how much work goes into running a strong guild as I run an ESO social guild and I've run multiple guilds/crews in other games, so I have total sympathy/empathy for you.

I am a master alchemist, and I can craft glyphs up to VR5, should be higher if I can just find a more constant source of rune stones. I'm glad to craft anything for free that I can, although I may require the ingredients if someone wants a glyph that requires a Rekuta or Kuta stone.

I hope you will consider sending me an invite, you will definitely be glad you did.

My PSN name is SacredG

EDIT: I just read that you are full for now, please consider adding me next time you clean house.
    Edited by Sacred-G on August 7, 2015 2:06PM
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    I added you sacred
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for an invite, very active trader, craft everything, several nirnhoned always up for sale

Psn mklund
    Edited by mklundub17_ESO on August 8, 2015 2:35AM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    PSN Eat-your-greens Active Daily!
  • iiKiiNG522
    iiKiiNG522
    ✭✭
    PSN: iiKiiNG522
    VR 7 Nord Templar Dps /Max Prov/ WW
    VR 1 Dunmer DK DPS/ Max Blacksmith/ Vamp
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Hi, I have all crafts 50. I can craft 6 trait everything, 8 traits some. I am working on nirnhoned as well. I currently can make the best vr 5 potions, vr 10 food and drink, and the best glyphs in game. Most of my time goes toward running trials and obtaining and selling high priced items from there. The rest goes toward farming and fishing. I am constantly checking my prices to make sure I sell everything. I also farm purple recipes and motifs if I have the time. I feel as though I could be a great asset to the guild. My psn is: Runzwitskizzors
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing since launch , I've seen you guys grow and maintain a guild trader. I list items to sell and typically price check other vendors not just the guild since premium locations have multiple traders in same location . Crafting sets is my main business so if you need highly active seller please invite.

PSN - SLSTACY22
    PS4 NA
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added
  • agni-vix
    agni-vix
    Soul Shriven
    Always utilize all my sale slots, log in everyday to check sales and keep an eye on prices across the board.

PSN: Agni-vix
  • potowolfdestiny
    potowolfdestiny
    Soul Shriven
    I am very interested in joining, if you have room. I am relatively new to PS4, but was a high volume seller on PC (in three different guilds with traders in Rawl'kha). Most of my selling was in gold and purple tempers, enchanting and alchemy materials, and other crafting stuff. My PSN is Mediocretes1.
  • kyletenneyb14_ESO
    kyletenneyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: KyleTenn24
  • LowOnTheTrack
    Very interested. Alchemist and Enchanter. I am very active on daily. PSN: LowOnTheTrack

LowOnTheTrack -- PS4 NA VR Sorc
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    exactly what sacred g said.

jk

I do like what he wrote and already learned a little just from the read.

im a vet 3

i have an eye for detail

I won't mess with the stores economy and undercut other sellers . I also believe its just as important not to overprice and turn off potental new customers. If they come and look for something only to find it priced two times everyone else they might not ever hit the trader again.

i also would try to do most of my purchasing from our store to support our other sellers. I am happy to donate solid percentages of what I am selling.

what i am selling. anything and everything that isn't junk of course. I currently have blacksmithing woodworking and enchanting almost maxed out. i always like to keep an eye out for missing areas in the store as well. I think its good not to have holes. people need to know they can hit a trader up and find dwarven oil if in a jam.

sure there is more but thats what i got for now

• METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added.
  • LaboonDreams
    LaboonDreams
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your trade guild.
    PSN: LaboonDreams
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added