The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• Keltic
    Keltic
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings Metalpunks,

I see in you're most recent post that you are looking for able minded individuals to help bolster youre ranks.
    Quality over quantity so to speak.

As id imagine you have a large amount of people wanting to use the benefits of a large trading guild but not actually contribute to it.

I am willing and able to actually bring something to the table.

Experience: 15 Years of mmorpgs with other trading guilds / clans / alliances most note worthy EVE online with one of the largest online in game market places. (Demand and Supply) manufacturing and acquisition of products in high demand for EVE's main industries both industrial and military.

In regards to current market's on ESO it is obvious demand and supply or rather this is to do with progress at current players are looking for trait set pieces 6 / 9 for end game template gear. Other things such as daedric hearts and motifs are all on high demand but these you cant manufacture :)

If you are looking for some one who will invest time into the betterment of you,re guild feel free to add me

Keltic_ie
    Kind Regards.
    Edited by Keltic on August 2, 2015 3:54PM
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Your are added
    Options
  • Dc2iLLuSi0n
    Dc2iLLuSi0n
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Metalpunks

I am looking for a new trading guild the one I'm in is dieing out, I'm always putting materials, motifs and gold in bank but yet to be promoted or get anything in return. They never have a guild trader don't ask me why when they have over 1mill in bank I don't get it.

I'm always active vr14 dragonknight vampire down for w.e pvp pve and always giving out vamp bites for free. Just looking for a change.

If u guys have room feel free to send a invite.

Thank you

Dc2illusi0n
    Options
  • Jabroniebwb
    Hi! My friend fsokrypto said great things about your guild. I'm very active in trading and play and always down to do anything. I would like to apply when you have room thanks!
    Options
  • Jabroniebwb
    Sorry my psn is JabroniBWB
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    You both will be added for sure.
    Options
  • Bic
    Bic
    Hi Metalpunks,

My friends and I are looking for a serious high end trading guild - Currently all Vet Rank 2 -

We're all quite active players, and looking to take that next step that is required to move forward and get the most out of ESO. All three of us a little resource addicted and have plenty of stuff to share. We sound like a perfect fit as we move into serious end game content.

If you're keen on giving us a chance, our PSN details are below.

PSN: xBic-
    PSN: venomousvenom
    PSN: switchblade_24

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want more info.

Cheers,
    Bic
    Options
  • Saperzaper
    Hello, my name is brandon. I've been playing mmorpg's since everquest 1 was released (long time ago). I know i am a good canidate because, i will always donate gold, post end game gear, materials, ingredients and recipes. Im looking forward to putting 200% effort into the guild to help it grow in quality. I am a master craft provisioner. I only sell top quality, no junk! :) I really look forward to helping out and connecting with your guild mates. I can join the pvp action in the guild as well. If you need quality your looking at it :p.

A little about me, like i said my name is Brandon, i am 26 years old, i live in an apartment in california with my fiance, im normally gaming on eso most of the day (oh does the fiance get mad lol). I've been playing mmorpg's since everquest one as i had mentioned. So i've been from just about every mmorpg you can think of. Im a very dedicated player always looking to improve and perform well.

If you guys ever need me for anything, i am there asap. Give me a message and hopfully i can join and meet the crew. Looking forward to improving your guild.

My psn is: PuffinMagic
    Options
  • ccteso
    ccteso
    Hello METALPUNKS

I'm looking for a large trading guild
    my inventory is diverse,sell a *** for cheap.More than happy to help contribute towards a guild trader

PSN: aoicenan
    Thank you so much
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be adding the names above. Also we just won the single best trader in the game. The first trader by the way shrine in Rawl'kha. I let the inactive members go today so I have more room. I need active members who understand what it will take to keep our trader. Thanks everyone!!!!!
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, what does a Rawl trader cost on PS4 NA?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added
    Options
  • SoTwiSty
    SoTwiSty
    Soul Shriven
    GT SoVeryTwist3D I can put nirhon on one handed weapons and im an very active seller
    Options
  • saralandrielle_ESO
    saralandrielle_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I am looking to join your trading guild!

I came from the pc and plan to have every type of craft maxed when I get to 320 skill points. So far I am master provisioning, alchemy, and smith.

I am a mature player who is serious about putting up quality items on the guild trader at reasonable prices.

My psn is "JimboNumbers", and I would very kindly appreciate an invite!!!!
    Options
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    Hi - for a while I've been looking for a Trading guild where I can sell my sets. I mainly PVP - but have started to do Trials and make sure I do my vet dungeons everyday. I'm social and I am a VR14 (I did not transfer over)
    I'm a master Clothier, as well as master Provisioner, I am currently working on Alchemy as well as leveling a new character up.

I'd love to be part of the guild and do not mind helping and contributing others. I do however have a question for you. Where is your guild merchant located?

My psn is: scrippie10

I look forward to hearing from you.
    PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
    Options
  • Jdh1983
    Jdh1983
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your trading guild. Im active and I will keep my 30 spaces stocked with drops or crafted stuff. I also always donate/play raffles in my other guilds.

Psn: this_is_socom
    Options
  • Dkudo
    Dkudo
    Heya!

I started approximately 2 weeks after console release and now have a vet 14 nb and a vet 4 dk. I play often and looking for a reliable guild. I tend to sell six trait crafted armor sets, daily writ recipes, and occasional high end armor but those usually go quick. I make sure I'm 30/30 before I log.

Psn dkudo
    Options
  • Walgenbach
    Walgenbach
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: DracoGod22
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.
    Options
  • rollinbus
    rollinbus
    Soul Shriven
    Psn rollinbus
    Looking for high end trader to sell good items.
    Very active vr14. Master crafter. Sell purple and yellow glyphs and gear.
    Options
  • xxnitronxx@yahoo.com
    xxnitronxx@yahoo.com
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. Im currently with Skyrim Walmart and im a VERY active trader. I also contribute to guild bank aswell. We ALWAYS hire a guild trader and id love to add another high end trading guild to my guilds and max out my sellers slots daily. If you have an open spot would love an invite.
    Thanks
    PSN - XxKasper1232xX
    Options
  • familykiller
    familykiller
    Soul Shriven
    invite me please I'm an active player and donate often

Psn: ghetto_hilbilly
    Options
  • Skulcius
    Skulcius
    Hello
    I am a very active trader lost the decent guild I was on due to a 5 day camping trip in which I sold 170k worth of stuff during that trip b4 being kicked. Generally have 30 items in at all times.

Hopefully will receive an invite

Psn vVv_OPIE_vVv
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added. Still more room after cleaning my gulld up.
    Options
  • Theoseres
    Theoseres
    Theoseres
    Options
  • SaintVoodooInc
    I would love to join very active 5-8+ hours a day veteran rank 8 on my main char please shoot an invite on Xbox One to Saint VoodooInc (with a space) thank you :)
    Edited by SaintVoodooInc on August 5, 2015 12:01AM
    Options
  • magicman3888
    magicman3888
    Soul Shriven
    PSN- MagicMan3888

Im fairly new (lv 27) but i am dedicated to becoming a top-end craftor, I would love to join your guild
    Options
  • Skulcius
    Skulcius
    METALPUNKS wrote: »
    All added. Still more room after cleaning my gulld up.

Didn't receive the invite.

vVv_OPIE_vVv
    Edited by Skulcius on August 5, 2015 12:48AM
    Options
  • Rjthakid
    Rjthakid
    ✭✭
    V14, very active in buying and selling.

PSN: rjthakid
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added.
    Options
  • xxMemphis
    xxMemphis
    v9

Max provisioning, alchemy, enchanting, woodworking, light clothing

very active in buying and selling....need a stable trader to sell goods in that is not going to require a 5k weekly donation for the trader in bleakrock or that has the most expensive item listed at 1,500g....please help!!!!
    Sevin=v14 Breton Templar
    PSN=xxMemphis
    Options