The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • urk12345
    urk12345
    PSN: urk12345

Vet PC player looking to try out game on PS4. Trader and Crafter.
  • mkshepherd1
    mkshepherd1
    ✭✭
    Invite PLS @Burd3n
  • yavid41510
    yavid41510
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 Yavid510
    Do you still have open spots? If you do I am looking for a good trading guild. I am on almost daily and am running out of room on my mules and need another trading guild.
  • ldubsdad
    ldubsdad
    Hello im currently seeking an awesome guild to trade with please send invite ... ldubsdad1980 game name troyanthos
  • Dythar
    Dythar
    Plz invite when room becomes available looking for good trading guild
    PSN: redddevil-1977
  • Screamworks
    Screamworks
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Skreamworks

I'm a returning launch-player who came back to a ton of defunct and dead guilds unfortunately.
    Looking forward to an invite.
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    GT:sacke_ss
    thank you!
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    PSN KundaliniHero
  • Alienbob64
    psn alienbob64