The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• GeekCred
    GeekCred
    ✭✭
    PSNID: GEEKCRED
    I spend at least 25% of in game time conducting activities related to trading. In the last two days I've made 50K in sales and plan to make much more. I need a serious guild that can consistently secure a trader.
  • Dizzy_Decentius
    Dizzy_Decentius
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Dizzy_26Plato
    I am a consistent seller and am active daily. Blacksmith/Provisioner.
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "luckybush56",and my friend's is "clouds_nine"..plz inv us
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you squeeze 900 members into a 500 member guild? Does console allow more than 500?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added
  • Morrow28
    Morrow28
    Tyler_Morrow

I have been looking for a great tradon guild for the past 2 weeks, I would love to be a part of an active trading guild that allows for rising in ranks and that holds events (raffles, ect.). I am on daily, and have many recipes on me to sell at all times. I also find many motifs. I am an enchanter, not exceptionally high leveled, but I'm working on it. If there are any other known enchanter in the guild I'd love to team up to make glyphs to level eachother. I will also donate to the bank as I make money.

Hope to see you online!
  • tough541
    tough541
    PSN - xiaojie457

Templar veteran rank4
    Very Active player thank you
  • Hassalnator
    Hassalnator
    Soul Shriven
    Hassalnator

if you can add me up, I often run dungeons, always only sell my purples and up, motif books, soul gems, cold stone trebs, I only sell what will get me a good price
  • tough541
    tough541
    PSN - xiaojie457

Templar veteran rank4
    Very Active player thank you
  • KallynRiverwind
    KallynRiverwind
    Soul Shriven
    Metal,

I am a very active trader. To date I have sold over 373K gold worth of goods, much of which went into upgrading my backpack fully and my bank to a high level, without selling any of what I would consider high value items. I am getting up in levels now and am looking for a new trader guild, yes another, because The Traders Guild has decided to charge to use the guild trader. I feel that is not necessary and that the PS4 player base is not consistent enough at the moment to justify such a move. I know you said you want quality over quantity now, and that is where my trading is headed. Though I would have some lower priced items, I am building up a warehouse of higher priced goods to sell.
    I am a very active player, putting in several hours each day and have been since the game launched. I am a Master Provisioner and have very high levels in all gear crafting soon to masters in those as well. I am only lvl 37 but that is because of how much time I put early on into gathering crafting supplies to sell which is what I made a good deal of my coin. I will be a very active guild member.
    If you are needing more, I am able to put in as much time as needed whenever needed for the guild because I do not work. I am disabled and spend my time at my computer and on my PS4. I have donated my time to build a website for another of my guilds http://the.spartan.elite.shivtr.com/ which I would be more than happy to do for you as well. I am your man. I can and will donate as much time as necessary to make the guild better and will make the guild coin from my sales.
    Thank you,
    PSN KallyRiverwind
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added
  • iMurda_Xclusive
    Psn iMurda_Xclusive
    Can i get invite thanks
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added. 7 spots left
  • Mma707
    Mma707
    Active Templar

MAX Crafting

PSN:MMA707

vet 2

Please add
  • davidclarkb
    davidclarkb
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your guild to enter the online trading scene. When I first started playing, I only saw it as a way to have fun with friends after work. But, I'd like to expand my horizons and rise above standard casual play.

PSN: Davidclarkb
    Thank you for your consideration.
  • cp1n0y
    cp1n0y
    Please add me. Psn is cp1n0y
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    I'm interested in joining. I will list a few reasons in a bid to get noticed n hopefully recruited to what I find to be a very organized trading guild. You may see me post here on these forums for my guild but do not let that sway your decision. I am a guildmaster, yes, but I do not seek to take potential members from you not am I looking for something temporary. I feel we could benefit from eachother. I have loyal members who wish to sell their items in which case they come to me. I want a guild I can be a part of, no matter how big or small of a role. I think by me running a guild, I know what it takes to build n keep one going n know the dos n donts involved. I feel I could help members of your guild with things my guild cannot do or get rid of. We could benefit eachother. My guild does a little bit of everything but it would be nice to also be part of a full time traders guild n always have a trader up to help rid of what my guild cannot. I know what it takes to get a trader week to week n think we could help in that area as well. I look to contribute , find somewhere to call home outside of my already forever home n to help build off eachother. My name is xXMaLaKaiXx. I am not looking for something temporary. I wish to be part of something good. Let me know if I make the cut n if not, I will keep trying to prove why I think I'd make a good addition to your guild till I can hopefully be part of n contribute to what you all have going in East Empire Trading Co.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Made a few more spots. Added who I thought would be a good addition from the names above. Let me also say this is not a crafting guild. Many people seem to think this. I have guild members that do craft and that's their specialty but they also sell.
  • Instant_Karma_88
    please invite me PSN: Instant_Karma_88

you should invite me because i play every day. I am grinding through the vet ranks and acquire many many materials, gear in the process. The only craft i have maxed so far is provisioning so i would say 90% of everything i loot ends up as materials on the store.

To sum it up i would be a great addition to your economy, I keep prices competitve, plus my trade guilds are currently not that great so I need a good one!!

Please, please invite me I will do anything. ANYthing.
  • GinJa_NinJa
    Hello, I would like an invite when a spot is available please. I'm a former member of the east and west trading guilds on pc. Active seller/buyer who regularly participated in dungeon crawls to raise vendor money & frequently donated as well.
    NA server DC, psn GinJa_NinJa304 Thank you.
  • StreetRat
    StreetRat
    VR5 Dragonknight
    9/9 Cloth 9/9 woodworking
    and almost maxed out blacksmith
    Crafting is my fav
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added who I thought would be a good addition to the guild. 3 spots left.
  • grass-assassin
    i am a stay at home dad atm so i farm regularly dsa and all dungeons i have a good 100 k 200k stuff to sell per week . im a heavy grinder and looking for somewhere to get some trades i also have a few friends with alot of trials and dsa stuff to sell add me asap please grass-assassin. i am also down to run whatever whenever im fully end game geared 2050 spell dmg sorc unbuffed with scorias .
  • grass-assassin
    i am a stay at home dad atm so i farm regularly dsa and all dungeons i have a good 100 k 200k stuff to sell per week . im a heavy grinder and looking for somewhere to get some trades i also have a few friends with alot of trials and dsa stuff to sell add me asap please grass-assassin. i am also down to run whatever whenever im fully end game geared 2050 spell dmg sorc unbuffed with scorias .

i also play pvp pretty often was top 60 azuras star with only about 10 12 /30 days played in there
  • CidxLucy
    CidxLucy
    ✭✭
    CidxLucy
  • Drewskii6
    Drewskii6
    Love buying and selling. Made over 300k so far. Lately my trading guilds have not been able to secure a trader so I'm hoping you have a spot for me.

Psn:Trixx2713
  • Jack3dJoe
    Jack3dJoe
    I'm a master Blacksmith and I can craft any sets with 5 traits and Sword, Shield and Bow at 5 traits too. I'm also working on Woodworking and Clothier too. I should have all heavy armor up to 6 traits in about a week. Also I can craft in Ancient Elven and Imperial style and pretty soon Daedric.
    Please add Jack3dJoe
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added some from above.
  • Hardcore11
    Hardcore11
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this guild, I used to play on the pc version and am trying to build my ps4 crafting up buy with all the stores around finding the materials is really hard compared to the pc version as I level I could help out with crafting for the guild and I'll spend plenty of money in the store as well. I'm an active person on eso as I'm a pretty big gamer. Thank you for considering me to join PSN: Obike_The_Hunter