The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• Tonycheung
    Tonycheung
    ✭✭✭
    PSN tonycheung15, buying tons of glyphs to level up, also selling crafted one for others to level up.
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    Great Traders Guild, I vouch 200% for these guys! I've tried out probably close to 10 Trade Guilds and, from what I can tell in my first week active, this is the best run of the lot. :)
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• mizzlefromtheroc
    mizzlefromtheroc
    Soul Shriven
    PSN- mizzlefromtheroc. Im buying and selling a wide range of things. Thanks!
  • adficere
    adficere
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

When you have an opening, I would like to join East Empire.

- Active player
    - Multiple characters, with a VR6
    - Currently working on an all-purpose master craftsman
    - Donate gold weekly to trading guilds that aggressively pursue a trader
    - Try to always have a stock of items available for sale in the guild store

Thanks for your consideration.

PSN: Adficere
  • Kakesar
    Kakesar
    Soul Shriven
    Pls add me, PSN: Hiromu-san
  • Ever75
    Ever75
    psn: Ever_75

i'm VR14, R50 in all craft, always trying to keep my stock over 20 (usually between 25/30) which mean i restock more than once everyday.
    Currently in the nirmhoned armor market, recipes, provisionning and other stuff i gather in dungeon runs...

• immolaterb14_ESO
    immolaterb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    psn: Velose

VR12, R50 in 4 crafts, finishing BS and Enchanting. I believe in keeping my vendors stocked with set items people want and blue provisions.
  • SnarlingPenguin
    SnarlingPenguin Vet1 very active in guild traders
  • kgortner
    kgortner
    Soul Shriven
    PC transfer looking for a guild like yours! Clothier with 7 traits on Cloth and working on finishing the 8th on Medium pieces. I am on pretty much everyday! I am a fan of donating a good chunk of my earnings every week to any traders that can hold one every week (I've donated 20-30k weekly to trader guilds that were worth a *** on the PC).

PSN: DreamOfBudz
    BigBudz - Ebonheart - PC
    DreamOfBudz - Ebonheart - PS4
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added.
  • Novustratum
    Novustratum
    ✭✭
    Looking for a trading guild to join, always moving merchandise.

PSN name is Novustratum
    Success comes from experience, experience comes from failure, failure comes from trying.
  • NME_ReAL
    NME_ReAL
    Soul Shriven
    Is there still room to join? if so, I'd like to offer what I can from a vr12 character. Pretty good progression so far so I have access to drops from a wide variety of places. I also play PVP so i can help people get items like Cyrodiils Light that are pretty sought after. I also like to go around comparing prices on items and have managed to find success in buying cheap and seeing high. I also look at the market to see what items are hard to find or just overlooked (reagents are good example).

As a crafter, I have maxed in all crafting and currently have the skill points to actually craft high level things because I don't need to worry about respec again and again. I am also pretty good at researching everything in order with the lowest set being at 6 traits.

Forgot PSN:
    NME_ReAL
    Edited by NME_ReAL on August 12, 2015 3:39AM
  • dread585
    dread585
    i would like to join.
    i am a very active seller in another large traders guild (500 members and a steady waiting list). i have a pretty good supply of popular, fast moving items.. such as, recipes of all quality levels, blue and purple motifs, full stacks of crafting materials..etc. i never sell common reward armor/ weapons.. only blue or higher and everything is priced to sell. everything is priced at or below market average and you wont catch me price gouging. i keep an alt with 100 bag spaces that is usually full to over-flowing with items to be posted for sale, trade, donate, give away.. etc.
    I play daily and my main is a werewolf and is about to hit vet lvl. my new character is a lvl 10 vampire but he wont be that low for long. i also have 3 dedicated crafting alts that cover all crafts, working toward mastering all.
    my PSN: poobrain585
    i would love an add if you are looking for an active player/ trader.
    PS4 - NA Server
    PSN: PooBrain585
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Hi im in the motif and enchanting market. Im always buying local and I give some of my profit back to the guild to be sure that we will still have a good spot to sell psn: mrdaveqc
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • TatersMcGee
    TatersMcGee
    Soul Shriven
    Ares1023 active vr5 templar. Constantly have stuff to sell. Blacksmith/woodworker/clothier/provisioner.
  • XomBeast
    XomBeast
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, very interested in joining your guild if you are still recruiting. I'm VR 9 about to hit 10, dragon knight. I'm a level 50 provisioner, can craft just about anything needed food and drink wise. Almost level 50 in clothing and blacksmithing. Constantly looting, love buying and selling, basically flipping items. Very active in terms of pve and pvp. I support my guilds with donations and whatever else is needed to help the guild flourish. Hit me up if you feel I meet your requirements. Thank you for your time.

PSN: SunSidious
  • Nokia
    Nokia
    PSN Chronic99_98

master alchemy and provisioning and high 40s in clothing, woodworking and blacksmithing.
  • Bic
    Bic
    Just thought I would give my 2cents for anyone thinking about joining this guild...

Metalpunks is a very active guild leader - props to him. He keeps everything going.

The guild always has the best market spot in AD - closest merchant to waypoint in Reapers March.

I'm confident we are well over 500 members are counting - I haven't found a better trading guild than this so far.
  • saltedwhiteplums
    saltedwhiteplums
    Soul Shriven
    psn saltedwhiteplums

I am a serious player, a crafter & a PVE Build healer.
  • Novustratum
    Novustratum
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the invite last night. I'll start posting when I get out of work today and throw some gold in towards maintaining the guild vendor.
    Success comes from experience, experience comes from failure, failure comes from trying.
  • grubbs.rhonda_ESO
    Hi. I am just moving over to PS4 from PC (so that I can play with my nephew). I have a VR3 NB on PC and I leveled woodworking. I also have a level 40ish Sorc and leveled clothier. I was very active in trading guilds on the PC. I both bought and sold (both crafted items and materials). I will play primarily on PS4 now. I have a NB (low level as I am just getting started on PS4) and am leveling clothier. I will be an active participant in the guild. I would appreciate an invite if there is still room in the guild.

My PSN is ScoutAbout.
  • Wargazsem
    Wargazsem
    ✭✭
    PSN:Wargazsem

Active player currently Vet 6, alway keep the trade limit maxed with goods.
  • Easternfury
    Easternfury
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would like to join your guild. I'm an active player that will strive to trade as much as i can. Thanks!

PSN: Easternfury

NB, vet 1, Ebonheart
  • wigglesgaming26
    i am an extremely active player who has almost 4 crafting skills maxed out and am able to make most set and high level items. with a guild such as this behind me ill be able to create a huge cash flow for both myself and the guild with my given skills. please seriously consider my application.

my PSN is xDEEPNERMOUTHx.

thank you
  • DEITRIX
    DEITRIX
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Very active player looking for an active & friendly trading guild. I'm in game daily and only have
    1 craft left to max. I would appreciate a chance when a spot becomes available.
    - Thank you

Psn: DEITRIX_2
    V8 Sorc. Ebonheart Pact
  • TheHeroQueen
    PSN: TheHeroQueen
    Aldmeri Dominion

I pick up a lot of stuff to sell with my V3 as I'm questing and running dungeons, including laundered goods. I'm quite active, on almost every evening, and I've nearly got my clothing/woodworking maxed out. I can make up to 6 trait crafted sets for medium armor, bow, and shield, and I've got most traits for those as well.
    Tilly | Tumblr | she/her | 24 | USA | Central Time
    S'Arabhi | Khajiit Nightblade | Werewolf | CP160 | AD | DPS
    Lorelei Bellamont | Breton Sorcerer | Vampire | CP160 | DC | DPS
    Sings-With-Blood | Argonian Templar | Vampire | 24 | EP
    Guildmaster of Anglerz of Tamriel
    ★ PS4 NA Server ★
  • Logan614
    Logan614
    PSN: Empalemint
  • Heartless-Zaire
    If possible add DonlyDarkKnight please i would like to join
  • METALPUNKS