The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• Bobbychimpo
    Bobbychimpo
    Soul Shriven
    PSN : Plughertwaat

I gotz cash and skillz
  • YeOldeGamer
    YeOldeGamer
    ✭✭✭
    I realize you are full at the moment, no worries. Next time you are "cleaning house" perhaps you would consider my application? I am a very active player and plan to be one for the foreseeable future. I love to quest and run dungeons and also pick up EVERYTHING along the way. Therefore I have a steady supply of st00f to sell. I also plan on hitting 50 on most crafting skills.

I have been in another decent guild for the last few weeks and have done pretty well for myself by selling at what I feel are honest prices. I try to keep my inventory in the store up and don't try to sell too high or sell junk no one else wants. Its one of the reasons I enjoy playing this game so much. But now moving into the vet ranks I feel it is time to step it up a notch and your guild seems like one of the best.

I am an older player, so no drama, and after being Senate in a RS clan for a few years I understand what it takes to run a successful guild so kudos to you. I have no problem paying dues as required to ensure a trader is hired. Last but not least I am also a metalpunk lol Slayer (with Dave and Jeff) and NOFX bieng a few of my favorite bands. My PSN is YeOldeGamer. Ty for your time/consideration.
  • Bremsstrahlung
    Bremsstrahlung
    Soul Shriven
    PSN = JojoEnvy

I frequently find myself in dungeons, whether for the daily pledges, rare set pieces, or just for fun. I find the teamwork aspect to be one of the most interesting aspects of the game. This teamwork aspect translates from grouping in perilous dungeons to the thrifty business of a competitive guild that holds a steady spot among the top tier traders in the economic environment of eso. Everyone loves gold, and I am no exception. Obtaining gold, however, can be a struggle for some or even most; not for me. My experience in dungeons has brought me many prizes and access to rare gems from around Tamriel. I am well versed in current selling prices and trends. I believe that my recent guilds cannot keep up with my trading needs as I have a backlog of items to sell and no active vendor on the streets to sell for me. I need a guild that can outbid the competition, and I've observed that East Empire Trading Co is one of those guilds. If you invite me into your community you will not be disappointed, and I will remain an active participant of your trade force. So I am here today to ask you for an invitation that will allow me to enjoy one of my favorite trades in the game: teamwork. Happy gaming, and thanks for your time.
  • deekONE
    deekONE
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

I'd like to request an invite. Very active R46 player. Very into trading in any MMO game I'm in. I"M HUNGRY FOR THAT GOLD. Fair mature player, don't undercut sellers, access to other guilds with Psyjic potion making abilities, large quantities of provisioning stuff etc.

Thanks for consideration !
  • Knightsflp
    Knightsflp
    Soul Shriven
    Please add heyevees on psn NA. As well as gmoney2455. Many thanks!
  • blade8813b14a_ESO
    Psn: bladex8813

Hey,
    I know you guys are full atm. But as said earlier if you sre cleaning house and have some spots open i feel i would be a good fit to your guild! I am also a part of buyers syndicate, and both daggerfall trading co. 1 & 2.
    I am actively a trader in all of those guilds and love to attend the weekly events and auctions. I have one guild spot open and have heard a lot of good things about you guys and would love to join. I am a V14 master crafter of clothing, blacksmithing, woodworking, and provisioning. I have a lot to offer to the guild. Your consideration would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!
  • Floptastic
    Floptastic
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Floptastic
    What can I offer? Currently 50 on all skills except woodworking and enchanting (40+). I destruct nearly every item I come across and carry a lot of extra material for all crafting skills. Many items are held "just in case" or for some passerby and end up getting tossed/sold for room. I would love to have an outlet for my endless stream of crafting materials, and I would be more than happy to give part of my profits to the guild.
  • fatemoe
    fatemoe
    PSN: FatemoeTW
  • BIGGUYBOTT
    psn: BIGGUYBOOT

THX
  • Sycropt
    Sycropt
    PSN: Fares940

Looking foward to work with your guild.
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: KundaliniHero

I am an active, mature player who logs in everyday. I have been a member of Daggerfall Trading Company, Guild Traders and Aldemeri Nation, however I only like to have two trading guilds going at a time so that I can be as active as possible without spreading myself too thin and maintaining a high quality inventory. I do vet DSA and trials so come across well sought after set pieces, I also have master crafting in cloth, blacksmithing, woodworking, provisioning and alchemy. I understand how the market works and have no problem making contributions to ensure we have a consistent presence in high traffic areas. I also sell my products at reasonable prices to keep things moving, I do tend to undercut quite a bit to achieve this but its not out of greed, I believe people will come back if our prices are fair and reflect the items true market value, rather than the inflated unrealistic price grabs you find almost everywhere these days, those items more often than not expire and the guild loses money because of it. I recently left Daggerfall because despite my weekly donations we continued to lose our position in Wayrest. Please consider my application, I look forward to hearing from you.
  • billkeeffe
    billkeeffe
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: billkeeffe

Active player with a few veteran accounts, max enchanting, prov, clothing and nearly blacksmith with many traits researched for medium.

Thanks for the consideration!
    Edited by billkeeffe on August 29, 2015 3:29PM
  • fivepoint0slow
    PSN: XxBiG_BaLzxX

Im always doing end game content with constant supply of gear to be selling, I am willing to donate to the guild whenever needed and if anyone needs me for a group I'm always down
  • dore133
    dore133
    Soul Shriven
    I'm serious trader with fair prices, I make alot of sales (depending on the location). The more I sell the more the house cut and also the more I donate each week, definitely a valuable addition to any trading guild as I've always got high tier resin/tannin/tempers also a good selection of alchemy and enchanting materials

PSN: Dore133
  • zstewart2015
    PSN: zstewar3
    Thanks
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    TaCo-SlurpY
  • alexandrendb
    psn: suprammatti

I am a very active player
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    When you have an opening, please send an invite to Trevfw0420. I am a current member, I deposit large amounts of money every week and sell a ton, honestly, I am an ideal member, and I can vouch for Trevfw0420 you won't regret inviting him, I promise. Thanks for the great guild! Cheers :)
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• aimee1122
    aimee1122
    Soul Shriven
    PSN:cassandra111222
    thanks
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: HebrewHatchet

I am a 30/30 trader and I deal heavily in nirnhoned gear. I'm looking to expand out from Rawl Kha and Elden Root to Mournhold and Wayrest as these seem to be under valued markets.I will certainly contribute a lot in commission to the guild.
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • tyjeon19
    tyjeon19
    PSN - tyjeon19
  • MatioFrench
    PSN MatioFrench1981

I would love to join this guild. I am a mature adult and an active player who is on daily for multiple hours. I have seven characters. Two are vet level 1, one is mid-20s, and the others are mid-teens. All 7 are max level provisioning and have hirelings in all crafts. I make sure I keep a stock of 30 items in each guild I am in and refresh this stock on a daily basis. I frequently donate money to the guilds I am as well. I have no plans to move off of ESO in the future, as I am skipping all the fall games this year (including Fallout, Battlefront, COD, etc) to be on this game solely.

Thanks for considering me.
  • xX_NachtJager_xx
    xX_NachtJager_xx
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, having my significant other hold my hand as they console me after a hard day of work. I wouldn't be opposed to a little pda, but lets keep that in the privacy of our own home. but yeah, if you could invite me to your guild that would be great! :)

xX_NachtJager_Xx
    CP460 Magsorc, Stamblade, Templar Healer, DK Tank. AKA the drunken nord
  • softchinchilla
    Gamer tag: softchinchilla
  • NickDiazFU
    PSN NickDiazFU

VR 6 on the way to vr14 but a bit slower withthe last 8 ranks so I can accumulate riches. I have lots of things to buy for my final gear sets and they are expensive. I am looking to download all the treasures I am finding along the way and purchase my own in the future.

I dont craft but deconstruct alot and have tons of materials (bank toons) I have been collecting since release.

I am quiet and generally like to PvP when I am not leveling.

Thank you.
  • justanotherbro
    PSN JustAnotherBro

Thank you
  • Williamxx
    Williamxx
    PSN: Williamxx
  • homopn
    homopn
    psn: ccesonan
  • Zoid65
    Zoid65
    psn: zoid65

thank you
  • budderhead
    PSN budderhead216

Lvl 1 veteran with 50 provisioning and blacksmithing.