The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• Sumevala
    Sumevala
    ✭✭
    If you have room, I'd love an invite for @Sumevala. All my professions except Alchemy are max level, and I post a lot of crafted goods to make money (as well as purchase a lot of materials for said crafting). In addition, I can make gear with any trait but Nirnhoned at this point and of all motifs aside from the newest ones, so anyone looking for assistance with their trait research or specially styled armor would have access to my goods.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kiddkammakazi

Pretty much sell Trophies for high amounts daily.

VR 16 Sorc - Very Active
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "tk9724tk"plz inv,thx a lot!
  • Borbox
    Borbox
    ✭✭
    I am in the East Empire Trading II guild and would like to add one more trading guild to further my business.

PSN: Apos- (hyphen at the end)
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    PSN: Sunskater

Hello, please put me on the waiting list if no openings are currently available. Even if it takes a year, God willing, I'll still be around. Very active.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • HPDark
    HPDark
    PSN hpdark v16 nb I only have 1 trading guild and I sold over 1m in the last couple weeks I need more good selling spots with a popular trader
  • kirkguldinub17_ESO
    Are you an aldmeri dominion guild? If so, I wanted to ask if you would like to join a large alliance of AD guilds, we already have 12 and counting, including some of the biggest names. I am GM of Capital Punishment. My psn is DevotedServant. If you're interested, shoot me a message through psn!
  • TwistedRemorse
    I'm looking for an active trading guild if you have room

Psn TwistedRemorse
  • micah1970
    micah1970
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite
    Psn micah1970
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to the wait list please.

Very active trader looking to sell high end vr16 items.

In have a constant flow of runes, nirncrux, mats, gear, v16 mats, purple recipes, all crafted gear available, PvP gear. You bane it.

Need a place to move it all.
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: dabulls7491
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:xiaocuo456
  • Sycropt
    Sycropt
    PSN fares940

Vet 16, active daily, I need a guild with a solid trader sport to sell gold resins and trophies among ther stuff
    Edited by Sycropt on November 12, 2015 3:29PM
  • Llanthu
    Llanthu
    Psn: Jimuti
  • Phoenix1240
    Phoenix1240
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join the guild. I'm currently a very active player of ESO, and I'm always looking to sell stuff. I'm pretty sure I can fulfill the role of a serious seller.

I would like to get an invite if possible. My psn is "PhoenixllRipper".
  • icontested
    icontested
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN: icon_tested
    Voted and Current reigning champion of most handsome ESO player of 2013-2016
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already posted before. Can I get in an invite to the trader man? I am v16 and I will make all weekly payments and I play 8+ hours everday. I have a mercenary motif I need to sell lol.
    Edited by Justice31st on November 19, 2015 12:18PM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • svyx33
    svyx33
    PSN: Svyx333
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    Vet 14 looking for proper traders guild, have alot of mats I collect that I need to sell.
    I also plan to platinum this game so im on pretty much everyday grinding and picking up more things I need to sell.

I notice you always have the wayrest trader which is a great sign youre active.

Other than gringing away everyday amassing items to sell I dont know what else I can offer a trade guild.

PSN: K-Y-N-G
    Edited by KYNG on December 6, 2015 12:35PM
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • lefthandovgod
    PSN : Lefthandovgod666

I play every day, and even when I am not, I have max hirelings for 6 characters that I quickly check twice a day. I have stacks of material that need a good home, and a bank that needs more money. I would have no problem keeping my list between 20 - 30 at all times
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN - SSlarg

I Sell Loads of Items!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, v16 here. Looking for a dedicated Wayrest vendor trading guild. Max crafter, and play 10+ hours a day. Please send invite.
    Edited by Justice31st on November 30, 2015 6:36PM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Zoid65
    Zoid65
    PSN:Zoid65
  • luckybush56
    my psn is number34ew and my friend's is allniteace69,plz inv us,will donate everyweek!
  • mmcgibbob14_ESO
    Hey I'm looking to join. I'm vr5. I farm a ton and love to trade but haven't had the ability to do so much since I'm not in a good trading guild. Psn is mmcgibbo I'd be a good help if you're looking for quality
  • luckybush56
    my psn is muspellheim235 and my friend's is jothuheim992,plz inv us,will donate everyweek!
  • pursuethechaserub17_ESO
    PSN: DjentRx
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell. Please invite

Sandy7883
  • Lan_Lord
    Lan_Lord
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Nunz_N_Gunz

Got all Crafts and buy and sell alot. Im very loyal and helpful. Active.
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite sandy7883.