Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

FULL!!! East Empire Trading CO., trader hired each week, very active guild, contests..

• bottle-cop
    bottle-cop
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: bottle-cop
    Options
  • KingTony001
    KingTony001
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a devoted gatherer and crafter looking for an outlet to move my high value goods. I have joined smaller trading companies before, but they simply didn't have the clientele to move high value weapons and armor or bulk crafting materials. My PSN is KingTony001, I hope you'll consider inviting me.
    Options
  • LeGrandeShekel
    Hello!

I've got various items I'm looking to sell
    Psn: LordDagoth4

Thanks
    Options
  • emgriggs887
    Hi, I'm currently a member of a trading guild with around 490 members but I'm looking a larger clientele. I know all blacksmithing racial styles except dwemer and should know that style sometime soon hopefully. I craft high quality weapons and armor, and am active in game around 25-40 hours a week. PSN is emgriggs887. Would love an invite.
    Options
  • BloodyKhaos
    Psn Quick-1911

I am a serious seller it's a addiction I enjoy playing the guild store more than the game it self lol sell sell sell
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added some from above.
    Options
  • Jdh1983
    Jdh1983
    Soul Shriven
    please add: this_is_socom

Looking for a guild that will allow me to move items very quickly. i play regularly and always have things to sell including looted drops/finds, 6 trait set armor (full medium and heavy and a few weapons,) and various other crafted goods.
    Options
  • qmp
    qmp
    Soul Shriven
    ESO ID: qmp
    vr 9
    add me because my name is easier to remember
    Edited by qmp on July 27, 2015 12:55AM
    Options
  • Silentmase
    PSN Silentmase
    Options
  • jackyllzz123
    PSN:flash_jae
    thanks
    Options
  • DerekTheExtreme
    psn: DerekTheExtreme

i play actively everyday, veteran 12. i was in 5 trading guilds, all filled with items, and none managed to secure a trader. need somewhere to put all this stuff.
    Options
  • entreritjqwe
    psn:ladyflying
    Options
  • on_accident i
    on_accident i
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    On_accident42oh
    Vr7
    Options
  • Trashyratchet
    Trashyratchet
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there. I'm currently closing in on VR12 with Master Provisioning, Blacksmith, Clothing, and Woodworking, as well as ALT's with Master Alchemy and Enchanting. I'm starting to run veteran rank dungeons and picking up some higher end set gear that I would rather sell then break down. I can craft tri-pots and some VR10 food and drinks to keep on sale. I looked at your Wayrest traders yesterday and didn't find any blue or purple level 6 recipes. I will be selling these as I come across them as I am pretty much set up for food. I have some higher end gear for sale in my other trading guilds, but the lack of focus on securing a guild trader has me frustrated as I get no traffic. I still am perplexed as to why my current 500 member trading guild cannot seem to secure a trader. At any rate, I play a lot and have potential to keep a steady stream of end game level craftable goods and am starting to come into some better drops. Thanks for the consideration.

PSN = indymusician

Options
  • emblem124
    emblem124
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join the guild because my other trading guilds keep losing their trader. I sell set pieces and recepes that people might need to level up provisioning. I can also craft armor. Right now I can craft 6 piece medium armor with nirnhoned on several pieces. I am currently working on heavy armor I have 5 traits researched on heavy armor pieces. Weapon wise I have 6 traits researched on mace, 1 hand sword, and great sword. I have all styles learned s well.

PSN - emblem124
    Options
  • n10zguy
    n10zguy
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please:

PSN: n10zguy
    Options
  • luckybush56
    psn:luckybush56 plz inv me to East Empire Trading CO II, I have deposit 1k gold last week why kick me out of II??
    Options
  • CJisInsane
    I'm kind of pissed off, I was in your guild...I donated yesterday to be able to stay in the guild. Still got kicked...
    Options
  • tyguyftw
    tyguyftw
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite

Psn:tyguyftw
    Options
  • Death_Prophet83
    Hey I would love an invite back, I have max all professions many heavy nirnhoned pieces, and am constantly farming and listing making money for myself and the guild. I was in at the beginning of east empire you can see my post as #10 on this thread, I left to join a PvE focused guild and that has not worked out and I regret leaving the EEC. Im very active and will list aggressively.

PSN: Death_Prophet83
    Options
  • luckybush56

psn:luckybush56 plz inv me to East Empire Trading CO II, thanks!
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    A few more spots have been made.
    Options
  • Haroseth
    Haroseth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my name is Johnathan and I am really interested in joining your guild. I have gone through great length to find this guild, including emailing ESO support to create this forum account. I am an active ESO player, I donate to the guild bank as much as I can and I help with dungeon heals whenever I can. I would greeatly appreciate it if I would get an invite to your guild, I will be an active, contributing player for the long run. I like this game a lot and will be playing it for a long time so being part of this guild would be the ideal ESO experience. Thanks

Psn- EL__REY__23. All Capitol letters, two underscores on each side for a total of 4.
    Options
  • sandemonic
    sandemonic
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Sandemonic

Looking for a strong guild with active sellers and buyers. Always putting up items for sale and looking for items to buy as well.
    About to become a master blacksmith. Closing in on VR3. Need a guild with a great community who is willing to reward active members. Cheers.
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    In two days I'm cleaning up my roster getting rid of any inactive players. I'm going through now and messaging each one to see if they still play. That said I will have room to invite more. Before you just post your psn please read the original post. Thanks everyone.
    Options
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    You should add me because I love playing the market. I'm always in the traders looking for items of under value to flip in my traders store. I sell 24/7 I really think I can make you guys some money

Psn FSOKRYPTO
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Added
    Options
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    Thank you dude. Hey would me sending you dues every week secure my spot in your guild? Im always on but I want to make sure I can keep my spot with you guys
    Options
  • pokefaces
    pokefaces
    invite PSN:yyyyy150616
    thanks
    Options
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    All added
    Options