Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    So that's who the Daedric Order are.....

Anyways, just saw u for first time Dral

Ive been around for years with breaks hehe. Yea we tried tagging sej with our 4 man but didnt work out to advantage :D
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    There is an easy fix to night capping... Just make the scoring scale of total number of players that are in cyrodil that way the scoring never gets too out of hand and keeps people at least slightly interested.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Ive been around for years with breaks hehe. Yea we tried tagging sej with our 4 man but didnt work out to advantage :D

Are you that Stam sorc who always rapid strikes me to death In like 2 seconds?
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • some_randomer2
    Alphaa wrote: »
    There is an easy fix to night capping... Just make the scoring scale of total number of players that are in cyrodil that way the scoring never gets too out of hand and keeps people at least slightly interested.

Or just buff NPCs depending on number of players.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Im
    Fodore wrote: »

Uhh could be :/
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Im

Dral IV

Edited by Fodore on December 5, 2016 11:16AM
    After that who cares?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    #zergicorder #killingbwb

Im

Dral IV?

Yup. first part of that video I was on my templar though.
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭

haha Dral rapids strike op,1 sec i dont block and my health start goin down faster that my fps in a saturday evening in ESO :wink:
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • some_randomer2
    I think I met those DC you wiped in the vid yesterday. About 20 of them fell like flies on top of nikel, they all seemed to panic and tried jumping off when we rushed upstairs.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

haha Dral rapids strike op,1 sec i dont block and my health start goin down faster that my fps in a saturday evening in ESO :wink:

Its always a damn good challenge to try and take you and Treacle down, which I havent yet :p but its fun fighting you and all in good love :)

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

they are easily identifiable by their tabard, always handy when picking out easy targets

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • some_randomer2
    Scamh wrote: »

they are easily identifiable by their tabard, always handy when picking out easy targets

Oooo Shots fired
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Zos+numbers=BAD
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few questions to the new AD players in BwB. They probably don't read this forum so I'd be grateful if any of you AD guys could repost this in zone or point them to this thread.

1. Why are you so many?
    2. Why are you so weak individually? Except for some 6-8 well-known regulars, I've won every single 1v1 fight against AD for weeks, even with max emp/scroll/keep buffs
    3. Why are 80% of you playing nightblades?
    4. Why do you run away from fights unless you vastly outnumber the enemy, even when there's nothing at stake/you're next to a respawn location?
    5. Why do you use scatter shot bow ability, allowing me to spam gap closers on you?
    6. Why do you teabag zerged enemies when you didn't even land a single hit on them?
    7. Why do you refuse to learn and improve, instead calling 10 friends when an encounter proves too challenging?
    8. Why do you gank in groups of six?
    9. Why do you nightcap?
    10. Why do you make me sound like an arrogant wannabe-pro prick when all I want is a minimum amount of decency, tactical challenge and satisfactory fights?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I have a few questions to the new AD players in BwB. They probably don't read this forum so I'd be grateful if any of you AD guys could repost this in zone or point them to this thread.

1. Why are you so many?
    2. Why are you so weak individually? Except for some 6-8 well-known regulars, I've won every single 1v1 fight against AD for weeks, even with max emp/scroll/keep buffs
    4. Why do you run away from fights unless you vastly outnumber the enemy, even when there's nothing at stake/you're next to a respawn location?
    5. Why do you use scatter shot bow ability, allowing me to spam gap closers on you?
    6. Why do you teabag zerged enemies when you didn't even land a single hit on them?
    7. Why do you refuse to learn and improve, instead calling 10 friends when an encounter proves too challenging?
    9. Why do you nightcap?
    10. Why do you make me sound like an arrogant wannabe-pro prick when all I want is a minimum amount of decency, tactical challenge and satisfactory fights?

Eh, other facs have weak players too, idk maybe AD has the most. But everyone in DC is so rude! I was just being a naked Orc dancing outside of fort ash like you do, and one person waves and claps at me, then a few come and kill me... So rude!
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Ufretin wrote: »

1. Why are you so many?
    9. Why do you nightcap?

I thought Bwb has been pretty fun lately. But then again, I'm not getting zerged down :p

I am guilty of t-bagging. But only when it's a ganker or Wrecking-blow spammer.

And, I have to say, the new players have been grouping together nicely. We always seem to have two groups of 24 with two puglords. Then ofc u get solo players and us fluffy bunnies. All in all it works pretty well.

Idk, I guess it's ADs turn to be dominant faction. But we haven't nightcapped emp at all, I think DC scrolls were nightcapped but if anything that made things harder for us yesterday.

The EP who stole DC scroll was a gift.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

I thought Bwb has been pretty fun lately. But then again, I'm not getting zerged down :p

And, I have to say, the new players have been grouping together nicely. We always seem to have two groups of 24 with two puglords. Then ofc u get solo players and us fluffy bunnies. All in all it works pretty well.

Idk, I guess it's ADs turn to be dominant faction. But we haven't nightcapped emp at all, I think DC scrolls were nightcapped but if anything that made things harder for us yesterday.

I dont see much WB spamming anymore (compared to a year ago) but yea few still does it. fun part can be if you have a mobile char is to do the whole "Muhammed Ali, dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee" and watch them never landing a hit. that can be satisfactory.

Was our little goup that stole that scroll. Was lotsa fun getting the whole angry AD beehive bzzzzzzzzing after you all the way to Drake hehe. Fun fight at Drake also. But yea DC went more after EP afterwards and its good if the map can be a little more dynamic and not so stale, cuz then it gets boring.

• some_randomer2

I dont see much WB spamming anymore (compared to a year ago) but yea few still does it. fun part can be if you have a mobile char is to do the whole "Muhammed Ali, dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee" and watch them never landing a hit. that can be satisfactory.

Was our little goup that stole that scroll. Was lotsa fun getting the whole angry AD beehive bzzzzzzzzing after you all the way to Drake hehe. Fun fight at Drake also. But yea DC went more after EP afterwards and its good if the map can be a little more dynamic and not so stale, cuz then it gets boring.

Ah that's where the Ad zerg went....I was part of the few at Sej holding off 1000 EP while yelling ATTACK ALESSIA in zone.

Seems u distracted them.....
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

Ah that's where the Ad zerg went....I was part of the few at Sej holding off 1000 EP while yelling ATTACK ALESSIA in zone.

We actually considered going for Sej with the scroll and try retake it hehehe. Well I did.... others didnt like my idea :D
  • some_randomer2

We actually considered going for Sej with the scroll and try retake it hehehe. Well I did.... others didnt like my idea :D

Ooo that would have made things interesting XD.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Ooo that would have made things interesting XD.
    It would yeah.. but math didnt add up :( 10 of us + unreliable EP vs. yello sejuanus + AD blob incoming.. figured even if the scroll gets nighcapped back, at least we get some points :)

Oooo Shots fired
    Thats us :) hope you focus me soon ;)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on December 12, 2016 12:23PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

Woah.... Woaah... I'm pretty sure that I attacked you not so long ago, and you ran to your group like you didn't care at all. Wasn't some half hearted light attack either, I meant it! You hurt my feelings pretty bad. Sad times :(

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Woah.... Woaah... I'm pretty sure that I attacked you not so long ago, and you ran to your group like you didn't care at all. Wasn't some half hearted light attack either, I meant it! You hurt my feelings pretty bad. Sad times :(

Man, I am so sorry :( I promise I will give you all the attention you rightfully deserve from now on.. ;)

Edited by Tillalarrien on December 12, 2016 9:02PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Argh I had that song stuck in my head all day ffs damn you karma.

In other news, I'm breaking up with you. I set my gankmonkey's home campaign to Azura's cause there are only so many quest-geared newbies I can 2-shot before the boredom kicks in and I go suicide in the zerg (or on overly tanky DKs lolol).

You're obviously welcome to provide me with more easily identifiable targets in AS ;)
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Breaking up? and just before Xmas!!!! how evil :s

Im in Azura at times and see a fair bit of former/present Bwb players.
    Edited by Dral_Shady on December 14, 2016 6:24AM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Isnt it funny how solutions sound so simple yet no improvements were done in 2,5 years?
    I get it, ZOS has a lot on the plate at all times.. still, giving some attention to pvp wouldnt hurt :(

Edited by Tillalarrien on December 14, 2016 6:16PM
  • Tzadik
    Tzadik
    Lol I see that nothing has changed in BwB in half a year :p
    Ebonheart Pact - PC EU
    Hasidic Chant - magicka templar
    Na Nach - magicka nightblade sap tank
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzadik wrote: »
    Lol I see that nothing has changed in BwB in half a year :p

It's not the same without you :'(
  • Tzadik
    Tzadik
    Coming back on this weekend ;)

Won a court case :smiley: and bought a good computer -> with an actual graphic card :wink:

#slavlife
    Ebonheart Pact - PC EU
    Hasidic Chant - magicka templar
    Na Nach - magicka nightblade sap tank
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Tzaaadiiik! :DD weebee :)