Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Day 37 ,i still have no idea who was the AD emp,really ,i didn't saw it around or in chat and at the moment AD lost emp he left campain,well,thanks to it i was in top 10 so i got some gold :'D

make me emp
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    AD is just loads of new players being ordered around by solos/experienced players.

There's loads of clueless new players on every alliance. So yes, having puglords makes all the difference atm^^

BVMIBPq.jpg

New EP Tictacs. Confuse the hell outta the enemy.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »
    Day 37 ,i still have no idea who was the AD emp,really ,i didn't saw it around or in chat and at the moment AD lost emp he left campain,well,thanks to it i was in top 10 so i got some gold :'D
    make me emp

Play MOAR!!
    Anyway had no freaking idea who the emp was anyway. Not even sure if he played the times I was on or sorry to say was just another "AD".
    Edited by Dral_Shady on December 1, 2016 6:28AM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Angi wrote: »
    make me emp

Play MOAR!!
    Anyway had no freaking idea who the emp was anyway. Not even sure if he played the times I was on or sorry to say was just another "AD".

Ah dont worry. no need to remember all the names - given nighcaps dont seem to be stopping i think we can expect a dynasty of 1day AD emps :) they had a new one this morning xD
    Edited by Tillalarrien on December 1, 2016 9:10AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Play MOAR!!

There were some ADs complaining in zone that he didn't interacted with them, and i never saw him, but he had a massive amount of AP ,the second in leaderscore was super far away in AP than him.
    Edited by Angi on December 1, 2016 2:43PM

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the campaign stays this active, I'll be grand overlord alliance rank by about level 30.... AP has never come so easily! Keep up the zergs!
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wht's going with AD nightcapping everynight....
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    I'll be grand overlord alliance rank by about level 30....

Sadly, with recent xp buffs Sergeant is as much as you'll get unless you bring some 500k repair kits :D
    Edited by Ufretin on December 2, 2016 12:38AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    da fudge, seriously whappen to bwb recently, come join me n mr. civello killing proctatoes in tf....

dc bring no siege then refuse to enter keeps and i sure thats the same on other alliances, try hard with try hards or make youtube vids like the great andy s and boast on this thread like a total noob about killing ppl that got their gear in quests.

bwb is a sad story now..

Try hards keep up the good work u make urselves look like total noobcakes chillin here. A few dc kill hards went ad to help balance. Seriously tho leave it as a noob campaign and stop flogging a dead horse like there is some kinda competition here.

blackwater died after 1.6 i just like training noobs for vet pvp...

and lol that daedric order bounty for former bwb pros, we r in trueflame ***, come get us, seems u chumps missed the boat.

ps. i drink ur tears
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    I saw velidreth and grothdarr on bwb couple times this week. I know just one method how you can use monster sets in bwb - take it from bank after hitting 50 lvl inside the campain. But this sets seems to be used here too often. Is there some exploit? I don't want to know how, just yes or no?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

and lol that daedric order bounty for former bwb pros, we r in trueflame ***, come get us, seems u chumps missed the boat.

I think you missed the point. Its all in good fun and we even had people asking to get on the bounty or complaining they werent ;). Im not sure why you are calling yourself a pro though?

As for the BwB change I think its a nice change after for so long having to fight the same 30 ppl over and over. As for noobs in realms. They are in all 3 realms and it can be funny to watch them sometimes
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    I saw velidreth and grothdarr on bwb couple times this week. I know just one method how you can use monster sets in bwb - take it from bank after hitting 50 lvl inside the campain. But this sets seems to be used here too often. Is there some exploit? I don't want to know how, just yes or no?

As far as I know it was possible to get some monstersets at lvl 45 in the past but dont know and havent noticed grothdarr/veli dmg myself.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    dc bring no siege then refuse to enter keeps

Oo get in your fallout shelters ppl! The END is here!!
    Rav just made a jab towards DC!!!
  • some_randomer2
    da fudge, seriously whappen to bwb recently, come join me n mr. civello killing proctatoes in tf....

dc bring no siege then refuse to enter keeps and i sure thats the same on other alliances, try hard with try hards or make youtube vids like the great andy s and boast on this thread like a total noob about killing ppl that got their gear in quests.

bwb is a sad story now..

Try hards keep up the good work u make urselves look like total noobcakes chillin here. A few dc kill hards went ad to help balance. Seriously tho leave it as a noob campaign and stop flogging a dead horse like there is some kinda competition here.

blackwater died after 1.6 i just like training noobs for vet pvp...

ps. i drink ur tears

Of all the flavours, u chose salty.

From all the comments I see here, I think it's best u stay on TF too.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dc bring no siege then refuse to enter keeps

Oo get in your fallout shelters ppl! The END is here!!
    Rav just made a jab towards DC!!!

DC have been infiltrated by Hellsing and LD spies, no doubt. :D
    On a serious note, it's ram ram ram on every alliance these days, haven't seen any of those new players use a stone treb yet...
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭

Before one tamriel and after they did 100% chance of monster helm drops you could with a non vet char join a group leaded by a vet player and do the dungeon so it dropped you a helm not matter your level (you could do it at level 20 and get a monster helm from that level) as long the crown was in vet player's head. But that only worked for 1 piece of set,not for shoulder ofc, but once you get level 45 you could do the pledges,so also you could get in non vet the 2 pieces but from level 45 to 50 ,below 45 only the helm.

Not sure if still working,i never did it so im talking about what other players told me so not sure if it was 100% like i said.

P.S: sorry for my english :'(

• StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    No, it doesn't work. You can't enter vet dungeon before 50 lvl and can't get helmet in normal.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know just one method how you can use monster sets in bwb - take it from bank after hitting 50 lvl inside the campain.

I tried this once on a BwB char, borrowed gold cp160 gear including Kena set from my main. Overall stats were still worse than at lvl49 with battle-leveling though. So I just leave BwB immediately after hitting lvl50 nowadays.
  • Ferrofluid
    Ferrofluid
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I know just one method how you can use monster sets in bwb - take it from bank after hitting 50 lvl inside the campain.

I tried this once on a BwB char, borrowed gold cp160 gear including Kena set from my main. Overall stats were still worse than at lvl49 with battle-leveling though. So I just leave BwB immediately after hitting lvl50 nowadays.

That's why you have to get emp for when you level out :P
    a.k.a. Aps
  • some_randomer2
    I tried to reason with the nightcappers, but seemed to get the following replies

1.People should be able to play when they want
    2.Tactics
    3.I am a butthurt EP/DC (Though I have been playing AD longer than all of them)
    4. I am being an arsehole for imposing my will on others

They especially didn't like when I told them to go PVE......on PVE! Instead they inisted on wanting to PVE where you are supposed to PVP.

Well all I can say is apologies for thr constant AD nightcapping but there is little that can be done about it.
  • stombrewerb16_ESO
    stombrewerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to reason with the nightcappers, but seemed to get the following replies

2.Tactics

They especially didn't like when I told them to go PVE......on PVE! Instead they inisted on wanting to PVE where you are supposed to PVP.

Well all I can say is apologies for thr constant AD nightcapping but there is little that can be done about it.

I want to apologise to you for my tone in the AD zone chat discussion (it became more a shouting match than anything) on the topic. It was immature of me and did not help the discussion any.

Checking back in this topic, it appears you have had a change of heart on nightcapping, from something that the AD had to endure for months and that EP and DC should be enduring with good grace now that AD is having it their way. That said, I do understand why nightcapping is detrimental to the overall campaign. At any time during a day, no one likes to arrive in a map where there's nothing left to capture (or hardly anything left to defend and no one to defend it with). Such experiences are likely to turn people away from putting in an effort in the campaign.

Also, I do get the PvP vs PvE argument - ie that when population is low during the night, a lot of the capping is basically PvE. That doesn't mean that the people who play at night want to do PvE, but it is often the choice they are left with (makes you wonder why just one faction has the nightowls, though) if they are going to have any sort of action in BwB.

The trouble is how do you control a random gathering of people who wants to play a game at the times of day that they choose, in order to make for good action for all. Short version: you can't. People want to play when they can, not by appointment or permission by other players. This is not what you intend it to sound like when you try to convince people that nightcapping is a bad idea, but that's how it comes across - that you want to control when people play. That's when the accusation of elitism and butthurt starts coming. Everyone wants their share of the cake whenever they can have it, and if they are told that they can't, birds will inevitably be flipped.

In a campaign where there, for obvious reasons, will be a lot of players coming and going all the time, trying to create overall ground rules for all will be a near impossible task. Letting it devolve to a shouting match (I will take part of the blame for that today) in order to make people see your point, will only make it harder. This is one of the cases where one must be content with carefully trying to bring people around to your point of view (which does make sense in a broader picture), while realizing that getting all aboard will not be possible.

For my own part, I play during the afternoon and around midnight on weekdays, and around the clock on weekends. I'm not part of the nightcappers except during the latter. Afternoons are generally more frantic and fun than the middle of the night. But I do want to do BwB in the middle of the night as well. As do quite a few others. Regardless of it being PvP or PvDoor, as I see someone referring to it as. And that's where the "being told when we can play" bit starts to grate.

Players invest their times in games as they see fit. When being told that their investment was not a good thing, it is easy for them to resent that. To avoid that resentment, the message needs to be brought across very carefully. Heck, you'd almost need a script.

Anyway again, I am sorry for contributing to making it a shouting match and will strive to do better in the future. I also hope you can see the point of view that everyone wants to play when they are able to and feel like it, and that you will have to accommodate that somehow when trying to convince people that nightcapping isn't good overall (although, neither is capping more or less the entire map at any time of day).

My fifteen cents,

Livia Soapstone
    Ok, who aggroed? I did? Never! I wouldn't. I swear.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

2.Tactics

Well Ive tried similar in the past with EP nightcappers and gotten somewhat similar responses hehe.
    No need for apologies. I think everyone knows its only a fraction of the faction that Nightcaps and often its "nonames" (people you dont see during normal hours).
    It would however be good if they could restrict upon themselves some kinda of rules. Not so long ago a small group of good DC players were nightcapping (for a short period) and although I got a little pissy on them on the forum, I respect alot that they had a rule to only do inner keep ring.
    It may be too much to ask them :D and they seem to be raging. Why Im not calling it nightcapping but ragecapping.
    Edited by Dral_Shady on December 3, 2016 1:51PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this morning when i came, i was wondering for how long this'd go on. for last 2 campaigns, i'd assemble a group in morning and try to recover a few keeps back. By afternoon we'll have at least home keeps and possibly chal or roe.
    And then you defend it till evening/ night. And again in morning same scene.

This morning i decided, *** it. Not gonna do this *** anymore and the same feelings were shared by many of DC- brothers and their sisters. Dont know what is going on in EP side, but i'm sure they feel the same. Today i clearly told in zone that there is no point evern trying to keep of def the keeps, since 50+ AD zerg will be coming your way.

So for now i'm done feeding AP there, gonna lvl out my chrs and go into Prcofested CP Campaigns.

This is so over.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    :'(

From zonechat I know some of the EP feel the same. Think its mostly the newer ones though.
    All I can say is that there is a timelimit on this and power will shift once more. Its not more than what 4 weeks? some wrote this campaign was becoming an EP buff campaign and look where we are now :D
    If you dont have fun in Bwb then take a break and come back later. I play some vet too but honestly Bwb is so much better where you getting decent fights without 0.5 sec procfest deaths.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    ilander wrote: »
    Maybe its a bit premature but i'd like to congratulate the reds on turning BwB into a buff campaign which has only ever happened on NA before from what i read in the forums.

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    What's up with this BWB poplocked stuff, are those all new players brought by the free weekend?
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    This morning i decided, *** it. Not gonna do this *** anymore and the same feelings were shared by many of DC- brothers and their sisters. Dont know what is going on in EP side, but i'm sure they feel the same. Today i clearly told in zone that there is no point evern trying to keep of def the keeps, since 50+ AD zerg will be coming your way.

Exactly. This morning I advised against taking back KC/Farra in zone. Was fun to camp our own gates for AD trying to get to the skyshards. Plus, having max emp/scroll/keep buffs further disgraces those scrubs still losing every fight unless they outnumber the enemy 10:1.
    Without exaggerating, those new AD are the worst players I've encountered in more than a year of BwB. My current toon is lvl20 (level being the only indicator for noobs to rate a player's skill) and I don't have any fearsome reputation for being small-scale/1vX elite, yet still every lone AD I met ran away from me (or cloaked, as 50% of them are NBs) without even trying to fight back. Took 16 of them to capture an undefended resource...

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No need to apologise. You could point those guys to this thread though :p

Edited by Ufretin on December 3, 2016 4:23PM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    #zergicorder #killingbwb

ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    So for now i'm done feeding AP there, gonna lvl out my chrs and go into Prcofested CP Campaigns.
    This is so over.

Just distance yourself a bit and make sure you have fun :) no use getting frustrated over it!
    Edited by Tillalarrien on December 4, 2016 4:27PM
  • some_randomer2
    So that's who the Daedric Order are.....

Anyways, just saw u for first time Dral