Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• some_randomer2
    Puglord is someone who leads the group of randoms.

Lately, this vet group running around on non-vet....is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we leave thay style of play out of BWB?
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Lately, this vet group running around on non-vet....is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we leave thay style of play out of BWB?

What vet group?
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • some_randomer2
    Fodore wrote: »

What vet group?

That EP group, not DO or the usual EP players, the ones who spam caltrops I think and use about 50 camps -_-
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

What vet group?

That EP group, not DO or the usual EP players, the ones who spam caltrops I think and use about 50 camps -_-

ZergingOrder? I didn't think they were vet, or is it some othe group I didn't realise we're playing?
    After that who cares?
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

If Puglord is only a leader then we had a few of them in the last weeks in DC: Umpa, Sherth, Dennis, Ares, Coco...

• ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭

RAY!!!! You came on

Lol yeah man. Someone had to stand up for the newbies[/quote]

We're reaching new lvls of humour in this thread: Ray standing up for all those new players he normally trashtalks and scares away in any faction's zone. You must be ZOS' pride and joy on any given day. There's hope for everyone if bullies of your caliber can blossom so gracefully for a forum's thread cameo. You must have changed a lot in the last months. Nice to hear.

Immana take a break from all this nonsense... but this thread has given me so much joy over the years that I think I might consider coming back at some point just to read up on how these glorious players have made Cyrodiil great again. Don't forget your 2017 top ten! I look forward to that one more piece of comedy out of you lot next year. Cheers.

eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »
    I know you don't like me...

Hey, did you know I in fact spoke in your defense when the issue of alliance-hopping was being discussed back then in DO? This only started much later when you rage-whispered me and some guildies for unknown reasons, probably for violating sections of the duelists' code of honor we weren't aware of. I actually wrote this post (about being tolerant of other players prefering different playstyles) with you in mind
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3508418/#Comment_3508418
    so it's kind of funny you'd finally join this forum because of another post of mine totally unrelated to you :D
    I've removed you from my ignore list for now, in case you want to continue this discussion in private without further insults.
    About the post you're replying to: Just browse my previous posts on this thread. You'll notice I usually have a weakness for newbies (unless they're completely unwilling to learn/improve/listen to advice and insist on making the same mistakes time and again) and I don't spare EP/DC either (AD just had the highest pop those last few weeks): https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3545809/#Comment_3545809 ;)

• some_randomer2
    Why DC.....why bow down to your EP overlords?

Top tip : Ash and Alesswell are more important than roe :) Don't expect us to stop EP emp everytime u decide to go full r.e.tard
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 20, 2016 5:20PM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    ZergingOrder? I didn't think they were vet, or is it some othe group I didn't realise we're playing?

Zergic* Order

Man I was so nice to you, you can at least get the spelling right :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • some_randomer2

Zergic* Order

Now that you are here, who is this skeleton group?
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »

RAY!!!! You came on

Lol yeah man. Someone had to stand up for the newbies

We're reaching new lvls of humour in this thread: Ray standing up for all those new players he normally trashtalks and scares away in any faction's zone. You must be ZOS' pride and joy on any given day. There's hope for everyone if bullies of your caliber can blossom so gracefully for a forum's thread cameo. You must have changed a lot in the last months. Nice to hear.

Immana take a break from all this nonsense... but this thread has given me so much joy over the years that I think I might consider coming back at some point just to read up on how these glorious players have made Cyrodiil great again. Don't forget your 2017 top ten! I look forward to that one more piece of comedy out of you lot next year. Cheers.

[/quote]

lol I like this... I was hoping for some fan of mine to comment. unfortunately I don't recognize your name :) .... Anyway... Just so you know, I don't bully newbies. Yeah I trashtalk a lot. all in good fun and trolls (and you guys take the bait :smile: )... But I don't bully newbies :smile: ... I've actually helped so many new players, believe it or not, but whatever, I'm not here to put up an innocent front, cause I'm not XD lol ... And generally, the players I give crap to are the same players that give crap to me ;) (so it's their own fault for speaking up if they're new) I only give what I get, baby

Also, I'm not in bwb anymore, so this glorious player won't be there ;)
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I know you don't like me...

Hey, did you know I in fact spoke in your defense when the issue of alliance-hopping was being discussed back then in DO? This only started much later when you rage-whispered me and some guildies for unknown reasons, probably for violating sections of the duelists' code of honor we weren't aware of. I actually wrote this post (about being tolerant of other players prefering different playstyles) with you in mind
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3508418/#Comment_3508418
    so it's kind of funny you'd finally join this forum because of another post of mine totally unrelated to you :D
    I've removed you from my ignore list for now, in case you want to continue this discussion in private without further insults.
    About the post you're replying to: Just browse my previous posts on this thread. You'll notice I usually have a weakness for newbies (unless they're completely unwilling to learn/improve/listen to advice and insist on making the same mistakes time and again) and I don't spare EP/DC either (AD just had the highest pop those last few weeks): https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3545809/#Comment_3545809 ;)

Okay. So in your first sentence, you bring up reasons as to why I left DO... At the end of the day, you don't like me, and that's fine. Half of BwB doesn't XD keep it like that, I thrive on the hate <3 ... If I 'rage whispered you' i'm pretty sure I said what my issue was so I don't think that 'for unknown reasons' should be apropriate... I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about though tbh, but I assume it's me getting annoyed that either you guys would only zerg me but run when 1v1... Cause I remember that happening a lot after I left DO... or it's just me getting annoyed that you guys zerged me, period... Cause also, I wasn't going to attack any DO members, and that's when I started messing your raids up (hashtag FLEX) - and that's when Tilly started calling me 'AD's number one distraction'. (That stuck with me, btw, Tilly XD)

Now getting back to the main issue at hand here... I didn't jump in to forums because of a post that wasn't related to me, I jumped in because you're questioning 'new' players :/... I'm pretty sure I emphasized and quoted that so many times in my debut forums post. and like I said, I wasn't trying to mean anything personal, so if you feel insulted, I apologise... kind of...

But if you want to say that the post is about 'being tolerant of other players...' then my point still stands, your post still points to new players, regardless...

Keep in mind, I'm not trying to be rude or insulting, just stepping up as a voice for those new players not reading this, despite what that ness1 guy says XD ... If it seems like i'm being rude somewhere, be open minded towards the fact that it could very well be banter
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »

RAY!!!! You came on

Lol yeah man. Someone had to stand up for the newbies

lol I like this... I was hoping for some fan of mine to comment. unfortunately I don't recognize your name :) .... Anyway... Just so you know, I don't bully newbies. Yeah I trashtalk a lot. all in good fun and trolls (and you guys take the bait :smile: )... But I don't bully newbies :smile: ... I've actually helped so many new players, believe it or not, but whatever, I'm not here to put up an innocent front, cause I'm not XD lol ... And generally, the players I give crap to are the same players that give crap to me ;) (so it's their own fault for speaking up if they're new) I only give what I get, baby

Also, I'm not in bwb anymore, so this glorious player won't be there ;)[/quote]

Not sure what happened to the quote here btw
  • some_randomer2
    I seen u for first time MelemB XD

Focus the templars :) just a tip
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

Zergic* Order

Now that you are here, who is this skeleton group?

Its that vet group. DG or something (I dont know their name)
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    I seen u for first time MelemB XD

Focus the templars :) just a tip

Yeah I should do this XD In the last days I was wondering if I should use this addon where u can focus someone, needs to find out the name. And I recently bought myself a gaming mouse... never used such a thing before and still trying to get used to it >.<
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Im not into fancy mice myself. Bought a Razer diamondback back in 2005 which lasted till 6 months ago (scroll button was bye bye) and then bought another diamondback. Tried a Naga a few years back. Lasted 30 min. Was way to complicated for me :D
  • some_randomer2
    Is this a bad time to mention I use a PS3 controller?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

ohh damn you serious? hehe Im a completly handicapped in controllers and never owned a console. But it seems to work for you :smiley: Im a KB+mouse player for life
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Zergic* Order

Very sorry my good sir, I shall send you a sweet roll as a token of my shame and repentance
    After that who cares?
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Im not into fancy mice myself. Bought a Razer diamondback back in 2005 which lasted till 6 months ago (scroll button was bye bye) and then bought another diamondback. Tried a Naga a few years back. Lasted 30 min. Was way to complicated for me :D

Man I could not survive without the naga, I tried using my keyboard for abilities and I think it's safe to say I won't be trying that one again...
    After that who cares?
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait wot? I might have a go with the steam controller I will hopefully get at christmas
    After that who cares?
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it amusing that everyone believe that we are just ***, trashtalking everyone and not respecting other playstyles
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with disrespecting other ppls playstyles if those playstyles have something to be disrespected for. And if we are talking about that post from @Ufretin, i just want to say that if you have to make a post explaining why a playstyle shouldnt be disrespected theres probably something it can be disrepected for xD
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    What's a Ray Dm? Who does this keyboard warrior think he is? It's a good job he isn't in BwB anymore or I would show him the underside of my boot.

#RaygotkickedfromDO
    Edited by Alphaa on December 21, 2016 3:27AM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    What's a Ray Dm? Who does this keyboard warrior think he is? It's a good job he isn't in BwB anymore or I would show him the underside of my boot.

#RaygotkickedfromDO

Just so everyone knows, Alpha has a character named 'Alpha Dm' cause he's a fan boi
    Edited by Ray Dm on December 21, 2016 6:31AM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

#RaygotkickedfromDO

Just so everyone knows, Alpha has a character named 'Alpha Dm' cause he's a fan boi

And that lead to one of most hilarious moments when a random called him out on it in zone:
    "You are a faker! You arent a real Ray!"
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭

#RaygotkickedfromDO

And that lead to one of most hilarious moments when a random called him out on it in zone:
    "You are a faker! You arent a real Ray!"

lol XD that's funny
  • some_randomer2
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Man I could not survive without the naga, I tried using my keyboard for abilities and I think it's safe to say I won't be trying that one again...

I just download some plugin that aloows the PC to read the controller, so I didn't even need to buy a steam one.

But yeah, I know how some of the 'PC master race' love taking the *** out of controllers.

What doesn't help is half the features don't work once in 'Gamepad' mode. It'a been stuck at Beta for god knows how long.

Zenimax can't even fix bigger issues so I'm not expecting anything further tbh.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

\o/ You reminded me that ages ago I once bought a PC controller because I was a consollero until then and couldn't handle the keyboard as good as a contoller. I went to the stellar and digged deep, installed Joytokey and tried to play with it again this morning. Wow, what a horror o.O maybe I didn't distribute the functions properly but I couldn't handle the controller in ESO as efficient as my MMO trust gxt mouse... Razer is trash, my brother bought a keyboard and mouse of razer and I had to contact seller to replace it thrice within a year!

Haha, can I ask why AD handed the red scroll over to EP this morning? What was the deal?