Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    its official !!!! blackwater is now a Haderus training campaign to get total scrubs emp.... RIP blackwater, 1.5 we miss you

Zone chat says you were asking the guy in 1st place to drop out so that you (being in 2nd place) could get emp. Who on Haderus called you a total training scrub so that i can sort them out?!?! (remember there's no naming and shaming policy though)

BwB looking pretty good from time to time at the moment. Sure we miss the excitement of 1.5 but we shouldn't be looking to the past when there seems to be a lot of new, interested blood coming to all the factions from the free weekend and subsequent sale.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Syrana wrote: »
    there was no emp at this time.. and its diff if factions team up. and siege diff sides to dethron.. then 5ep and 10 ad sieging right next to each other and dont attack lel ..dont get me wrong we got our fun :DDD and making good ap on dc side..
    still pretty sad

You'll find BwB is nothing like any of the other servers. It has basically been held together by the same core of players for months with many people coming and going in that time (and not ever coming back!) This means that in the middle of a fight, you can see someone fighting for the opposite faction who was just with your faction defending the same keep they're now attacking.

A lot of the regular blues rolled yellows to make things more even but at the same time, there are a lot of reds running yellow chars just now and seem to be leading small to medium pug groups so it depends who is playing at the time as to who's gonna focus on who. It is more about who you know, not what side you're on (even more than on the vet servers where we're seeing a lot of people faction hopping out of boredom.)

Through the summer up to about this time last year, it was pretty much a mafioso style emp swap routine between the reds and the blues amongst a few "privileged" players and this was only really broken by a certain late night yellow pvp guild coming along and nightcapping the map for weeks and weeks.

After that, the blues pretty much dominated the map up until 5 or 6 weeks ago so you were actually lucky to arrive for your holiday from real pvp when there was actually some competition and equality in the sides!

Learn to BwB! Its a whole new kettle of fish.

• some_randomer2
    ilander wrote: »
    there was no emp at this time.. and its diff if factions team up. and siege diff sides to dethron.. then 5ep and 10 ad sieging right next to each other and dont attack lel ..dont get me wrong we got our fun :DDD and making good ap on dc side..
    still pretty sad

You'll find BwB is nothing like any of the other servers. It has basically been held together by the same core of players for months with many people coming and going in that time (and not ever coming back!) This means that in the middle of a fight, you can see someone fighting for the opposite faction who was just with your faction defending the same keep they're now attacking.

A lot of the regular blues rolled yellows to make things more even but at the same time, there are a lot of reds running yellow chars just now and seem to be leading small to medium pug groups so it depends who is playing at the time as to who's gonna focus on who. It is more about who you know, not what side you're on (even more than on the vet servers where we're seeing a lot of people faction hopping out of boredom.)

Through the summer up to about this time last year, it was pretty much a mafioso style emp swap routine between the reds and the blues amongst a few "privileged" players and this was only really broken by a certain late night yellow pvp guild coming along and nightcapping the map for weeks and weeks.

After that, the blues pretty much dominated the map up until 5 or 6 weeks ago so you were actually lucky to arrive for your holiday from real pvp when there was actually some competition and equality in the sides!

Oh yeah, AD never had more than 1 bar for about 6 weeks straight. The concept of even numbers baffles me.

The free to play weekend meant we actually have numbers now. All we need is someone patient enough to teach new players.

And a guild....we desperately need a guild. The closest thing we have is the fluffy bunnies.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    thought my 2 day reign was quite productive, with help from some friends and random groups the map was mostly yellow with good defence and it came to the point where blues and reds decided to attack each other instead of focusing AD.
    Edited by Victimize on April 27, 2017 1:05AM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that never happens otherwise, you should feel proud of yourself for creating such a unique situation.

Edited by Scamh on November 27, 2016 8:33AM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a colorful perspective on things, Ill give you that. :p

That summer was the best PvP BwB ever had. Just went totally downhill after IC and then Orsinium, sadly. How much time do you guys spend at the crafting station nowadays? Or do you all just bank your gear and reroll the same spec over and over?
    Edited by Valencer on November 27, 2016 9:27AM
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

You have a colorful perspective on things, Ill give you that. :p

That summer was the best PvP BwB ever had. Just went totally downhill after IC and then Orsinium, sadly. How much time do you guys spend at the crafting station nowadays? Or do you all just bank your gear and reroll the same spec over and over?

I'd be calling it a different perspective rather than a colourful perspective. Yes, that summer was great for non-vet pvp but i stand by what i said and if it wasn't for the naming and shaming policy on these forums i would name some names (and i've even probably got some screenshots from that long ago) to back up what i'm saying.

Let's just say i watched numerous reds and blues artificially generating ticks amongst themselves at resources and outposts to get to the top of the table and i'm quite sure you were 100% aware of it even if you didn't take any part.
    That's the reason i said what i said about "privileged" people and If you want to deny that this happened at all then i don't mind but honestly, don't shout out when you only half know what i'm talking about (you've used quite a colourful perspective to work out what you wanted to say relative to my comment though, 10/10)

Personally, i've not re-rolled any characters in the last 20 months and i'm still a regular on bwb because it is a lot less zergy and proctato-ish than any of the other servers but yes, there are serial bwb players who prefer the holiday-like pace of bwb relative to tf and reguarly reroll chars on their accts.

• Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    still pretty sad

Oh yeah, AD never had more than 1 bar for about 6 weeks straight. The concept of even numbers baffles me.

The free to play weekend meant we actually have numbers now. All we need is someone patient enough to teach new players.

And a guild....we desperately need a guild. The closest thing we have is the fluffy bunnies.

Fluffybunbies are the most fun I've had for ages :)
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Victimize wrote: »
    its official !!!! blackwater is now a Haderus training campaign to get total scrubs emp.... RIP blackwater, 1.5 we miss you

I thought my 2 day reign was quite productive, with help from some friends and random groups the map was mostly yellow with good defence and it came to the point where blues and reds decided to attack each other instead of focusing AD :D .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. also, hahahahahahaha! And some more. You were such a weakling. Do yourself a favour and quit bragging nonsense. Your name was and remains unknown.
    eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »

I thought my 2 day reign was quite productive, with help from some friends and random groups the map was mostly yellow with good defence and it came to the point where blues and reds decided to attack each other instead of focusing AD :D .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. also, hahahahahahaha! And some more. You were such a weakling. Do yourself a favour and quit bragging nonsense. Your name was and remains unknown.

You, my dude, need to calm down.
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Fodore wrote: »
    still pretty sad

Fluffy Bunnies shall Prevail!!!!
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Another nightcap by AD last night. I've never seen 30 ADs zerging at 2 am in a non-vet. Have you guys organised yourselves from the NA server perhaps? PvDoor must be so much fun, I gotta try that, 'cause evidently I'm missing out. If that's the case, maybe our guildies should organise a trip to visit you guys back. Same exact M.O. Afterall, we all have 8 slots we can use for new toons on the NA server. See you soon, peeps.

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    still pretty sad

What's your ign?
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Another nightcap by AD last night. I've never seen 30 ADs zerging at 2 am in a non-vet. Have you guys organised yourselves from the NA server perhaps? PvDoor must be so much fun, I gotta try that, 'cause evidently I'm missing out. If that's the case, maybe our guildies should organise a trip to visit you guys back. Same exact M.O. Afterall, we all have 8 slots we can use for new toons on the NA server. See you soon, peeps.

Ah *** off, AD don't nightcao for months on end. Constant nightcapping from DC and EP. Then when the nightcappers start from AD, you complain?

Karma's a ***
  • some_randomer2
    still pretty sad

What's your ign?

This is Nemesis/Dyslexia
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    still pretty sad

What's your ign?

This is Nemesis/Dyslexia

Eyy, I'm Lucina
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    still pretty sad

What's your ign?

This is Nemesis/Dyslexia

Eyy, I'm Lucina

Oh hello, though u were chinx, or is that still u?
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭

Ah *** off, AD don't nightcao for months on end. Constant nightcapping from DC and EP. Then when the nightcappers start from AD, you complain?

Karma's a ***

AD hasn't nightcapped for months? Hahahahahahaha... this thread keeps being hilarious. In EP our own ppl ask not to nightcap, we must be the only ones telling our players not to. And lately when EP and DC nightcap, it's usually not a massive zerg, but a 4 ppl skeleton crew. Although DC last Summer.. coughs* blob

• some_randomer2

Karma's a ***

AD hasn't nightcapped for months? Hahahahahahaha... this thread keeps being hilarious. In EP our own ppl ask not to nightcap, we must be the only ones telling our players not to. And lately when EP and DC nightcap, it's usually not a massive zerg, but a 4 ppl skeleton crew. Although DC last Summer.. coughs* blob

Ad started nightcapping about a week ago, before that we didn't even have two bars. We didnt have a single scroll for a month straight and having our home keeps was a rarity.

How do u think we felt? Like I said, Karma.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    still pretty sad

What's your ign?

This is Nemesis/Dyslexia

Eyy, I'm Lucina

Oh hello, though u were chinx, or is that still u?

Na, Chinx is another person
    After that who cares?
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭

All those rage whispers and even mail say otherwise. Since when did the truth become nonsense?

You seem upset, I'm always here if you need a shoulder to cry on....

Also talking about names who even are you? Why would I care if I am "known"? Especially from a guy I haven't even seen in game. Too much salt is bad for your health btw :p
    Edited by Victimize on November 29, 2016 3:07AM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    All 3 factions nightcaps sadly and as history has proven in this thread it doesnt help complaining about it.
    And if its the same crew as some of them I met saturday morning then I sure as hell understand why they keep to PVDing instead of pvping <3:wink:
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Generic bwb thread comment structure:

Another nightcap by <insert any faction except your own> tonight. <Insert a pvdoor joke>. <Insert lol/:DDDDD/lmao/hahahaha>.
    Ep are gay tanks, dc are zerg surfers, ad are gankers. <Insert random bragging>. Smiley face
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on November 29, 2016 12:18PM
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Another nightcap by <insert any faction except your own> tonight. <Insert a pvdoor joke>. <Insert lol/:DDDDD/lmao/hahahaha>.
    Ep are gay tanks, dc are zerg surfers, ad are gankers. <Insert random bragging>. Smiley face

<Insert Putin Meme>
    Edited by Alphaa on November 30, 2016 12:19AM
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    [
    Alphaa wrote: »

<Insert Putin Meme>

<Insert Taylor Swift Meme>

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <insert @Wrobel Meme>
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Stop <inserting> and go back to being generic plys!
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I am relatively new to PvP and I have to say I love BwB. It's so dynamic :D That is except for this week ;p AD are really good this week, I take my hat off to you! Can you tell me how you did this this time? Is it guild team play, teamspeak or something else...? Would like to see you play one day, this is amazing.

PS: hehe can you tell me, what you thought yesterday when you saw DC taking back scroll XD ? Suprised?
  • some_randomer2
    MelemB wrote: »
    Hi,

I am relatively new to PvP and I have to say I love BwB. It's so dynamic :D That is except for this week ;p AD are really good this week, I take my hat off to you! Can you tell me how you did this this time? Is it guild team play, teamspeak or something else...? Would like to see you play one day, this is amazing.

PS: hehe can you tell me, what you thought yesterday when you saw DC taking back scroll XD ? Suprised?

Ad are normally garbage, last I know there are only the fluffy bunnies who use TS.

Unless something dramatic has happened in my three day absence. We don't have a guild either. AD is just loads of new players being ordered around by solos/experienced players.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is just loads of new players being ordered around by solos/experienced players.

There's loads of clueless new players on every alliance. So yes, having puglords makes all the difference atm^^

BVMIBPq.jpg