Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think one of the biggest problem in PVP actually is the fact that random groups are dead. We see that in non vet and in vet campaigns.
    Because leaders dont want to lead anymore. We have groups of solo players. That's why "strategic part" is dead.
    They (solo players) are all waiting for a group to attack somewhere to solo beside.

When you try to lead a group, only noobs join it and it's a real pain to lead. So you dont want to lead, you leave and you solo too after that.
    That's a pure vicious circle.

I hope this will change soon.
    Edited by Xarc on December 22, 2017 10:35AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge
    Forgot this thread even existed, I respect you as a player in both PvP and PvE and we have played together in PvE or vs in PvP and got on well, however do not comment on a campaign that you do not partake in.

I led PuGs mostly DC but AD and EP also for 3 years in Baby Blade.

Erm, nothing more I can really say. Except stop spending so much time with Miruku. He is a raging scrub.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @xarcus
    Firstly never diss me in zone or you get guild kick and friend list kick, @houligan found out the hard way too... But I totally agree however that in baby PvP there is only so long you can last before you get 'burnt out' leading. Most are not willing to take the crown to lead even just to help themselves have fun.You and I led on and off on all 3 factions for 3 years, brought passion and taught people how to lead.

No others did this, hence why BwB is dead now and just a bunch of newbies vs trolls and emp farmers.

Eidted coz its called Kyne now LoL, no one cares about Kyne, @GinaZOS tell zeniscrubs to rename it Blackwater Blade.
    Edited by raviour on January 5, 2018 3:27PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No comment.

Wait. Cant let that pass.
    You are bad^^ no matter if we talk about leading or playing.

Do you even have friends left in bwb? Seems to me that everyone who knows and played with you 6+ months cant stand you^^

And duel me you coward. Instead of doing battlegrounds with 4 men premades in nonvet i can teach you to play in a 1v1^^
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dayyymmm
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Rav kicked me out of his life, now i am nothing, an empty space, just a buff kahjiit dude wandering through bwb hoping that one day he will forgive me. The memories of the good times we had together wont stop hurting, please daddy end this suffering @raviour
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess some newer player (who doesn't even know what "BwB" is) will start a "Kyne PC-EU" thread eventually. Then this thread will finally be reserved exclusively for the things that really matter.

So WHO depopulated DC zone in january 2016? Sexy Squad? Luci? or even Ravi himself? Let's sort this out once and for all! ;)
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ultimate_Overlord you can always be near him qhen he streams :trollface:
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    for the things that really matter.

ohoh.. :)

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I guess some newer player (who doesn't even know what "BwB" is) will start a "Kyne PC-EU" thread eventually. Then this thread will finally be reserved exclusively for the things that really matter.

So WHO depopulated DC zone in january 2016? Sexy Squad? Luci? or even Ravi himself? Let's sort this out once and for all! ;)
    oh boy, you drama lover

Well, im the root of all evil. First i destroyed MW, then i depopulated DC zone chat with lies and flames, not to forget that our guild spied for @Valencer and made his nado trains bigger and better, what further depopulated DC zone.

After half the population was gone i killed the rest by letting them jump into lava over and over again.

Sad truth is, that the only ways DC can get emp nowadays is if they ngihtcap or get carried by a sexy squad baby zog :sweat:
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest and best steel tornado trains!
  • some_randomer2
    Where is everyone these days
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA Kyne or EU Viv. Mostly in BGs though.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA Kyne is a joke, loadsa try hards that die easy.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Not one person here cares about NA kyne pal. Now back to the silence.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    LoL @Alphaa big man, sneeze bro.

Hows that 54321 destro proxy zerg going? I see you and Tilly are now making fools of yourselves on Vivec thread instead now.

DO 1st guild to post raid vids on Vivec forum. All are like 'WtF who are these losers posting failed ZS emulation attempts'. Post them in Alliance War thread so more can laugh at you.

Glad I took you there. You were the last seal clubbing / thread spamming guild Kyne EU and the only one since late 2015 till late 2017.

You still not shown me that vid of when your guild group of 5 wiped my 'bought the game last week' PuG of 15 that you bragged so hard to me about in /w. Grow up Jimmy. I like you but chill your beans.

Haha you even getting dissed by worst guild Vivec.

Trust me DO would fit right into the NA Kyne mentality. Read their forum thread, you will see.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    TbH if you look back at the last 2 years of this thread it should be renamed 'Seal clubbing scrubs hate Big Boss Dark Ravi - protector of newbies'.

Praise those prophets that I am mature enough and have experienced enough idiots and good people to be able to laugh all the BS off as compliments.

I went to school a long time ago, and we were much more mature than the same old freaks that spam this thread, even pre-teen.

Grip a get kids and play nicely, dunno what you feel you need to prove but bullying on a forum won't prove anything good about you.

I feel sorry for DO and SS, Xv1ing half decent players on forum coz ya can't 1vx half decent players in Cyro. Hehehehe.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    haha oh man, nostalgia for this thread is hard rn :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaaa
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There must be a reason you can only group with newbies.

I would stop laughing at you on forum if you finaly dueled me. But i guess you are still too scared.
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    **Knock Knock**
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Rav we really appreciate your input, put please stop being awkward with all this kids stuff, i doubt anyone here wants you to be some sort of father-figure for them, its really creepy, some might even say it hints at some sort of parenting complex.
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Rav and overlord bromance still going on 6 months later. Never ending love i guess ^^
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zodiac_ wrote: »
    Rav and overlord bromance still going on 6 months later. Never ending love i guess ^^

its not a bromance.

Its ta daddy-son relationship, even if overlord denies it xD
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    :o
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    push.

someone postet smth in the wrong thread. Pushing this up so its easier to find