Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• some_randomer2
    My best solution to this balance problem is organisation in every faction.. and that is something both AD and DC lacked for a quite a while. It wasnt noticable during summer for all 3 factions were filled with summer players but now its coming into play again.

This is perfect time for somone that knows what he is doing and is willing to put in effort to start guild for all regulars and teach and train them, group toghter all faction leaders and lead groups.
    Right now when you log in and see map full red you think: "ok ill go PvE, I wont bother with that". But if you have a dedicated AvAvA guild it becomes much easier to call in reinforcements.. Guild groups will improve as well, to the point where 8 of u will put up a 20/20 siege and suddenly sieging isnt frustrating anymore, even to the newcomers who get a nice example to follow.

Now im not saying DO or any other ep guild is main reason for red map or winning the campaigns, credit goes to increased numbers of our randoms present in the BwB at most hours of the day. Since we r mostly playing in evenings, with bigger groups only on weekends, we dont have as much of an inpact on map and scoring.
    But one thing organized guilds like that can provide to the faction is to initiate 1st significant push in more troubled times when map is full blue. After randoms see keeps fliping and fights happening they are more inclined to stay. Ofc that happens sooner or later on its own. But better organisation would give you power to make it happen ASAP, and that is what both AD and DC would badly need atm.

Instead we are sitting on red map for 2 days before somone finally decides to dethrone.

Ahem, I can only speak for AD but the good players just got sick and tired of the constant nightcapping and player imbalance and have left the campaign all together.

Also, I've noticed the good DC players who I faced in fights are now mostly EP. But don't quote me on this.

Stupidity doesn't help either. Yesterday, on even numbers for once, EP decided they wanted alessia over Chalman, given that DC had Roe too. So AD ended up having to def Alessia from constant DC and EP zergs.

The DC zerg was specially large with 30+ and EP had about 15.

Oh and I have nothing against zergs....I just don't like mindless zergs.

Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Dont know if it were during evening you mean, but EPs going Alessia were just mindlessly going for APs and fights, just like AD had a few hour earlier at BRK.
  • some_randomer2
    Yeah exactly stupidity....not just by EP by AD too. I was yelling in zone for ages for them to stop bridgefighting.

Then you get bloody DC who got sick of EP zerg.....amd attacked fare since EP had all emp keeps amd brindle. (This was Friday Night I think.

But yeah it was yesterday evening. But AD did try to stop by staying in keep walls....EP kept coming and the bridge fight was initiated at which point the Campaign just dies.
  • KanyeWestTaylorSwift
    Ufretin wrote: »
    274cb133-b453-48ac-83bf-2edfa1d96641.gif

Insightful.

30b228c6-db5d-4105-aa38-bbe0533f3cc5.gif
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    ilander wrote: »
    Primetime Saturday night:

reds: 2 bars = >20 players
    blues: 1bar = (i know they've got 7 or 8 logged in)
    yellows: who knows really.. they're normally blues and reds logging in to feed their horses on an alt...

More campaign death due to pointless domination... the blue emp @ the start of the campaign made sure the blues didn't do what the reds have basically done and flip the map their colour and now there are almost no blues logged in due to the fact that it is a waste of time trying to do anything against 3x the numbers... wtg Pact! .. doesn't seem to matter the time, the domination by either blues or reds is quite apparently killing the campaign even more than it already was.

Haven't seen more than 2 bars in any faction in ages now :/

Maybe its a bit premature but i'd like to congratulate the reds on turning BwB into a buff campaign which has only ever happened on NA before from what i read in the forums.

It was premature or so those 40+ DC at Alew just now showed :p<3
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ep are so bad tbh, when we get a decent group of ad going we wipe the floor with their asses
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »
    Ep are so bad tbh, when we get a decent group of ad going we wipe the floor with their asses

Decent for a beginner, but you can do so much better. Keep at it and some day someone might actually take your bait :#
  • KanyeWestTaylorSwift

5MA1d.gif
  • some_randomer2
    AD are a hit and miss....sometimes really good, sometimes just terrible.

Do any other factions have problems with ppl stealing sieges?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

Lol yea but I guess we atleast should be happy about they are using sieges :D
  • some_randomer2
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Lol yea but I guess we atleast should be happy about they are using sieges :D

The amount of AP I waste for the Dominion.....but then they use seiges on wrong wall, or try killing people with a stone treb.
  • some_randomer2
    So what is this large EP zerg currently around bwb?

Happy coincidence they all suddenly come on early morning I assume?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    So what is this large EP zerg currently around bwb?

Happy coincidence they all suddenly come on early morning I assume?

What time? I had a little random group with 4-5 from around 8-9.30 am gmt+1 to dethrone and there was another small group with same numbers up. Im not on mornings usually cept for weekends and I left right after dethrone.
  • some_randomer2
    Well there was an EP emp throned at about 11am GMT. Last I saw there were 14 EP sieges that took Glade then they went warden.

Since AD was underpopulated. I decided to make the most of it and rode all the way to Warden hoping to get the skyshard behind the gate while EP took scroll.

Too bad EP didn't take it for an hour...then I had to go. No idea what's happening rn.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    They kept going after I left then. Its more of if people make a group and if its succesful they keep going so not a coincidence as such but most times people dont group up mornings really and thus nothing happens.
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    such *** that happens on that camp i never saw ..we play there since like 2 days.. ep and ad sieging together dc keeps lel at 6 in morning where there is no deff ep waiting outside while ad taking keep with 15 ppl ..pretty sad pvp is goin on there :)
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
  • some_randomer2
    Syrana wrote: »
    such *** that happens on that camp i never saw ..we play there since like 2 days.. ep and ad sieging together dc keeps lel at 6 in morning where there is no deff ep waiting outside while ad taking keep with 15 ppl ..pretty sad pvp is goin on there :)

Maybe because DC have emperor? Its one of yhe main reasons factions gang up on u. Or if u have a scroll.
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    there was no emp at this time.. and its diff if factions team up. and siege diff sides to dethron.. then 5ep and 10 ad sieging right next to each other and dont attack lel ..dont get me wrong we got our fun :DDD and making good ap on dc side..
    still pretty sad
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The glorious armies of the Ebonheart Pact assaulting the Gate of Mnem:jWEwAMT.jpg
    1fHT7ei.jpg

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, the map is looking like this at the time :lol: :
    EUJqILA.png
  • some_randomer2
    EUJqILA.png

One time, DC took fare and BB, but as they went for scroll AD took back fare.....the DC zerg tried to siege down the gate again, puzzled as to why it closed.

But this is worse XD
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EUJqILA.png

One time, DC took fare and BB, but as they went for scroll AD took back fare.....the DC zerg tried to siege down the gate again, puzzled as to why it closed.

But this is worse XD

AD took revenge soon after by trying to ram the postern door at Drake :p
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Rem is dubel demege all doors will splinter unda da pressure of rems
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Decent for a beginner, but you can do so much better. Keep at it and some day someone might actually take your bait :#

That made me laugh a little :) I guess I need to calm down...
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Syrana wrote: »
    there was no emp at this time.. and its diff if factions team up. and siege diff sides to dethron.. then 5ep and 10 ad sieging right next to each other and dont attack lel ..dont get me wrong we got our fun :DDD and making good ap on dc side..
    still pretty sad

This campaign is so inbred.
    PC EU
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Time for a possitive:
    Ep Dc an AD all with pop at medium -high: 30 ppl fighting on all fronts on thursday evening yesterday :) amazed about nice population and balance :) lets hope it only gets better from here
    Edited by Tillalarrien on November 25, 2016 1:36PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • some_randomer2
    Time for a possitive:
    Ep Dc an AD all with pop at medium -high: 30 ppl fighting on all fronts on thursday evening yesterday :) amazed about nice population and balance :) lets hope it only gets better from here

Lets hope you havent jinxed it
    Edited by some_randomer2 on November 25, 2016 1:46PM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Well I for one will be blaming @Tillalarrien everytime BwB is slow or dead!!!!
  • some_randomer2
    Told u not to jinx it...
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    its official !!!! blackwater is now a Haderus training campaign to get total scrubs emp.... RIP blackwater, 1.5 we miss you